Doesn't Take Long

Story Info
She has a special gift.
1.4k words
4.15
29.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It usually doesn't take long," said Vanessa. There was no hint of pride in her voice, only a statement of fact.

"Usually?" one of them asked. In the near-darkness it was hard to tell which one.

"Okay, always. It's sort of a thing with me. I put a guy in my mouth and he just...pops." Her eyes widened ever so slightly as one hand reached toward her thigh. She seemed to notice herself at the last moment, then pull her hand away.

"I can never come from a blowjob," a different one of them complained. "Maybe once when I was like 17. That's about it."

"Lot of men say that. Then they meet me." Vanessa leaned back slightly, her short dress riding higher up on her legs, showing a great deal of olive tinted skin.

"That's what they all say," another man quipped.

"Do I seem like just another woman?"

The four men were silent then, taken aback by Vanessa's undiluted confidence. For her part, Vanessa leaned forward to give all of them a better look at her breasts, covered only slightly by the thin material of her black dress. Her body was tight and firm, yet curvy in all the right places. Her breasts had a natural softness to them that just begged to be sucked and licked.

It was the silence that finally drove one of them to action. He stood up and took her hand, leading her away from the clinking of glasses and soft murmur of conversation coming from the rest of the party. She didn't resist at all as they searched-and then found-an empty room.

The bed was clearly an antique, along with most of the rest of the furniture. Any untrained eye could see the quality of the workmanship of the wood and the perfectly clean surfaces that screamed DON'T TOUCH. They both disregarded the unwritten warning as he pushed her to her knees.

Vanessa nearly reached for his pants then, and then stopped herself.

"What?" he asked, squirming for more.

She smiled. "What about everyone else?"

"What about them?"

Her silence told him all he needed to know. "Wait here."

She waited, but not patiently. Her hand reached down under her skirt to feel her shaven pussy. She wasn't wearing underwear. Closing her eyes, Vanessa leaned back and began to slowly tease her clit with a single finger, not allowing herself too much stimulation or too little.

The four men entered to find her softly moaning to herself, nearly oblivious to the rest of the world. Her hand worked in a steady rhythm, and her eyes were closed. She could feel the power of her sexuality emanating around her, building like a spell. Finally, after several minutes of listening to her in the darkness, one of them approached her, pulling down his pants and briefs in one smooth motion.

She was ready for it. Reaching one hand up to his cock, she continued playing with herself using the other. His balls were smooth and shaven, his cock thick and already hard as she took him in her hand. Vanessa paused to admire the deep veins of his penis, feeling the blood making him more erect by the moment.

Her hand felt like silk draping ever so slightly over the head of his penis. Her hands were soft but focused, moving back and forth over him as the man before her pushed his hips toward her, needing more.

She obliged him, opening her mouth and letting him inside. Her every breath seemed to rasp, and then in less than a dozen heartbeats he was shaking uncontrollably and orgasming in her mouth. He tried to grab her head for balance but nearly toppled over instead, coming so hard that she nearly choked as his sperm hit the back of her throat. She looked up at him then, wincing and gagging just a little, but with a giant smile on her face. The poor man took several big gulps of air, his eyes wide with surprise. Stepping aside, he fell into a nearby chair to recover himself.

The second man wasted no time, moving into position next to her. "Won't be that easy with me," he murmured as he unzipped himself. Vanessa didn't reply, except to take his already hard cock in her hand and begin to slowly and agonizingly jerk him off. Spitting on his cock, she began to pick up speed as she could hear him start to breathe deeply, moaning just under his breath. She worked him up and down, allowing the changes in his breathing to guide her. Still playing with herself, she could almost feel the pleasure he was feeling, nearly one with his pleasure.

"Oh shit," were the only words he got out before his come was flying out of his cock and all over Vanessa's supple breasts. From start to finish, it had been just a couple minutes, if that. Vanessa looked down at herself, letting her arms fall from the poor man's cock down to her breasts, massaging his cum into her own skin like lotion.

Two down, two to go. The last two men already had their pants down, having been playing with themselves while they watched. Vanessa sighed inwardly to herself. Not exactly a way to increase their staying power.

Before she could move into position, both men came at her, one from each direction. The man behind her was big and broad shouldered, the one in front skinny with nice six-pack abs. Before she knew it, Vanessa's pants and panties had been pulled off and the broad-shouldered man was rubbing his cock against her crotch from behind.

"Let's see if your power extends to your pussy," he said, grinding against her until he finally slid in. It was easy: She was incredibly wet. At the same time the skinny guy pushed his cock into her mouth and immediately began to fuck her face, making her gag and drool.

"Oh, fuck" she heard someone say. Vanessa closed her eyes and went to her place. A calm washed over her, accompanied by a slight tingling throughout her entire body from the tips of her fingers to the inside of her chest. There was no hope for either man now. Not when she found this.

Her throat relaxed, allowing the skinny man to take her even harder. Her pussy tightened, gripping the big man's cock and then releasing, just like if she were giving him one of her silky smooth handjobs.

"Oh fuck oh fuck," she heard again, and once again there was come in her mouth, shooting down her throat and spraying all over her tonsils. At the same time, the man behind her was filling her pussy. He shook and shivered and he emptied load after load inside her. Each thrust and pulse made her entire body tingle and quake, her eyes still closed. She felt so full, so alive with his sperm deep inside her.

At last it stopped and the two men pulled out of her, falling to nearby furniture to rest.

"Well," she said once she could finally speak. "Didn't believe me boys? I told you it doesn't take long."

None of them had the energy to reply. Vanessa, meanwhile, still had plenty. It was almost as though she's sucked and fucked their sexual energy right out of them. The tips of her fingers and toes shook from the electricity of the moment.

She lay on the very expensive bed and spread her legs, pressing a finger inside herself and using another to circle her clit. Vanessa made sure she was open as wide as possible, giving each man the best possible view as she felt her own orgasm building. Her legs began to shake. Her mouth was dry and parched but she couldn't move from her position. A deep, warm calm settled over her mind even as her body's energy built up inwards, radiating not from her genitals, but from her midsection.

With a cry, Vanessa came, squirting all over the antique bed, causing the broad-shouldered man's come to spill out as well. Each of the men looked on, captivated but unable to move, caught in her delicious spell.

When she finally moved again, it was perhaps an hour later. All four men had fallen into a deep slumber on the floor or the bed. She let them be as she dressed and left, licking the squirt and come from her fingers as she silently departed.