Dog Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna spread her thighs wider and pressed herself up into Steph's grasp. "I never wear undies." She gasped as Steph's index finger slid into her. She moaned again as Steph's knuckle scraped along her sensitive clit. Steph added a second finger, and like a child pointing her fingers like a gun she began a slow steady sawing motion pressing deeply into Hanna before pulling right out and beginning again. Hanna's skin was incredibly soft and smooth; her sodden pussy contracted wet and noisily around Steph's delving fingers. She splayed her legs before arching her back almost dislodging Steph's face off her left breast. Steph had latched onto Hanna's nipple like a baby and she was sucking noisily while her talented fingers manipulated Hanna's overheating pussy. Hanna's orgasm was incredibly quiet and sudden, both her hands abruptly gripped Steph's which was buried deep inside her. Her eyes were screwed shut and she seemed to shudder for minutes, but ended in a beautiful smile which melted Steph's wildly beating heart.

Hanna's room was large and Steph noted Bismarck's sleeping mat placed in a corner. "Bismarck sleeps in here?" She asked.

"Yes, I guess we'll get one for Hansel, if we move the dresser we can fit one in the other corner." Hanna answered while she stroked Steph's shoulder.

Steph sat up. "You want me to move in? We've just met...." The rest of Steph's words were muted by Hanna's mouth.

12