Dogging by Moonlight

Story Info
Taking public sex to a whole new level.
3k words
4.36
77.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My wife, Anna, and I are reasonably adventurous with our sexual activities. Anna isn't keen on anal but, apart from that, we have always enjoyed a varied sex life including a little light bondage, weaving fantasy into our love-making and sex in the open air.

The light bondage usually involved my being tied and blindfolded, the fantasy usually centred around Anna being shagged by a stranger (or strangers) and, for our open air sex, we always ensured we were unlikely to be discovered – but this story took our sexual activity to a new level!

On a warm and sultry evening last summer we just couldn't get cool in the house, so we decided to take a walk on one of our favourite trails. It's not something we'd done before – there's no lighting and the trail's rough and uneven – but on this night there was one of those moons which cast a really strong light, so we decided to go for it.

A few miles along the trail is a picnic area, simple tables with benches to either side, in an area which is shielded from the trail by some dense bushes and we sat there for a while just enjoying the cooler air when I suggested to Anna that we could take advantage of this quiet spot for a little illicit lovemaking.

She readily agreed but then surprised me, pushing me down onto one of the benches and, with a slight smile, slowly unbuttoning her light blouse, all the time looking into my eyes, knowing the effect this always has on me. Finishing the unbuttoning, she left the blouse open, showing just a little of her bra-less breasts, before slipping out of her skirt to show that she wore no panties.

Our past public love-making had always been hurried, and certainly only undressed to the minimum, so this was a whole new ballgame (pardon the pun) and it was now my turn. I got up and pushed her down onto the bench, stood in front of her, eased out of my T-shirt and slid my cut-off jeans past my huge hard-on with some difficulty, leaving me in a brief pair of jockey shorts.

My hands were now brushed aside and Anna quickly removed the jockeys, slid back my tightened foreskin then slid her expert fingers down my shaft and around my balls. We both shave down there regularly so the feel of her cool fingers on my hot smooth sack was just perfect and got me panting for it.

Anna's never been keen on giving a full blowjob, she'd do it for me if I asked but, hey, there's so much else that she's up for so why should I – I'd know she'd be doing it for me and that would be a real turn-off. Other than that, though, she has a magic tongue and, just when I think my hard-on is at its max, her expert work can get me near to bursting and, on that night, she excelled herself – running her tongue around my cock and getting me close to orgasm so quickly that I thought I'd blow my load too soon!

While she was sucking me off, my eyes flitted between the sight of her mouth working on my cock and those beautiful big breasts swinging as she moved and I just had to have her. I offered my hands to lift her to her feet and swiftly removed the blouse to enjoy the erotic sight of Anna naked in public and what a sight! Her shaved pussy was bulging so much that her lips were escaping and her breasts were creamy white with sumptuous nipples - hard, prominent and ringed by the their wide aureoles.

I turned her so she had her back to me, slid my hands under her breasts, and then slid them upwards to cup them and play with her rigid nipples. Then, I pushed her gently forward and down until she was lying across one of the tables with her breasts pressed against the cool wood and her pussy offered to me at just the right height for me to be able to enter her while standing but, first things first, a few of my fingers slid easily into her soaking pussy and I licked the rich juices and then repeated the process, offering a taste to Anna, who eagerly lapped them up.

Much as we were enjoying this foreplay, neither of us could wait any longer and I positioned my rigid cock at Anna's pussy lips and slid it smoothly into the depths. After two kids, her pussy isn't as tight as some but that's a real turn on for me, being able to enjoy the feel of my cock in there, and the way she's able to flex her muscles to grip my cock is better than any tight pussy. I kept a steady pace, drawing my cock almost out of the pussy before driving it home again, not speeding up too much, enjoying the sweet sensation of being just short of orgasm for as long as possible.

A real turn-on when we've had sex in public is the fact that Anna, who's usually very vocal, has to try to keep quiet – and it gives me a perverse pleasure to do all that I can to make this job difficult for her! This time, given our nakedness and the way it had raised our sexual desire, her task seemed all the more difficult and it was while I was enjoying this – and the sight of her smooth body wriggling in front of me – that I sensed a movement in the undergrowth to our side. You know? The feeling that you're fairly sure you've seen something – but ... have you?

I knew that, if I mentioned what I may have seen, Anna would be out of there and covered up in seconds and, call me selfish if you like, but I had no intentions of calling a halt to the proceedings and, in any case, voyeurism – either being the watcher or the watched – had always appealed to me. So, I continued driving my cock deep into Anna's pussy, which was now soaking with juices, and keeping a watch for more movement out of the corner of my eye. Further movement and a glimpse of a shadowy face confirmed my suspicions and I thought I'd give the voyeur even more to look at by pulling Anna up so that she was resting on her hands – allowing a view of her swinging 38Cs – and by angling us slightly so that a better view could be had of my cock's action in and out of the depths.

This couldn't continue for much longer. My self-control was wavering and the thrusts becoming quicker, Anna's groans were becoming more urgent and I could feel a shattering climax building. She thrust back against me, trying to drive me as far into her as possible, I fought to keep a smooth rhythm while sliding in and out and then we reached a crashing simultaneous orgasm which pulsed through our bodies in wave after wave before Anna slumped against the table, utterly spent and I slid from her pussy, which dripped cum from its delicious lips.

Was there really someone there? Whatever, it certainly made me feel even hotter on a hot night to think we were being watched – and it confirmed for me that I really did have no qualms about performing for an audience.

Chapter 2

For the best part of a week I thought about that night and still couldn't be sure whether I'd seen anyone and, more importantly, couldn't decide whether to mention it to Anna. I was torn between a need to share what I saw as an erotic experience and the fear that she would decide that the possibility of being watched should put a stop to that particular aspect of our lovemaking.

Finally, I had to know her feelings regardless of the risk so, while lying with her kissing and cuddling before a sex session, I asked her whether she'd noticed anything unusual about that session – apart from the obvious, that we'd been stark naked in public – and, true to form, she turned the question back at me and asked me why I was asking.

In for a penny, I had to plough on now, so I told her what I'd thought I'd seen and, with a slight smile she revealed that she'd noticed the guy straight away, had an initial panic and then found herself turned on by the thought. It seemed that her increased passion on that night wasn't entirely due to the time and the place – but also the thought of being watched!

This revelation seemed to really spice up the session that followed – it's always good but it seemed just that little better – more abandoned, more lustful, just hotter and, lying with me while we recovered from our efforts, Anna continued expressing her thoughts on the voyeur.

It seemed she had been giving the subject as much thought as I had and, while my concern had been the negative effect it may have on our love life, she was thinking about a repeat performance. We both, though, quickly came to the same conclusion – that there was a big element of chance that we wouldn't be there at the right time and, in any case, Anna had a plan which gave me an instant hard-on – she wanted to offer herself as bait to see just how far the voyeur would reveal himself. She had planned it in great detail, wanting to put herself in a position to show the guy that she wanted him to see more!

That we then lay there and set the scene in great detail sounds a little boring – but I can assure you that just talking it through was a turn-on and resulted in a resumption of our lovemaking. Anna had decided that she would be tied, naked of course, on top of one of the picnic tables, arms pulled back to accentuate her gorgeous breasts and legs tied to the table legs to spread them and give a good view of her shaved pussy. She also wanted to be blindfolded to accentuate the sense that she was helpless and gagged to give the idea that she couldn't cry for help. I would be nearby, hidden from view and filming any action but, my only concern, I needed to know when she wanted to call a halt. I needn't have worried about her plan – she planned to say 'stop' via her earpiece hidden under her hair.

It was a while before we could put the plan into action but eventually we headed down the trail to the picnic area and found a table which looked just right – well hidden from the path, near the bushes where we'd spotted the guy last time and close to an embankment where I could watch the proceedings. Anna stripped and sprawled on the table looking so hot that it was only the thought of what we planned that stopped me shagging her on the spot! I tied her to the table legs, masked and gagged her, making sure I could hear her through the gag and moved to my vantage point.

I don't know what our guy would think of the sight, but it certainly got me hot and, I confess, I took out my rigid cock which was already beaded with pre-cum and, for a while, it looked like I was the only one likely to enjoy the sight – because there was nothing happening until, opposite my spot, I saw a guy in dark clothes just standing, eyes riveted on Anna's prone body. He did nothing, just stood there, and I could only think that he was either intending to do nothing more, or he was just making sure that Anna wasn't expecting company!

Finally, he moved into the open, approached Anna and walked around her, drinking in the sight of her gorgeous breasts, nipples hardened by a mixture of lust and the chill of the night, and her plump fanny, shaved to a silky smoothness with lips protruding and moist. He spoke, asking who she was waiting for but Anna, as we'd agreed, said nothing and just lay there, submissive and pliant and he seemed unsure what to do next, then got on his phone and had a hurried conversation. This concerned me in case the situation got out of control but I knew Anna must have heard more than me – and she made no attempt to talk to call it off.

Suddenly, he reached out a hand and slid it gently across Anna's breast, maybe to see what she'd do, but Anna just tensed slightly and he seemed to realise that she was there to be used and massaged her breasts, squeezing the nipples between his fingers and then leaning forward to suck on one nipple while he continued to play with the other.

He spoke again, asking what she was up for in what was a very personal version of dogging but, still getting no response, he seemed to realise that Anna wouldn't speak and that he was free to use her as he wished – and that it was up to him to discover just how far he would be allowed to go. I saw him slide his shorts down and take out a cock which had a few inches on mine. He slid the gag from Anna's mouth, pulled her head to face him and tentatively offered the head of his cock to her lips, finding her ready and waiting, immediately opening her mouth and swallowing more of his cock with one movement than I would have thought possible.

With a mixture of movement from Anna, as far as her position would allow, and thrusting from our guy his huge thick rod slid in and out of Anna's mouth and it was obvious from his reaction that her tongue was working its magic as I knew it could. I could hear his grunting through the earpiece and the slurping as Anna worked at his cock then, just as I was wondering how she was going to call a halt to the action before he came, he began to jerk forward and I realised that she had no intention of stopping and had let him shoot his load into her mouth and swallowed it with obvious relish, licking her lips and sucking every last drop of cum from his throbbing cock – something she had never done for me!

I was so into what was going on that I didn't see the other two guys at first. They'd moved silently to the edge of the clearing and were watching the blow job then, after Anna had cleaned up her guy's cock, they came forward and stood gazing at her, clearly thinking that all of their birthdays had come at once! When the first of the newbies began to stroke her pussy I knew, or thought I did, that Anna's signal must come as soon as she senses what he had in mind– because he was clearly intent on much more than a blow job – but, as he began to slide his fingers into the moist depths there was no move on her part to stop the proceedings and, instead, she began to squirm, clearly relishing the attention her pussy was getting.

This guy then stepped back and swiftly removed his shirt and shorts, revealing a cock which put his mate's to shame, and, without any thought of foreplay, slammed his cock into Anna's pussy, burying its full length deep inside her, a rough shag which had her reacting so loudly that I could hear her frenzied reaction across the clearing where I was having difficulty holding the camcorder steady! He pulled out, seemingly within seconds and I could see the cum dripping from her pussy onto the ground.

The final guy was stripped and ready and had been wanking slowly to get a hard-on, though it looked to me as if that was hardly necessary – his cock looked as hard as rock, not as thick as the other guys' – but a good inch longer. He moved forward and, spitting on his thumb, started to play with Anna's puckered anus, while using his fingers to tease her clit and play with the pussy lips – which were engorged and soaked. Then, he moved forward and positioned his cock at Anna's moistened anus. This, I thought, is when she must call a halt – because she has no interest in anal sex – tried it, didn't like it, plenty else to enjoy instead was always her view.

It was obvious, though; that the events of the night had her in such a state of frenzy that she was up for anything. She moved her hips towards him, as if to encourage him on and he needed no more invitation, smoothly sliding his cock in, more gently than the last guy, but driving it balls deep - something that I'd never tried nor hoped to - and with a deep grunt, accompanied by an even more frenzied shout from Anna, he poured his cum deep into her arse, then walked calmly round to her head and offered his cock for cleaning – which Anna did without hesitation and with obvious relish.

They were obviously used to dogging and taking women without foreplay or any thought of them afterwards, because they simply dressed and left as quietly as they'd arrived – leaving Anna spent, with cum dripping from her pussy and arse and me with a massive hard-on, a video to die for and some thoughts on what I would expect from Anna at our next session.