Dogging in Highgate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

"What here?"

"Of course here, where else?"

"But Preston there are so many people around."

"So?"

"We'll get caught."

"What do you mean we?"

"Well if we have sex we'll..............."

He cut her off. "Who said anything about us having sex?"

"Well, you, I er, um thought, what do you mean?"

"What do you mean, what do I mean?"

"You're confusing me Preston."

"Am I? Well you should get a fucking brain shouldn't you and learn how to use it as much and as well as you use your cunt."

"Oh don't say that, I have got a brain."

"Yes up your cunt you might have, but not in your fucking head. Now unbutton the fucking dress or I'll rip the buttons off and kick you out of the car and make you walk home."

"You wouldn't?"

Preston leaned over the centre console; he took her chin in his hands, turned her face to look at his and snarled.

"Try me slut, just try me."

"No, no I won't."

"Then undo the dress."

"What then?"

There was a silence. Both of them looked out around the car park. About half the cars had their internal lights on and Roni could see that several couples were in the back of the cars. It was obviously, at the very least, a lover's spot or, at another level, Roni conjectured, a place where hookers took their men, but the lights and the people walking around didn't quite add up.

"When you have undone it Roni, I will tell you exactly what to do and as usual, you will do exactly as I tell you won't you?" He asked, reaching over and pinching her right tit, a little too hard. "Won't you?"

"Yes Preston," Roni whimpered. *

Roni was getting excited. She wasn't quite sure why, but her breast had that heavy feeling, her nipples that tingly feeling and her pussy that very damp feeling.

Looking him right in the eye and holding his gaze as she moved her fingers to the button that was right on her waist, Roni nodded.

"Yes Preston," she whispered as she undid the button, so that her slightly bulging stomach down to just above her pubic line was revealed.

"You're going to do precisely as I say aren't you?" He went on still pinching her breast as he watched her find the next button, which was beneath her pussy.

"Yes," she breathed, everything that Preston had made her go through so far this evening getting to her and exciting her. "Yes I will."

She undid the rest of the buttons. He reached across and pulled the two sides of the grey dress apart and then leaned further over and slid his hand down the side of her seat between that and the door. She felt the back of her seat reclining. Back and back it went until she was nearly horizontal.

"Now my scouse slut, wank yourself."

"Oh Preston I can't, there are so many people around."

"Of course there are you stupid cow."

"What do you mean?"

"This is a dogging sight Roni and you are going to masturbate right here so anyone who wants to can watch," Preston said switching on the internal light, just as Roni grasped each of her breasts and started to roll them together.

"No," she almost shouted as her naked body was bathed in light.

"Yes," Preston muttered, rolling the window on her side down which is the acknowledged dogging signal that says, anyone can join in.

"No Preston, no," Roni groaned, pulling the dress around her, almost covering her tits and belly. Deep down she knew it was hopeless to complain, and even deeper down, she wasn't sure she wanted to.

She had read about the dogging phenomenon of where couples parked in designated areas identified and publicised on the internet, and put on shows. Sometimes purely exhibitionism and sometimes very participative. She had never been dogging, but in her wilder thinking moments it had an appeal, providing she could be safe. Preston, a big Merc, upmarket Highgate all added up to as safe as anything like dogging could ever be.

"I said yes Roni, I said get the fucking dress undone and I said start wanking yourself, so do it," Preston went on undoing his flies. Abusing Roni, saying demeaning things to her, degrading any woman, dominating them, hurting them and humiliating them always gave him a hard on. That was the easy bit of sex for him; it was what to do with the erection that was the problem. Although he did it, occasionally, he didn't really like shagging women. He preferred his own company, having his cock in his own hand to her pussy, at a push her hand was ok and now and then fucking her mouth was fine, but in the main, he enjoyed wanking himself and spurting all over a woman's tits and face.

As Roni gradually released her grip on her dress watching Preston get his cock out, she was vaguely aware of movements outside the car. Being that it was dark outside and light in, she couldn't see that clearly, but she was pretty sure there were several people looking in through the windows. That, and Preston with his cock in his hand, got to her and she felt just as she had earlier in the pub when she had turned round and showed herself to the pub. So once more she responded to and showed herself to her audience.

"What a fucking actress?" She thought, letting go of her dress.

"What an improviser?" She felt baring her entire body to the unseen onlookers.

"What a performer," She murmured holding her big, fleshy tits, pushing them together and rolling the mass of female flesh around, occasionally flicking her nipples.

Preston was now half kneeling on the seat, clearly wanking with his trousers half down. It pleased and thrilled her that he was joining in; it made her feel good that she had some power over him, even if it was just letting him demean her.

"Open your fucking legs." He grunted, she did,

"Get those fat thighs apart," he croaked. Roni did, even though she didn't actually have fat thighs, she had rather nice, slender ones.

He was now wanking quite hard and through the open window she could hear men saying things like.

"Fuck me look at her tits."

"He's wanking."

"She's doing herself."

"She looks great."

"What a pair of tits."

Such phrases, the occasional glimpse of a face or a pair of eyes, but the generally similar sensation to being on stage where the audience is blanked out by the lights and Preston's cock hovering over her, all combined to make Roni want to put on a performance.

So as Preston grunted. "Show 'em your cunt," she opened her legs wide, brought her knees up and placed each foot on the seat. Her pussy was right in line with the low glare from the light in front of her.

"Jesus fucking wept."

"Look at her cunt."

"I'd love to fuck that."

Roni heard these expressions and they made her feel better. She rubbed her fingers all round her lips, which were absolutely soaked. She was getting there, and quickly, but wasn't at the peak of her orgasm when she heard Preston grunt loudly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he said as she looked up at him. And as she did, he ejaculated. His cock seemed to explode with cum and spurt after spurt of his spunk shot out of him and splattered on her; on her face, on her head, on her chest and on her tits. His sperm seemed to be everywhere; it was everywhere, even on the dashboard of the Merc.

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers
12