Dogging Natsumi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale watched her head bobbing in his lap, enjoying her obvious relish of what she was doing. It had taken him several months to teach her how to suck cock so expertly and even longer to get her to admit that she loved doing it. The moans coming from deep in her throat were spontaneous and obvious proof of that.

"You're enjoying this way too much, Natsumi," he whispered. "I'm supposed to be punishing you. Take your coat off and get up on your knees so your ass is in the air while you're sucking me."

Natsumi immediately sat up, shocked at herself for having forgotten where they were and how public her actions had been. She glanced at the window and could see the man still standing there, although the window was now steamed up enough that she wasn't sure he could tell exactly what she had been doing. Involuntarily she felt herself blush, totally embarrassed but incredibly turned on by her desperate desire to please Dale. She quickly stripped off her coat and threw it to the backseat before kneeling down on her seat and dropping her face into his crotch again. She eagerly resumed sucking his cock as Dale reached down her back and began caressing her naked ass. He slid his fingers over her firm ass cheeks for a few minutes, squeezing and caressing them before suddenly sipping deep into her wet pussy.

"I think it's about time your real punishment begins," he chuckled. With his left hand he reached for the control buttons on his door armrest and lowered the passenger side window. Natsumi felt the cool breeze rush into the steamy car and hit her feverish, naked body. She felt Dale squeeze her ass-cheeks even harder, cruelly pulling them apart and beginning to finger fuck her cunt with the same rhythm he was using to guide her head as it bobbed on his cock. She knew the man standing outside was now totally able to tell what was happening, but Dale's fingers were working such magic in her cunt and his cock felt so good in her mouth she lost all concern for anything but trying to make him cum.

All at once it dawned on her that there were more than just Dale's fingers touching her. She could feel two hands eagerly exploring every crease and crevice, squeezing and stroking and pinching and lightly slapping her, at the same time several fingers were exploring deep into her cunt. It suddenly became obvious that Dale had signaled the stranger to reach into the car and touch her, to even use her cunt however he wanted.

She felt she was going to die with embarrassment but kept sucking Dale's cock with all the enthusiasm she could muster. She knew she could make him cum soon and hoped her mortification would be over. She had learned to suck him so well and she knew how much he loved to spurt into her mouth that she was confident he couldn't last much longer. Hopefully, all she had to do was swallow his load and her punishment would be over, the stranger would back off and they could go home.

She increased the pressure of her suction and squeezed his balls harder, trying to bring him to his climax. She felt him arch his hips and start the familiar thrusting into her mouth, pumping faster and faster and pushing her head down to force his cock deeper into her throat. She closed her eyes; concentrating so hard on pleasing him she was hardly aware when he reached to the dashboard and turned the switch for the dome light. The car was suddenly flooded with bright light and she looked up in panic to realize there were two more men standing on the driver's side of the car looking down at her, both of them obviously stroking their cocks as they watched the show she was putting on. She looked over her shoulder and realized two more men were on her side of the car, both of them reaching in and touching her ass and cunt and they were jacking off also.

Dale pushed her head back down into his crotch and started cumming the instant her mouth closed around his cock. Automatically she began milking him with her mouth, sucking and swallowing and relentlessly diving back down for more. Never had she felt him cum in such quantity and with such animal intensity. He forced her head down so far his cock slammed against the back of her mouth and into her throat, burying his full length into her until her nose nestled into his pubic hair. She didn't have time to gag; she just opened herself up to the jets of hot cum filling her throat as her long middle finger pumped his asshole in time with his cock's contractions.

Suddenly it sounded like the men outside the car were all cumming along with him, moaning and groaning and urging each other on. Her cunt felt violated from all the strange fingers plunging into her as Dale pumped his last spurt of cum. He shuddered with release and finally relaxed the pressure on her head and allowed her to collapse into her seat. She leaned back gratefully, gasping to regain her breath, knowing without opening her eyes that the men were still staring at her.

One reached in again and began to stroke her breasts. She quickly looked at Dale, hoping he was satiated and would stop them. She felt mortified when he just sat there with an amused grin on his face watching the man's fingers squeeze and pull her nipples more and more roughly. Natsumi sat immobile, afraid to move or cover herself while the stranger manhandled her breasts. Dale slowly pulled his pants up and fastened his belt, but left his fly open before reaching to the dashboard and turning out the light.

"Show's over, boys," he laughed as he started the engine.

He pulled Natsumi's hand back to his lap and stuffed it into his open fly as he began to close the windows. Her fingers closed around his flaccid cock and held it gingerly as the man reluctantly withdrew his arm and stepped away into the darkness. Dale put the car in gear and pulled slowly out of the parking lot.

Natsumi felt drained, almost post-climatic, by what she had just done. Still naked and with one hand resting lightly between her legs, she sat frozen in her seat as they drove silently down the road. Her neck hurt where the tight collar had chaffed her skin and she could still feel the sting from one of the men's fingers that had dryly invaded her tight asshole. As mortified and used as she felt, she couldn't ignore the heat radiating from her cunt. She knew she couldn't really touch herself without his permission, but her need was stronger than her fear and she tentatively touched her clit.

"Sir . . .?" she whispered.

Dale glanced down at her hand. He knew how badly she wanted to bring herself off, to find the same relief she had provided him.

"May I . . .?"

He reached over and roughly pulled her hand away from her cunt and put it inside his fly with her other one that still clutched his cock.

"You were a real slut back there," he growled. "You don't deserve to cum. I hope you learned your lesson."

Natsumi knew better than to question him. She had never felt so dirty, so abused. She only knew from the pulsing in her hands that her role was whatever he demanded, and she obediently dropped her face into his crotch without saying anything more. She pulled his cock free from his pants and took it into her mouth to start sucking again; somewhat amazed at how quickly it became as hard as it was before. She gently sucked and licked him the entire way home, pausing only to admire how beautiful it looked each time the streetlights allowed her to see the full, glistening length straining toward her.

When they pulled into her driveway she reluctantly stopped, knowing Dale was not going to give her the pleasure of his cum again this night. She silently retrieved her coat from the backseat as Dale took the key from his pocket and unlocked her collar. She gingerly took it off and placed it in his lap before slipping into her coat and opening the door. She looked back at him as he sat motionless behind the wheel, his cock still hard and pointing toward the steering wheel before either spoke again.

"Maybe . . ." Natsumi said expectantly.

Dale looked at her without saying a word.

The silence between them hung in the air for a long minute. Finally, with a quiver in her voice she continued, so softly he could barely hear her.

"Maybe next time I need to be punished . . ." she whispered, "we go there again?"

"Sir?"

12