Doggy Style

Story Info
A sissy boy slave pleases his master.
4.8k words
4.47
68.3k
62
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,209 Followers

I feel his middle finger slide up into my butt. He drives me crazy every time he does that. Each time is like the first time. It's the most erotic thing he does with me. It makes me hotter than when he fucks me, breeds me. I never get used to it. Every time he does this to me it's like the first time.

He pushes his finger into me as far as it will go. He feels my little hole tighten around his him, hears my whimpering soft cry as he starts to move it around in small circles inside of me. He moves the tip of his finger around way up inside of me, 'feeling me', 'petting' me.

"Uh, uh, oh Daddy...uhhh, uh...oooooooo..."

I lose it. I melt. I fall forward onto my elbows. I press the side of my face to the cold tile and close my eyes. I push my butt back against his hand, arching my back and lifting my rear end up higher for him. He holds his finger up into me. The fist his hand makes inside my cheeks, only his middle finger extended into me, spreads my butt wide. I can feel his knuckles up against my inner cheeks as they wrap around his fist. I feel his huge hand, his hard knuckles, deep in the crack of my rear end.

His other hand moves slowly over me, a loose ring of his index finger and thumb running up and down my penis. He moves his hand over the wet head of it. My little erection bounces in his hand as he strokes me. He pumps me slowly, teases me. He masturbates me deliberately and methodically from behind.

"Good boy. Such a good boy."

He purrs to me. I hear him smiling through his words as he speaks softly, erotically. He looks down at me. I am frozen, hypnotized by what he is doing to me. The pink ruffled panties I wear are down around my ankles. My knees are spread wide allowing the hand that runs over my penis access to me up between my legs from my rear. The waist band of my panties holds my ankles together. My girly girl underpants cover the lace tops of the sissy ankle sox I wear, those and my 3" spike heel pink ankle-high boots. Other than that I am completely naked, sissy girl panties down around my ankles. My lipstick is smeared somewhat over my chin and face. It's all over his cock too. My eye makeup is still intact, perfect and sissy like. I am baby smooth for him. He wouldn't have it any other way.

I feel his finger move slowly out of me and then plunge back into my little hole fast.

"Oooooo, uhhhhhhhhh...oooo..."

I cry out. It hurts when he does that. He knows it too. He holds his hand firmly into my butt as he pulls me back by my penis and holds me in place tightly. He pulls his hand out of me and slaps my butt hard. A loud 'SLAP' reverberates off of my kitchen wall.

"Owww...ooo."

"Do I have to get your paddle? Do I?"

He raises his voice, talks sternly to me. He slaps me again.

"No, daddy, nooo...please...please don't stop...I'm sorry...no..."

My voice quivers. He laughs. I feel his tighten around my little erection. His hand is huge and it covers me completely.

"Maybe take you to the punishment room instead of generously rewarding you like this, is that what you want? Stay still! Perfectly still, don't you fucking move! You couldn't be more perfect than this. Don't move."

He slaps my butt again very hard. A loud 'CRACK' fills the room. I struggle to hold myself still for him. He slips his finger back into my tight little hole. He starts to finger fuck me slowly, his other hand running back and forth over the head of my little boy-like erection. I feel goose bumps rise all over my baby smooth body, from both the cool air of my kitchen and from his hands, the way that he works me.

"That's my little boy. You have no idea how pretty you are right now, how fucking perfect you are right now. You are a very pretty boy. You really are."

He leans forward and gently kisses my left rear cheek. He stands back up straight to admire his little bitch.

I am up on my kitchen counter. He is standing slightly to the side of me and behind me. He cock is rock hard. His large erection bounces as he moves over and in me. Even though he came in my mouth a little while ago, he is hard again at the sight of what I am before him. He never has a problem getting hard, ever. He is all alpha male.

I feel the hard tile of my counter on my knees as he moves his finger in and out of my butt, moving my legs and rear slightly as he does. I struggle to remain perfectly still. I don't what this to end. I want this to go on forever. And most importantly I want to please him.

I can still taste his cum in my mouth. I went down on him almost as soon as he entered my door. He stripped off his clothing and just sat, pointed to his cock. I did not have to be told. I went to him and sucked him as he sat on the couch. When he finished using me like that he snapped his finger and said, 'Kitchen, up on the counter, present yourself.'...I know what that means.

I scampered off to my kitchen as fast as I could, climbed up on the wide tile counter that looks out over my back deck. I lowered my panties to my ankles, wriggled them down, and stayed on my hands and knees waiting for him. I learned that to not hurry into the positions he orders me to, to not present myself as instructed, leads to severe paddling, or worse whipping with a riding crop or belt. I've learned that well over the almost three years I've been his.

The position I am in now is one of his favorites for 'rewarding' me. I am on display up high and in bright light. He can see me from all angles like this. He loves that. He makes me cum like this sometimes, others he forbids me to cum and just plays with my little thing. It's my 'good boy reward', as he calls it. I'm up high and on display on my kitchen counter, easy to 'get to' as he says. I am like a little bitch show dog for him when in this position. And it amuses him greatly that he can do this with me, display me and tease me.

His hand moves over my penis. I am lost to him. He knows just how to work me, how to addict me to his hand. My soft whimpering and moaning fill the kitchen. He squeezes slightly harder, tightening the ring of his index finger and thumb. He laughs.

"So predictable, my little bitch. You'll do anything for daddy's hand, won't you."

He increases the movement, just over the head, as he sees my butt quiver. He concentrates and starts to pump faster, much faster, as he feels me throb in his hand. He knows I can't resist when he pumps me like that. I feel his finger curl slightly inside of me, feel it dig deeper into my butt. He is holding me in place.

And then I feel it. I feel 'the feeling'.

"Uh, uh, uh...yesssssssssss, ooooo, uh, uh...ahhh...oooooo...yessssss, daddy, yes, daddy...uhhhh..."

I start to cum.

Before my first spurt hits the counter top he pulls his hand so rapidly out of my butt that I wince, cry out. He hurries to catch my first bit of cum in his hand as he moves over my penis with his other hand. I feel myself go completely dizzy, feel myself throb in his hand as he milks me. He masturbates me into his hand.

"Come on, baby. Give me all of it. Good boy, very good boy. Come one. That's it, baby boy. Give it to daddy."

I writhe as he milks the last of my cum out of me. He pulls my penis, squeezing it down from the base, over and over again, as one would milk a cow. I am milked dry, the last drop pushed out of me and into his hand.

"Sweet little boy, my baby boy."

He pats my butt, pets it, as he pulls his hand away from my little thing, holding the hand that is filled with my cum carefully so as not to spill any of it.

"Don't let those sissy pants come off of your ankles, boy. Get to the couch. I want to fuck you. Move!"

He slaps my butt. As I scurry off of the counter, I take mincing little steps to keep my panties in place around my ankles. I see him smiling, my cum in one hand, his other hand on himself, on his huge bobbing erection. I am now in the mindset he likes most to fuck me in.

Naked, sissy like, feeling the shame of what I am, feeling like I want to cry, all of it hits home so very hard after I cum. And he loves that. I lose some of my submissive 'edge' after I cum and he knows this, deeply. He uses it for his amusement.

I know what he wants. I've done this for him too many times to count. I move to the couch and lie on my back against the back cushion, legs up high and spread wide at my knees. My ankles together up over my head, spreading my cheeks with my hands, I am ready for him to fuck.

I pull my cheeks apart wide. I expose my little hole. I look up at him as he leans forward and pushes his hand to my face. I open my mouth and stare up at him as my cum is pushed into my mouth, pushed all over my face and chin, wiped on my cheeks and nose. My face covered in my cum, I feel him lean down over me. I feel myself bounce slightly as his knees go onto the couch cushion on each side of my butt. He enters me.

He pushes his cock up into me and puts his full weight onto the backs of my legs. As he leans down on top of me he starts to fuck. I feel a tear in my eye, want to run and hide, all the submissive sissy that I am is gone as soon as I cum, in that instant. He knows this. He starts to fuck knowing that. I hear and feel him slap against me.

"I own you. I fucking own you."

I say nothing. I taste my cum in my mouth, feel it on my face as he starts to make his 'man noises', starts to breath heavily, grunt, moan.

"I fucking own you...uh...oooo, uh, uh...yes..."

He moves in and out of me with long full strokes. I feel myself bounced on the couch cushion, his whore, his concubine. He starts to make all the noises men make when they do this, when they breed a little bitch like me. He makes all the noises real men when they fuck to cum. His sounds fill my living room.

"Fuck!...ohhhhh, fuck!...you little bitch...oooooooooo...you dirty little bitch..."

He fucks me for over an hour. I say nothing, just keep my legs up high and expose my tight little hole for him. He does all the rest. When he cums it's huge. Even though he came earlier, he cums huge. He always does. I feel his spurts hit me deep inside. I feel it spurt out of me as fills me, as he pushes deeply into my butt. It feels like the head of his cock hits the back of my throat, he is so deep in me. He pumps so hard it feel like he'll break me.

And then he finishes. He collapses onto to me, onto the backs of my legs, his semi erect cock still up inside of me. He kisses my ear, bites my neck, my ankles and panties off to the side of his head.

"I know you love me. And I know you love the way I do the things I do to you."

He puts one hand on my butt, the other up under my neck. He kisses my ear, puts his tongue into it softly. He nibbles my ear, pets me.

"I do. You know I do. Even when you drain me of my sissy attitude and then fuck me like you just did. I love you, daddy. You really do own me. You do."

I wrap my arms around him, kiss his cheek and neck. He laughs. I feel him cup my butt, squeeze it. His soft cock still in me, he pushes up hard, deeper into me.

"I love doing that to you. Are you still my little girl? Are you?"

He slaps my butt softly, pets me.

"Yes. You know I am. Yours, I'm yours, daddy."

He gets up off of me. As his cock pulls out of me, some of his cum gushes from me onto the couch, in spasms. I hurry to hold my rear cheeks tightly together, try to keep it in me. He likes me to keep it in me and I always try my best to do that for him.

"If I could keep you at my house you know I would. I'd keep you in my basement. You could help my wife. Too bad she'd never go for that."

He sits on the couch and watches as I stand and pull my panties back up. I smile at him. He points to the cum that ran out of me, his cum on the couch cushion. He snaps his fingers and points again at it.

I feel shame as I do what I know he wants me to do. I move to the couch, bend forward and lick up the cum that spilled out of me. I feel him pet the back of my head as I do that. I finish and pull back up, stand.

"I do that for you. You know I love you. And I love being your whore, doing the dirtiest things you can think of. You know that."

"You do that because I own you, bitch. And you know that if you didn't I'd make you sorry you didn't. If I wanted you to lick cum out of the toilet, you'd do it."

He stares up at me. He smiles wickedly.

"Go make yourself pretty for me. Your lipstick is a mess."

I move to the stair, see myself in the mirror as I pass it. He's right. I am a mess. Cum and makeup smeared all over my face, wet rear end, slippery legs and butt, I am the perfect 'used' whore.

"Do you want me cute again or maybe I should stay all messy like this? What would please you, baby? Seeing your whore with cum all over her face? What pleases you, daddy?"

I turn and smile at him, hand on my hip.

"Get me a drink. Fix your makeup."

He takes his cell phone out of his pants, on the floor next to the couch right where he took them off when I sucked him, when I made him cum the first time.

I do as he asks.

I move upstairs to my makeup and dressing room. I put on a tight white panty girdle to hold his cum inside of me. I redo my makeup, fix my hair. I make myself cute and presentable for him. I feel my messy butt throb from the way he fucked me. I feel just like I'm the girly girl sissy I'm supposed to be, the submissive slave boy he likes to use, three sometimes four times a week. I wink at myself in my makeup mirror. I go back down stairs to him.

"Stop. Look at me."

I stop at the bottom of the stairs. He snaps a picture on his cell phone.

"Show me that ass. Make it good."

I turn, arch my back, bend one leg up at the knee, a cover girl pinup pose from behind. He has taken many pictures of me, some up on my kitchen counter. I stopped caring long ago. He promises me they are just for him, nobody else. I couldn't say not to him even if I wanted to.

He pats his lap, motions me to him. I go to him and sit on his lap. I feel his hand on my back.

"I'm going to tell you something. I know that this has been our secret, a very discreet secret we keep from the rest of the world. Do you remember those pictures I took of you, the ones of you with my cum all over your face? I said I'd keep them to myself? I showed them to someone. Showed some others too, you're a very in demand little boy."

He laughs. He feels me stiffen, moves his hand to the back of my neck and holds me so tight it hurts.

"I showed several of the pictures I took of you to a friend. He likes you."

I start to stammer, feel like crying, feel scared and exposed. Nobody knows that I do this for him, nobody. Even though I am his complete whore it's all very discreet and doesn't affect any other part of my life. I feel faint.

"What? How could you? We can't have others...you promised me you'd never out me."

"Shhhhh", he shushes me, his finger to my lips.

"I trust this man and so will you. I've been online with him a lot, we talk about our bitches. He has one like you. I met him. He's more than trustworthy. And guys like us can do whatever we want with sissy girls like you. Right?"

He slaps my butt hard. I bounce on his lap.

"Right??!?"

I whimper, hear my voice choke up.

"How could you..."

I feel like crying. He slaps me hard.

"RIGHT???!!?

"Yes, daddy. You can. But, please...not..."

He cuts me off in mid-sentence. I feel nervous, terrified of being outed in the straight world I live in, we both live in. I would be disowned by friends and family. I can't let anyone at work or in my family know about what we do. Ever.

"I can do anything I want with you. Right now I feel like paddling your butt. I suddenly feel an urge to do that, you ungrateful little bitch. I give you everything you need, all the dirty little things you need. You would deny me??? I think you need to learn to say, 'Yes, daddy.' when I tell you that you're going to do things. You need to learn not to debate me. Go and get me your paddle. Get it!"

He glares at me.

I feel a tear in my eye. I slip off of his lap. I feel numb. I move to my kitchen and take the stiff leather paddle down off the wall. He has me keep it there in plain view. I never say 'no' to him.

"I don't like your less than cooperative attitude, little sissy boy."

He takes the paddle from me as I return to him, yanks it out of my hand.

"Please...I'm sorry...I just...I don't understand..."

I'm dizzy, stammering.

"Get over my lap! Want me to restrain you to the bed? Use the whip, the belt??? Over my lap, now!!"

I hurry to lie across his lap. I start to cry. I feel his leg quickly move up over my legs, pinning me to his lap. He's huge compared to me, muscular. He reaches across my back and takes my right wrist bending my arm up behind my back to hold me in place.

"Remember what I said, do you? You can have me leave you anytime you like. But who's going to give you what you need? Who's going to play your dirty little games, bitch? Who? If I keep you as my sissy boy you do as I tell you to do. Remember that, bitch!"

He doesn't wait for me to answer him. He says nothing, just starts to paddle me hard.

I shake, convulse on his lap as the paddle comes down hard, full force, across my butt repeatedly. Loud smacks reverberate off of my living room walls. Fifty fast, quick severe slaps and I am reduced to hysterical crying, sobbing.

"Don't fucking question me. Don't ever question me. What part of 'I own you' don't you understand?"

His voice is angry. Twenty five more full strength hard slaps across my butt and the backs of my legs, I am on fire. I feel my rear end burn. The panty girdle makes it hurt even more. It pulls my cheeks up tight and holds them firmly together. He knows that too. I am shaking on his lap.

He stops. He releases my arm, feels me quiver, sob and shake. I cry loudly on his lap. It feels like he broke my arm. He says nothing. I feel the paddle come down hard one more time across my naked back thighs. I scream loudly.

"Get up. Present yourself in front of me. Move, sissy boy."

I stand quickly. I stand in front of him, my hands cradling my rear end. I sob as I look to the floor. My tears run down my face. He rarely paddles me like this but when he does it hurts me deeply. I feel shame.

"I was going to treat you like a little lady. I was. You were so cute after your reward, the generous reward I just gave you. I was not going to discipline you. You disappointed me. I even thought about taking you to bed and making love to you the way you like. Tell me you're sorry. Tell me!"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...I am, I'm sorry...daddy, please...I'm so sorry..."

I stammer, my voice cracks through my crying.

"I tell you something that I find hot, something I want to do with you and you act like you can say 'no'? You do whatever I tell you to fucking do. I own you, little boy. I own you! If I want you to fuck a dog you'll do it. You'll do what I tell you to do."

He leans forward, hears me begging and apologizing. He ignores it. He pulls me up to him. He runs his hand up and over my inner thigh, up over the tiny bulge in the front of my panty girdle.

"You'll learn. You will fucking learn."

He's semi erect again. I see his cock move against his leg.

"Show me you're sorry, little boy. Come on. Show me."

He grabs me, pulls me by my wrist down in front of him. I don't have to be told. I go to my knees quickly. I take his cock into my mouth for the second time. I rest my arms lightly on his naked legs as I start to masturbate him with my mouth, my tears dripping onto him. I cry through it all.

"Ahhh...yes..."

He sits back on the couch as I try desperately to make him cum again. He takes forever. And then finally it happens. I feel his hand go to the back of my head as he cums for the third time. He holds me in place as he fills my mouth.

"Do you know what I think?"

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,209 Followers
12