Doin' the Boss: Caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swallowing what I could, I thought that it might be fun to give the uniformed boys a thrill, so I rose and looked directly at the smiling twosome in the car just yards away. Smiling back, I reached up and rubbed the excess man sauce into my face, then sat back on the passenger side of the car. Fluffing back my hair, I reached into my purse and applied some bright red lipstick. Then I bent toward my ex-boss and planted a wet kiss.

I whispered about how I'd get him for not keeping the proper lookout, but said it with a huge smile. We had been busted, but we weren't the worse for it. I told him to call me later on the cell and then quickly exited his vehicle and entered my own, no worse for the wear.

When Mr. Little called later that day we both agreed to be more careful. But we also laughed a bit and agreed how hot our little rendevous has been.

Somehow I didn't think Stephanie would agree.

12