Doing Daddy's Boss

Story Info
Nikki 'convinces' Pete to save her father's job.
2.3k words
4.23
128.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy?" Nikki asked after she heard the front door slam.

"Yeah, honey, I'm home," she heard him reply in a downtrodden tone.

She was puzzled by her father's demeanor; usually Bill joked with Nikki when he came home from work, but tonight he seemed different.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"The economy," Bill replied. "Pete made an announcement today that several of our jobs are going to be eliminated January first. There's a good possibility mine is one of them."

"Daddy, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know, baby. I've worked for Pete over twenty years. I'm not only too old to start over, but also don't have a college degree."

"I'll take leave from school and find a job until you get something."

"You will do no such thing. I can be a greeter or stock man at one of the big box stores. Lots of older folks taking jobs for less pay nowadays."

"Don't you dare degrade yourself like that. Maybe I can talk to Pete."

"Now what good will that do me?"

"It's worth a try, Daddy. He isn't some random stranger who happens to be your boss. We've known him for years. Me since I was a kid, and you...well, since you kind of stole Mom from him in high school."

Bill smiled at her last comment. "One of the few things in life that actually went my way. Looking back, maybe your mother would've been better off staying with Pete, may she rest in peace. He has the looks, education, and business. I was just one of his lackeys."

"You don't even know if your job is being eliminated," Nikki pointed out.

"Long time friendship or not, everyone is destined to be on the chopping block."

"Well, no use spending all evening worrying about things beyond our control. I made a nice dinner. Let's just relax and spend some time together at the table. I'll even let you nap afterward."

Bill kissed her hair. "It's always nice to still have someone who's consistent. You're right, Nikki; no use wasting time on concerns beyond my reach. Who knows? Maybe things will work out for me."

***

"Tell me about Nicole, Peter."

"She's Bill's daughter. He's the friend from high school I told you about during our last session."

"The boy for whom your then-girlfriend left you."

"Yeah. In case you wondered, I forgave him for that a long time ago. Now I have the burden of possibly eliminating Bill's job. The timing couldn't be worse, especially since he's putting Nikki through college."

"How old is the girl?"

"She's nineteen. I've been attracted to her since Bill brought her to the last office party."

"Why do you think you're so attracted to Nicole?"

"Honestly? I believe it has to do with her looking like Vicki at the same age."

"Vicki's her mother?"

"Yes. She died when Nikki was six. Bill's raised her alone ever since."

"So you want to relive your high school days by fantasizing about sleeping with your friend's daughter, the younger version of your former girlfriend."

"I guess you could say that. Vicki and I had great sex when we dated, and..well, we also ended up in bed the night before her and Bill's wedding. I know being drunk is no excuse - and thank God Bill never found out about my and Vicki's indiscretion - but I felt so guilty afterward, I offered him a job when I opened the company."

"Now you feel the same guilt about possibly eliminating that job."

"Yeah."

"Well, our time is up. Same time next week?"

"Sure, Doc. I have a feeling I'm going to need that session after all the job cuts I have to make."

***

The following morning, Nikki drove to her father's job with the intention of meeting with Pete to discuss the status of Bill's future employment. The dress she wore showed some cleavage, but not so much that she appeared slutty. Nevertheless, the dress hugged every curve of her body, and drew appreciative stares from men working around the vicinity.

There was no one to greet her at the front desk; Pete's secretary suddenly resigned the previous week and he had yet to hire a replacement. With budget cuts looming, it was likely that position would also be eliminated. Instead, he would probably use a temporary staffing agency.

Nikki found Pete's office door slightly ajar and knocked.

"Yeah?" he called.

"It's Nikki."

Pete grinned. "Hey! This is a nice surprise. What do I owe such an honor?"

"I was in the area and...wanted to stop by."

They made some small talk before Nikki got up enough nerve to ask if there was something that could be done to prevent her father's position with the company from being eliminated.

"I'm willing to do anything to help him," she added.

A knowing smile crossed Pete's face. "Anything, huh?"

"Whatever it takes."

"You must really love your dad."

She nodded. "I do, and I want to see him happy."

Pete wasted little time expressing exactly what he had in mind. "I've watched you grow up from a chubby-cheeked little girl into the young woman you've become. Ever since I saw you at the last company party, I've never stopped thinking about you being as hot as your mother at the same age."

"You're...you're the same age as my father."

"You never had thoughts about going out with older men?"

Nikki cleared her throat and said something to the effect of being with men outside her age bracket seeming inappropriate and really didn't have "any other kinds of thoughts."

Pete got up and walked behind her. She felt his strong hands on her shoulders as he muttered in her ear about not knowing what she was missing. "I've seen how you look at me when you think I'm not watching, Nikki. If you're willing, we can both have what we want."

"I..." she began.

"Didn't you say you'd do anything to prevent your dad's job from being eliminated?"

"Yeah..."

He began caressing her shoulders and gradually worked his hands lower before cupping a breast in his hand. Nikki then realized sex with Pete was the only option she had to help her father keep his job. When she didn't protest his fondling, he became more aggressive.

He turned her to face him and kissed her hard. Nikki soon found herself making out with her father's boss. After a few minutes of deep kissing, Pete ordered her onto her knees and unzip his pants. She complied and released his erection, staring in awe at its size.

"Suck me," he said in a half-whisper.

Nikki moved her mouth over his shaft and took in much as she could before she felt its head at the back of her throat. Pete's groans grew louder as he watched her wet mouth slide up and down his hardness.

"Hell yeah," he grunted. "God, baby, you suck cock as well as your mother did!"

She continued going down on him for only a few more minutes. Not only was her jaw becoming sore, she also assumed Pete didn't want to waste the opportunity to actually fuck her.

Her assumption was correct.

"Stand up and lean over my desk," he said.

She once again obeyed him. He slid off her thong and hiked her dress over her hips, exposing a full, well-rounded ass. Pete fingered both of Nikki's holes for several minutes, teasing her, and gave her ass a few hard slaps.

He put the very tip of his cock at her entrance. "You want this, don't you?"

Nikki whimpered that she did.

He grabbed a handful of her luxurious dark hair and yanked it."Tell me, baby. Tell me you want it."

She yelped from the combination of pain and pleasure of him being rough with her. "Fuck me, Pete. Fuck me NOW! I want to feel you inside me!"

"That's a good girl."

Pete rammed her hard with his massive cock for at least ten minutes. Nikki never experienced feelings like she did at that moment; it was almost as if she couldn't control the number of her intense orgasms. She was being fulfilled like never before in her life.

He suddenly withdrew and guided her to a nearby sofa, positioning her body until her ass was perched upward. He entered her again and resumed his fierce movement in and out of her, giving her bottom several more slaps.

Pete reveled in the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of Nikki's tight young pussy, and refrained from pinching himself in the event of finally getting to fuck his friend/employee's sexy daughter was indeed still a fantasy.

Their respective moans, grunts and sighs - along with the telltale scent of sex - filled the room as Nikki's body shivered in yet another orgasm.

He pulled her with him into a spooning position and lifted one of her legs over his hip while continuing to pound her with a strong rhythm for at least another ten minutes.

"You must really want your daddy to keep his job," Pete growled in her ear at one point.

"Yes...yes..."

Pete withdrew his cock, pushed her forward, and sat up. "Then ride me," he ordered.

Within seconds, Nikki straddled his hips and guided him back inside her. He loved the feeling of his shaft spreading her open, and the exquisite sensation of him filling her almost drove him crazy.

She rode him like a stallion, and the sight of her enormous breasts bouncing as she impaled herself on him over and over was the most beautiful he'd ever seen. She moaned and yelped as his hips bucked up to match the pace of her bouncing for several more minutes.

"This is so good," she said. "I love the feeling of you fucking me. You like my pussy sliding up and down on your big cock? Give it all to me, baby...show me how much you always wanted me."

"I've dreamed about having you forever," he moaned back. "Ride me, Nikki; you look so fucking hot."

"I'm going to come again!" she cried and grabbed a handful of his salt and pepper hair. "Oh, my God, Pete, FUCK ME!"

Nikki groaned and panted as she pushed down and he thrust upward, barely hanging on. He slammed into her faster and faster, her inner muscles gripping his shaft as she completed her orgasm.

Pete then rolled both of them over until he was on top of her. His look became intense and he hit one of Nikki's sensitive spots, making her let out a deep throaty moan. Faster and deeper he thrust; he threw his head back in delight as animalistic groans escaped his lips.

After about ten minutes, she felt him swell inside her, indicating his own impending orgasm. His hands gripped her hips and thrusts increased to breakneck pace, his eyes focused on her bouncing breasts the entire time.

"Nikki, I want to come on your tits!" he bellowed before he quickly withdrew from her.

Pete straddled her waist and aimed his cock toward her breasts. He began to stroke himself in a fast, intense motion, his teeth clenched and face scrunched with ecstasy.

"Oh, FUCK!" he yelled just before Nikki felt the first shot of semen on her.

Several more spurts followed before he was completely drained. He climbed off her body and sat beside her on the couch. Both were silent for several minutes before each let out a satisfied sigh and a satiated smile crossed Pete's face.

"By the way, as of right now, your dad won't be affected by the upcoming cuts," he finally said.

***

Nikki heard the familiar door slam that evening. "Daddy?"

"Were you expecting someone else?" Bill asked in a teasing manner.

"No. How was work?"

"You won't believe the good news I got today, baby."

Oh, I already know your good news, she thought. "What is it?"

"You were right in saying I shouldn't assume the worst," he replied. "Pete said my position isn't going to be eliminated!"

"That's great!"

"He said you stopped by for a talk. I don't know what you said, but I'm grateful."

Nikki hugged him. "Glad I could help, Daddy."

"While on the subject of help," Bill replied, "Pete is in the market for a new secretary and wondered if you'd be interested. The pay won't be much and he said there may be some extra duties, but he's willing to help with your tuition."

I can imagine what those 'extra duties' will involve if what we did in his office today is any indication, she thought. "I'd love the job."

"Good. I told him you'd call and let him know."

"Did he say when I should start?"

"Day after tomorrow," Bill replied. "You two must've had one hell of a discussion this afternoon!"

***

At his next appointment, Pete confided to the therapist that though he had to eliminate several jobs at his company as a cost-cutting move, he was grateful Bill's wasn't among them.

"How did that make you feel?"

"My feelings are mixed," Pete replied. "Guilty because twenty-eight people will be out of work January first, and elated that I not only was able to spare Bill from losing his job, but also able to hire a new secretary. Her salary will be less than the last girl I had, but she was willing to come work for me anyway."

"That's unusual."

"Yes it is, but I'm using some of my personal funds to help pay part of her college tuition. My new secretary will only be working part time. It's the least I could do to show my appreciation for the extra work she may have to take on."

"Will you be able to afford it?"

"Don't worry, Doc; you'll still get paid."

The doctor nodded. "Have you had any more thoughts about Nicole?"

Pete knowingly smiled and replied that he did, but the images weren't as intense.

What he failed to mention was the longtime fantasy become reality just that afternoon in his office and Nikki was his new secretary who agreed to continue their discreet sexual trysts as part of her job description.

He glanced at his watch. "Hate to leave early, Doc, but I have an appointment at six-thirty. Put me down for the same time next week."