Doing Dirty Debbie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jpb209
jpb209
57 Followers

The two contestants sat back, examining the damage to their boobs, both sore and a little bloody. Susan went over to rummage in the bag of tricks. She came back with her choice of weapons, sat Debbie on the upright chair and, when I indicated that the time had started, went to work.

Firstly she took some electrical wire and bound Debbie's tits tight, very tight. Debbie's big jugs were reduced to oddly shaped lumps sticking straight out from her chest. As they began to turn purple, Susan picked up a hard plastic spatula and began to beat the entire surface area of Debbie's tits, paying particular attention to her nipples. The tits now were an obscene mix of purple from the blood supply and the weals of imminent bruising. Debbie was gasping for breath and shuddered as Susan produced two wicked looking metal toothed alligator clips. Susan looked Debbie in the eye. "So, can you take these or will you surrender?" Debbie gave her along, steady look.

"Bring it on!" she yelled, then screamed as Susan simply exploded the clamps onto her sore nipples.

"Good?" asked Susan evilly. Debbie nodded.

"You'll see." She whispered.

The clips were connected by a chain and now Susan pulled Debbie to her feet. She lit a candle and put it to one side before clipping on a one pound weight to the chain. It sagged and Debbie's nipples were pulled cruelly downwards. A further weight, then another and Debbie was stamping her feet in pain, but this only caused more tearing to her abused nipples. However there was only 20 seconds of the 90 left so Susan suddenly opened the clamps, allowing the blood to flow painfully back. As this happened and Debbie squirmed, Susan picked up the candle and, bringing it in much closer that I ever had, dropped the molten wax straight onto the bleeding nipples. Squeal after squeal escaped Debbie but no word, no submission and as time ran out the gleam of victory was in her eye.

I motioned Debbie to the couch where she sat, legs splayed, cunt juice all over her thighs.

"Eat her out Susan and make her come twice." Susan nodded and knelt before her bleeding victim. Her head disappeared between Debbie's legs and her fingers sought out her cunt's entrance. Debbie came almost immediately then Susan really went to work. I leaned in to see two fingers working the cunt and a further one wander towards Debbie's tight anal ring. In it pushed, meeting no resistance but causing Debbie to moan, a moan which became louder and more vocal as her second orgasm overtook her.

After a minute or so to recuperate, Debbie headed over to the bag with a renewed sense of purpose. Susan sat waiting, a look of trepidation on her face. She wasn't in training like Debbie and knew it. I wandered over.

"Here - while you're waiting for the fun, suck on this!" I proffered my cock to her face and she eagerly opened her mouth , slowly licking down the length of my cock, pulling the foreskin back to reveal the swollen bulbous head beneath. She sucked hungrily and skillfully and I grabbed the back of her head, forcing my cock to the back of her throat. "Look Debbie, she can take me all the way in!" Debbie looked over and gave a brief smile but I could see her concentration was on her torture plan and from what she was taking out, this was going to be a good session. so I pulled reluctantly from Susan's mouth and guided her over to the chair again.

Debbie had brought out an interesting selection of implements and Susan paled somewhat as she contemplated them. As she waited for the time to begin, Debbie hefted our wooden tit-crusher and unscrewed it so Susan's mammaries would fit through it. As soon as I indicated time had begun, Debbie grabbed, Sue's tits, placing them over the lower wooden bar, then dropped the top bar in place onto the protruding bolts and began feverishly to tighten the wing nuts. She had the crusher close to Sue's chest so as the two bars came together, Sue's tits were forced outwards, ballooning and becoming taut as the grip tightened. Sue's face became concerned as the wooden bars slowly crushed the meat of her jugs and the pain began to kick in. Debbie tightened the nuts as hard as she could as Susan began to pant and whimper with the pain of her crushed and bruised tits.

Debbie stepped back and looked with pleasure at the results of the tit crusher. The mammaries were turning purple and the veins sticking out as Debbie turned to her twelve braid leather whip. She twirled it experimentally before sending it crashing into Susan's right breast then her left breast. She rapidly worked up a good rhythm and Susan began to squeal as her tits grew redder and blood began to leak from her nipples and from welts on the up slopes of her bulbous jugs. With 20 seconds left on the clock she dropped the whip and produced a box of thin, wicked-looking needles and some alcohol swabs. Susan's eyes rolled in her head as she fought the pain and tried to comprehend the upcoming puncturing of her tormented nipples. As the sting of the alcohol swab bit and Debbie approached with the needle grasped firmly between her fingers, Susan gave in.

"Red, red," she gasped. "Enough." Debbie grinned at her and without being to be asked, immediately dropped between Susan's legs and started biting and licking her clit until Susan screamed in ecstasy as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her.

As she came down from her orgasm and Debbie began to unscrew the tit crusher, she smiled unsteadily. "Wow, that was so intense," she said. "I'm not sure I could take those needles though - not now but the thought of it is a real turn-on."

Debbie stroked her hair. "You did great," she whispered tenderly. "It took me a while to work up to them, but I love them now."

"Susan - while you recover a bit," I said, "Would you like to see me spear Debbie's nips?"

Susan grinned as Debbie's face took on a resigned but aroused look and she plonked herself down on the couch.

"I thought I won," she sulked and then squealed as my hand caught her face.

"I didn't ask for your opinion," I growled. "Maybe this is your prize; in any case she gets a loser's punishment, but maybe you don't get a prize, apart from this..."

I took her whip and told her to put her hands behind her back. I pulled the whip back and lashed her right tit, then her left. I continued until her already bruised and bleeding tits were covered in welts then took the alcohol swab to her nipples, applying a liberal amount until the sting drew tears to her eyes. I handed Susan a vibrator. "Work her clit while I pierce her nips," I said. "Try to make her come as each one drives through the flesh." Susan nodded with a thoughtful smile on her face.

I took the first sterile needle out of its case and pinched Debbie's already stiff brown nipple before positioning the needle just at the base. Susan pressed the vibrator to Debbie's clit and as Debbie's breathing and panting increased, she stared down at her nipple in morbid fascination as I slowly pushed the needle into her flesh. As the needle began to emerge her orgasm hit and she screamed with pleasure, jiggling up and down as her nipple was pierced so the needle rode even more up and down her nipple.

"More," she groaned.

I placed the next needle 90 degrees round from the first and started pushing again. Susan pushed on the vibrator and Debbie wiggled to speed up the piercing and came hard again. As she did, so did Susan, her finger working her clit at the sight in front of her.

"Two more to go", I grinned and started swabbing Debbie's other nipple. I reached down and took the vibrator from Susan. "Here,' I said, handing her the next needle, "Your turn". Susan grinned evilly and as Debbie wandered hopelessly towards her next orgasm, grabbed her nipple and as slowly as she could pushed the needle into and through Debbie's nipple. Debbie squealed in pleasure and writhed to increase the piercing pain. Susan took no break, grabbing the next needle and ramming it hard through Debbie's bloody nipple. Debbie screamed once then orgasmed again.

At that we all stood back to admire our handiwork.

Debbie stood unsteadily with bloodied, pierced nipples, her eyes glazed with pain and ecstasy. She literally could not speak - Susan went to her and gave her a gentle hug, bloodied tits to bloodied tits.

They both turned to look at me. "Well Debbie, I think I know what your prize shall be after all," I said. I walked over to the bag and took out the harness for her strap-on. She took it eagerly, quickly adjusting it in place and slipping the built-in dildo straight up he sopping wet cunt. The dildo was seven inches long and three inches thick, but she simply gobbled it up her cunt, Susan's eyes widening at the sight. Next came the strap-on dildo. Nine inches of thick ribbed cock, about two and a half inches thick.

"On your knees,' I told Susan. "Debbie - warm her up,' I commanded.

Debbie took her large, leather bound paddle and began a slow rhythm on Susan's plump ass. The crack of the paddle and the wobbling of her ass cheeks as they slowly turned red was a hugely erotic sight. As Debbie whacked Susan and Susan panted and gasped, I flicked the needles in Debbie's tits and squeezed and jiggled them to remind her of the fact she was solidly pierced. As I did so her face became more determined and the force of her blows to Susan's ass intensified until finally she growled - "I've got to fuck her... NOW".

She slipped behind Susan and roughly put the tip of the dildo to Susan's cunt. "God, I've not had anything remotely that big up me for..aaaaggh, oh God, ...for fucking ages"' Susan panted as the monster invaded her cunt. She pushed back to take it all the way up her and Debbie began a hard fucking, leaning forward to bounce her pierced tits off Sue's back to ride her own wave of pain and pleasure.

I approached Debbie and grabbed her face to fuck with my solid cock. While pulling her soft mouth down onto my cock I also reached down to finger Susan's dirty brown hole. There was a small shit residue which my spit smeared around and I pushed my middle finger into her rubbery hole, feeling it yield easily as she pushed back to accommodate it, and impale herself as deeply as she could on the cock in her cunt. I worked another finger in, eliciting a gasp, and started to finger fuck her. As I pushed in deeper, I could feel a lump of dirt which was obviously going to begin its journey south in a short period of time. Stretching her brown rig I stimulated her nerves to make her shit start to work its way out.

Debbie looked down and saw what I was doing so she increased her pace as Susan began uttering guttural growls and her shit started to emerge while her body went into orgasm again. As the solid smelly turd dropped out of her hole, I caught it and held it in my hand. "Debbie - let's fuck her ass now shall we?" I suggested. At once the huge cock appeared out of Susan's gaping cunt. I took a piece of the turd and rubbed it back into Susan's asshole to provide some lube then broke off a piece and presented it to Debbie's mouth. My developing toilet slave obediently offered up her tongue, upon which I carefully placed a donut hole sized lump of shit. She retracted her tongue carefully and began to chew and with a quick move reached over, took the rest of the shit off me and began to smear it on her face, over her mouth and finally on Susan's big white ass cheeks. She smiled a brown smile at me and raised the cock to Susan's shitty and stinky hole.

Susan moaned and lowered her ass to the right height; Debbie placed the dildo at the entrance to the stinking cavern and began to push. I watched as the anal ring expanded to accept the invader, Susan began to squeal and pant - "No please, I've never had anything that big up there, I've never...ooohhh, aaagghhh, sheeeet, fuck me!" she gasped as the huge cock passed her second ring and began to force its way through the space of her rectum. She took a big breath then forced herself to push back. "Come on then, fuck my dirty ass you sick perverts, oh fuck my poor shithole, come ON." With the last she pushed back hard and the last of the cock disappeared up her ass, and Debbie began some remorseless fucking.

I slid round behind Debbie and presented my cock to her well fucked ass. She was greasy with cunt juice so I forced my way violently up her - she squealed and bucked into Susan and we settled down rapidly into a fast rhythm. Susan's finger was rubbing her clit furiously and the strap on Debbie's harness was chafing her sore clit and forcing her into semi-continual orgasm herself. For myself the sights and sounds and smells were just too much. My balls contracted and a mass of hot spunk shot deep into Debbie's bowels - as it so often does - and I collapsed.

Debbie slowly withdrew from the shattered Susan and unstrapped her harness. There was only one more thing left.

"Susan,", I said "you have been amazing, but there is just one more part to your punishment for losing." She looked up curiously, almost too spent to respond. "Lie on your back." She complied. "Debbie - give her a cum drink," I ordered and good as gold Debbie swiveled her dirty asshole over Susan's mouth and lowered herself down. Susan's tongue came out to meet her still open hole and licked slowly at it until slowly but surely a stream of brown cum ran from Debbie's lovely hole into her waiting mouth. With a smile and a sigh she closed her mouth and swallowed. I stood and presented my shit-smeared cock to Debbie as she squatted over Susan. Debbie - now obviously more relaxed in her toilet slave persona eagerly opened her mouth and started slowly licking me clean, savoring each piece of shit as she cleaned it from me, licking her lips appreciatively.

I went to get down and grabbed a glass of wine. Debbie had collapsed on top of Susan and they were kissing, shitty mouth to shitty mouth. Finally they staggered up, cuddling and supporting each other and headed off to the shower to clean each other up. I reflected that my odyssey with Debbie had so far been long and rewarding, but that this triangle could bring even greater pleasure for all of us.

jpb209
jpb209
57 Followers
12