Doing Eva Ch. 04 Pt. 2

Story Info
Kati suprises me looking to lose her virginity that night.
4k words
4.64
38.1k
15

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
503 Followers

Doing Eva 4 (2) – Introducing the granddaughter

All sexually active characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.

In part 1 I met Kati, Eva and Ray's granddaughter and had started to get to know her... then I discovered it was her 18th birthday; was no longer off-limits.

==

I had fallen asleep almost right away and was sleeping soundly when something woke me up. I didn't open my eyes but sensed something was different. I became aware of a sweet, lightly floral fragrance. Opening my eyes made no difference as the room was completely dark. Then I heard a slight movement.

"Who's there?"

"Shhhsssshhhh..." came the reply, so soft I had no idea who it was.

Then a match flickered, approaching a candle. It was Kati.

"What are you doing here, Kati?" I asked.

"I needed to talk to you," she replied.

Then I became aware that Kati was almost naked. She wore the most delicate and lacy pair of bikini underwear and a very full matching bra from which her ample bosom spilled. The design was such that the top of her areola were visible along the edge of the ribbon. Holy fuck! I thought.

"You can't be here," I tried my best to demonstrate shock. Surprise was more the emotion.

"Sure I can, I'm 18 now."

"But your grandma. Ray. What will they think if they find out?"

"Don't worry about that. Do you really want me to leave?"

This girl already knew the power she held over me.

"Don't you want me?"

I mumbled, stumbled, and eventually stammered, "uh... yes, I do."

"Move over."

She slid into bed beside me, not quite touching me. "You know I have never done this, don't you?"

"No? Oh. Uh... I was still not communicating all that well.

I again expressed my concern about Eva and Ray. "Your grandparents trust me to look after you, to be a big brother I think. I couldn't possibly risk their friendship, no matter that you are the hottest thing I have ever had in my bed."

"Really? The hottest? Honest?"

"Definitely, but this is wrong. I can't do this to them."

She seemed prepared for this and gave me the next big surprise: "Who do you think suggested I come see you tonight?"

"No way. Eva would never allow that — she's way too protective of you."

"That is exactly who told me that I should come to you for my first time. She told me you were a very gentle lover and that you would care about me and that you would make sure my first time would be very special."

"Eva said that?" I wondered what else she had told young Kati.

"And in case you're wondering, I already know you have fucked my grandma."

My jaw dropped. I was silent.

"So, are you interested then?" she asked.

By now I had processed enough of the things Kati had said that I was able to respond much more affirmatively, "I would love to introduce you to your sexuality, Kati. Thank you for the honour."

She slid off the bed and stood in front of me. "What do you think of how I look, Paul?"

This time there was less stammer and more appreciation. I answered her by getting out of bed, and standing directly in front of her. I was frozen with inaction at that moment. Kati knew how to respond: she took my hand and pulled it towards her breast, cupping it underneath so I could feel its heft. She pressed her little hand tightly pinning mine on her soft mammary. I reached out with my other hand (all on my own finally) and cupped the other breast. Squeezing gently I massaged her flesh through the silky fabric.

As I was holding her, Kati reached between my hands and undid the snap holding the cups together. I gently slipped the bra off her breasts, so very slowly. She took a half step back and I was left holding her bra as her breasts slipped from my hand.

At the tender age of just 18, and despite their size, Kati's breasts were firm and barely sagged without the brassiere. These were definitely the most wonderful boobs I had ever seen, much less touched.

She took them into her own hands and offered them up to me. "Please suck my tits."

I loved this girl already.

Leaning forward I bent over to take one of her nipples between my lips. It was rigid and all wrinkled as any great nipple should be. Her areolas were over an inch in diameter with the nipples standing proud at center. I sucked and nibbled, and gently bit down. This made her whimper slightly. I knew I had found a hotspot.

As I was feasting at her chest, Kati placed her hands on my chest and gently pushed me away until my legs hit the side of the bed. A little more and I was seated just a foot or two away from this young, dark chocolate goddess. She took a couple of steps back, repositioned the candle to better light the scene and proceeded to perform a little striptease.

Kati was holding her breasts as she danced subtly. Her hips swayed slightly to a tune in her mind and as she moved, her hands went to work on pincher her nipples and kneading her breasts. I could not believe this was her first time.

"Is this really your first time?" I had to ask.

"Yes. Why?"

"You have never done this before? Never been with a man?"

"Nope, but I did have a very close girlfriend and we talked about everything."

"Go on," I hoped for some juicy details.

"Her dad had a huge collection of porn that we got into whenever he was out of town. We saw it all, I think."

All the time we were talking, Kati kept swaying softly and playing with her breasts. She moved one hand down to the elastic of her panties, then the other hand. She slowly, and I mean slowly, began to slip the dainty fabric down her legs. As she pulled nearly to her pubes Kati turned around in time to her music giving me a perfect view of her ass. And it was spectacular. A lot of black women have huge asses, but Kati's was in perfect proportion to her petite and rather lithe body. Indeed, the only off-kilter aspect of her body were her massive tits.

As I watched, Kati bent over at the waist until her hair dragged onto the floor. She kept sliding her panties down, first over her thighs, past the knees and down her calves. I could not say a word. In fact, I caught myself holding my breath. I gasped out loud when I glanced up and discovered I could see her pink clam showing between her thighs.

"You like that?" she asked upon hearing my gasp. She did not move, just stayed there showing off her fantastic legs and the pink of her pussy.

"That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," I told her.

She slowly stood up again and turned back to face me. I watched her every move, appreciating the beauty of her young flesh. When she faced me completely I realized that there was one unusual thing about her. Kati had a thick bush of dark hair covering her pubic area. More like a forest, actually.

I smiled as I appreciated her body. I reached my hand out to her to invite her into my bed. She took it, but finally showed some hesitation. I think she was realizing what was coming up soon.

"You don't have to do this," I said to her. "If you're nervous or not ready, we can just kiss and cuddle until you are."

"That's not it," she replied. "I am nervous, but not about that."

"What is it, then?"

It was her turn to mumble and stumble, but eventually she said to me: "you have been with so many other women including Eva and I know you're a great lover, but I have never done this. I am worried you won't like it."

It was such a sweet moment that I was almost lost about what to say. "I promise you, Kati, that sexuality is not just about putting it in and doing it. It is about attitude and approach. It starts with the decision that you want to be sexual. It is about trust with your partner. And it is about sharing with them what you want, how you want it, and about learning how to please your partner. And right now, Kati, you are making all the right moves."

"Really? You are not just saying that, are you?"

"Want to see how honest I am being?"

"Definitely."

It was my turn to stand by the bed as she sat on the side. I was wearing very baggy boxers and in the dim light of the candle not too much was showing. I replayed her strip tease, albeit with much less aplomb and no bending over. Instead, I slowly slipped the boxers down and before I even reach my hips, my cock was already poking out the top underneath the elastic.

Kati apparently had been holding her breath and gasped when only half my erection was showing. By the time my shorts it the floor she was leaning forward enough to almost fall off the bed. "Oh, my God!"

I stood there with my hardon waving and bobbing in the candlelight.

"I will never be able to take that thing into my little pussy, Paul."

"I have no doubt it will prove no problem," I answered, "but you won't have to 'take' anything into your little pussy until you are ready. I promised."

"You are so thoughtful — Eva was right. I do want to play with it if you don't mind."

More magical words have never been spoken. A just-18 year –old woman with the perfect body was asking if she could play with my cock. Could it get any better?

Kati reached out to me this time, but not for my hand. She motioned me forward until I was right next to the bed. She reached one hand out and ever so gently took hold of my cock. It was so gentle I could barely feel the pressure.

With one hand not quite reaching all the way around the thickness, she brought her other hand into play and with both hands, measured the circumference of my erection. She gave it a few pulls up and down but was very unsure of the motion.

She pulled me into bed saying, "lie back. I want to get a good look at this monster. Are all men's cocks this big?"

She wasn't looking for an answer and I did not bother offering one. If I had, I might have said I was a bit bigger than most, but she should see Ray's! That wasn't going to happen so I said nothing.

I was reclining against the backboard of the bed, two pillows behind my back and my pole of an erection pointing straight up.

"It's too dark," said Kati. And with that, she turned on the reading lamp on the bedside and turned it to shine directly on my crotch.

"Wow. That's even better than I thought before," she professed. "Can I play with it?"

"It's all yours now, after all, you made it like that."

"I did, didn't I?" She knew what to say despite her youth.

Using the direct light, Kati examined my cock in detail, pinching and pulling here and there. She cupped my balls and when she squeezed a little too hard I whimpered, telling her to go easy down there.

"I never realized they were that sensitive. Sorry, I will be more careful."

She went back to her task. I couldn't believe the attention she was paying to my cock. The effect was only to make it throb harder, moving against her hands and bobbing near her face. If only she got the idea to kiss it, I thought.

Eventually, she asked me if I could show her how to masturbate it.

I was a bit hesitant but figured it only made sense to teach her everything she wanted to know. I took my cock into my right hand as she stared. Her face was only a foot away from the purple knob as I slowly began to stroke up and down. I went slowly because I was already that close to ejaculating and did not want to shock her quite yet. She couldn't be ready for the force of my long-held cum-shot.

"How long do you have to do that before you come?" she asked.

I was already breathing a bit heavy but still in control of myself. "It depends. Sometimes it takes 10 or 15 minutes of pulling, but other times a few strokes jacking off and 'thar she blows."

"What's the difference?"

Kati was as naive as I had expected, but what a great attitude to advanced learning.

"Sometimes there is so much to turn me on that I can cum right away, like now if I want."

"You're ready to ejaculate now?" She seemed amazed that it was possible already.

"You bet. And that's because you are so fucking hot, little girl, that I have had to hold back for a long time."

"It's been an hour since I came in. How long have you had an erection?"

"I'd say about 58 minutes, ever since I saw you in that sexy outfit."

"Really? Me? All the time I have been here?"

"I can come whenever you are ready, by the way."

"I would love to watch you come. What should I do?"

"Do you want to help or to just watch?" By now I had slowed my stroke nearly to a stop. Listening to this delightful young, and very naked, woman was challenging enough, but after an hour I was close to blue balls and could have shot wild at any moment.

"I want to help. What can I do?"

I decided it was too early to ask to shoot onto her boobs so I just asked her to "take your hands and match my stroking. I will take my hand away and you can finish me off if you want."

"Awesome!"

There was no hesitation as she grasped the thick shaft in both hands and quickly took over from my own hand. "Tell me when you are going to cum," she grunted. "I want to see it come out."

"Just say the word, Kati. I can cum right now if you like."

She repositioned herself straddling one of my thighs and continued to jack me off with both her hands. "Come now, Paul."

I had been holding back for so long that those three words from her mouth triggered a massive ejaculation. Just as her hands were hitting the base of my cock, the tip was shooting out a rope of cum right at her. The first shot landed across her chin, the second onto her tit.

"Keep stroking, please," I groaned. And she did.

The remaining cum bubbled out and dribbled over her hands and along my still thick and hard shaft.

I was worried that I had been too enthusiastic if you will. After all, there was cum dribbling off her chin and joining the puddle on top of her breast. What if she freaked? Could I live with that.

I need not have worried.

"That was fucking spectacular, Paul. God, can you ever cum?!

As she said that she ran a finger over her boob and scooped up a bit of my sperm. Before I figured out what she was doing, it had gone into her mouth. Licking her lips, Kati gave her evaluation: "that tastes so cool."

I was surprised, t o say the least. It's a bit rare to find a woman who really enjoys the taste of cum, and I had one right in front of me. "I'm going to like this," I said mostly to myself.

"Me, too. It was amazing to watch your sperm shoot out of your cock. It sure went a long way, didn't it?"

I just looked at her with my cum still dripping down her boob, leaned over and gave her a big kiss.

"What's next?" she asked.

I didn't really know what to say. I was getting pretty tired after a very long day, but this little kitten was still up for more. What could I say? "What would you like to do?" I asked.

"I would like to have you fuck me now. I want to lose my virginity tonight."

"Miss, I would be pleased to offer you my cock for your use, but it's going to need a bit of prompting after its recent efforts. Could you help?"

She sat up and straddled my legs, reaching between my thighs to cup my testicles. He little hands were full of balls and already I could feel the interest building. "Maybe you could just play with me a bit," I suggested.

Kati seemed to understand exactly what I needed. She played with my balls and tickled the underside of my cock with her nails, dragging them from the base to the knob. She would grasp my still quite soft penis in one hand and 'wave' it around. She even gave it a voice: "I'm shakin' all over," she said. As dumb as that sounds now, it was pretty cute and pretty hot when she actually did it. This girl was fun.

As my erection started to come back, Kati took the shaft in both hands and held it straight up with only the purple knob sticking out of her fist. Then she planted a juicy, wet kiss on the tip. Her tongue seemed to know what to do as she poked it into my urethra. She soon took the whole glans into her mouth, and that seemed to fill her up completely — a big mouthful of glans. It was incredibly sexy to see this young woman playing with her first cock. It took little longer for me to come back to full hardon.

"Wow. That was quick," she piped up. "Your cock is beautiful."

"Thank you, Kati. And it went up fast because you have such a hot body, and your touching me drives me insane. I so want you to enjoy this."

"Do you want to fuck me now, Paul?"

"Of course, but are you sure you are ready? We can always wait for another time."

"Are you kidding. I am so horny right now I couldn't handle not doing something about it."

"What would you do if I wasn't here," I teased.

"I would jill off, of course. Duh!"

"Then we had better get started. How do you want to do this?"

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs and while staring into my eyes said, "please...."

I knelt between her thighs. My erection was as hard as I could ever remember it. I felt it pulsing in anticipation; it bobbed above her bushy triangle and as I leaned in bit closer, Kati took it in one hand and pulled me towards her pussy. With her other hand she held her labia open — even through her bush I could see the wetness welcoming me in.

"Take me now, Paul."

I leaned forward a bit and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her soaked pussy. She still had a hand on me and she pulled me closer. I responded by gently pressing myself into her opening. My pace was achingly slow as I did not want to just pound it in there and force her open.

Kati's pussy was wonderfully tight. I could feel her flesh grabbing at mine as I slid into her. Her moans told me all I needed to know: this was going well.

As I got about half my shaft into her, I asked, "is that okay? Do you feel alright? Should I stop?"

Her rapid breathing told me all was perfectly fine, but her words made it certain, "is there more? I want all of you inside me."

I chuckled and told her, "glad you said that because there's another four inches still to come."

Moaning, Kati grabbed hold of her tits and squeezed them hard, then took one nipple into her mouth as she told me to take the other, "suck hard on my nipple, please."

She seemed to know what worked for her, and I loved her for it. I was now sliding the remainder of my thick cock into her pussy. "I feel soooooo full," she said. "It feels totally amazing."

"I take it you are enjoying this, then?"

"Are you joking? This is a hundred times better than I imagined. My vibrator never felt this great."

Yes, I was surprised, but then again, she should not have been able to take my substantial meat so easily. I decided it was time to fuck little Kati.

I had remained buried to the hilt for more than a minute as we sucked on her nipples. I was grinding my pubic bone against hers and it was making her moan in pleasure. I pulled almost all the way out of her pussy, then pushed back in, again not too fast.

"Fuck me, Paul. FUCK ME!"

This time I was a bit more forceful, speeding up my thrusts as she pushed back. This girl had rhythm and was keeping up perfectly with my motion. I sped up and started to fuck her like she'd asked, soon, I was pounding into her little cunt as she encouraged me with moans, grunts, pants and the occasional "oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...."

Because I had already come I was good for a long time. It would have been longer with any other woman but this young virgin was simply the most exciting fuck I had ever enjoyed. I was ready to come again and told her so.

"I want you to shoot all over me again, please. Can you do that?"

Her wish was about to come true. I thrust hard into her a few more times then pulled out. Kneeling tall between her trim legs is grasped my cock and stroked it just a couple of times before it exploded all over her bush, tummy and even up towards her wonderful melons.

Kati squealed in delight and took both hands to rub my cum all over herself, finishing with her big, soft tits.

"Thank you, Paul. I am so happy."

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
503 Followers
12