Doing Her Yardwork Ch. 2

Story Info
Tommy goes out without Kathy on his mind, until...
1.3k words
3.96
167.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 03/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy drove away from Kathy's house with a serious hard on, he couldn't believe what had just taken place. There he was receiving a massage from THE hottest woman in the entire town, and she was liking it too.

As soon as he was out sight, Kathy went back into her bedroom where she began to disrobe. She reached under the bed and produced her black, 10 inch dildo. With thoughts of Tommy in her mind, she sat down on the bed and began to rub her huge breast and fondle her hot, wet pussy. She plunged the dildo deep into her love hole, and was working it at a furious pace. Her nipples were as hard as rocks and the pinches she was applying didn't help the matter. It didn't take long before Kathy had reached her orgasm, and with that she hopped in the shower for a cold soak.

Just as Tommy was pulling into the driveway, his mother came outside holding the cordless phone.

"I think it is Justine, she has called three times now, I believe she might have a crush on my little boy," his mother said with a smile on her face.

"Thanks, mom, I'll take that now," Tommy said,

"Hi, this is Tommy." "Sure, that sounds great, I was planning on heading out there anyway, but this should be more fun!"

Justine was probably the hottest girl in Tommy's entire school. She was about five nine, 110, with nice 36C tits. She was the star player for the volleyball team and softball. But she had been seeing Matt, a guy who was two years older than Tommy and he was the stud of the school when he was there. So Tommy was a little confused on why she had asked him to take her out to the party, but he really didn't mind.

Tommy went inside and asked his mom what time they would be having dinner. She told it wouldn't be for another hour, so he went upstairs to his room and took a shower. After he dried off, he decided to run back into town and buy some beer before dinner( being a star athlete has its perks) He also picked up some wine coolers for his date.

"Supper's ready," his mother said as he walked in the door.

After dinner, Tommy got dressed for his date and then took off for the evening. He arrived at Justine's house and boy did she looked hot in her little skirt and blouse. He could the top of her breasts and he was enjoying the view. They made small talk on the way out to the party and when they got there Justine had something to say.

"I am sure you are curious as to why I asked you out."

"Yeah, kinda."

"Well, I just recently found out that Matt was sleeping around on me in college, and we broke up two day ago. I heard he was coming out here tonight so I decided to have a date for myself."

"Uh, ok, that's cool, but why me?"

"Because I know that if he starts something, you are the only that can kick his ass."

They both got out of the truck and started heading seperate ways to mingle with their friends when Justine reached over and said, "If you do kick his ass, I'll give you a blowjob on the way home."

With that, any thoughts of Kathy went straight out of Tommy's head. It didn't take long before Matt figured out what was going on and Tommy knew that when he saw him walking towards him.

"What do you think you are doing, son?" Matt shouted.

"Talking, and I am not your son."

"You are about to be my bitch in a couple of seconds, why did you bring her out here?"

"I guess cause she wanted me too, she said something about a real man or something."

Just after he said that, Tommy saw Matt ball up his fists. "OH shit, he is really going to hit me." Tommy thought. Sure enough, Matt reared back to throw a right, but before it went foward, Tommy shot two left jabs at his nose, leaving it bloodied. Matt tried to throw some more punches, but Tommy let him have it. He dropped two more jabs followed by a crushing right hand that sent Matt sprawling to the ground.

"Had enough?" Tommy asked.

When he saw that Matt was knocked out, he took it as a yes. The rest of the party was great, except for Tommy, all he could think of was the promised blowjob he was going to get.

Finally at a quarter past two, Justine was ready to go home. They walked together to the truck holding hands. Tommy opened the door for her and ran around to the other side to get in.

He decided to play it cool, since he wasn't for sure if she would really do it. He started driving straight for her house when she interrupted him.

"I don't feel like giving you head right in front of my house, why don't you take that gravel road over there, you know the one that goes out to the lake."

Excited, Tommy mashed on the gas and found the road that led up to the secluded lake. The place where every horny teenager has been to before. When they parked behind a tree, Justine started to undress.

"God, those have to be the nicest pair of tits I have ever seen before," Tommy sputtered out.

"I know they are, now let me see that cock of yours," Justine replied.

"Oh, my Tommy, you are hung like a horse. I think I am really going to enjoy taking that into my mouth."

Justine bent over the seat and began licking Tommy's shaft, that was hard as soon as he saw her tits fall out of that shirt.

"Ohh, that feels so good baby, we should have started this a long time ago."

Justine just kept sucking his cock and playing with his balls. She really liked knowing that she could fit the entire thing in her mouth. While she was bobbing up and down on her cock, Tommy reached under and started playing with her tits.

"Ohh, God, I am about to come. Do you want to let it out of your mouth before I do?"

Tommy got his answer when he noticed that she started sucking harder and faster. He squeezed her tit a little harder and began pumping his cum down her throat. He had his other hand on the top of her head, making sure that not a single drop got out of her mouth.

When he was done, he let his hand off her head so she could get up. She opened the door and spit out what he given her, she never did like the taste of cum, a little disappointing to Tommy but he didn't say anything. The hottest girl in school had just sucked him off and looked like she might want to do it again.

"Well, Tommy I really enjoyed that, but I do need to get home."

Tommy drove her back to her house and walked her up to the door.

"Maybe we can go out again sometime." Tommy said.

"Yeah, maybe, only if you promise to let me suck on your cock." Justine reached over and planted a kiss on Tommy and ran inside before he could answer.

He drove home with a huge smile on his face, and it stayed there until he got to his room. He stripped off his clothes and layed there in the darkness recapping the day he had. "I got a massage from an extremely hot mature woman and a blowjob from the hottest girl in my class. What a day!" He just started to fall asleep when his mom walked into his room.

"Mrs. Johnson called while you were out, I think she needs you to stop by tomorrow around one o'clock. You forgot something was all she said." "So how was your date?"

"What?"

"Justine silly, how was it?" his mom said with a chuckle.

"Oh, oh it was ok. Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight sweetie."

"I wonder what she wants me to do.." Tommy thought as he drifted of into sleep....

To Be Continued...