Doing It on the School Swing Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers

"So, ready for more you little slut?" he growled at me, "God, you're SUCH a tiny fucking whore!"

Yep, he was REALLY horny now! I just looked up at him and grinned, the taste of his cum still overwhelming the taste buds in my mouth. I knew what he wanted and I also knew he loved me to beg for it so I responded, "Oh yeah, lick my tight wet pussy. Please Steve... Oh god I need it so bad!"

It wasn't all just for him. I really DID want it myself so I grabbed the chains on the swing and leaned back, lifting my legs up and spreading them as wide apart as I could. Steve grabbed them and draped them over his shoulders as he kneeled down and moved in between my smooth thighs. I watched his face while he stared at my fuzzy pussy as if it was the first time he had seen it, licking his lips like a cat after a drinking a bowl of milk.

"Damn Kelly, I can never get enough of your pretty pussy. Wow, I love looking at it when it's all fuzzy and wet like this."

The heck with these games! I was getting way too horny to mess around much more. My pussy was throbbing as I waited for his tongue to be on me so I just grabbed his head and started to pull him towards me. "The heck with looking at it Steve! Lick it!"

I pulled his head to my horny crotch where he was only too glad to oblige me. Steve knew by now just where my hot spots were and he started to lick me all over with his wet tongue. He softly grabbed my clit between his teeth, making me almost jump right out of the swing. It was still incredibly sensitive from my second orgasm and it was like an electric shock ran through me when he grabbed it with his lips.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, "That feels so damn good! Keep going and don't you DARE stop until I cum!"

Steve continued exploring my pussy with his tongue as my hand reaching down to rub my swollen wet clit. The two of us worked together on my pussy until it was overflowing again with my juices and his spit. His face was wet and I could tell from the grin on his face that he was loving the smell and taste of me. Then I suddenly pushed him away. He looked totally confused but an idea had just come to my mind, a wonderfully naughty one.

"OK Steve, I know what I want now. I want to ride you while you're on the swing. I want you to fuck me as we swing back and forth!"

Steve got this huge grin on his face. Then he looked around a bit nervously but there was nobody near us.

"Hood grief quit worrying," I admonished him, "I don't think anybody can see us through all those the trees and bushes."

Whether it was true or not really didn't matter to me as all I cared about at that moment was to quench the overwhelming desire in me to feel his dick inside of me! It was starting to get dark anyways so even if someone DID see us they probably would just see our outlines at most.

Besides, did it really matter anyway? As horny as we both were at this point I don't think we would have really cared if there was an audience watching us! As far as I knew nobody but my parents had ever seen us fucking. Of course Steve didn't know they did when we did it or he would have had a cow! As for me, I didn't mind as I knew they just wanted to be sure I was OK.

I stood up and we switched places on the swing. In the process I peeled off my tube top so if anyone should happen to stop by they would have seen me completely naked except for my sneakers. Again, the odds of that happening were really low as nobody ever played here anymore but I still loved the way it made me feel as I stood there total naked out in the middle of a public schoolyard except for my sneakers, knowing that there were a dozen homes potentially within sight of the playground if they only knew where to look although they might have needed a telescope.

Steve was naked as well by now as I took all of him in with my eyes, admiring his slim athletic body and the way his hard cock pointed up at the sky like it was a missile ready to blast off. Who cares who could see us? All I could think about was him putting that wonderful cock inside of me as soon as possible, to feel him in me as far as he could push it. I wanted to become one with him, to feel out bodies joined together closer than I'd ever been with anyone else before.

Whenever Steve fucked me I always felt so special! I once tried to explain it to my mom who just nodded. No doubt it was probably the same way she felt when she made love with my dad so I knew she understood, even though neither of us could describe it in words.

"Ready big boy?" I asked him seductively.

Steve looked around once more time before answering. As horny as he was and as bad as he wanted to fuck me I think in the back of his mind he still had images of someone calling out from one of the nearby homes, asking us just what the heck we were doing!

"Damn, I can't believe I'm letting you talk me into doing this," he said in a hoarse voice, "You're a fucking crazy ass girl you know!"

I just laughed and reached out to grab the chains. Then I pulled myself up and over him, straddling his waist in the process. It was a little awkward and wobbly at first and we laughed as he almost fell over backwards but then I regained my balance and slowly lowered myself down on him while he used his hands to guide his cock into my soaking wet pussy. Once I felt him pressing against my pussy I wiggled my butt a bit to help him push into my tight pussy. I hadn't lost my virginity all that long ago and despite my almost daily sex sessions with Steve he still was having a hard time getting himself in me the first time. It was especially difficult now as I couldn't help him because I had to hold myself up with both arms.

Fortunately, Steve had fucked me (and Lord only knows how many other girls before me) enough times to know what he was doing and suddenly it felt like I was literally being split apart as his cock successfully penetrated me and I quickly dropped down to take all of him in me in one quick movement. My god he felt so good in me! I especially loved the sensations created in me when his cock first violated me. It still hurt just a little the first time he put it in me as it felt like my pussy was being stretched apart WAY more than possible to allow him inside but that quickly turned to intense pleasure once the thick head passed through my tight pussy opening.

With him all the way in I could feel my boyfriend's thighs under my bared butt. I looked down and all I could see was his dark thick pubic hair smashed against my fuzzy brown pussy. The very base of his cock was just visible as the rest had disappeared inside of me. It was always such a turn-on for me to see his cock INSIDE of me when at the same time I could feel him in me as well. The idea that his dick was actually INSIDE of my body was still hard to comprehend at times. It was like we were joined together like interlocking pieces of a sexual puzzle. I squeezed down on him with my pussy and he gasped as my pussy grabbed onto his cock like a vise.

"Fuck Kelly, you're going to flatten my dick if you squeeze any harder!" he protested, as if he really meant it, " Oh man, you're so hot inside! My dick feel like it's on fire!"

I leaned over him and whispered in his ear, "You know Steve, I LOVE the feel of your dick inside my pussy."

Steve just grinned as I wrapped my tanned smooth legs tightly around him, pulling my naked body closer to his. With me planted on his lap like a marshmallow on a stick, Steve started the swing moving back and forth. At the height of each arc I would automatically lift up slightly and then settle back down hard in his lap at the bottom creating a natural stroking rhythm. We kept this up while I rubbed my tiny tits in his face and he sucked my hardened nipples. Wow, this was wild!

As we fucked Steve kept pumping the swing to take us higher and higher. At the peaks I was actually lifting completely off of his lap, sometimes barely keeping his cock from slipping out of me. When we hit the bottom of the arc and started going up I would press down hard on him, driving him deeper with each higher pass. I loved it best though at the top when it felt like I was literally flying with only his cock connecting us together like an astronaut's umbilical cord.

Steve was sucking my nipples harder, pulling my little tits into him when I would move away at the top of the arc. I was feeling incredible and it wasn't long before another orgasm began to well up inside of me like a volcano about to explode.

"Oh yes Steve," I moaned, "Fuck me... yeah fuck me more... fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

My third orgasm of the day swept through me like a tsunami and my pussy clenched his cock tightly, actually holding me down like an anchor to his lap for the next few peaks. I heard him groaning as I pulled his cock upward, holding onto it with my pussy as tight as I could. Finally I could feel him swelling again as he was getting ready to cum. He looked up at me and I knew he was waiting for me to tell him where to cum. He had been a good boy tonight and I knew what he liked the best and besides, it was what I loved most as well.

"Keep swinging tiger. I want your cum to fill my pussy. Oh yeah Steve... cum inside of me!"

I was on the pill now but my gynecologist had warned me I should still use protection for the first couple of months but at times like this I didn't care what she said. Looking back it's a miracle I never got pregnant considering how many loads of potent sperm Steve deposited inside of me. For whatever reason I was lucky and I'm not complaining!

Steve kept swinging and at the top of one arc he finally started to cum. One thing I loved about Steve; it didn't matter if he had just cum a few minutes before, he always seemed to have a reserve load ready to go. If anything this time was a bigger delivery than the first as I felt him pulsing over and over, each time driving himself into me, each time leaving more of himself behind inside of me.

When Steve came it was like someone lit a match inside of me, creating a burst of heat which exploded deep inside of me that glowed for a moment and then slowly died out. When he finished he let the swing slow down until finally it stopped, allowing me lift myself out off of him.

As usual my pussy wasn't exactly happy when his cock slipped out of me but I wanted to taste his cum again. I knelt in front of him, eagerly milking his cock to pull out the last drop of his cum and then licking it off the tip of his cock as it came out. Mmmmmmm I loved the taste of his cum, especially when it was spiced with my pussy. It was hard to believe that just a few weeks ago I'd grimaced when his I took his cum after my first blowjob and now look at me, I was a regular cum slut! I looked up at him with my mouth open, my tongue sticking out to show him his gooey cum sticking to it.

"Damn you look like such a nasty little slut when you do that," he sighed, "I just love it when you wear my cum on you! Oh Kelly, you're fucking incredible!"

"Mmmmmmm, well I just happen to love your cum," I whispered back to Steve, "Did you know I can feel it in me sometimes when you cum?"

Steve smirked but I think it turned him on. By now it was almost completely dark and I'd been due home a half hour ago. We dressed quickly and headed off for home. When I got back my dad saw me coming in and walked over to where I was putting my bike away. He looked over my outfit, seeming to take a special interest in the wet spot between my legs where Steve's cum had been draining on my way home.

Of course my dad knew full well what Steve and I had been doing so it wasn't like he was overly surprised or anything. Looking me over a little we closer than usual, he smiled at me and shook his head slowly. As he returned to the family room and back to his TV show with my mom, I heard him mutter something to her about "doesn't she EVER get enough?" or something like that. It wasn't like he was mad or anything but more like he just couldn't believe what a slut his daughter had suddenly become or maybe it was just how quickly I'd transformed. Well, daddy's little girl wasn't so innocent anymore!

My mom's eyebrows raised and she pointed to her cheeks with her finger. Ohhhhhh! No wonder my dad had looked at me a little weird and hadn't offered to kiss me as he usually did when I came home from a date with Steve. I could feel Steve's sticky cum still on my cheek! I shrugged sheepishly and reached for the Kleenex box my dad always kept next to his chair to wipe off my cheek.

In a way it made me feel proud I could impress my dad that way. I also thought it was pretty cool of my dad that it didn't seem to bother him that his daughter was on her way to becoming the biggest slut in college, especially considering what most fathers would say in his place. I loved him and I thought to myself how maybe after I'd showered and gotten any remaining vestiges of Steve's sperm off of me and out of my hair that I'd get on his lap and maybe kiss him a while just to show him how much.

Up in my bedroom I fell back into my bed and reflected on how great it was not having to hide anything from my parents like so many of my girlfriends. I could only imagine what Sharon's mother would say if Sharon confided her sexual attraction to her own brother! If anything, in my case it was just the opposite as my mom was always pestering me to tell her all about my latest date and the more detail the better she liked it! Well, I couldn't wait to see her face when I told her what I'd just done with Steve. She was going to love hearing about it and I made a bet with myself this one would send her to her private drawer in her bedroom afterwards!

One more thing... I'll never look at a swing set quite the same way again!

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
Temptress

Talk about taking advantage of what God gave you!

pghpapghpaover 6 years agoAuthor
Wish I'd had the guts!

I would never have had the nerve to do this - go girl!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Quiet Night In Pete and his brother's girlfriend fall asleep together.in Erotic Couplings
Working Overtime Working hard with a curvy co-worker in the middle of summer.in Erotic Couplings
Does Size Matter? What's really important in a sexual relationship?in Erotic Couplings
The Roommate Fun with an hot female roommate gets out of control.in Erotic Couplings
No Tan Lines Winter in Florida, a Girl, a Guy, and a Boat.in First Time
More Stories