Doing Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shouldn't you compare the rest of us to make sure you're not confused again?" offered Veronica.

Not offering a reply at all, I just stood up and took Veronica's hand to help her rise to stand beside the kitchen table. I positioned her and slipped my hands down to untie her robe. Then I slid my hands under the fabric at her shoulders and simply invited to the robe to fall to the floor. She stood there completely naked, and rather proudly, I thought, with her shoulders back, breasts thrust forward and her long hair tousled over her bare shoulders.

Rebecca had watched me do this in silence, and she knew she was next.

I helped her up off the chair and guided her into a mirror position in front of her older sister. She reached to undo more buttons but I held her back saying it was my job this time.

I undid all the buttons down the front but left the blouse on her shoulders. Rebecca was not wearing a bra so her mounds were showing in the opening. I dropped to my knees to unbuckle her slacks and remove her belt. I reached around to her hip to zip her down so I could tug her pants down her legs. This I did slowly so as to give myself the best look, and to give her the most anticipation. Glancing at Veronica I realized she was enjoying the strip show, too. Hmmm...

With her slacks at her ankles, I reached up Rebecca's legs with both hands. I reached her tiny underwear noticing it was pulled tight into her pussy crack: the perfect camel toe. I pulled at the fabric gently and removed this garment as well. She stepped out of the pile on the floor when I stood up. It was time to remove her blouse now. I did as I had with Veronica and just let my fingers push the fabric off her shoulders and it was done.

Two of the most perfect women were standing in front of me, naked and apparently enjoying the moment.

"Wow." Then I was silent as I looked on at my goddesses. "Wow. I mean wow!"

Not very original, but I couldn't come up with anything better. Rebecca and Veronica understood because they just stood there moving slightly to show off one side or the other. As one turned to one side, the other mirrored her exactly. I let them go like that for a few minutes until they told me it was time to make a careful study.

Unlike Veronica's long hair style, she had fully trimmed pubic hair, the little goatee I had noticed earlier. Somehow though, I had never noticed that Rebecca had hair all over her mound, but it was very thin and easy to see (and work a tongue through I would find out).

I could also see that Veronica's labia were much thicker and protruded a good half inch. When I mentioned this, Rebecca corrected me, "She's just been fucked hard, but when we're both in the same state, our pussies look almost identical."

"Excellent. It's a good thing to know," I said, though I don't know why.

"Is your clit bigger than your sister's," I asked Veronica.

"Actually, it does get larger when it's played with, but hers is pretty thick as well."

Moving my eyes, and hands, up their bodies, I kept investigating. My hands drifted over their hips, then across two very tight abdomens and up to two beautiful pairs of breasts. This is where the women most differed.

I had already met Rebecca's at the party, as had my cock as I tit-fucked her. She definitely had the larger breasts, though both pairs were equally well-suited to appreciation. Rebecca's nipples had hardened as she stood there naked. The house was quite warm with lots of sunshine streaming through the large windows.

Large windows?! Oh, shit! What if someone were watching all this? I stopped instantly said, "Oh, God. The windows!"

Though I was panicked, neither of the women even blinked. "There's no one out there to see us, besides, we're not worried. It's just a bit of nudity," said Rebecca.

Their breasts were very nearly the same size but their shape was a bit different. Rebecca had well-rounded mounds with thick nipples sitting just below center. These were very hard, crinkly even, as I stared. Her areola were about an inch around.

On the other hand, Veronica's breasts were almost conical with a slope down towards her nipples. These were of the puffy variety which blended areola into nipple. Here were not quite hard but they were big, well over two inches in diameter.

"How do you like out tits, Paul? Which ones do you prefer?"

First off, there was no chance I would be caught choosing between these two beautiful redheads, but even better, I loved them both completely. In fact, I have never met tits I didn't love from the start. That's what I told them: "I love both your tits — they may be different, but they are perfect for my tastes."

As if I wasn't really part of the group any longer, Veronica took her sister by then hand and led her out the door onto the back deck. I was left standing there as they walked off, completely naked and leaving me behind.

Never the fool, I decided I should follow them out.

By the time I caught up, the two of there were already settled on a cedar bench on top of a large foam pad; they were positioned head to pubes and were getting into a sixty-nine that was already getting me turned on. The softly-hard state I was in after the little examination from in the kitchen gave way to a growing interest in the action.

I sat down on a deck chair a couple of yards away and let my robe fall away to leave me naked. The sun was already strong for a spring day and I could feel its glow all over. I watched the girls as they kissed and licked each other, completely oblivious to my presence. That was okay because I did need a bit of a rest, and yes, it was good entertainment.

Veronica was on top and her hair was arrayed all over Rebecca's hips which meant I couldn't quite see what was going on. But since I was at the other 'end' I had a perfect few of Rebecca's mouth on her sister's pussy. She was tonguing Veronica's slit and pressing her tongue against the hard little clit in front of her. All the while, she held the other woman's hips hard against her mouth, gripping Veronica's hips and even digging in her nails a bit.

After a while I was fully engorged and starting to think about my own role. Around the same time I starter hearing moans and watched both their hips grinding against the other woman. It was time for me to remind them of my existence.

I stepped up to Veronica's butt with my hard cock showing gloriously in front of Rebecca's face. She opened her eyes when she hear me get close and there I was: rock hard and ready. Clearly ready for this, Rebecca reached up to grasp my cock. She pulled it towards her sister's soaked pussy and lined me up at the entrance. From there, I was good to go.

I thrust gently into Veronica a few times — she wasn't any more surprised at the invasion — letting my balls glide past Rebecca's lips. She reached up with her tongue to lick them as I slid slowly in and out this luscious cunt. Every once in a while I would let myself slip out and aim my glans into Rebecca's mouth.

Eventually, I reached a point where I might not be able to hold off. That's when I pulled out, eliciting a groan from Veronica and a lick from Rebecca. The little break and fresh air on my cock gave me new powers of control and I moved around to the other end where I did the same thing to Rebecca's pussy that I had been doing to the sister. Again, I stroked deeply into this wonderful cunt and I gave Veronica her share of glans and cock as well.

She was more aggressive as she pulled me down into her mouth and proceeded to lick off her sister's juices while taking at least half of me into her throat. I certainly noticed and said to her, "You're quite the cocksucker, Veronica."

She replied, "Uh-hunnnn," while her sister took a break from eating her and added, "She's one of the best cocksuckers I've ever seen in action — that's my sister alright!"

That was enough for me. I pulled my meat out of Veronica's tight mouth and went to town fucking Rebecca. I thrust hard, not caring about my balls flashing past Veronica's extended tongue. I could feel her licking the underside of my shaft as I thrust past her.

"I'm going to come now. Who wants it?"

Rebecca knew what to do: "Shoot your thick cum all over my pussy and Veronica can lap it up."

It must have dumped another few tablespoons on my target, and true to the promise, Veronica ate it all up.

When we were all done, the three of us jumped into their giant Jacuzzi. Though relaxing, I must say that we all had wandering hands. I felt one or the other's hands on softened cock a few times, but then again, I was playing with two awesome pairs of tits so it seemed fair enough.

We played on and off for the next few hours, taking breaks for wine, a bit of food and a lot of chatting. Both Veronica and Rebecca were very intelligent and interesting women. I had a great time, as I think they did, too.

12