Doing Rebekah's Bidding

Story Info
Eric picks up Sonny, then he is abused by Rebekah when home.
2.8k words
3.9
19.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baseball cap pulled down low, yellow-tinted aviators covering my blue eyes. A couple days stubble on my tanned face. Light brown henley pullover and well-worn, button-fly Levi's with hiking boots. I climb down from my 4x4 Dodge Ram and go inside the small roadside bar in western Montana. I get a couple looks from the locals as I sit down at the bar and order a beer.

I've nearly finished my beer when a brunette from the end of the bar walks down and offers to buy me another. I look her over - she's a lot of woman to look over - smile and tell her sure thing. She spills onto the barstool beside me as I tip back the last of my first beer. Her ample tits spilling out of her shirt as she makes herself comfortable beside me. I make small talk with her as I casually look at the others in the bar.

I wonder how many of them see me here as I am but would be surprised to know that I'm sitting here without underwear, my soft cock just hanging loosely against my sack. Or that a friend had shaved my cock and balls bald last night. Or that the nipple clamps were so tight that tiny teeth marks still show on my raw nipples. And that every time I move, I can feel my shirt rubbing them and keeping them hard. I'm guessing, in a bar like this, every damn one of them! I smile to myself though the brunette thinks it is because of something she said.

As I finish my beer, she knows she has to offer me another or walk away ... so reluctantly, she walks back to her friend at the end of the bar. I order another beer and a shot. A couple minutes later, an old cowboy sits down where the brunette had been. He motions to the bartender and a tall glass of whiskey is placed before him. "Smart boy, Lulu chats every new guy that walks into the bar. I'm Sonny, by the way." I had noticed Sonny sitting with another old cowboy at a table near the window. And I'm not exaggerating when I say cowboy. Six foot two wearing boots and old Wranglers with a worn collared shirt and wide-brimmed cowboy hat - every inch a cowboy, but pretty common for these parts.

We started talking about politics and blonde and redhead chicks. He told me a story about an old dog he'd had and asked about my Ram truck, being a Ford man himself. An hour passed along with two more rounds though I switched to whiskey to join him on the latter. As the glasses neared the bottom, Sonny leaned over and said in a lower-than-normal voice "I've got a good bottle of whiskey at home ... if you'd care to share it." I really didn't have to think about it but I let the offer lay there for a couple beats before nodding my acceptance. "Why don't you let me leave first and I'll wait for you at the corner. I don't want any of these knuckleheads to get any weird ideas if we leave together." This bar has a bit of a reputation, which is why I was there, so I figured at least half the people in the bar already knew what was going to happen. But I just nodded again.

At some point during my chat with Sonny, a tall redhead walked into the bar and ordered herself a drink before sitting off to the side of the room. Dressed like a local, she really didn't draw any specific looks from the bar as she did. I glanced her direction so she knew I saw her, but that was all there was to it.

I did as Sonny asked and waited five minutes before finishing my drink and paying my tab. Slipping my aviators back on as I walked into the bright sunlight of the afternoon, I could see a blue Ford pick-up idling near the corner. I climbed in my truck and followed a couple miles to his house on the edge of town. I parked on the street and met Sonny on the porch. We walked right inside, no locks needed in this part of the country. He tossed his hat on the table as he passed. "You want that whiskey, Eric? Or prefer a cold beer?" I looked around at his well-lived home as he moved to the kitchen.

"Honestly Sonny, I'd like a cold beer. If it's not an insult or anything." I paused to look at a faded image of Sonny and I assumed his wife. I put down a small backpack next to the picture.

"Shit no, Eric. I figured you preferred a beer." Seeing me at the picture, "I've been a widower seven years. She was mighty special." He handed me a cold Bud Light and clinked it against his glass of whiskey. We both knew the offer of the whiskey was the pretense and I had someone waiting for me at home. As Sonny lifted his glass to his lips, I reached out and paused with my hand inches from his buckle. If I was wrong, I was about to get slugged. Sonny just kept drinking and I unbuckled his belt and pulled down the zipper. I took another drink from my beer then set it down. We were in an area that really couldn't be seen from the outside. I reached into his briefs and wrapped my hands around his cock.

I started stroking it as Sonny put his half-empty glass on the table next to my beer. He flipped off my hat and motioned for me to remove my shirt. I complied. Looking over my smooth chest, a grin crossed his face as I continued to stroke his semi-hard cock. "Boy likes to have his nipples abused," as he lightly rubbed my raw left nipple. I flinched as he did but stood my ground. "Don't worry boy, that's not really my thing. I'll leave that to your friend." I could feel myself relax as he said so. They were raw from the previous night and I really didn't think I could take much abuse. And I didn't read Sonny as that kind of guy anyway.

I dropped to my knees, pulling his pants and briefs down his thighs. I moved in and took his cock into my mouth. He began to stiffen as I wrapped my lips around him and kissed and sucked up and down the top three inches. Sonny had a thick and meaty cock as he grew harder and harder. I held his base with one hand and played with his hairy sack with the other. Sonny put his hands on my head as he pushed himself deeper in my mouth. My tongue began licking all around his cock as he went deeper and deeper.

Sonny surprised me with his size and his stamina, especially given his age. My mouth was taking his cock as my hand stroked his base. Ten minutes into it, Sonny gently pushed me off his cock. "I didn't offer my finest whiskey boy for you to just suck me off." I stood up but continued stroking his thick cock with my hand. "Why don't you lower your trousers for Sonny and we'll finish what we started." I unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down my legs. My cock was semi-hard at this point. Sonny looked me over, "Damn, you are as smooth as girl's peach! Now turn around for me." I looked Sonny in the eyes as I reached for his glass. I drained the last of his whiskey and turned away from him. Sonny gave me a gentle push in the back and I bent over the back of the heavy craftsman chair.

Sonny's rough hands rubbed my smooth ass cheeks. One slap on my cheek and I yelped. Sonny took the head of his thick, wet cock and pressed it between my cheeks. He stepped in and pressed his thick crown inside my rim. I took deep breaths to relax as I felt his cock opening me up. Three strokes and Sonny's cock was buried fully in my ass. My hole quickly expanded to take all of Sonny. I could feel his thighs against mine as he plunged himself into me with rapid strokes. I held onto the arms of the chair for support as the old cowboy plowed my asshole. Sonny's hands held my hips for support as he fucked in and out of my smooth ass. My shaved cock and balls dangling between my thighs as Sonny brought himself to orgasm.

I felt his hands tighten on my hips as he thrust deeply into my asshole. With a groan from the cowboy, his thick cock exploded into me. He thrust once more then held himself inside me. A second, less powerful, spurt filled my backside with his warm seed. Sonny panted and moaned as he held me still, catching his breath. And then he slipped his cock from my gaping hole. Sonny picked up his glass and walked to the bottle, filling his and a second glass, before returning. I had turned around and pulled up my jeans as I clinched my cheeks.

Sonny's cock was dripping with his cum as he shuffled back. Putting the second glass on the nearby table, "Why don't you clean me up then you can have a drink before leaving." He took a long drink from his glass as i bent down and cleaned his cock. I licked the cum from his cock that had just been buried in my asshole. Then I stood and drank down the whiskey in one drink. I grabbed my backpack and thanked him for the drink. Sonny just smiled, "I'm at the bar most afternoon's." I hopped in my truck as turned the key. I could feel his cum oozing from my asshole as I drove the twenty miles home.

# Rebekah was waiting for me to get home. She is six feet tall and weighs 180 pounds - she is a lot of very sexy (and sexed) woman! Rebekah was the tall redhead from the bar a few hours earlier. She was wearing a red satin robe loosely belted at the waist and four-inch heels. Her creamy white skin hidden under the robe. Her large tits hanging, nipples erect and pierced.

I pulled my truck into the driveway and killed the engine. Grabbing the backpack, I slid out of the cab and walked to the porch. The seat of my jeans moist from Sonny's cum. I opened the door and was met by Rebekah at the door. I closed the door and she pulled me to her. She bent her neck, a full seven inches taller than me in her heels, and pressed her lips to mine. Rebekah's tongue entered my mouth as we kissed. Breaking the embrace, "You taste like sex! Now give me the backpack."

"Is it OK for me to take a shower before we watch?"

"That's fine. It will take me a couple minutes to download the video and get it set up." Rebekah was pulling the small camera from the backpack as I walked past her to the bathroom down the hall.

# "Please, Rebekah, just let me shower." Rebekah closed the shower door behind her as she joined me in the over-sized, two-head shower. I had already washed my hair and soaped my body and was just about to get out. The hot water hit her nude body, splashing off her ample 38DD pierced tits and ran over her belly and through her thick, red bush.

Rebekah faced me and grabbed my nipples between her thumb and index fingers. A devilish smile crossed her face as she twisted them before releasing. I howled but knew I could do nothing but stand under the spray of the shower and take her abuse. She began to quickly pinch and release my nipples, pulling them quickly each time as she did. After she had done so a few times, she said "Count for me, Eric." She continued to pinch and pull and I started counting them out. She loves to torment my nipples but this was a first for us. By 30 they were aching. By 60 I was erect. At 100 she stops and I fall back against the shower wall with my cock throbbing and my nipples on fire.

Rebekah allows me to catch my breath for an instant before grabbing my cock in her large right hand and pulling me close to her. She mashes her lips to mine and her tongue hungrily attacks my mouth. Her hand is quickly stroking my cock as we stand under the hot spray of the shower. I am so close to cumming at the moment she releases my cock from her grip. I throb and bounce in the limited space between us but she is aware and doesn't allow me to touch or my cock to touch her. Rebekah reached around and turned off the shower and the only sound was that of the water going down the drain. "Now get down on the tile between my legs."

I lie down on my back, the cold and wet tile causing a slight shiver up my spine. I was looking up between her chunky, white thighs at her dark red-haired full bush. Rebekah stepped over me then back as she turned around but the view didn't really change. Then she bent at the knees and squatted with her pussy twelve-inches over my face. She hesitated to my surprise and then she released a short splash of urine onto my face. My eyes opened wide as I realized she was pissing on me. Rebekah laughed and told me to open my mouth. When I hesitated, she reached down and roughly pinched my still sore nipple. I opened my mouth and she released it. And then she pissed a long stream, some going into my mouth and some splashing on my face and chest. I gagged and coughed as I swallowed the acrid liquid.

Before I could really catch my breath, Rebekah lowered her heavy body onto my face. My nose was pressed to her hairy asshole as her pussy lips covered my mouth. My tongue began to feverishly probe her pussy. I knew getting her off was the only way to get her off at this point. I could still taste her piss in my throat as my tongue licked and fucked her wet pussy. My chest was pounding from a lack of oxygen as she smothered my face. Every forty-five seconds or so, she would rock forward so I could take a deep breath through my nose before settling back on me. Rebekah's ample ass cheeks spilling around my face as I tongue-fucked her with all my abilities.

At some point, I could feel her beginning to stroke my cock with slow, deliberate actions. It urged me to lick her faster and harder. I could feel her juices flowing down my tongue and knew I had her on the edge. The closer she got, the more lost she got in her own ecstasy and it seemed longer and longer between breaths of fresh air. My cock was throbbing with her stroking. Finally Rebekah moaned as she squirted her orgasm all over my face and tongue. I continued to lick her wet pussy and until she abruptly let go of my cock and stood up. I looked at her with pleading eyes as I thrust my hips upward into the cool air. And then my cum just innocently flowed out of my cock and onto my belly. No spurting, no shooting and really no feeling of sexual relief. Just my cum puddling on my heaving belly as I gasped for air.

After the last few hours of sucking and being fucked by Sonny and then getting Rebekah off, I was thoroughly aroused and wanting to cum. To have my orgasm ruined that way was so demoralizing. Before I could get to my feet, Rebekah turned the shower back on to wash off her body. Water splashed down on me as I scrambled to my feet. "You've never pissed on me," I said as I soaped her body.

"It just popped in my head. I got in the shower and realized I had to pee before you got me off. It was fun - we might have to do that again." Rebekah kissed me as she turned off the water. I had barely been able to rinse the urine and cum from my body before the water was off. #

I dried off and walked into our bedroom. Rebekah was lying nude on the bed with the remote in her hand. My soft cock hung between my legs as I crawled onto the bed beside her. "Now let's see what kind of performer you are," as she squeezed my cock and fiddled with the remote. The fifty-two inch flatscreen was filled with the image of me and Sonny clinking drinks before I unbuckled his jeans.