Doing The Books

Story Info
She finds out how able her disabled coworker really is.
983 words
3.81
22.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lanzam
lanzam
9 Followers

I first met Carl about two months ago when he was transferred into the accounting department. He’s 35, single and very cute; brown hair, brown eyes and a great smile. In fact we hit it off right away and became fast friends. I guess I should mention that he’s in a wheelchair. He’s been a paraplegic for 10 years, ever since an auto accident.

As our friendship grew I found myself becoming attracted to him, but I never acted on it, since we worked together. I didn’t want to complicate things, especially since I wasn’t sure if he felt the same way about me. That all changed when we were assigned to the same account. We spent several long days and evenings working on it.

One evening I was working on some calculations and found several mistakes I had made in my haste to complete them. “Damn!” I said, “I made so many mistakes, I’ve been really bad today!”

Carl looked up at me with a smile and said, “Well you better be careful or I’ll have to give you a spanking.”

I don’t know why, whether it was the way he said it or the look in his eyes, but I was suddenly very turned on. I could feel my pussy getting wet and I have to admit I was more than a little intrigued.

The next day I dressed carefully for work. I chose my sexiest bra and panty set, and then put on the matching garter belt. As I slipped on my stockings I decided to slip off my panties. That way I’d be ready for what I had planned.

Carl and I worked side by side all day. All day long I kept on stealing glances at him, as I imagined what I wanted him to do to me later on. As the day wore on, I could feel myself getting hornier. My cunt was so wet I’m sure Carl could smell my musky scent.

Finally it was only Carl and I left in the office. I brought some of my work over to him and asked “Can you check these calculations for me? I’ve been a little naughty today and haven’t been paying attention to my work.”

Carl looked up at me from his chair and said, “ Well, Julie, you know what happens to naughty girls don’t you?”

“What?” I asked a little too eagerly.

“Why they get spanked nice and hard.” He replied.

“So Carl,” I asked, “do you know anyone who can help me?”

“As a matter of fact I do,” He smiled, “I happen to be an expert spanker, among other things….So Julie, why don’t you go make sure the office door is locked. Then come back over here to me and I’ll show you.”

I went and locked the door; I was so turned on I’m surprised I even made it back to him.

“Now Julie,” He continued, “grab that chair and put it in front of you.”

I did what he asked and took the chair from behind the desk and put it in front of me.

“Ok, now take off your skirt for me and lean over onto the chair.” He said.

I slipped off my skirt and heard Carl sigh when he saw I was wearing only my garter belt
and stockings with my heels. I bent over and rested my elbows on the chair so that my ass was fully exposed to him. He caressed my ass with his hands and said, “ Mmm Julie, you have such a great ass, VERY spankable.”

The first slap took me by surprise. It wasn’t as hard as I had expected, yet still a moan of pleasure escaped my lips. Carl kept on smacking my ass; with each slap I could feel myself getting wetter. As he slapped me he said, “Julie you are a naughty girl today, because naughty girls like to be spanked hard and I can tell you’re enjoying this!”

“Oh God, Carl!” I moaned, “I do love this. Hit me harder please!”

Carl complied and smacked my ass even harder than before.

“More Carl! More!” I yelled. “I need more!”

He laughed and I felt him push two fingers into my wet pussy.

“Girls like you Julie don’t only need to be spanked hard, but they need to be fucked hard too!” He said. “Isn’t that right?”

“Ohhhhhhh YES! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!” I screamed with pleasure.

Carl fucked me deep and hard; I could feel his hand slamming against my pussy. But still I wanted, NO, needed him to fuck me deep and harder. “More, more, more!” I cried again.

“With pleasure.” He replied and slammed his fingers even deeper into my pussy. I couldn’t believe how good it felt; I’d never been fucked so deep or so hard before and I loved it!

“Spank me, while you fuck me. I’m gonna cum!” I moaned. Carl smacked my ass with one hand as the other continued to pump my pussy. I let out a guttural moan of pleasure as I came. I still couldn’t believe how wet Carl had made me; I could actually feel my pussy juices running down my thighs.

Carl pulled his soaked fingers from my pussy and pulled me into his lap and kissed my forehead. “Well Julie, what do you think?” He asked me, “Can finish up your work now without any further mistakes?”

“Mmmm Carl,” I whispered, “I think that was great! And yes I think you did straighten me out, but I can’t say for how long.”

He kissed me again and said, “Well, Julie these things take time, so I guess we’ll just have to keep working on it.”

“That’s exactly what I was thinking myself.” I said. “I think this will be the beginning of a beautiful working relationship!”

“Me too, Julie, Me too” He laughed.

lanzam
lanzam
9 Followers