Doing the Dirty Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost choked on my wine on hearing that. Of all the things Jake told the idea he would actually take time to study at university was probably the most shocking.

"I was thinking back to the whole butt-spunk thing, and I guess in my boredom I started imagining different ways it could have gone."

"If she'd recognised the white dribble for what it was?" I asked.

"Yeah," he smirked. "And if she'd liked it!"

"Liked the fact her boyfriend had just had his bum filled with another lad's semen?"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "And if she'd been turned on by it!"

I nodded. That was an interesting thought. I was pleased that my son had inherited my sexual imagination rather than his mother's. If he'd taken his mother's, the merest suggestion of sex would have had him running for the hills.

"What did you imagine her doing?" I asked.

"Tasting and licking Marcus' jizz as it oozed out of my arse... smearing it all over her face and then rubbing it on her tits. And fingering herself with it - yeah, I liked the thought of that."

"I bet you did," I smiled.

"Then getting me to call Marcus up and bring him back round. Having him on all fours with my spunk dribbling out of his butthole just like his was from mine. Her right there between his butt-cheeks, lapping at it like melting ice-cream, getting it on her hands and wanking me off with it."

"Wow," was all I could manage.

"Then the two of us bending over for her, so she could lick our cum out of each other's arseholes. Me and him snogging with her taking turns to rim us both, then wanking each other off as fast and hard as we could, with her using both hands on our spunky holes."

"Bloody hell, Jake!"

He laughed at my alarmed expression. My eyes felt like they were bulging out of my head.

"Uncross your legs, dad," he requested of me.

I smiled at him and did so, revealing for him a swollen mound in my trousers just as large as his own.

"Haha!" he called out. "Works both ways, doesn't it!"

I chuckled back, glancing down at my large protruberance. "It would seem so."

He rubbed his own bulge and said, "You know what would be cool?"

"What?" I asked, taking a drink from my wine.

"For us to wank ourselves off!" he smirked.

"I fully intend to, Jake, once I'm in bed. The thought of Ellie crouching behind you and Marcus, doing what you just described, is worthy of a much more thorough consideration!"

"I didn't mean like that," he said, his grin steadily broadening.

"Yes, well I'm sure you're going to be busy in your own room too. My foursome scenario will no doubt have your headboard banging against the wall at full pelt."

"I meant we should have a wank together," he chuckled over naughtily.

"Together?"

"Yeah, right now, like this. Keks down, shorts down, hands going at it."

"Masturbate in front of each other?"

"Yeah, why not? We're hardly two blushing angels, are we?"

"It wouldn't seem right, Jake. I mean, you're still my kid when all said and done."

"Come on, dad," he laughed. "It's not like I'm suggesting we shag each other or anything. Just a quick wazz-off together. We'd be doing it anyway once we go upstairs to bed - what's the difference if we do it together?"

"Quite a big difference, Jake," I said. Even in my drunken state, I could see that masturbating with my son in our living room was a significant step up from us having a discreet tug in our separate beds.

"Let's get the ball rolling," he chuckled, undoing his belt and the buttons of his fly, and shuffling upwards to pull his jeans down.

"Jake, I don't think -"

He yanked his pink and grey boxer trunks down and his hard-on slapped up against his stomach. It was bigger than I remembered it - perhaps slightly longer than mine. His foreskin had half-retracted, exposing the bright red head of his organ, and his scrotum sagged down between his legs, the skin stretched taut from the weight of his large, commodious balls.

"What the problem? It's not like we haven't seen each other's knobs loads of times before!" he called over as he pushed his jeans and underwear down around his ankles and then squatted upwards on the chair with his legs wide open.

"Jake, really," I began, before I noticed that, from the splayed position he was in, his anus was on proud display right in front of me. The ring was a deep purple colour, puffy and swollen from the many times he'd taken other lads' cocks up there, and the skin on both sides of it was clumped with hair, forming two dark brackets around the puckered O of his entrance.

Even though it was my son's, I had to admit it was an especially beautiful arsehole, and my cock strained in my trousers at the alluring sight it made.

He grabbed his engorged manhood and started gently fondling it, grinning over at me with mischievous delight. "Get your dick out, dad! Stop fannying about! It'll be fun to pull our puds together!"

He reached down beneath his balls with his other hand and stretched his middle finger towards his hole. He teased it - and me - by gently running his fingertip around his bloated circumference and said, "We can show each other a few tricks, if you like!"

I had to admit, he was being very persuasive. It would be exciting for the two of us to masturbate together, and as he'd said, it wasn't like we were having actual sex with each other. One might even argue it was wholesome for a father and son to share moments of intimacy together.

I was feeling so horny that my own erection was making a wet patch near my right pocket. The thing was throbbing so hard at the idea of following Jake's example that the head was making a distinctive helmet shape even through my trousers and underwear.

"Okay then," I conceded, undoing my belt.

"Nice one, dad!" Jake laughed over at me. "Last one to spunk has to clean up the mess!"

===

To be concluded...

===

12