Doing the Dirty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not keen on being orally pleasured myself," I told him. "But I like the sight of another man having his erection tended to by an eager, stubbled face."

"So did you squat down yourself?" he asked. "Get yourself a gobful of beefsteak?"

"I did squat down, yes," I admitted. "But it wasn't their meat I wanted to get my mouth around."

"You didn't!" he chortled. "You didn't actually rim the arses of strangers in a blokes' bogs, did you?"

"I'm afraid I did," I chuckled back. "I knelt down behind them while they were having their knobs sucked, pulled the backs of their boxer shorts or briefs down and then pressed my nose and mouth between their big hefty butt-cheeks."

"Oh fuck!" he laughed with sweat streaming down his face. "You actually licked their arseholes! A group of random fellas in a gents' loo?"

"It was amazing!" I recalled with both hands expressing my enthusiasm. "The sheer variety of all the different men's bums... squat muscular ones, broad and flabby ones. Some were smooth and almost hairless and were like silk to nuzzle my face into. Others were bristling with a coarse wiry forest, matted in thick clumps where their slimy puckers were waiting for my tongue!"

"Oh Jesus!" he guffawed. "You dirty sod!"

"And they smelled and tasted so different," I went on. "At one end were the subtle ones which had only the faintest whiff to them and were almost sensual to lap my tongue against. At the other end were the ripe and raunchy ones, which had a crude, carnal stink to them that was bracingly fierce. But they were so incredible... all their different hot, sticky buttholes, so tight and so blokeish, lurking between their round sweaty cheeks!"

"Wow!" he kept laughing, jerking himself off front and back. "And you actually ate them out... had your tongue up their chuds?"

"Those who wanted me to, yes," I nodded. "Some would pull away, embarrassed, when they felt my tongue pushing at their rosebuds, while others would get well into it - grab my head and push my face into their stink, grinding my face against their big manly arses until they could feel my tongue sliding up their hot, tight chutes."

"Oh, that is well nasty!" he guffawed, his face clearly showing how impressed he was with his old dad's vulgarity. "Kneeling down behind all the fellas butts in a public john! Pulling their pants down and shoving your face into their skanky arse-cracks!"

I could tell from the way he was really pummelling his straining rod that his orgasm was close. He was retelling my story to push himself the last few yards towards his fountaining finish line.

"That wasn't all I did," I told him triumphantly.

"No?" he gasped. I could smell the sour reek of his precum and pube-sweat. The wiry hair between his cheeks was plastered to his skin from the dew trickling down from his huge heaving nutsack.

"No," I grinned. "When they were all wanking off around me, I crouched down and did this..."

I steadied my hand on my shaft and bobbed my head down so I could get my mouth over my big purple shiny cock head. I suckled it like an over-grown teat, licking at the clear fluid that oozed from the slit and working my lips across it so I could slurp at it with my mouth right around it.

"Ah yeah!" Jake called out. "Suck your own big fat cock, dad!"

I looked over at him as I swept my mouth up and down on my pulsing helmet, and smiled at how he was gawping at me, pounding his throbbing shaft faster than ever.

"You look so hot like that, dad!" he told me. "Sucking your massive dork while you're finger-fucking your arse!"

I kept sucking at myself, feeling my balls start to tingle and knowing I was going to cum, with three fingers battering in and out of my swollen gape.

Suddenly Jake stopped wanking and held his cock upright, then abruptly bobbed his head down low so he could consume the top few inches of it. I'd often suspected my son could self-fellate as I could, but the sight of him doing it right there in front of me was nevertheless enthralling.

I stared at him in awe, watching his lips sweep hypnotically up and down the top of his shaft, his cock head remaining snug inside his mouth. He was far more adept than I was - perhaps indulging more regularly in the habit - and I ogled across in sheer fascination at how much pleasure my son's body was able to provide him with.

It wasn't actually the sight of him self-sucking that triggered my orgasm, but rather noticing how my son's three fingers were streaked with brown as they plunged in and out of his bloated purple furrow.

I came in my own mouth, which isn't my favourite sensation I have to admit, but I knew that seeing me self-fertilising with my own jizm spilling out of my lips was almost bound to accomplish a similar reaction from Jake.

Which it did. With gusto.

With my own climax abating, it was interesting to watch Jake experience his own as a dispassionate observer. He was, as I'd noticed, far more adept at pleasuring himself with his mouth and that included the ability to swallow copious outpourings of his own spunk as rapidly as it was discharged from his thrusting member.

Watching my son's hunched body contorting and bucking as his huge phallus unloaded its semen in spasms down his throat reminded me of a wasp doubled over and stinging itself. His cock had that same mechanical, almost instinctive, motion and his face was screwed up into what looked like a painful wince.

After he'd finished gorging on his own ball juice, he pulled off his cock, looked up at me and we were both unable to stop ourselves from laughing. For some reason it seemed outrageously funny to be staring across at each other with our hard-ons still proud and soaking wet from our own mouths, and our lips spattered with the dregs of our spent seed.

If I'd expected us to be embarrassed or uncomfortable after what we'd just done, I couldn't have been more wrong. We giggled across at each other for what seemed like a full minute, chortling at each other's big softening pricks and finding it inexplicably hilarious that we both had thick gobs of white semen sticking to our teeth.

When our laughter had subsided, Jake came out with, "Best think about spunking off down your own throat is that it makes the clean up a bit easier!"

I smiled across at him, "I think your fingers will need quite a lot of soap and hot water!"

He looked at them, smeared with his own bum, and grinned back at me.

"I better save a lot of it for you, then!"

I looked at my own and, finding them in a far more obscene state, blushed and muttered, "Oh God, sorry..."

Jake laughed at that and shrugged, "Come on, dad, it's just what happens when you do butt stuff! There's nothing to be embarrassed about!"

I grabbed a box of tissues from the coffee table drawer and started wiping my fingers off before tossing the box across to Jake. "It's just a bit... well... disgusting that you saw me working my own hole with my fingers looking so vulgar..."

He laughed again, wiping his own hand. "When you finger a girl you're gonna get it covered in goo, when you do it to a guy, you're gonna get yourself a chocolate finger! It's just how it goes - it's kinda, you know, part of the fun!"

I stood up and started pulling my underwear and trousers back up. "I'm glad you said that. It's very rude but I know what you mean!"

He stood up too and nodded, "Looks like we've got another thing in common!"

I grinned and said, "Yeah. And I like that you're a big fan of doing it in the doggy position. I've always preferred it that way... with another man, I mean."

He smirked at that and said, "It's funny how lads who are new to doing butt stuff with other lads, pretty much always want to avoid the doggy position... I reckon they think it's too 'gay' to have to bend over and stick their arses out..."

"Is that right?" I asked, doing up my belt. "I find older men are generally quite comfortable about getting on all fours and have me mount them from behind."

He nodded, fastening up his trousers, and added, "Younger guys can get really weird about it. If they're up for anal they'll usually want to do it in a way that doesn't feel like proper bumming - you know, doing it missionary style and riding each other's dicks. But once they realise how good it feels to do each other from behind, most of them stop giving a shit about what we look like while we're doing it!"

I grinned. "I had no idea that young men your age would view the doggy position as being more 'gay' than other forms of homosexual sex."

"Well not all of them, but a lot of them do," he affirmed. "Once they're into it, though - taking turns to bend over for each other - I think the whole 'gay' aspect of it gets to be part of a sort of shock appeal. I've had guys taking selfies with me shagging them from behind, and filming themselves going at my butt while I'm squatting on all fours."

I chuckled and wrapped things up by saying, "On which enchanting note, Jake, I think it's way past your bedtime!"

"I think you've got a point there, dad," he agreed and carried our empty glasses out into the kitchen.

Before heading up to bed and leaving me to lock up, he said, "What we just did was pretty tight, wasn't it? I mean, you don't have any regrets do you?"

"Maybe one," I admitted, "and that's that we didn't do it earlier."

He grinned and shrugged. "I reckon we chose the right time, dad... we had to both be ready for it."

"You're probably right," I agreed.

"It was good though, wasn't it?" he asked with a cheeky smirk. "We've got to do it again sometime!"

"We will," I assured him. "Definitely!"

"That is so sick!" he chuckled and headed off upstairs.

Before he'd turned the corner of the landing I thought I'd better clarify: "When you say that's 'sick', Jake, you do mean that in a good way, don't you?"

He sneered at how I was so ancient in my understanding of language. If it isn't in Sanskrit or Egyptian hieroglyphics I'm pretty much lost, you see.

"I just mean it's so... you know... kicking... immense...?"

"Oh I get it," I grinned. "You mean it's... how do you hipsters say it... maybe 'chill-brill'... is that how they're saying it in the 'hood?"

I grinned up at him hopefully but he threw me a disparaging look. "Don't even try to do that, dad," he scolded, before disappearing off to bed.

12