Doing the Naughty on the Night Shift

Story Info
He catches wife cheating with a male nurse.
1.1k words
3.95
143k
17
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PtTgrs
PtTgrs
15 Followers

My wife, Cheryl, works as a RN at the same hospital where I am head of security. She volunteered about three months ago to move to the night shift on the maternity ward. I wasn't crazy about it, but the extra money was nice. About 2 weeks into the new routine I noticed that she was exercising more than usual and shaving her legs just about every night she worked. Not to mention that our dwindling sex life had reached an all time low. I'm not Columbo by any stretch of the imagination, but I knew she was up to something.

One night as she was shaving her legs before going to work, I called my mom and told her that I was getting called in to work and asked her if she would keep the kids. As soon as my wife left, I put the kids in the truck and dropped them off at grandmother's house. I went back home put on my uniform and went to the hospital.

I let myself in the security surveillance room and told the night man, Tom, that I was closing in on an employee stealing meds from the pharmacy and that I would take over watching the cameras. He never expected anything else as this has happened from time to time. Tom went to patrol the halls and the parking lot and left me to the video screens. I didn't have to wait long.

All after-hours visitors to the maternity ward have to be buzzed in and we have a camera there to take all the fuckers pictures. It was about 3:30 in the morning and here comes the guy that's fucking my wife. He is an RN from ICU and is just an obnoxious jerk who goes by the name Kendall. My wife buzzed him in and I hit the stairs.

The whole time I was walking up the four flights of steps, I kept thinking "why this guy?" He wasn't that good looking, was starting to bald, and he was a jackass. I let myself in the back stairwell door which opens up into a recovery unit for patients who've had C-sections and shit like that. It was dark and empty. I saw a dim light on in the surgery suite and made myself over to the window. I was slightly hidden by the rack of linens and since it was dark where I was, I knew that they couldn't see me.

They weren't fucking around. They were kissing deeply standing by the stretcher while their hands ran all over each other. Cheryl broke away from his kiss and pulled his shirt off while kicking off her shoes. Kendall pulled her shirt off, practically ripped off her bra and starting vigorously sucking her fantastic 36C's. I felt the first of many jolts to my system as I realized that my wife of 10 years was fooling around on me.

Kendall let go of her tits long enough to pull her scrubs and panties off. He quickly turned her back to him and pushed her over the gurney bent at the waist. He dropped to his knees and starting tonguing my wife's ass and pussy. He went at it full bore as my wife's face was a mixture of lust, energy, and animalism. His tongue darted in and out of her cunt and then it was a blur of side-to-side movements as it blistered her clit. I could see the orgasm building in my wife as her neck was getting flushed and her breathing was haggard. Then her body just starting convulsing, first rapidly then gradually decreasing as her orgasm faded.

Cheryl rose and turned to face Kendall while unfastening his scrub pants and pushing them down. He had his back to me and all I could see was my wife kneeling down in front of him and her hand grabbing his ass. She was obviously sucking his dick, but I couldn't see it. Kendall must have ESP, because he pulled away from Cheryl and turned to lean up against the gurney. When he did, I found out what the attraction to him was. Kendall was hung. He had a good 10 inches, maybe more.

It was thick, uncircumcised and radiated virility. Underneath his mammoth dick, hung two huge balls at least the size of lemons. Cheryl went back to work on his cock with a vengeance. She was stroking his shaft with her left hand, massaging his balls and ass with her right hand while bobbing up and down on his cock. Cheryl is a good cocksucker, but to see her work on this knob was a sight to behold. Up and down she went, alternating licking up and down the shaft with cramming one of his nuts into her mouth. She went on like this for 8-10 minutes until she started increasing her pace. Kendall threw back his head while Cheryl pulled his dick from her mouth and aimed it at her tits. When Kendall let loose, it was the mother load. Seven to eight strong, forceful streams of cum-covered both Cheryl's tits while she looked on in amazement. It seems like cum dripped out of his dick for 10 minutes.

Cheryl wiped the cum away with a surgical sponge and pushed Kendall back onto the gurney. She did a little pelvic grind on him as his hog came back to life. When it was up, she started working it into her box. Cheryl's pussy is incredible. Even after two kids, it was able to clamp around my dick. It was good for her it was so elastic or she never would have worked that dick of Kendall's in. It took her awhile but soon she was bouncing up and down on his cock while he grabbed her ass cheeks and sucked her tits. Cheryl then spun around for a little reverse-cowgirl action. This gave me a great view of her full red bush and her bouncing tits.

Kendall gently lifted her up and positioned her on her back. He placed a leg over each of his shoulders then reached down and grabbed his dick. He rubbed it all over her pussy lips and clit until she was in a frenzy. He guided the monster head to her hot hole and drove it in with one full thrust. Cheryl went ballistic and came immediately. Kendall gave her the goods until he could hold out no more. He pulled out and shot wad after wad on Cheryl's stomach and pubic hair. They cuddled for a while on the gurney, then kissed deeply and started dressing. I made my way back to my office and realized that I was in shock and had to organize my thoughts. Yeah, that and plot my revenge.

PtTgrs
PtTgrs
15 Followers