Doing the Naughty on the Night Shift Ch. 2

Story Info
He initiates revenge.
1.5k words
4.15
99k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PtTgrs
PtTgrs
15 Followers

I sat at the desk for hours as I replayed the images of Cheryl, my wife and mother of my 2 kids, fucking and sucking the huge cock of the male nurse. I finally pulled the file on Kendall and found out a little background on him. He was Canadian living here on a work visa. He was married, had no kids, and had been through a 12-step program for recovering nurses. His last performance appraisal was unusually high, but I'm sure he was fucking the nurse manager of his department to earn his high marks. I put the folder up and headed home.

My wife came home around 7:30 in the morning and made a b-line for the shower. She gave me a little peck on the cheek, mumbled something about having a hard night and went to grab some sleep. I pretended to half-listen as I browsed over the paper. When I knew she was asleep, I called in "sick" to work and headed to meet an old friend of mine, Tony Barrington, or "Bear" as we called him.

I met Bear at an old hangout where we used to eat breakfast when we worked together for the Department of Corrections. We were both guards at the State Pen. Bear has since retired and volunteers three nights a week at the county jail. I just came out and told him what was going on with Cheryl and Kendall. I know I should have felt sad, but I was really pissed off at that point. Bear just took it all and took a few drags off his cigarette before speaking.

"The first thing you need to ask yourself is do you want to work things out with Cheryl?" he asked in a low voice.

"I don't see how I could ever trust her again after this. Also, I would always wonder if she was fantasizing it was him fucking her when we were together" I answered.

Bear sat for a minute then said, "Well, the way I see it, you've got three choices. One, you can confront them, get a lawyer and get on with your lives. Two, you could beat the shit out of him and put her ass in the street. Or, you could really hurt them back so for a long time, they will regret what they did."

I thought about what Bear said. Confronting them was an easy way out. Kicking Kendall's ass sounded good, but he would still know he one-upped me by long-dicking my wife. I wanted to put both their asses in a world of hurt and I had an idea.

I told Bear I would call him in a couple of days for a favor and went back home. I put on my uniform and went to work and explained to my crew that I was feeling better and would stay late to make up my time. I rummaged around and found another security camera and a VCR. I waited until all the managers were gone and made my way up to the site of my beloved wife's trysts. It was deserted and it took me just a little over an hour to set up my equipment. I set the VCR to record from midnight to 4:00 a.m. and I hoped I would catch a few clips of them together. What I got was unbelievable.

I went home was doing yard work when my wife left for work. I was anxious all night and headed straight to collect the tape from the recorder when I got to work. I went back to my office, locked the door and pushed play. I had to fast forward a while, but before long my little "lovebirds" were on screen. Kendall and Cheryl removed their clothes and she climbed on top of him on the stretcher. They kissed for a while then she slid up his body and straddled his face. He took her offered pussy with his tongue and licked it slowly all around her swollen labia and focused on her clit. I could hear her moaning and saying "Yeah, baby. Oh god that is so good. Eat my pussy and then fuck me with your big dick."

She gyrated her tight ass over his face while he traded licks on her clit with darting his tongue in and out her pussy. She turned around on his tongue and faced his growing monster of a cock. She picked it up and gently stroked it up and down. She pulled back the foreskin to reveal a huge purple head, glistening with precum. She hungrily licked it up while she said " Oh, Kenny, your dick is so big. My hand can't hold it all. It's so much bigger than my husbands. Oh your tongue is so good, I'm about to come."

With that she started grinding her cunt into his face and let out three shrieks as her orgasm hit. She rested for a second then started sucking his cock again. She would nibble on the shaft the take the purple head into her mouth. She could get about three inches in, but no more because it was too fat. Kenny was egging her on "That's right. Suck my dick, your horny cunt. You don't stop til I tell you. Your short-dicked husband might call the shots at home, but here you do what I say and I say suck my dick like your live depended on it." Cheryl moaned and increased her pace. I noticed she squirmed suddenly then let his log fall out of her mouth long enough to say "Yeah, Kenny, stick your finger my ass. Oh yeah, baby, work it in and out." She went back to sucking his big dick when she stopped suddenly and looked towards the door.

Another nurse entered the room and began taking her clothes off. It was Ellen, a nurse about 25 who has huge, and I mean HUGE tits. She has real, natural tits that I had often admired through her shirts, but now I was seeing them bare and I started to get aroused. Her tits were at least an F cup and dropped to just above her navel. Cheryl smiled at her and said, "I was just starting to hope that I wouldn't have to share him tonight." Kendall and Cheryl arose from the stretcher and Kenny raised the stirrup loops up and positioned Cheryl on her back with her spread legs high in the air. Ellen nestled up behind Kenny and slowly jacked him off while rubbing his big pole against Cheryl's cunt.

Then she guided him into Cheryl's hot cunt and used one hand to massage Kendall's huge nuts while rubbing Cheryl's clit with the other. Kendall started increasing his pace and soon was really laying the pipe to my wife. Ellen slowed him down and kneeled behing him. She was either licking his ass or sucking his balls, but Kendall was in heaven either way. He was moaning, "Oh you two are incredible. Ellen, you are such a slut to lick my ass. You want my come don't you? Cheryl, you want it too.

Luckily I have enough for both of you." With that, Ellen moved beside him and Kendall pulled his dick out of Cheryl and placed it in Ellen's mouth. Ellen licked out my wife's fuck juices and any of Kendalls' cum. After ten or twelve pumps, Kendall placed the monster back in Cheryl's cunt. Kendall started pulling his dick out til the head was barely in, then would quickly forcefully thrust it back in. Just as Cheryl was about to come, Kendall would pull out and Ellen would take his dick in her mouth while she pulled on her fat tits and fingered her own dripping snatch. This went on and on for what seems like an eternity, then Kendall stayed in the saddle long enough for my wife to get her second orgasm.

Kendall then pulled out and let Ellen take him the rest of the way home. Ellen got in a tall kneeling position while Kendall rested against the stretcher and pushed her mammoth boobs around his cock and let him titty fuck her. Kendall only could last a minute, then yelled "Oh fuck! here it is, I'm coming."

Cheryl quickly knelt beside Ellen and Kendall laced cum rope after cum rope on the women's breast and shoulders. He came forever and a day. I've never seen anything like it, even in porn flicks. When he was done Ellen licked his pole clean. Cheryl said "God, Kenny. You've never come this much. My husband only lets out 2 drops. It's incredibly sexy to have your cum all over my tits." She rubbed his come in and then reached over to help massage Ellen's tits. I have to admit that this was very erotic. Kendall got dressed, kissed both women and went back to work. The girls got cleaned up only after they played with each other's tits some more. I rewound the tape and decided to implement step 2 of my plan.

PtTgrs
PtTgrs
15 Followers