Doll House - Surrender

Story Info
Makeover complete, Sami's new world is revealed to her...
5.4k words
4.49
100.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dani_Doll
Dani_Doll
138 Followers

The red light popped against a sea of darkness as Miss Sterling sat in silence, staring into the emptiness. As she finished inhaling, it slowly smoldered, as if the light was being choked out of existence. Savoring the flavor from her vape, she let out a slow, deliberate stream of smoke. She treasured these moments: the time before the big reveal of a new gurl. A chance to reflect on the meeting. A chance to get away from the dull busywork that had been occupying so much of her time lately...

This one certainly has promise, she mused, feeling a half-smile creeping across her face. If he took to her program half as well as he serviced her earlier this morning, Miss Sterling would rest easy knowing Sami could become one of the best gurls she had trained in some time. She closed her eyes, replaying their meeting like a film on the back of her eyelids. This one was different. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but the beginning had not felt like this in a long, long time.

The glow from her vape bounced off the glass in front of her, allowing a darkened reflection of herself to appear like an evil apparition. She looked stoic as ever; unmoved by anything. Internally, however, she felt the stirrings of an exciting new journey, in a way that had been missing for many years. She exhaled several rings playfully into the blackness, letting her excitement just get the better of her...

As she felt the last ring leave her lips, a slice of light suddenly appeared in front of her, quickly illuminating the tiny room. She leaned in pensively, eager to see Miss Hunter's results. This was it - the moment she had been looking forward to all afternoon, more so than usual. In fact, she couldn't remember the last time she was this interested in a boi's initial transformation. She sat still as stone, barely noticing the rigidity of her body, the lack of breath as she waited. Not that she needed to be so careful; the two-way mirror ensured no one on the other side would be aware of her presence.

She stood wide-eyed, innocent, naive, and absolutely stunning. After a brief moment of shock, Miss Sterling realized both she and Sami had the same look on their faces: mouths slightly ajar, a look of disbelief mixed with pride... and desire. Sami's silhouette was absolutely perfect; she hadn't even begun proper waist training, and yet had a solid start on an hourglass figure! Miss Hunter's makeup work was, as usual, beyond excellent. And the outfit she chose... delightful. Miss Sterling felt the corners of her lips broaden into a wide smile as she continued to survey her new toy. This was has promise, indeed...

Miss Sterling took another deep puff from her vape, letting the gorgeous figure before her imprint into her memory. Miss Hunter glided behind Sami, holding her at the waist and whispering into her ear delicately. Sami's eyes widened and the briefest sigh escaped from her lips. Miss Sterling felt a jolt of excitement as she studied her quarry, idly exhaling a great deal. This one is going to be quite fun. Miss Hunter gently turned Sami around and led her gingerly toward the door; a private car would be waiting downstairs, and Miss Sterling would lead them to it. She admired her new gurl's ass as it wiggled tentatively toward the door, Sami clearly trying to adapt to the new footwear. She could feel her heart beating just a bit faster as she watched the scene unfold and her brain began to process the last several seconds she had just witnessed. Abruptly, Miss Sterling swung around in her chair and started toward her own doorway. There was little time to prepare.

...

I could still hardly believe what I had just seen. Supporting myself daintily on Miss Hunter's arm, I felt as if I might faint. The biggest thing stopping me was the amount of focus in took to move in these damn heels! My brain flitted back and forth between the beautiful image I had just been subjected to (and coming to terms with the fact that was actually me), and the incredible difficulty of walking in my newly assigned footwear. I shuddered to herself, thinking of the heels to come... "Eight or nine inches," Miss Hunter had said... Eep!

"Now honey, as you step... just sway your hip that way... lead with your toe... there you go, darling, that's a little better..." The door seemed much further away than when I had initially arrived in the room, now that walking around was a bit more challenging. Through Miss Hunter's physical and motivational support, however, I finally found myself near the door. I extended my arm to grasp the handle when Miss Hunter's grip firmed slightly on my waist, one arm blocking mine as I reached out.

"Whoa there, Sami. Since your new look is complete for now, we will have to address some other changes." Miss Hunter smiled sweetly at me as I gave her a quizzical look. "It's all part of your role as a submissive gurl for Miss Sterling and how to give up control - until you earn portions of it back, anyway," she gave a light chuckle at the end of her statement. "Now that we are near the door, we will need to wait for Miss Sterling. And when you are waiting for Miss Sterling, we will be expecting you to kneel nearby until addressed. Do you understand, Sami?"

I wasn't quite sure what to make of this. My new clothing was pretty... severely restrictive, and they wanted me to kneel? I suppose it made sense, given the things Miss Hunter had been telling me earlier. "I..think so, Miss Hunter," I replied softly. I was surprised that my voice had already begun to mirror my demure appearance.

Miss Hunter picked up on this as well and seemingly had to fight herself from beaming instantly. "Good girl, Sami... Now please kneel and wait for your Mistress right over here." Miss Hunter helped maneuver me down safely to my knees slightly off center from the doorway. The floor wasn't too bad here in the Salon, thank goodness. I couldn't imagine kneeling for an extended period on something like thick hardwood, or even concrete...

I stared down at the slight opening between the doorway and the floor, trying to patiently wait for a change in the light coming from outside. Seconds slipped away as time felt as though it was slowing down; my corset was more restrictive than I had thought while simply standing, and breathing continued to be quite a challenge. I pleaded silently in my head that Miss Sterling would come soon! Miss Hunter was moving shuffling about the room to and fro - I was apprehensive to look in her direction, but from what I could tell she seemed to be cleaning up for the evening, preparing to leave shortly after Miss Sterling retrieved me.

Suddenly, the air in the room was still. I could sense that Miss Hunter had stopped moving... my eyes darted up slightly as my neck began to instinctively raise. I stopped myself, however, before there was a lot of movement, even though I was curious as to what was going on. After a few moments, Miss Hunter let out a light chuckle, and began bustling about the room again. I breathed in as deeply as I could, and let out a soft sigh to try and keep myself focused.

After what seemed like hours but had probably been just a few minutes, I was roused from what had become a meditative state by some motion apparent from underneath the door. Someone was about to enter! I felt my body straighten up and resolved to continue staring at the floor, tempting as it was to look up to see who I presumed would be Miss Sterling enter the Salon. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the motion outside the door stop, as the sound of the knob slowly turning flooded my ears. Here was the moment of truth... What would Miss Sterling think of my new look?

I watched intently as the corner of the door slowly and silently opened, impatiently waiting for the new found void to fill with the body just across the threshold. And yet... nothing happened. At least for a few seconds. As time seemed to stand still, I was keenly aware that someone was looking me over just out of sight... studying me. I felt a certain primal sense about me, something I had not felt since I was a young child during trips to the zoo with my family. An innate sense of being prey enveloped me, or at the very least feeling subservient to that which was in my presence. I had no qualms about my safety, but it took everything I had to prevent the rush of feelings from betraying my motionless and causing me to look toward the doorway.

Eventually, the lower portion of two exquisite legs passed into view just in front of me. They were clad in an amazing pair of black, lace-up boots which must have had at least a five inch heel. The glided along the floor slowly and gracefully, making hardly a sound. As I watched, I was struck by the shape of the heel portion on the boots; they appeared to be curved inward slightly, resembling a pair of talons. The boots silently left my field of vision, as I sensed a presence move slowly around my body. The air hung with a certain stillness, softly broken only by the breathing of the three people in the room. My sense of smell was activated shortly after the boots disappeared; the same, sweet smell from Miss Sterling's office. There was now no doubt about it; this was showtime.

I inhaled sharply when a feather light touch grazed my upper back, leading off to my shoulder. It was a heavenly sensation, one that instantly drove me wild. I fought with my entire being to remain as still as possible. A barrage of incredible, sensual caresses continued along my back, sometimes leading from my should to the upper portion of my arm. It was almost too much to take; I felt my breathing accelerate, and my body involuntarily shuddered at least once as Miss Sterling lightly ran her fingers every which way along me. There was a certain sense of power to her touch, power that indicated authority over me and simultaneously made me feel safe.

The gentle fondling gradually subsided, and there was again a stillness to the room. I suddenly felt the heat of Miss Sterling's breath along my ear as she gently cooed, "Go down to all fours, Sami."

"Yes, Mistress," I gingerly whispered as a plume of vapor crossed my face. The sweetness of the vapor was quickly becoming intoxicating in and of itself. I slowly leaned forward, steadying myself with my hands.

"Good... Ass out, Sami, if you please," Miss Sterling said quietly, but in a matter of fact tone. I straightened out and tried to raise my behind as much as possible. It was a little bit of an awkward position, and I knew I looked both vulnerable and exposed. I continued to look down toward the floor, my head spinning from the sensuality and influence Miss Sterling exuded, while at the same time nervous about what might transpire next.

Very quickly I felt the skirt of my dress flipped up, exposing the panties and stocking tops I had donned with the assistance of Miss Hunter. The sudden exposure and breeziness underneath my skirt felt wonderful and was unlike anything I had experienced before. Who knew clothing could feel so nice? Despite the good feelings I was physically preoccupied with, in my mind I felt more exposed than ever... I didn't have much time to ponder my new situation as I was overwhelmed with a light petting motion from Miss Sterling along my panties. This continued sensual attention was even more intense than the light caressing along my back; I felt my mouth slightly open and stay ajar as my breathing got slightly heavier. Her fingers traveled daintily along my ass, causing me to push my behind further out involuntarily. It was an amazing feeling as she slowly worked her way to my thighs, playfully sliding her finger underneath my garter strap and the stocking tops.

I could feel myself losing focus and being completely enveloped in the sensations Miss Sterling was creating with such a simple set of actions. I moaned softly, demurely, as I felt my panties slowly slide down to my upper thighs, fully exposing my ass. I inhaled sharply and found myself holding my breath as Miss Sterling's finger delicately grazed my asshole. I closed my eyes and felt my ass wiggle ever so slightly; I couldn't help myself. I suddenly felt a finger very gently probe my asshole ever so slightly. I let out another light moan, followed by a sigh. This was unbelievable...

Like the slow recession of the tide, the caressing again eventually stopped, though I was hardly able to notice by this point. Still in an erotic stupor, I felt my panties adjusted and my skirt placed neatly back into place. I suddenly became aware of just how loudly I was breathing and tried to regain control of my composure. Luckily, I found that I was still on all fours, as instructed.

A few moments later, Miss Sterling's boot again came into my field of view, stopping just ahead of my head. "Kiss." The command came with authority and a little more force than before, but I detected no menace behind it. I lowered my head and placed my lips along the top portion of the boot, near the toes. As I pressed my lips against the boot, I kissed as softly and lovingly as I possibly could; the smell and taste of the boot was unfamiliar to me, but I found myself highly entranced. After my kiss, I slowly raised back to all fours, awaiting the next request made of me.

I didn't have to wait long. "Mmm... good girl, Sami..." Miss Sterling took a long puff from her vape, slowly rewarding me with the exhaled vapor. "You may go back to your knees."

I felt drained, yet charged; focused, yet running wild! I came up to my knees, briefly raising my head and catching a demure smile across Miss Sterling's face. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Miss Hunter beaming off to the side, clearly pleased with her handiwork, as well as my...performance.

"My my, Sami... It looks like you're very excited now, doesn't it?" Miss Sterling let out a slight laugh as I looked down to see my cock visibly erect, even through the layers of clothing. A small wet spot had even started to appear on the dress! I instantly became aware of just how hard I actually was... the experience had been so tantalizing that I wasn't convinced I had ever been quite this aroused before...

Before I could think on it took long, I sensed Miss Sterling's arms coming toward my neck, accompanied by a slight jingling sound. "Look at me, gurl," she commanded quietly. Our eyes met and we held each others gazes; she paused slightly for just a moment, a certain spark flashing behind an otherwise impenetrable wall. Her hands then continued moving toward my throat as she expertly fastened a thin, pink collar around my neck. The sizing was impeccable; the leather fit snugly around, certainly tight and instantly making me aware of its presence, but just comfortable enough that I could endure wearing it. The leather was soft and supple against my skin; impossibly delicate, pink spiderweb lace fringe tickled the upper portion of my neck as the buckled the silver fastener. As the collar came toward me I thought I spotted diamonds sewn along the leather strip. No matter - I was enthralled by the beautiful, powerful woman before me, staring into her as though my life depended on it, yearning for more attention and direction.

"This will be your starting collar, Sami. It is delicate and pretty, but by no means significant. It merely shows your status as a beginning gurl. No... you will come to fully understand and cherish your collar when it becomes one that is unique, to us." I hung on every word as it left her lips, already creating in my mind's eye the day I would receive my own collar. What an incredible moment that would be... I was interrupted from my reverie as Miss Sterling produced a long diamond chain from behind her. "You will start as my property, gurl, and for now that means when you travel with me, you will be leashed. For today I will allow you to walk, in order to get better used to those new heels," she looked me over, barely able to hide a smile creeping across her face. It quickly vanished as she got back to business. "However, I will inform you how I expect you to carry yourself, be it walking, crawling, or whatever else I desire. Unless I state differently, you are to stay behind me and to my left. Your leash should always have at least a little slack, again unless I direct you otherwise. Do you understand, Sami?" A puff of vapor hit my face as an additional punctuation.

"Yes Mistress," I squeaked. I was just beginning to come back to reality, though luckily I was able to follow her succinct and quick instruction.

"Excellent," she cooed. "I must say, Sami, you continue to show much promise... I have a feeling I may have outdone myself this time!" She looked over at Miss Hunter, grinning widely. I felt myself smile weakly, excited to hear the pleasure in her voice. "Now please stand, Sami. Our chariot awaits us!"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied meekly, rising to my feet in the process. And with that, Miss Sterling reached out toward the door, as Miss Hunter waved enthusiastically from the back of the Salon toward us. The door swung slowly open and I quickly prepared to step back into the world no longer as Sam Watkins, but as Samantha...!

...

The chauffeur firmly shut the door behind me after I stepped into the limousine, sprightly moving towards the driver's door. Miss Sterling pointed a finger toward her feet, where a particularly fuzzy object reminiscent of a dog bed lay. I crawled over carefully, impressed by the amount of space the floor of the limousine contained; there had clearly been some modifications to this particular model, removing some of the typical benches and leaving only a handful of traditional seats. Those that remained however, were of fine craftsmanship. Miss Morgan leaned heavily into the plush leather of the seat, resting her legs over me as I lay just beneath her. A plume of vapor traveled my direction as I saw her glancing down at me, smiling. I returned the expression; I couldn't remember feeling so happy in quite some time.

The walk through the building had been a nerve wracking experience! My gut had flipped upon itself several times over as we first started, as I was terrified of what people might think with my new appearance. The apprehension and turmoil faded after the first few interactions however; throughout the offices and lobbies, I received innumerable compliments on my appearance. Some even paid compliments directly to Miss Sterling regarding my docility, as well as my ability to keep up in heels. I had even surprised myself on that point! By the time we had reached the main lobby where I had waited earlier in the morning for my original interview, I was blushing a deep rose color from all the positive attention from workers, male and female, throughout the building. I couldn't help but smile to myself as this was entirely foreign to me - even my "Rocky Horror" escapades amounted merely to thrills and fun, silly times. I had received compliments, yes, but mostly in jest - as expected for the event. This was something very different. Very soothing, uplifting. Comfortable.

Compelled to display my appreciation, I leaned up slightly and kissed Miss Sterling's boot as it hung over me. She looked down in my direction, grinning. "Thank you, Sami," she cooed as she leaned over, lightly petting my head. Her hand traveled delicately to my shoulders and back as she rubbed back and forth, lulling me into a dream-like state. "Now we have a long drive this afternoon, as we are heading to my training property for gurls." Her voice seemed disembodied, further away than it actually was. I fought back against the drowsiness, blinking my eyes forcefully as I looked toward her. Her hand continued, back and forth, back and forth... continuing its hypnotizing effect. "You will be staying there for the time being, to get your training completed. Then we will evaluate how things progress and where you will ultimately end up with me," the tone was very businesslike, yet had a sing-song quality to it, making it difficult to keep my eyes open. Miss Sterling seemed to notice this as she leaned forward, smiling brightly.

Dani_Doll
Dani_Doll
138 Followers
12