Doll House - The Salon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting it on was a little bit of a challenge, as it appeared extremely delicate and I was nervous about tearing the lace. Luckily, with Miss Hunter's assistance the dress was on after just a few minutes of fiddling. Next was a short but wide, white lacy skirt that Miss Hunter called a "petticoat." I had heard of them before, but mostly in a historical context. This looked more like a tutu or something; She told me to "think of it as a slip, but prettier and pushing the dress out." Good enough for me. Sure enough, once it was on, the skirt of the dress flared out significantly, easily exposing the tops of my stockings and jeopardizing my ability to modestly hide my panties.

And then came the heels. Miss Hunter put baby pink heels on my feet, calling them "Mary Janes." Again, she assured me this would all become second nature in due time. I wobbled as I stood up after they were clasped. "Oh my, Sami," she laughed heartily. "These are only three inches! You'll be walking in eight or nine inch heels soon enough!"

I couldn't help but laugh - what a ridiculous statement. She looked at me and shook her head slightly, knowingly. After a few tentative steps, I noticed Miss Hunter studying me intently, a smile creeping across her face. "Turn around slowly, sugar," she encouraged me tenderly. Throughout the whole process, it had been clear that Miss Hunter was very much enjoying herself. As we progressed, a strange feeling of happiness enveloped me - it was fun being a sort of dress-up doll. I slowly turned, my hands up shyly near my waist.

"My, my, my..." she uttered quietly. "You have the potential to be one of the most beautiful dolls I've had the pleasure of working with." I blushed deeply, looking toward the ground. "Come here, Sami. I will show you."

Miss Hunter gently embraced my hand, guiding me toward a portion of the wall covered in pink. With the press of a button on a small remote, the curtains began pulling back slowly. After a moment I saw Miss Hunter and another astonishingly beautiful woman in the room, but the angle still wasn't -

Wait. What?

What had initially registered as another person in my brain was the reflection of me. I was completely dumbfounded. The entire outfit was hyper feminine, coming across as startlingly beautiful, even sexy. I had never imagined myself with such a small waist, let alone seen it! My face was soft, feminine, delicate - foundation subtly evening out the skin tone. Alluring, purple eye shadow with black liner and voluminous, black lashes framing my wide, blue eyes. My cheeks popped with pink circles of blush, which when paired with the bold red lips, gave me a true doll look. My hair had was cut in a short, feminine pixie style, angled sharply and traveling in various directions. The color had been lightened a bit, turning into a brilliant strawberry red, randomly highlighted with light blonde streaks throughout.

My mouth hung open slightly as I stared in disbelief. Miss Hunter's smile radiated brightly in my peripheral vision. She slowly approached me, gently wrapping her arms around my waist. Her lips came tantalizingly close to my ear.

"You are ravishing, honey," she whispered with a striking sincerity. "And I have a feeling Miss Sterling is going to be very, very happy. Let's get you ready to go, she should be here any minute."

12