Dollars For Debauchery

Story Info
Housewife pays a private business to act on her desires.
3.1k words
4.2
40.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Dodd
J_Dodd
11 Followers

Tanya nervously clutched her purse to her chest as she walked through the heavy door. She pulled off her sunglasses that had been in place hiding her face, despite the fact that it was overcast and dark outside.

She eyed the reception area as she pulled the door shut behind herself.

The building on the outside resembled an inner-city residential house that had clearly been renovated to support a business now. The subtle facade stayed private and gave away no clue as to what it housed inside, however being a small city, its citizens knew exactly what it was used for.

Tanya walked up to the front counter, nervous and quite embarrassed. She began to play with her possessions, as she always did when she was nervous, flicking a blouse button, twisting her wedding ring, or curling the tassels on her handbag around her finger. The woman behind the computer screen glanced up cheerfully.

"How can I help you?" she asked.

"I..uh.. I have an appointment." Tanya responded slowly. "My name is Tanya."

"Oh, yes Tanya, there you are. Have you been here before?"

The girl behind the counter was quite beautiful – fresh faced and bubbly. She wore a simple blouse and skirt, and kept her long blonde hair tied back in a professional ponytail. Tanya began to wonder whether she had gotten it wrong; whether she had booked an appointment in the wrong place.

"Well, no.." Tanya stammered.

"That's ok, why don't you take a seat and someone will be right with you Tanya."

Tanya thanked the girl and went to sit down in the waiting area. It was incredibly professional looking, nothing like what Tanya had thought the inside would look like. She started to fidget again, worried about what she was getting herself into. She was a 38 year old housewife. She'd had an educated background but after having two children found that looking after the kids and her husband had taken priority over searching for a new job. Succumbing to this routine was driving Tanya a little bit crazy. She had started to find avenues to pursue her own desires.

Wearing a simple grey business suit, jacket and skirt, that matched her delicate blouse and endearing shoes, Tanya almost looked as if she was dressing for a job interview.

She was so excited; she was even starting to get wet between her nervous, shaking legs.

Before long, the door to the hallway beyond the waiting area opened. In strode a tall, attractive, commanding young woman with braided red hair and thick framed glasses. In her hands she held a clipboard. Peculiarly, she also wore a jacket and skirt suit; however this woman's was made entirely out of figure-hugging latex.

"Are you Tanya?" the woman asked sternly.

"Y-yes.." Tanya replied awkwardly.

The woman took a deep breath and then locked eyes with Tanya directly.

"Very well cunt, put your belongings on the table there and get on all fours for me," the woman ordered strictly.

Tanya's eyes bulged at the forwardness of the woman. She hesitated.

"Don't just sit there looking like a trout, your file says you came here to be dominated, abused and humiliated, isn't that right?"

Tanya was still shocked. The pretty secretary was still in the room too. How embarrassing. "Yes that's true," Tanya answered, her eyes looking at the floor.

"'That's true, mistress'. You will call me Mistress from now on – Mistress Heather. Understand?" Mistress Heather shot at Tanya.

"Yes Mistress," came much quicker this time.

"Better. Now why aren't you on all fours like I ordered, slut?"

Tanya looked up at the secretary across the room – she was watching the whole scene enthusiastically and making no secret about it. Her eyes connected with Tanya's making the housewife feel so much more embarrassed. She grudgingly put her handbag on the table and fell to her knees before leaning forward and putting her weight onto her hands. Tanya was in position and felt the tingle in her pussy get so much stronger.

"Well you don't look the part. You look like a housewife or career woman with a level head on your shoulders. I would never have suspected that you were a horny pervert that craved pain and abuse," Heather said, "Does your husband know?" she asked, noting the ring.

"No," Tanya answered simply.

Smack! Suddenly Heather struck Tanya's rounded ass with something which hurt and took her by surprise. "No, MISTRESS!" Heather corrected.

"No Mistress!"

The pretty secretary giggled.

"You're going to misbehave a lot aren't you, bitch? Maybe I'll have to charge you more money. What do you think, Carrie?" Heather asked the interested secretary.

"Heh, I'll add another $100 to her tab. That should teach her to address you correctly," Carrie tapped away at the computer again quickly.

One hundred dollars just for not calling her mistress! This was extortion! However in a way this was exactly what Tanya was craving.

Tanya looked up from the floor at her new mistress. She had a silky sexuality to her, her smooth, fluid, purposeful movements, and the incredible shape of her body. Mistress Heather was beautiful and Tanya was beginning to admire her.

"Now, let's look at this file of yours, shall we?" Heather began.

"Um.. shouldn't we go somewhere more private?" Tanya asked hopefully. She was aware that everything she had privately marked on the online survey was going to come out in front of this sweet receptionist and potentially anyone else who walked through that door.

Heather crouched beside the housewife. Her latex suit stretched tight across her full, firm body. Her breasts and ass pushed out against the rubber clothes and this did not go unnoticed by the horny Tanya. Again, suddenly Heather viciously slapped Tanya's smooth face. Tanya moaned in pain.

"Did you forget my name again, bitch?" Heather tutted. "You'll learn. Anyway, we'll move you when I'm ready to move you. Carrie has seen many of you filthy sluts humiliate themselves in front of her before, so that shouldn't worry you. I guess you should only be worried of your husband walking through that door, or maybe one of your kids?"

Tanya shivered. She didn't want any of this to happen at all. Not her family, they could never know. They would never understand. She felt so vulnerable on her hands and knees in the public area.

"In fact, why don't you pull your skirt up around your waist, cunt. That way there's no mystery about why you're posing like a doggy for me," Heather leered. "Do it, now."

Tanya obeyed, the thoughts of her being caught like this by someone she knew danced through her head. She pulled her grey a-line skirt slowly up around her waist. Her pale thighs gradually revealing themselves, then a white g-string surrounded by Tanya's luscious ass cheeks. After unveiling her ass, Tanya got back on her hands and knees.

"Nice ass," Carrie cheekily shot from across the room.

"Mmm, very nice, isn't it? You're quite the sexy slut. How old does this file say you are – 38? Great body for a thirty eight year old, bitch. Does your husband enjoy it?"

Tanya nodded.

"But not the way you want, right?"

Tanya shook her head silently, behaving like a good puppy.

"Do you have a son?" Tanya nodded again. She had a son and a daughter. "I bet he enjoys looking at your body and imagining fucking his dear Mommy." Tanya shuddered at such a filthy thought. "Have you thought of that? Maybe we'll explore that later. I think you'll like that."

Heather had a list of things Tanya had marked off on a list of things that excite her, no matter how filthy they were. And filthy they certainly were. During the years of routine and monotony Tanya had many a year to think up disgusting fantasies to get off to. Mistress Heather held these desires in her hand.

Looking down the list Heather even felt a flutter of thrill at the debased thoughts this normal looking housewife wanted to act out or engage in some kind of way. Hard Bondage, humiliation, pain, incest, bestiality, toilet play – somehow this Tanya woman had given in to every nasty fantasy in her head, just the kind of woman Heather loved to dominate.

She walked over to the submissive woman. "Here, put this collar on."

Tanya obeyed immediately. She removed her unassuming necklace, which was a present from her loving husband, and looped the leather studded collar around her slender neck. It felt tight and gave her another tingle in her pussy. She was controlled now. She had to submit to her new Mistress.

"Good little girl," Heather rasped, even though she was more than ten years younger than Tanya.

This was a request on Tanya's list of wishes – submit to a younger woman.

Heather reached over and elegantly attached a chain link leash to Tanya's collar. Leashed. Finally. Tanya moaned softly.

Heather hummed curiously. "Are you aware that you look just like a pet dog now, sweetie?" Tanya blushed, she knew. The blood rushed to her face and rushed to her pussy. "On all fours, collared. The only difference is that real dogs don't get to wear clothes, isn't that right?"

Tanya nodded quickly.

"That's right, but we'll get to that soon." Heather looped her fingers through the handle of the leash and tugged, pulling the submissive wife's neck tightly. "Carrie, I think she's ready for our first meeting. Hold my calls and make sure that the door to Cell 5 is marked as being occupied once we get inside." She turned to look at the pale face of Tanya down by the floor, "Wouldn't want your darling son or daughter coming in and watching Mommy act like a filthy animal, would we?" she added with another vicious tug on the leash.

Carrie giggled again before turning back to her computer screen and resumed typing.

Mistress Heather moved ahead with her long purposeful legs and held the hallway door open.

"March, bitch!" she ordered as she urged the housewife into the hall by the tight collar around her neck.

The sound of a shrill, piercing scream diffused through the empty hallway of the building. The door to Cell 5 was marked with a bright red digital sign that said "In Use".

Beyond the door Tanya was being tortured, just as she had paid good money for.

Mistress Heather had her stripped naked, apart from a tight black leather collar that read "Cunt" between metal studs. Her hands were bound together with very rough, digging rope in front of her and tied to a metal ring on the floor of the dank, dusty room. Tanya was balanced on her elbows on a plastic red beam while the rest of her body was as if it were in a doggy style position, but tilted at a 45 degree angle due to a shiny metal hook that her mistress had inserted into her asshole and winched up so that Tanya's ass was both displayed prominently and dealing intense pain. Behind her, Tanya's ankles were spread by a large pole which cuffed her feet on polar ends as they hung in mid-air.

Heather paced in her heels admiring the beautiful woman – how her breathing remained ragged in that position, how her hair fell over her face causing her to finally lose that timid housewife look and for her inner wanton whore to surface. Gorgeous.

She held a thick, tightly coiled, whip in her hands as she paced and admired Tanya.

Heather drew her hand back again. Swoosh!

Tanya screamed to the high heavens as the lash struck her across the ass brushing against her swollen, protruding pussy lips too.

"Count it, bitch."

Tanya gasped in air. "Three, mistress. Thank you for my punishment."

"Only two more to go. You are a noisy piece of shit though, aren't you? These walls aren't thick enough."

The welts on Tanya's bare ass rose up almost immediately after being struck, red and proud. Her poor restrained body was aching, not least by the nasty hook holding the wife up by the flesh around her asshole.

"This is to teach you to not to embarrass me in front of company. You made me look foolish in front of Carrie, didn't you, by not addressing me appropriately?" Tanya nodded, her hair flopping further over her eyes.

"Yes, you did. And you will apologise to her after we're done here and you're about to go home, won't you?"

Tanya nodded again, "Yes mistress."

"You will apologise by allowing her to piss in your mouth, won't you?" Heather continued in her sing-song voice.

Tanya baulked at the thought for a split second. Pissing. The nasty piss of that cute girl outside. In her mouth. Tanya's list of desires reared its head to haunt her.

"Slut!" Heather pulled the lash over Tanya's exposed breasts hanging way below her at such an angle, "Answer me! You will let the secretary use your mouth as a toilet, understand?"

"Yes mistress, I will," Tanya breathlessly answered after emitting a brief scream from the pain on her breasts.

"I can see your pussy, slut. I can see that this is turning you on. I can see that your worthless cunt is dripping from your excitement. How cute." Heather resumed pacing, "You're excited as if you're meant to be enjoying this."

Tanya struggled slightly in her position, her elbows starting to get cramps. The wiggle caused sharp pain in her ass from the hook.

"Well you'll learn. You aren't here to enjoy yourself but to me my little fuckthing. My little trampwhore. I really wish your family were here to see this." Heather chuckled to herself.

The thought crossed Tanya's mind again. Her husband disgusted by the sight, feeling the betrayal. Her son, probably excited, confused. She caught herself thinking about his cock. Tanya closed her eyes in shame. And her daughter. Her sweet daughter. Yes, she had to admit this to herself – this was part of the revelations that this experience was meant to unveil. She was attracted to her daughter. More than that, she was infatuated by her. Her tight young body, her perfect face, her laugh, her delicious ass and breasts.

Due to the List Heather was aware that Tanya fantasised about incest, about someone in her family, but the checklist hadn't specified who she was in lust with.

"Tell me bitch, which of your family members would you like to be in here with you?"

Tanya remained silent. She was utterly ashamed by her incestuous desires.

The whip struck Tanya's upturned ass cheeks once again. She howled like a woman possessed at the pain.

"That's four. Answer me!"

"Mistress, please.."

Another strike! Tanya screamed into her hair in an inhumanly high pitch.

"Answer me, bitch. I know you get yourself wet over someone in your family. Someone you see every day, or on holidays, someone who wouldn't expect to be seen as a piece of fuckmeat by you. Who could it be?"

Heather paced up to the housewife's head, her shiny shoes directly beside Tanya's face.

"Is it your father? Do you crave his cock?" The sole of her shoe pressed down on the locks of Tanya's hair that had fallen to the floor.

"No mistress."

"Is it your son? Does his young body excite you?" She began to twist her foot, pulling slowly on the submissive woman's hair.

"No mistress, it isn't."

"Do you have a brother? Is it him?" Heather innocently enquired as she draped the whip loosely down the groove in Tanya's taut back, still twisting and pulling on her hair.

Her hair started to tug at her scalp, causing her to squirm, causing further pain in her tortured asshole.

"No mistress, I haven't."

"It couldn't be your pretty daughter could it?"

"Mistress please.."

"Oh it is isn't it?" Heather was audibly pleased, "You have the hots for your daughter!"

Heather dragged her foot against the floor roughly pulling viciously on Tanya's long hair, until she stepped away. Tanya sighed as the pain left her scalp.

"Naughty, naughty cunt. Your own daughter. You probably breast fed her but still haven't had enough of her lips on your tits, have you?"

Tanya blushed, embarrassed to her core.

Suddenly Tanya came crashing down to the wooden floor, her knees bounced down and her body flopped to the side. Heather had untied the hook that was holding the wife at such an extreme angle.

Mistress Heather casually walked up to the prone body and removed the hook from Tanya's tight asshole, with a slight pop. She inspected it carefully, turning it over, before holding it to the housewife's face.

"Did you enjoy my hook, dear?"

Tanya slowly nodded, knowing better than not nodding.

"Of course you did." Heather suddenly kicked Tanya in her firm belly. Tanya yowled in pain like a wounded dog. Taking the opportunity Heather stuffed Tanya's open mouth with the dirty, business end of the anal hook. "Here, then."

Tanya's eyes widened as the earthy taste of her own bottom rubbed off the metallic object and onto the taste buds on her tongue. She could taste her own shit. Tanya could feel her cheeks redden at such humiliation but also felt her pussy throb with an intensity that only came with debauchery.

"Good doggie," Heather sniffed. She walked with a loud click-clack into a nearby storage closet as Tanya lay bound on the floor, her chest heaving, her tongue dancing.

She had done it! Tanya had admitted her love for her daughter. Her desire for Sarah – that was her name, she had named the girl herself at birth. It was such a soaring relief coupled with a crushing depression inside her. But that was part of the humiliation Tanya had signed up for, had craved.

She rolled over, her abused body aching on the floor. From this position she could see Mistress Heather return from the closet – wearing an abbreviated version of her latex suit that now let a strap on dildo hang tightly to her beautiful flared hips while left the rest of her legs bare. From behind Heather's pert ass cheeks rose and fell as she approached her slave. In her hands Tanya could see a toy, a baffling device that she had no clue what it would be used for.

"Now tell me," the large black rubber cock bouncing with each of Heather's steps, "why you lust for your dear daughter, while I torture your worthless body for my amusement with this."

Tanya's heart paused and her body felt light for a second.

J_Dodd
J_Dodd
11 Followers