Dollface

Story Info
Dollface gets a lesson in expressing her needs.
825 words
4.33
9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by missub_69.

"Don't be coy with me," I snap. This makes you flush I notice, so I keep going, "just because you are submissive doesn't give you the right to be passive aggressive." Now you duck your pretty face because it's burning. "Tell me what you need or I leave you in here some more."

"I need you to use me."

"Louder, what was that?" I wrap the metal knob of my flogger on the cage. I am squatting down on the other side of the bars with my knees apart so you can see my bare pussy under my skirt.

"Please use me, Mistress." That eases my mind a little. I can see from the way that your brow knits that your taste for pain has only increased since we last met, so I'm watching you very closely. One hand reaches up, pets your doll face through the bars. I'm about to mess up that done hair. Your eyes flutter as I unlock the heavy clanking door. I grab your leash and lead you out of the cage on your knees.

As you crawl across the hardwood floor in the sunlit living room, I admire the tight curve of your very plump little ass. For fun, I snap the waistband of your g-string and you jump a little.

"Assume the position, Dollface."

"Yes, Mistress," you comply by putting your crossed arms on the sofa cushion, and offering up your sweet ass. I bend down and slide the g-string off and toss it aside while your part your legs.

"First, before I put you to work, we are going to have a little chat and I'm going to redden your tight little ass."

I take the long, soft flogger off my belt loop. Thwack.

"Aaah!"

"Why did I put you in the cage?"

"I don't know," you yelp. I sigh. Sometimes training a new sub is such hard work.

"I put you in the cage because you were trying to get your needs met by manipulating me." Punctuated with a sharp crack on your rump. You hiss.

"Just so that we are clear: when I ask you a question, I expect your direct and honest answer, not some passive aggressive pandering."

Without giving you time to recover, I bring the implement down on your right ass cheek, and it jiggles in a way that makes me lick my lips. You manage to make no noise at all this time. I can almost hear you processing this.

"Show me that you are listening to me."

"I'm listening to you, Mistress."

"Good." Another strike, this time on the left. A little rasp. "I know you are young," thwack, "and you are probably used to that backwards conversation style with dudes your age." whap, "I know that you are accustomed to protecting yourself and protecting men's egos." This next lash gets a little squeal from you, which is nice. I like the way your spine flexes with your accelerated breathing. I pause, bend again, and spread your cheeks with my hands, checking to see how wet you are. I'm pleased to discover a few drops of girl dew on the floor. Twisting the flogger, I rub it back and forth along your crack and you emit a soft little moan. I straighten up, satisfied.

Continuing: "But that shit won't fly with me - there is no need for it. I expect you to be clear about your needs. Let's try it right now. What do you need, sub?"

"I need to be punished,"

"Yes, but for what?"

"For not being clear. I should have told you what I was really thinking."

"Mmm." Whack. "Good girl. Five more, count them out loud." I commence a faster, more aggressive series of blows until your ass is like a sunset and your fingers grip your biceps like claws. I toss the flogger and swing around so I can lift one foot onto the sofa.

"You may go to work, little one." I tell you and you kneel underneath me, lift my skirt just enough so you can angle your face up to my pussy and start licking. The sound of your stroking tongue along my slit - it's like a cat lapping cream. Your makeup is smeared, and your whole muzzle is dripping with pussy juice. Oh, you look so dirty curled under me like that, Doll Face. Still, I'm in the middle of a lesson here.

"It takes practice, but you need to be brave. Just like when I beat you," I grab your face and pull you up so that your eyes jump back up to mine.

"I will take such good care of you if you are direct with me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I understand. Thank you for teaching me." I rub a loving hand over the marks I just made on your ass. "Now make me cum, Doll Face. I know you need it."