Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 02

Story Info
Our first motorcycle camping trip.
958 words
4.03
8.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OUR FIRST MOTORCYCLE CAMPING TRIP.

We lived South of Peoria, Illinois, along the Illinois River. About 75 miles North is a State Park we enjoyed hiking in, Starved Rock State Park, named for when Indians were trapped and starved on the flat rock outcropping, forced to jump to their death on the rocks beside the river. Could be why Indians hated the white man for so long.

Lots of nice secluded trails above and below the small canyons. Most are now closed because modern man was too stupid to stop falling over the sides. Most weren't even hungry!

There are two more small State Parks and some County Parks in the same area. Many, including Starved Rock, with camping. All with steep steps, metal wrought iron stairs, or trails. Great for lookin up skirts and things.

For many years we camped with the kids or with my brother and his family up there. When we found babysitters on nice weekends, we took the old Panhead Harley, a one man pup tent, one dollar air mattresses, basic supplies and rode up the river to camp different places.

On this trip, we were going to Starved Rock and get kinky. Dollie was beginning to enjoy showin skin. Flashing from a distance became fun for both of us. In fact, she loved riding behind me on the Harley topless in short shorts.

This was the same State Park where we accidently began our hobby of tit flashing while taking pictures. Even on this trip, posing near statues and other things of interest took much of our time.

Since we took back roads and went through small towns, she could ride most of the time that way. I wore tankie tops and short shorts. No no helmets. We were really big time biker dudes!

We made trips to Des Moines, Wisconsin Dells, Detroit, Western Indiana, and Southern Illinois that way. As far as I can remember we wore cheap tennis shoes. Lucky, we never fell down boom.

For those earlier trips, Dollie had me create special flashing riding clothes. I obliged. If she wasn't wearing a low blouse, bikini top, or halter type top, (Much like a bikini top) she wore tube tops.

Dollie had many of these. They were some sort of knitted, thin material. Found out most were see through in bright light. In their original design, they fit just about at her tittie tops to her waist. But since she wanted to pull them down like a belt, I cut most in half, some one third off. These pieces didn't go to waste.

She began wearing the 1/3 tube top when riding or camping. From what I remember these pieces were barely four inches wide. Enough to cover her nipples and become a nice little belt.

Since we were bike camping, we needed to keep our supplies to a minimum. All we had was those leather saddle bags with fringe and silver buckles. So another tube top became her mini skirt.

For other times, I cut a few pair of blue jean shorts super short. Showing both ass cheeks and having nearly no crotch. Over time, some became nearly crotch-less, perhaps half inch to one fourth inch wide, which was pulled up inside her and out of sight.

It was Dollie who asked me to redesign those clothes. But they were more, or less, than she expected. I should have been a politician. Somehow I got her to put on those outfits for our bike camping trips.

By the time we were part way to the campground she was lovin it. Going through towns and in traffic she pulled the top up. When hiking around on camp trails, she wore them like belts, getting caught by others occasionally.

Getting caught showing her nipples wasn't so bad after all. Getting compliments, Dollie was lovin the attention. Wearing those tiny crotched short shorts let her pussy show when climbing off and on the bike, or moving about.

Climbing up the wrought iron stairs at the other park, and steep hills, proved interesting with guys behind us. Somehow they seemed to appear as we used the stairs, politely letting us go ahead. This also became fun. Dollie even tried the steps wearing micro mini skirts.

Dollie wore those partial tube tops, along with a tube top for skirt, mini skirt, or narrow crotched ass showing shorts all that weekend. We rode, she got off and on in front of people, we climbed rocks, hiked hills and dales, and sat around along the river teasing fishermen.

Each day that weekend Dollie got braver and more willing to show off. The campground was along the river bank back then. There was a nearby iron lift bridge. When tugboats with barges passed, they blew an air horn. The bridge tender honked a horn in reply, lights blinked and bells rang, as the bridge went up, or down.

At night the tugs shown bright lights along the river banks. Dollie often stood flashing the men on board. It was easy to know when they saw her, many with binoculars. The horns would blow again and men would yell and whistle.

Dollie loved doing this all along the river, day and night. This was our first real flashing biker camping weekend. Each seemed more exciting than the other. You see, it took both of us to train Dollie.

It wasn't till in the late 70's when we met male nudists at another State Park and, just for the heck of it, got Dollie to pose for a few pictures. And the rest is history.

Both the Illinois River and Mississippi Rivers became our game sites too. Both have many lock and dams with tug boats pushing barges.