Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 05

Story Info
Dollie Tells her Boob Story.
1.7k words
4.17
9.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dollie Tells her Boob Story

Dollie's version of her story as she remembers it.

I am not much of a writer. I don't even like getting on this computer. My memory slips so with Denny's help I want to add my own stories about my boobs and maybe other things.

It probably takes me ten times longer to write than others and I need reminded of some details. At first writing and talking about my past was embarrassing but I've gotten so many nice men friends on the internet I enjoy sharing the things we've done.

I know Denny has written everything about me and showed every picture he could find. At first he asked me if the pictures and stories were okay. He knows I love showing off so he just started putting any up he had. Sometimes I saw those pictures later and was surprised. Still I love it when he shows me off at my age.

Here is my booby story. It may surprise you!

Our Boobs...

We first called them MY boobs, then DENNY'S boobs. Many years ago Denny decided they were everyone's boobs so we just call them OUR boobs. We share them with all our friends and strangers. Don't let this get around.

We lost track even when Denny started keeping records. It's just a guess. But we figure over 12,000 men have touched, felt, or fondled my boobies since we've met. This does not count my repeat boob feeling friends.

Yes it seems like a lot. After you've read some of our later stories you will understand. You will see why it's so normal for both of us to show and share them.

NIPPLES.

Some male members seem fascinated by my nipples. It used to really embarrass me when men stared at them as we'd meet on small trails or secluded beaches. It happened when I didn't get covered fast enough.

I suppose it mostly bothered me because I had small light colored areolas and nipples that only stuck out a fourth inch. They did get darker when I sunbathed and getting nipple rings made them look sexy.

Many people are turned on by women's nipples no matter what size they are. I suppose because even when we wear low tops we keep our nipples hidden. Nipples are illegal to expose in public, which is ridiculous. Even strippers must wear pasties.

After all, if we can show our boobs, large or small, what is wrong with showing our nipples? Now it turns me on to show them and talk about them. So we all get a cheap thrill.

Like Denny, my husband, I started to tell the story about my nipple rings and ended up writing about other booby things. So with his help, I decided to try to tell my complete booby story.

As you notice, I call them boobies, Denny calls them tits, and others use many different names. I think the funniest is calling them "my girls."

Men seem to go crazy over women's nipples. Yes I repeat a lot. Just say NIPPLES without smiling and getting turned on! I've watched nudists get erections and me have multiple orgasms when they look at my nipples. The neat thing about it is no matter how large or small the breast, the nipples can turn men on.

At first I was ashamed of mine and embarrassed when someone saw them. In my teens around home in front of my brothers and neighbors it didn't seem to bother me when they teased about my big boobs and tiny light nipples. Even when very young in Minnesota I remember not wearing a blouse with my little boobs.

As my boobs grew and my nipples didn't it embarrassed me for people to stare. Denny helped me get over the embarrassment. In fact getting caught topless while hiking on trails actually helped.

We'd be alone way back in the woods on narrow trails and I didn't have time to put my top on. People just stopped to say hi then walked on. Many complimented me, some pretended they didn't notice I was topless. Since the trails were narrow they'd walk very close and some stared right at my nipples.

Showing my boobs and nipples seemed normal after awhile so I no longer bothered to cover up. Keep in mind we were deep in the woods hiking where we might only meet a few people all afternoon or far down a lonely beach walking and sunbathing. Occasionally others on those beaches would be topless or nude so it was no big deal.

I Repeat a lot...But it's about nipples and boobs.

Let me start out telling you about my odd family and my little nipples. I never did like my little ones. The areolas were very light colored and only the size of a quarter, maybe a little larger. At first my boobs were very white and my pinkish colored nipples stuck out about 1/4 inch or so. They really didn't show up much naked. Still I almost never wore a bra so they stuck out enough to show in most tops.

My mom and older sister had dark areolas bigger than half dollars and the dark fat nipples stuck out a good inch. They never wore a bra either and their nipples showed thru their tops most of the time very plainly. Me and Denny loved their nipples!

Growing Up

It didn't do any good to complain. If we did the older boys played rougher and hurt our boobs. It was normal for my brothers, neighbor kids, and Denny to pull out, play with and squeeze my boobs, mom's, and sister Doris' when she was home to visit. Denny thought this was strange but soon learned to enjoy it.

Shortly after we started dating Denny had my boobs out often letting strangers look. As you probably read, this started at the drive-in movie theater. He later told me he didn't ever expect us to be together long so didn't care who saw or played with my boobs.

Many times mom and Doris already had their boobs out or their blouse off when dad was at work, watching TV in the bedroom, or asleep. Dad hated company so was usually in his bedroom watching TV or having sex with mom. After dad died at 54 mom seemed to have boyfriends over right away.

Mom actually forced Denny to play with her boobs and rub her nipples lots of times over the years. Since mom's were so long Denny loved sucking on mom's big nipples and sister Doris' if she was visiting at my house. Boobies were new to Denny so he'd play with us every chance he got. I didn't mind.

Mom and Doris even tried to get Denny to screw them often. They knew he had a big hard penis. Mom would watch us fucking in my bed and even cleaned Denny's off after we were done.

Doris had played with Denny's thru his jeans a lot. Dad's was smaller but Doris' husband had almost 12". I saw it once. Mom and Doris liked big ones.

As long as I can remember mom was having sex with other men at our house or theirs, even on the farm in Minnesota. Back then us kids didn't know what mom was doing. I guess mom must have told men it was okay to fondle Doris' boobs. Found out later Doris was also getting screwed a lot. She had just turned eighteen then.

After I turned eighteen, to tease my older brothers and their neighbor friends when visiting, Denny often played with my boobs and dared them to do it. He said he loved watching me get fondled. But they played rough.

When Denny was visiting at my house mom's men friends and older neighbor boys would grab me, pull my boobs out, and squeeze them. Even after we'd been married several years this still happened. Denny didn't seem to care and I was used to it.

My two oldest brothers had moved away before I met Denny. So it was my next three older brothers left. Mom let them play with her boobs and suck her long nipples so they just did the same with me and older sister Doris. Like I wrote, it just seemed normal after awhile and we couldn't stop them.

Here's a quick reminder. I had two older brothers who were truckers and really never home much by their teens. My older sister Doris was like mom, screwing every guy she could. Then there were three brothers between me and Doris, and sister Janie just ahead of me, who was burned over much of her body.

Janie was in Chicago at the burn center a lot and no one messed with her when she was home. Janie had no boobs, only a flat burned chest. So when Doris got married and left, me and mom became the neighborhood play toys whether we liked it or not.

I can't believe no one ever played with my pussy. I couldn't have stopped them. Whether mom was home or out screwing around my other three brothers and three or four neighbor kids would hold me down, or tie me up, torture my boobs and play with them.

Sometimes they'd tie me nearly naked to a tree in the back yard and leave me all afternoon for other guys to stare at and play with my boobs. When I'd cry or yell for mom she'd just say they are leaving her alone while they play with me!

The neighbors sometimes called police but all they said was they are all of age and it's family. If anyone gets hurt then we'll do something about it.

Many times they ripped my blouse off and shoved me out the door when the garbage man, meter reader, paper boy, and others went by the house. It was mean, never sexy. They used and abused me and my boobs.

Some of the religious neighbor ladies also complained but nothing was ever done to help me. I'd even go to church with them and they'd pray for me. Since we lived in the county the police rarely came out and never did anything.

Some people think my husband takes advantage of me. He rescued me from a terrible childhood and takes good care of me.