Dolly's Python

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused, and caught my breath. "just flick your wrist, bend your arm, aim and--Ooow!"

Dolan's first crack had found the sweet spot--right beneath my buttocks and above my thighs.

At first the lashes were hesitant, but as I moved around on the bed, trying to avoid them, Dolan became irritated.

"Stay still,you little punk! You're going to get it worse now!" My cock hardened and poked out from beneath my legs, and instantly was rewarded with a nasty lash across the shaft.

I screamed and bellowed into my pillow, and after Dolan hesitantly uncuffed me, I pulled down his pants and encountered the Python for the first time. My first cock ever, but I went for it like a pro. Slurp Slurp!

My mouth traveled up the Python, teasing the head with the tip of my tongue as Master Dolan bucked and groaned. I tried hard not to bite--

I sensed Dolan would be a strict punisher if there was any discomfort--but it was quite difficult to keep my mouth and throat smooth as Dolan skull-fucked me.

As I moved around, crouched on my knees, Dolan took one of his boots and slammed it against my penis, grinding my penis and balls into the floor as I strained to suck his glorious Python...

Lord, oh, I couldn't take the pain, but the touch of the bulbous glans of the Python on my tongue was pure pleasure!

"You better loosen up, baby." Dolan crooned.

"If I gotta, I'll knock your teeth out to make my little bitch's mouth more cushy."

I held back tears as I opened my mouth further to accommodate the massive Python.

For that was what I was going to call it--the Python. But, as I finished up on my new Master, I looked up at him, and there were tears in his beautiful eyes.

"I got to tell you something, Leland, before we go much further...I think I have a woman inside me."

My mind returned to the present, and now, after I'd hurriedly taken off my clothes, Dolly's muscular arm dragged me back up again and I stood before her, trembling, my penis thrusting miserably in its Prince Albert loop.

"You were so hot to have me tease you that you lied and said you had ironed my clothes!"

Dolly threw me across my desk, taking a thick razor strop out of her handbag.

I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes, though I knew I'd be in tears in just a moment. Could I prove that I wasn't a crybaby?

WHACK WHACK WHACK! Dolly's muscular arm landed the strop again and again on my welted buttocks...she had, after all been a competitive weightlifter as well as a Drill Instructor in the Marine Corps for thirteen years.

"Turn around, queer-boy, let me give it to that pathetic cock of yours!"

I spun around, eyes shut, and felt the cruel strop whack my pierced cock five times until it was shriveled and bleeding, and my Mistress was laughing heartily.

Then she returned her strap to scarring my shoulders, back, buttocks and thighs.

I tried so hard not to howl and scream, as my law partners and all the support staff were just in the hallway...finally, the whipping was over.

I'd been trained well not to make noises.

Mistress Dolly and before her, Master Dolan had "learned" me to be a silent pain pig. Finally, I was thrown to my knees. I couldn't stand it any more.

"Mistress Dolly, would you give me the Python! Please, oh please...I've missed it since this morning's worship ma'am!

I promise to iron your dresses as soon as I get home. but please let me service the Python here on my worthless knees in this office, ma'am!" I cringed as such sass might earn me more from the strop...but Miss Dolly was smiling!

Dolly unsnapped her skirt and pulled down her panties. "Now, here's the Python...you'd better say you're sorry!"

I looked straight at Dolly's long, thick, pulsating penis.

"See, it's a real dick not like your two-inch worm that's pierced up! Pathetic!" Dolly sneered, pursing her beautiful lips as she gazed with contempt at my small penis, locked in its cruel bow by the Prince Albert piercing.

So rarely did my poor dick participate in any way or form of a sex life, it seemed so unfair.

My mouth and my ass were constantly in use by Miss Dolly and her many male friends, but my own sexual gratification didn't seem to interest her much at all...it was very sad.

"Open up that clitty of yours" This was how Miss Dolly referred to my mouth, alas.

I opened my mouth and the seven inch long, two inch wide rod was shoved in my mouth.

Dolly's red fingernails scratched my ears as she grabbed my head and began skull-fucking me.

" You know, I was considering letting you beat off tonight...I might have, you begged so hard last night"

Dolly laughed as she slammed the Python in and out of my quivering lips. Deeper and harder the Python was shoved down my throat.

I licked the glans of the glorious Python, toying now and then with the sensitive area of skin beneath the glans on the underside of the glorious weapon.

I wished I could kiss and bite Miss Dolly's inner thighs a bit as I did when performing non-punishment fellation.

"Loosen your lips, dirt-bag" Miss Dolly moaned as she shoved the Python mightily down my throat some more. "That's right.

I was quite skilled at taking the Python deep into my throat, trying even to pull it into my stomach, with no gagging.

Miss Dolly had spent many hours loosening my throat to open wide by tying me down and gagging me deep with cucumbers, dildos and even metal pipes pushed deep into my mouth...for hours.

All so I could give the Python serious attention!

"Yeah, I might have let you cum, you selfish pitiful dick wad...But your inconsideration in forgetting to iron my dresses, and lying to me about it makes me think I shouldn't let your queer-boy ass squirt for another six months!"

I had had long training in relaxing my throat, swirling my tongue around her thick shaft.

But I knew I had to hold off from allowing her to cum...unless she wanted to cum in my mouth! Thrust, thrust thrust. I gasped and choked. "You'll learn not to forget to iron Daddy's dresses, eh?"

Still in the deep voice.

I stared up at her as I grasped her siliconed buttocks, taking the huge shaft further down my throat.

Dolly let go of my head and pulled off her crop top, exposing her huge, 44DD breasts, that stood up like basketballs. "You paid $20,000 for this boobjob, baby." Dolly said with a smirk,

Now her feminine voice was back...like a different person. "But I'm not going to let you touch my yummies for a month, as punishment for ruining my nice time with Jorge."

Tears came out of my eyes as I continued to suck Dolly's massive missile. Finally, she pulled her dick out of my mouth.

"Turn around!" I looked pleadingly at Dolly.

"Mistress, please don't make me get it from behind. My poor poo-poo is distended as it is...please let Lee-Lee suck you off...you know I'm good at it...I'll blow you five times if you want, ma'am."

Dolly looked down at me, and became enraged. The male voice came with a vengeance "Get on your knees, with your butt to me NOW!"

Sighing, I turned around and pulled up my rear end. Oh God. I felt the head of Dolly's penis forcing its way between my cheeks. She pumped hard, laughing.

"Good thing you were never in prison, sissy-boy, you'd be passed around for a carton of Newports many a time.

You'd be the head punk of Cellblock H, baby! You are sooo easy back there!" Biting my tongue, my eyes filled with tears, I said "Thank you, Miss Dolly."

Dolly's laugh was brisk. "Yeah, baby...I like sodomizing you more now than I did when I was a guy...this is why I won't go all the way and get my schlong removed...'cause I want the best of both worlds, you pathetic little cretin...

"Yes Ma'am...sir...ma'am!"

12