Dolly's Romance Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was filled with the sounds of gasps, exhortations, wet slapping of copulating organs and the heady aroma of rampant lovemaking.

Vince cried out, " Honey, honey I can't hold it much longer...I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Dolly half moaned, half cried, "I'm cumming too! Slam it it into me, MAKE ME CUM TOO! Oh, Oh, Oh, Yess! Yesss! I'm cumming too...RIGHT NOW!!!" She felt successive waves of nerve racking excruciating pleasure course through her shuddering body. From her cunt to her breasts to her brain and back again...over and over again!

She felt his cock swell, Her tits were about to burst, Her cunt was alive, hot semen flooded her pulsating vagina. "Oh God," she thought, sex was NEVER like this!"

The dam had burst and their ecstasy was ebbing. Vince kept up a very leisurely thrusting in Dolly's now overflowing cunt. As he relaxed and allowed a greater amount of his body to rest on Dolly's soft sweating frame, she experienced another long forgotten thrill. She had always loved the feeling of a heavy man's weight pressing down on her body during sex. Perhaps it was the total surrender to the man's domination or just the effect of being under the complete control of another...she loved the sensation.

Another five or ten minutes of luxurious after glow and Vince's turgid member began to deflate...in spite of the continuing stimulation of Dolly's clasping cunt. As he withdrew a generous amount of pearly semen/juices clung to his cock. As Dolly lay there, exhausted, a growing outpouring of "turtle butter" began to leak from her cunt. A more beautiful "cream pie" could not be imagined. Vince took his fingers and scooped up the dollop and massaged it into her still swollen tits.

"Not that you need this,... but there is an 'old wives tale' that this makes your breasts bigger." Dolly giggled and pulled up a nipple and gave it a quick lick and a suck.

Dolly, still in a fog of lust and love, dove at Vince's withering, but still slightly tumescent cock and took it in her hot mouth to suck and lick the love liquors from it. She reveled in the salty sweetish taste of the two of them."UUMMMMMMM!!! UUUUMMMMM! UUUUMMMM!!!". she unintentionally was giving her man "a hummer!"

Vince threw his head back and just enjoyed the ride! Oh, this woman was a real keeper!

Lying there in the rosy coital afterglow, Dolly and Vince continued to fondle and arouse each other by heavy kissing, oral and tactile play. Tongues working every crevice and hollow on two beautiful bodies, fingers sliding, dipping, caressing every erogenous zone and millimeter of skin, sweaty and sticky bodies themselves sliding against each other, a more erotic scene could not be imagined.

In this environment, Dolly grasped Vince's hardening cock and extracting some more succulent juices from her sodden cunt began to give him the handjob from heaven. Vince closed his eyes and took great gulps of air and relishing the wonderful sensations that Dolly's fingers could bestow on his magnificent cock.

Vince, wanting to prolong the exquisite effects of Dolly's ministrations, and in trying to take his mind off the prospect of coming too soon, reached over and slipped the first three fingers of his right hand over Dolly's still swollen clit. With his index finger and his ring finger on either side of Dolly's clit, he rested his middle finger on the magic spud! Dolly's breathing became more ragged as she approached the orgasmic plateau. Vince took his left hand and inserted his thumb into her throbbing vaginal opening and his ring finger into her anus. Jiggling and stretching the tissue around the clit he imparted the electric jolts the drove Doll into a stellar explosion.

When he felt Dolly cumming, Vince felt his own impending climax. His cock felt like it was doubling in size, particularly his cock head savoring the friction from Dolly's vaginal rugae, the corrugated lining of a woman's love tunnel. With the tension reaching stratospheric heights, he let it go...!! Contraction after glorious contraction spewed large amounts of semen into Dolly's hungry cunt. The hot effluent drove Dolly's higher into sexual heaven! She reacted by pounding her cunt furiously into Vince's cock!!!

"OOOOOHHHHH!! OOOOOOOHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! She moaned in complete ecstasy!!! Vince accompanied he vocal expression with a series of grunts and groans as he came with terrific force!

The two had accomplished something so rare and unusual, it had to be an omen from above, A SIMULTANEOUS handjob orgasm!

Again, laying there on their sumptuous king size bed, thoroughly satiated and exhausted, holding and fondling each other they felt the warm afterglow of extraordinary romantic sex.

"Doll, you are simply fantastic." Vince sighed. "I could make love to you for days on end." he said.

"Ohhh! You are a wonderful lover." Dolly replied and closed her eyes in sweet remembrance.

As the sun cascaded through the chiffon curtained windows and bathed the lovers in a golden sheen, Vince said, " Doll, I think perhaps we should start to get ready for our big night on the town...don't you?"

Dolly raised up on one elbow and responded, "Yes...I do. Come with me."

Taking his hand, she led him to their sumptuous gold and cream elegant bathroom. There, she turned on the shower and stepped in, bringing him along. With the warm water streaming over their bodies, each soaped and bathed the other never missing a crevice, hollow, curve or a single millimeter of the other's body. The exquisite feelings they both were having started to reignite the simmering passion that they had just experienced.

Vince had to say, " Doll, we have to save this for after the show. It'll be better if we let it build up a little...I'm fairly drained right now."

Dolly smiled and pumped his soaped-up cock one more time and replied. " I guess so, but I just can't get enough of you and this magnificent monster."

They finally exited the shower, squeaky clean and smelling like perfumed soap. They slowly and sensuously dried each other's body...taking extra time in the really moist parts.

Then dressing in elegant style, they prepared to make it a real "night-on-the-town." Vince donned his Paul Frederick light blue shirt and his dark blue Armani pants. Adding another Paul Frederick's touch... he swiftly and deftly knotted his silver blue tie before slipping into the matching suit coat to complete his smashing outfit.

Meanwhile, Dolly was dressing in her white A.B. Lambdin shirred, calf length, deep V-necked silk theater gown. The dress accented her beauty perfectly. Her short cut platinum tresses, her bountiful swelling bosom; held in pace with a built-in shelf bra; and her exquisitely sculpted face made her the radiate enchantress that she was. Her white patent Victoria's Secret pumps and her metallic silver purse completed her ensemble.

No two people could possibly looked so perfect together!

"Doll, you look smashing! You are simply beautiful." Vince said to his paramour.

"Darling, you look like a movie star." she replied. "Let's go show this town what two stars can do!" With that, the couple made their way to the hotel's new Daily Grill for a light repast before embarking for the theater. Dolly was impressed with the new Southwestern decor and loved the food. Vince was just impressed with Dolly!

Finishing their sumptuous meal, the radiant couple called for their Lexus to transport them to the Performing Arts Center. Upon arriving and turning the car over to the valet parking attendant and alighting from the car, every head in the area was turned at the spectacular entrance they made. People were heard to exclaim that they must be show-biz types...they were so attractive and matched.

Vince's dark swarthy handsomeness contrasted with Dolly's beauty and shimmering perfectly filled-out white outfit was simply a "show stopper!" Her tits jutted out and and her regal bearing drew admiring looks from everyone who saw her.

After being ushered to their seats, they expectantly waited for the famous show to start. The two lovers engaged in intimate whispered small talk while others around them pondered just who the two could possibly be. At last, the house lights dimmed and the famous Frank Loesser music swelled and the show began. The road company put on a wonderful rendition of the classic Broadway musical play. It was thrilling and exciting to both Vince and Dolly. It certainly helped her excitement when Vince slid his hand over in the darkness and slid up her nylon sheathed leg and rubbed her puffy pussy through her silken panties.

Dolly reciprocated by reaching over and surreptitiously squeezing Vince's semi-somnolent penis. He slowly sucked in a full lung full of air and whispered, "Wait 'til I get you back ing the room, you vixen!" Dolly smiled and replied, "You'll get yours, fella! See what I've got planned for you!!" She smiled and leaned into him as she felt his bicep push into her over flowing demi-bra into her puffed up breast.

The play went on!!! And, while it had nothing to do with the production on stage...Vince felt a thrum in his groin! He couldn't wait to get his cock into this lovely woman beside him!

At last, the wonderful production was over. The couple called for their Lexus and made quickly for their suite at the Crowne Plaza and their next rendevous in "fuck heaven." Having turned their luxurious chariot over to the valet parking attendant, the couple hastened to the elevator to take them to their room. Once inside the enclosed space, Vince swept Dolly into his arms and the two engaged in an open mouth, tongue dueling passionate kiss. "Uummmmm! Uummmmm! His hands pulled her firm round ass to his raging crotch!

Dolly felt her soft yielding tits press against his muscular chest. Felt her fleshy mound being ground into his demanding penile "package". SHE WANTED FUCKED! AND BADLY!! She was already wet and they hadn't even reached their room yet! For his roaring hard-on, satisfaction was the sole goal...and QUICKLY!

The elevator opened and Vince swept Dolly up in his arms and carried her to the door of their suite. With Dolly embracing with all her might, Vince fumbled for the door locking card. Finding it, he opened the door and swiftly deposited the gorgeous woman on the luxuriant bed. They both went into a frenzy of removing the dress clothes that they had so carefully attired themselves with only hours ago. Vince slipped his hands under the lacy demi-bra that supported and sculpted Dolly's gorgeous, pink tipped tits, and hefted and lightly compressed each in turn. Dolly squealed with delight!

"OOOHHH! You rascal!" she exclaimed.

He eased his hands to cup and massage her satin covered semi-furry mound and press his finger along her seeping pussy slit. The effect was instantly electric! Dolly shivered with overpowering delight.

"OOOOHH! OOOOOH! OOOOOH! You are soooo baaddd! Ummmmm! Ummmm!!"

Naked at last! They both paused and gazed at each other in their state of passionate arousal and flew together in a rapturous embrace. Vince's hands found Dolly's heaving breasts and squeezed and kneaded them. Dolly loved having her breasts handled in just this semi-rough fashion and moaned through her kiss. "Ummmm!! Ummmm! Hmmmm!!"

Dolly found and caressed his tumescent cock. As aroused as they both were, Vince AND Dolly were believers in extended foreplay to amplify their ultimate sexual sensations. Sooo, Dolly slid fingers along his shaft and ringed and titillated his velvet helmeted cockhead. She played with his piss hole and pulled and fondled the tight area right below the glans. Vince reveled in her efforts for the pleasure she was giving him.

He, on his behalf, was concentrating on bringing Dolly's bountiful breasts to their maximum feeling and fullness. He softly and lightly drew his fingers across the swelling underside of her tits, drifted over the swelling firmness, and settled on her, by now, stiffened bullet-like nipples. He teased his index finger slowly around the pink pebbled aureola of her nipple and flicked it a few times, rolled it between his thumb and forefinger, tugged it to twice it's size and popped it into his steaming mouth. And then he did the same to her other tit and nipple!

Dolly gasped and rolled her tits into his hands! "Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" Over and over again. And like a roaring locomotive or a growing earthquake; Dolly felt the building of sexual tension growing in her cunt, her ass and her throbbing tits! "OOOH! OOOH! UMMPH! OOOOO!" ZAPP! She came with a rush! "MY TITTIES! OHHHH! MY TITTIES!!! Ohhh! Ohhh! YESSS! YESS! YESS! YESS!

Vince smiled to himself with the marvelous effect he was able to elicit from this beautiful and responsive woman. He knew he was an accomplished lover...but he loved to prove it to himself every time. GOD! He just might mold Dolly to his demanding sexual specifications. She seemed the perfect voluptuous model for his sexual "practice!"

When Dolly's breathing slowly returned to normal after her "tit come", she immediately turned her expert attentions to Vince's tumescent tower. Flipping into the classic "69" position, she drew his cock to ruby lips and kissed and licked the head of his steely monster cock. She worked her tongue around and slightly into his piss slit and tickled his frenulum ( the sensitive area just below the slit where his circumcision had ended). The resulting sensations drove Vince wild!

"God! Doll you are fantastic!, Ohhhh! That's sooo good!, Don't stop now!" he implored.

Dolly had no intention on stopping. She wanted to extract the same intensity of coming from her lover than he had done for her! She would not be satisfied until she had gulped down gobs and gobs of his pearly essence.

She now enveloped his entire erection in one swooping deep throating deed. Sucking, as best she could with Vince's whole cock stuffing her mouth and throat, she hummed and moaned around his cock! Moving her head up and down on his cock she maneuvered to bring her man to climax so she could enjoy her reward!

Vince did not lay still and quiet during this masterful "head job" he was getting. He moved his hips up and down to facilitate the friction on his cockhead and held Dolly's head firmly in his two hands and helped force it up and down, too!

"OH!, OH!, OH!, OH!, OH! he sighed! So Damn GOOD! So Good!

Dolly felt his cockhead begin to swell in her mouth and withdrew just a bit to allow her to swallow his on coming load of semen. Vince gasped and came with a rush! Spurt after spurt blasted into Dolly's oral cavity. She was almost overwhelmed with the amount and force of his ejaculation.

"UUUMMM! UMMMM! Dolly murmured as she scooped up any of Vince's wonder fluid that had escaped her overflowing mouth as he had cum!

Having been temporarily satiated. Vince took directly to lapping Dolly's soaked pussy with the flat of his large tongue! Dolly shivered with delight as she felt the electric nerve firings surge through her body. Vince was a skilled lover who understood how to bring a woman to twitching anticipation for the exquisite fucking that would follow. He used this mastery to bring Dolly to a state of sexual passion that she had never experienced in her storied past.

As he zeroed in on her engorged and weeping pussy, he teased her senses by tonguing the erogenous area where her gorgeous thighs and her muscular legs joined. He tantalized her by kissing and licking this extremely sensitive area and making her squirm and hump in trying to get his insinuating tongue closer to her open and secreting pussy. But, he was in no mood to hurry the final event. He took his time, just flicking his tongue down along her larger labial lips and occasionally dipping along her inner most sensitive labial lips. Dolly was writhing and twisting in growing ecstasy!

"Yesss!, Yessss!, Yess!, OH God!, SOOO GOOD! SO GOOOOOODDD! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! YESSS!, AHHHHH! Ahhhh!"

Vince smiled to himself. He loved to be able to inflame a woman into raving sexual heat as he was now practicing on Dolly. He reveled in the aroma, taste and sights of a cunt in full flower, as Dolly's now most certainly was.

"Ahhh! Huumm! Ahhh! As he redoubled his efforts.

He kissed and licked the larger labial lips! Dolly moaned and humped wildly! She alternately clamped his head between her sleek thighs or flung her legs up and out to afford Vince the greatest possible entree to her voracious cunt.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!, she mewed. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Don't Stop! Don't Ever Stop! More! More! More! She howled!

And more and deeper and harder...he gave her! He licked, sucked and laved her inner labia, he flicked her clitoral hood as he passed from one side of her glorious pulsing cunt opening. By now, her fully erect clitoris was out of it's hiding hood and receiving as many nerve shattering stimulations as was humanly possible.

It was time for the "piece de resistence"! Bring her OVER the edge! Vince latched on to her swollen clit with his voracious mouth! Flicking! Sucking! Humming! Working her little stub to the maximum, he felt her stiffen, shudder and tremble in her monumental orgasm!

"Oh God!, Oh God! Oh God!, Do Me! Do Me! ....I'm gonna come! Oh God!...Cumming! Cumming! Oh God! Oh God! ...Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!"

Dolly came with a body wracking shudder! It felt as if all her nerves had fired at once! Vince smiled as he continued to assuage her quivering labia. She was like an blank palette for his expert carnal talents.

Vince loved it when he was able to draw his lovers into multiple orgasms. He now worked Dolly in to multiple dizzying sustained thundering climaxes! Dolly lay back exhausted and gasping as her breath came in deep as she slow began to recede from her soaring heights.

Vince kept up a slow stroking, fondling and caressing her heated sweating body to help maintain her at a high sensory plateau for the nest phase of this elegant seduction. As Dolly lay there breathing deeply now with the most satisfied look on her beautiful face, Vince again began to kiss and suck her heaving breasts. The raging heat inside Dolly began to burn again.

It was time to fuck this beauty! And fuck her he would! And NOW!

She involuntarily opened her legs as he rolled to mount her. His cock was enormous, so full of blood it strained it's containment. He couldn't wait to impale his exquisite prey and give her the ride of her life.

Dolly's cunt was in a constant flood stage of fuck juices and Vince's cock was seeping pre-cum like crazy! This was going to be an easy, slick slide to paradise. His cock just touched the outer labia of Dolly and she detonated with her first cum of this extraordinary fuck!

"Ohhh! Ohhh! OOOO! YESS! YESS! YESS! Ohhh VINCE! Ohhh VINCE!"

Dolly's head flew back and she gasped as his thick flared cockhead separated the engorged large labial lips and pressed by her tight muscle ring guarding the pink portal to her slick velvet corrugated passage to her overheated fiery core. Oh Gawd!! It felt sooo GOOD!

His bursting rod bored inward; then back; then in, deeper this time, to coat itself with the streaming lubrication flowing from Dolly's cunt. Like a piston custom made for the slick channel it was now ploughing, Vince's cock renewed it's now familiar path to the bottom of Dolly's vaginal chute.

Dolly felt her innards distend and expand to embrace Vince's turgid invader. She couldn't remember when she felt so full of a man. Her earlier encounters with gigantic cocks had faded from her recollection. Vince felt so good, so very, very good, she hoped he would want her for the long haul despite their age differences.

Now he was fully encunted inside Dolly's exquisite body! The wet, slippery wetness enveloped his cock with it's luxurious clasping embrace. How any woman could feel this good astounded him. He began the slow plunging rhythmic driving that spurred Dolly to greater orgasmic heights.