Dom Borrows My Wife

Story Info
A dom wants to share my wife with his group.
2.9k words
4.13
34.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutluva
slutluva
236 Followers

At gangbangs you get to meet all different types of people. Some you make friends with, other blow and go and others show you cant judge a book by its cover.

At ours gangbangs, this guy would always show up. This started two years ago and almost every two weeks, there was this guy, Nathan. Always well dressed in black. Always had the best aftershave. Always clean. Jordan liked him because he made an effort plus he had a decent thick weapon.

It turned out that Nathan was from interstate and would fly in to coincide business with pleasure. We were not sure what industry he was in and quite frankly didn't care.

He would always wait until at least 3-4 guys had blown into Jordan before he had his turn.

Nathan would always take footage or stills of the action, mainly when Jordan was giving head, getting her hair pulled or being slapped on the arse, tits or across the face.

One evening just recently, after Nathan had fucked Jordan's twice, he sat around watching and waiting until the last guy left.

He said to me "I don't think you're treating Jordan how she should be treated."

My response was both angry and curious. "What do you mean?" I asked walking toward him.

"Relax." Nathan said holding his palm up like he was directing traffic. "What I mean is she hasn't had her limits pushed. Shes got more to give. For example, how many times has she fucked in public?"

"Well actually a few times thanks!" I responded. In fact not that long ago."

"Did you force her to fuck guys?" Nathan asked tilting his head to the side?

"Well no". I replied "They generally rock up and fuck her then either leave or fuck her again. That's what she likes"

"Do you Jordan?" Nathan asked looking knowingly at Jordan. "Would you like to be pushed more and forced into doing more, fucking more?"

"I don't know." Jordan replied coyly. "What do you mean? I fuck huge groups of guys as it is because I can and because I love it. We did a huge carpark gangbang with lots of strangers. I think thats pushing limits."

"What if I told you there's more to do that you haven't done before?" Nathan asked smiling as he pulled Jordans head onto his hard cock. "Would that interest you? Now suck my cock."

Jordan obeyed and gagged as Nathan pushed her head down.

Jordan sucked Nathans cock and then he her turned her around and sat her on his hard throbbing muscle. "Ride me slut. Fuck me whore" Nathan ordered.

Although Jordan had a shower and had just fucked 22 guys, she was ready and horny to be fucked again. I stood up and shoved my cock into Jordan's mouth.

"Fuck my arse?" Jordan asked.

Nathan lifted her arse up and slid his cock into her red open arse. Jordan gasped.

"Fuck!" Jordan said. "I think you're too big Nathan. I usually take normal size cocks."

Nathan pushed down on Jordan's hips. "You can take it whore, now slide down on my cock." Jordan obeyed and slowly slid up and down on Nathan's cock.

I watched in disbelief as Nathan was big and Jordan just managed to slide half way down his massive cock. It was fucking hot!

Jordan asked me for some lube which I passed to Nathan. He slid out and squirted the lube into Jordan's arse. Then he forced her back onto his cock.

Jordan bounced up and down moaning the entire time. She took it all. It was getting harder for me to stick my cock in Jordan's mouth.

Nathan stood up and went to the bed, holding Jordan by the hand. He then laid back and ordered Jordan onto his cock. Her cunt was dripping and she slid his cock into her gaping hole.

"Fuck my arse hun?" Jordan asked me.

I slid nicely into her arse. It was stretched nicely and had plenty of lube. I grabbed her hips and fucked her like a dog. Nathan was pushing into Jordan's gaping cunt and she was loving it.

It felt so hot just pounding her arse while Nathan was pushing as hard as he could.

"I want her arse now!" Nathan shouted out.

He rolled to the side out of Jordan and stood behind me. I was still fucking Jordan's arse even with the delay in proceedings.

I looked over at Nathan and said "Wait or leave."

Nathan just smiled at me and sat on the ground stroking his cock. "Ok." he replied.

I kept fucking Jordan who was now arched up to take my cock deeper in her arse. Nathan stood up and walked in front, shoving his cock in Jordan's cock hungry mouth. She was gagging as I came deep inside her. Jordan then squirted all over the bed covers.

As soon as I pulled out I walked to the front I said to Nathan "Ok you're up."

I then slid my cock into Jordan's mouth. She hungrily sucked me clean. I then sat back watching Nathan alternate between fucking her arse and cunt.

After Nathan blew into Jordan's arse he sat on the edge of the bed shoving for fingers into her cunt while Jordan was still on her knees.

"You know." He said thoughtfully "I think you could be pushed further and pretty much fuck non-stop.""

"Hmmm." Jordan said enjoying the fingering. "I pretty much did that in Queensland when I went up for the car race."

"Did you like it?" Nathan asked pushing his hand into her cunt.

"Oh fuck!" Jordan screamed out. "Yes, yes I did. I loved it like I love what you're doing now."

"Did they fuck you while you slept?" Nathan asked finally getting his fist into Jordan's stretched cunt. "Did they keep cock in you all the time?"

"Oh fuck yes they did." Jordan cried out. "I was a dirty whore. A cum dump"

Jordan then screamed and came at the same time. She rolled onto her back. "Oh stop stop. Let me get my breath."

Nathan held his hand up to Jordan's mouth and ordered her to suck his fingers and lick her juices from his hands.

"I want to take Jordan for a weekend and expose her to more than a gangbang." Nathan said looking at both of us.

"Is that right?" I responded.

"I can make her into a cock worshiping cum slut whore on call and hungry for cock." Nathan replied.

"She is already!" I said in half amazement. "She actively goes out looking to be fucked!"

"Well the offer is there." Nathan said shrugging his shoulders.

"So how much cock?" Jordan asked.

Nathan laughed. "Baby, more than you can handle"

"I doubt that!" Jordan said smiling. "I can do more guys and take more cock than any chick I know. Isn't that right babe?" Jordan said smiling at me.

"Give me one weekend. That's all I ask." Nathan said holding out his hand to me to shake. "What would it take?"

"Well its really up to Jordan." I said.

"Yeah lets do it!" Jordan replied instantly. "I'm curious now."

Forward two weeks and early Saturday morning I'm taking Jordan to the airport. She gives me a huge kiss and a hug , grabs her bag and gets out of the car.

Nathan was already back in Melbourne and waiting to collect Jordan from the airport.

When Jordan arrived at Melbourne Airport, Nathan handed her a clothes bag and said to her "Wear this. Its yours."

It was a black very short latex dress. Tight around her tits and barely covered her arse. Jordan said everyone in the airport was staring at her, even little kids.

She heard older women saying "slut, tart, harlot".

Jordan didn't care. Hey shes in another state. So what. They don't know her and they're jealous.

Nathan gives Jordan back her suitcase and tells her to walk in front of him do he can see her arse. As they walk through the car park, Nathan starts to finger Jordan's arse. Jordan was saying people could see but again, she didn't care.

When they got to Nathans black BMW he pushed Jordan over the cars bonnet and shoved his cock in her cunt.

People were staring and making comments like "we're calling the cops" and "disgusting."

They both got in the car and Nathan grabbed Jordan by the hair and forced her onto his cock.

They drove to an outer suburb with Nathan forcing Jordan's mouth aver his cock at every set of traffic lights. They drove past a service station and Nathan pulled into the park next to a car with three guys in it.

"Go and tell them you want to fuck them all" Nathan ordered Jordan. This was all Nathan had said to Jordan since he gave her the bag with her latex dress.

Jordan got out the BMW and tapped on the cars window and repeated what Nathan told her.

The first reaction from the three guys was "is this for real?" and "how much?"

Jordan replied "I was told to do it by him."

"Ok." They replied "But we don't have condoms."

"Thats ok." Jordan replied "I prefer it without so I get your cum inside me"

The three guys took her to the men's toilet and all fucked her. She came out with her hair messed up and the dress half way up her arse. She went to get in the car and asked Nathan for a towel to sit on.

"You don't get one." Nathan replied.

They then drove to an outer suburb house. There were a few cars up the driveway and on the streets. Nathan passed Jordan a collar with a lead on it. Jordan put it on. Nathan then walked around to the passenger side of the car and dragged Jordan out.

He then turned Jordan around and ordered "lick the cum off my seats whore."

Jordan dropped to her knees and licked the leather seats clean of all cum from the three guys she had fucked earlier.

Satisfied, Nathan lifted Jordan by the collar and lead her to the front door of the house and pushed the intercom.

"Yes?" was the response via the intercom.

"I have the whore." Nathan stated with authority.

The door unlatched an overweight man in his late 50's opened the door wearing a bathrobe.

"Mmmmm nice. Very nice." he said looking Jordan up and down. "shes used to being used?" he asked.

"Of course" Nathan replied. "Have I ever let you down? Shes a cum slut of the highest order."

Jordan smiled and went to walk inside.

Nathan pulled back on the leash. "Wait! Follow!" he barked.

"Hmm needs some training" The older man said grabbing Jordan's tits and sliding his finger into her cunt.

Jordan was already wet from sucking Nathans cock, fucking three guys and the excitement of the domination.

The older man opened his bathrobe and Nathan pushed Jordan to the ground in front of the man.

"Suck it!" Nathan ordered.

Jordan went to work, sucking the mans cock like her life depended on it.

After 5 minutes Nathan pulls on Jordan's lead. "Ok. Enough!" he orders. "You have fucking and abuse to come." he informs Jordan

Jordan's tits are hanging out the top of her dress as shes lead down the corridor. There was a large lounge room full of mainly men. Jordan wasn't sure how many but guessed around 45-50.

Most were older in their 50's and beyond but there were a few very young boys which Jordan thought were the older men's sons. There were probably 4 women and they were older, probably the wives of the older men.

Hanging from the room ceiling was a swinging seat and some ropes. Against the wall was a cross with ropes attached. On the lounge were two naked men. Jordan guessed they were late 60's.

Nathan dragged Jordan to the lounge and forced her to her knees. Both older men lifted their knees up.

"Rim them both! Lick their arse and balls " Nathan ordered

Jordan started licking the first guys arsehole.

"Now tongue fuck him whore!" Nathan ordered.

The entire room was watching and Jordan said she loved the attention and being told to rim the old men.

She then was dragged to the second man and immediately started to tongue fuck his arse.

One of the older women grabbed Jordan's by the hair and pulled her head back. She then started to tongue kiss Jordan the shoved her head back towards the old mans arse.

Jordan was then picked up from behind and felt a large cock try and slide into her arse. As his cock didn't slip straight into her arse, the man behind her shoved his cock hard into her dripping cunt. Jordan gasped. Her head was then forced back onto the old mans arse.

Jordan felt a rush of cum fill her cunt and she came as he was withdrawing. Nathan dragged Jordan away from the old men and directed her to a wooden table on her hands and knees.

She had cock shoved into her mouth, cunt and arse. Every time Jordan was getting fucked the women and men would slap her arse and call her a whore.

After an hour of fucking, maybe more but Jordan wasn't completely sure, Nathan dragged Jordan to the swing. Jordan sat in the swing where there was easy access to her cunt and arse.

While men were fucking her arse, the women and men took turns in fisting her cunt. Jordan was loving this.

She wasn't sure how long it went but Jordan came and squirted so much she was getting dehydrated. The swing was lowered and water was poured down her throat. She thought it tasted funny but was thirsty so drank it.

Next Jordan was tied to the cross and fists, bottles and a dildo attached to a cordless drill was shoved in Jordan's abused cunt. This went on and on. Possibly for hours.

Jordan was enjoying it but lost sense of time. She was eventually removed from the cross had her hands tied behind her back and bent forward.

Her arse was sticking up in the air and a brace was tied between her ankles to keep her legs apart. Almost a tube of lube was pumped into her arse.

The all the men lined up including the young boys who were mainly watching at this point and kept fucking her arse until it was gaping and red. Then the electric dildo and bottles were inserted into both holes, then nothing. They left Jordan in that position.

After 15 minutes they started fucking Jordan's arse again and forcing bottles deeper into her already stretched arse. They took turns fisting her cunt and eventually fisting her arse. Jordan was loving it.

She then heard more voices and looked around to see another group of people come in.

One of them walked up and put his foot on Jordan's face and called out "fuck this whore harder! Then hang her upside down."

More and more cocks were being shoved into Jordan's now gaping holes. Cum was running down her front and back. Except for the 15 minute break, the treatment was relentless, but Jordan lapped it up.

She could feel ropes being tied to her ankles and the brace removed then she was lifted off the ground. Her hands were still tied and she felt the blood rush to her head.

Her face was still on the ground and she was just high enough to be fucked by the guys standing up. The were virtually jumping as the slammed their cocks into her cunt and arse.

This only went of for a short while.

Jordan was then lead into the bathroom and told to lay face down on the tiled floor. It was cold. Then she felt warm liquid over her back, then more then more. Jordan was rolled onto her back. One of the women squatted over Jordan's face and started pissing on her face.

Jordan could taste it and realised when she had a drink earlier, it was urine. They then rolled Jordan on her side and undid the ropes. She was instructed to lay on her back and hold her cunt open.

The group then took turns in pissing into her cunt, over her tits and in her mouth.

Jordan tried not to swallow it but after a while she started to drink the urine.

They ran the shower and put Jordan in it, dried her then bought her back into the lounge room. There were more people here of all age groups. The older people were still there but content to watch.

Young men pounded Jordan hard. Younger boys fisted Jordan and told her they loved her. A few times Jordan felt she either passed out or fell asleep.

After a long time Nathan said "Good whore. Now how was that?"

"I loved it" Jordan replied. "but I am so tired. Did I sleep?"

"No, not really" Nathan answered "Need to get you cleaned up and back to the airport"

"Really?" Jordan asked. "but my flights not til Sunday after lunch."

"Its 9.30 Sunday morning slut." Nathan said smiling "You've been fucked all Saturday, Saturday night and Sunday morning. The last of them just left!"

"My arse is a bit sore" Jordan said.

"Well I'm gonna fuck it before we leave" Nathan said "and you can easily take all my cock now."

Jordan arrived home Sunday afternoon. I collected her from the airport and besides looking very tired she was happy.

She only did a few more of the Melbourne visits and then Nathan just disappeared.

slutluva
slutluva
236 Followers