Dom Roomies Ch. 02

Story Info
The slave spends his summer serving 4 sexy coeds.
51.5k words
4.36
207.4k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first day of my official stay, training was now over. It began really amazing, I felt well rested as I slowly awoke from this big comfy bed with Carly's beautiful, soft, naked body pressed against me and the sun shinning in through the window, it was relaxing and peaceful, it was not going to be like this for long.

After I got up and had fed everyone breakfast I was called into the living room, the usual announcement style, I was striped naked in the center of the room as the four girls all lounged around me casually.

Kim got right into business. "From now on, you will be in charge of waking us all up, we will give you our individual times and you are to wake us up through massages and kisses only.

"For today, we will be punishing you for your past mistakes, and setting the tone for this summer. I want you to stay right like you are, in service all day, you won't eat and you won't sleep for 24 hours. We will be punishing you a lot during this time, and if there is a foot in front of you, after every strike you are to kiss it and say thank you, that goes for the whole summer. Get hit, kiss foot, say thank you."

"You will not be having an orgasm this summer, your penis will not be stimulated beyond teasing. You will, however, receive ample prostate stimulation anally.

"Except for brief periods, you will wear your chastity belt at all times. You will wear your collar, and cuffs around your wrists, ankles and waist. They will all be locked to you with a key you do not have access to. They all have loops to bind you in any position, with just some rope or clips, quickly, anywhere.

"We will be stretching out your asshole. Overtime we will move to bigger and bigger butt plugs that you will have to wear for longer and longer times."

After that very brief and forceful message, they began my punishment, Kim and the rest stood up and they took turns spanking me. One had a paddle, another a cane, another a whip and the last had a flogger. The very first session all four girls concentrated on my ass, as I kissed whoever put their foot on the table in front of me, it tired out my neck and back muscles to bend over like that so often, and having to go down and pop up so quickly really made my muscles burn, but even worse was the spanking, which was easily the longest and hardest I'd done so far, the training stuff felt gentle compared to this. This is intense, I was yelling, my ass felt on fire, as the girls were ruthlessly taking turns hitting me. Eventually I couldn't kneel down to kiss the foot each time, so one girl would hold me hair and press my lips against a foot as I begged for them to stop.

After it, the girls took pictures of my ass, claiming it was bruised, welted, and bright red and blue. I believed them, but wasn't allowed to look yet.

Then they left the room, leaving me there perched all by myself. I was scared, that was unbearable, four more months would be insane, but that's what I signed up for.

They would return randomly usually alone, and hit me more, and that continued all day. It was awful. It was so boring just kneeling, not moving, only able to think about my sore knees, ass, my muscles. I almost welcomed the pain at times, just for something to do. Then night was so hard, I was so tired and sore, from the beating, from kneeling on hard wood, but I held the position as slowly the sun rose and light filtered into the room.

I could hear them eating breakfast and after 24 hours, the morning of day 2, they got me into the playroom and quickly and violently spanked me with a bunch of paddles as I kissed feet, they made me cry before they stopped. It was so awful.

After they told me I could nap on the playroom floor before I had to make lunch in a few hours. I fell asleep instantly with no pillow or anything on the carpet even though my skin was burning from the paddling it had just endured.

I was awakened in a daze, I still felt very tired, but was confused. I was wet, on the side of my head, I remember bringing my arm to feel it as I rolled over, now my face was getting sprayed, I opened my eyes and realized what was going on. There was a vagina a few inches over my face, pissing on my face, I knew their pussies well and could tell it was Kim's. I closed my eyes and turned my face away again and was trying to squirm away, and was being paddled as the girls tugged at me and yelled for me to get on all fours as they did it. Groggily, I obeyed as the pissing stopped.

I saw the clock, it was only 40 minutes after they let me go to sleep. I saw that they were all naked but for strap-ons.

Now in doggy style and barely awake, I felt someone roughly shove a cold, lubed dildo into my asshole as I moaned in surprise. The girls let me go and I had to hold my own weight up as I was now fully awake as I was being fucked.

Deb grabbed my head and yanked it up so I was looking up at her, she looked tired and sweaty.

"I just got back from an hour run," she dangled some white cotton panties on a finger. "I just ran in these. Open wide."

She then used her sweaty panties to wipe her arm pits and then some of the piss that had run off my head onto the floor and then shoved them deep into my mouth, and said "keep those in there." She then took her turn fucking me, her two index fingers hooked into the corners of my mouth for leverage.

Kim then showed me the dildo strapped to her, "See it's still small, smaller than your tiny dick even, but not by much, we all have about the same size. But not for long, we'll get you stretched open soon."

They really fucked me good, thighs slamming into my raw ass, each took multiple turns until they were all exhausted. I just kept my head down and tried to stay on all fours as they thrust against me.

I was in a daze, so exhausted, like it was a dream, I was just seeing bare feet and calves around me, being grabbed by the hips or shoulders or hair, my asshole constantly worked.

I feel a foot push me hard in the side and I tipped over. It was done, I collapsed on the floor, limps flopping against the carpet. My ass now sore inside and out, out of breath due to the panties making it harder to breathe.

They told me I could sleep there again, and with my ass feeling really sensitive, I basically passed out right there where I'd just been fucked, spitting out the old sweaty underwear then going right to sleep.

They woke me up to make a late lunch, and after I cleaned the playroom, notably the piss from the mats, after that I was allowed to start going on a regular routine, regular sleep and no heavy daily beatings, but of course we would deviate from regular often.

That night they showed me my ass in the bathroom mirror, it was all bruised, and even had cuts. It looked terrible.

The next day Kim called me into her room to work on my pussy eating, she wanted me to be aware of when she was really close to coming and then pulling back, and doing it like that a lot of times until I would finally bring her over the edge.

I did it for over an hour, playing with her clit and fingering her to precise instructions before she started to yell "Do it, do it" so I didn't stop this time, it didn't take long, and she squirted all over my face, it surprised me, but I loved it, and so did she, her body seems to shake much more violently. Then she had me lap of all her squirt juice from the floor, which I did happily.

I did the same for Deb later that night but couldn't make her squirt, Kim gave us both some tips to try again in the future. For the next two weeks, I spent hours every day eating girls out as they taught me exactly how they like it and I learned a lot of techniques and routines and learned each girls signs, when they were about to cum, when to switch techniques, and other stuff. Usually laying around and eating out four girls for hours a day would seem like heaven, and it was really, really good, but between the chastity device strangling my erections, and all the technique stuff I had to worry about, I had to really focus on all that, so it wasn't pure bliss.

The next day was really nice out so the girls decided to go to the beach, of course, it was up to me to prepare some food, drinks, a cooler, etc and pack it all into the car, along with the girl's stuff like towels, sunscreen, etc.

When they were ready, the girls gave me a speedo and some flip flips to wear, but after I put the speedo on, Kim yanked them down below my ass from behind and quickly shoved a butt plug into my ass, as I yelped in surprise. She then pulled my speedo down around my ankle and made me go waddle naked out into the front yard to the car, with a plug shoved up my ass, load the car, turn it on and get the air conditioning flowing.

I did it and I don't think anyone saw, the neighborhood wasn't so busy, only people that lived on the street really used the road, and the girls came out a few minutes later when it was cool. I was going to drive, but with 5 people, the back would be crowded, so naturally I couldn't have a better seat, Val drove and I got in the back with Carly and Deb. The played around with the butt plug for a few minutes before they got bored, pulled it out, pulled my speedo up and then they had me lie on the floor, making myself as small and as uncomfortable as possible, then they mostly ignored me.

Arriving at the beach, we all got out of the car, the girls walked down the beach, while I had to pull out 4 chairs and all the rest of the stuff, it took two trips.

The beach was pretty crowded, the girls made me rush around to set up chairs quickly, then get them all a cold drink out of the cooler. Insisting that I move as fast as I can to do it, so I was hustling more than any waiter I'd ever seen.

A guy in a bright green speedo and black leather restraints on a crowded beech, being ordered around by 4 beautiful girls in bikinis, as he was rushing around, did draw more attention than I'd like. But looking at those 4 girls bodies glistening in the sun, I felt lucky, they were amazing, tanned skin, great curves, it was just hard to admire them in this way often, because usually they were using those tight bodies to ram your ass.

I'm sure people were making fun of me with their friends, but I thought a lot of them would do pretty much anything to fuck them, while I had spent the past few days with my tongue buried in all four, so there was a sense of superiority I got from that.

They then had me lotion them all up, and then I just sat in the sand beside them, but Kim quickly slapped my face and have me get into service position. They made me basically just wait there before making me kiss all their feet in public, really kiss them too, it was really embarrassing, I didn't want to see if people were looking, but I did definitely notice some groups pointing me out to each other.

That night, the girls drank and played a card game, they did it in the playroom and they all played naked, the winner of each round had me lick their asshole. So they all lay on their stomachs facing each other, then whenever somebody won, I would get behind them and eat their asshole out. They made me work really hard and deep, I had to bury my face tight against their asshole and push my tongue in as deep as I could. There wasn't any technique teaching, just deep, fast and as hard as I could. They played for a long time, and my neck, jaw and especially tongue hurt like hell after. They eventually finished and just headed to bed, leaving me to sleep in the playroom.

The next 4 days basically I made so many mistakes and became so nervous, forgetting to talk to them properly, positions, tasks, everything I messed up, until I even become inadequate pleasuring them when Carly couldn't orgasm. They were furious and I got to see the dungeon for the first time on Day 7.

I didn't get to see it right away, they blindfolded me and then had me lay down in baby position in the corner as I was sprayed with ice cold water for a long time as I curled tight shivering.

I was then ordered to stand up, heavy metal cuffs were attached to my wrists, the chastity belt was removed from my dick. I was then forced to spread my legs and they were chained far apart, then my arms were put above my head along chains, but then pulled apart so I was standing spread eagle making a Y with my arms.

Nipple clamps were attached and strengthened until they really hurt, and then something was attached to my scrotum. Weights were added as they pulled painfully down on my sensitive balls, finally a piece of tape was put across my mouth and the blindfold was taken off.

I looked around the dimly lit room to see the 4 girls, dressed, and a lot of metal and leather objects around the concrete room, which was bare cement. Kim lifted the hose and sprayed me again, it was even worse, as I couldn't curl up or protect myself, it hit me everywhere and it stung, especially on my dick and balls, as I thrashed but that made my genitals and nipples hurt like hell, so eventually I just stopped moving and let them hit me.

They stopped and then Kim had a leather whip and worked over my body everywhere from my neck down.

They took turns like the first day, one would smack me hard until she got tired, and someone else would start, until I was probably red all over, my inner thighs, it turns out, are especially sensitive, they killed. They left me alone for a while, then sprayed me with cold water again and let me out, it wasn't as long as training, but it was worse because it was all over my body, this time I had long bruises and small cuts on my thighs and sides.

Since day 2, they were also working on stretching my ass, part of my daily routine was after breakfast Kim would work a butt plug into me, and at first the size went up every three or four days, she'd work it in the first time slowly, then a few more times in and out, then I'd have to keep it in for an hour.

Quickly the whole house fell into a routine, I woke up, made everyone breakfast, they'd all come down dressed in usually whatever they slept in, so pajamas or shorts and a sports bra, tshirts, sometimes they'd have a robe on, sometimes they came down naked or just in panties, that was usually after a long night at clubs, they really partied hard, and were hungover. Though I noticed that Deb seemed to be just in panties often, sometimes she'd exercise after she woke up while breakfast was being made and just hang out in only the panties she exercised in, and later on I'd have to go retrieve her sports bra from the front hall. The girls were so messy, they threw everything everywhere, but you'd never know it, I had to work hard to keep the house looking pristine, I was always picking up dishes, clothes and dishes and glasses everywhere.

Anyways, after breakfast, I'd always help shower the girls, sometimes all, or just whoever wasn't impatient to go use the other shower while they waited. Deb and Val who worked often were usually first, then Kim and Carly who didn't have regular summer jobs, Carly would get called in sometimes to her friends place to give massages if the normal girl couldn't make it.

After showers, I cleaned up breakfast and then Kim did my butt plug training, the few hours after lunch was usually chore time, it was alos when Kim and Carly would often go and hang out out of the house.

Then I waited in service until 3 pm at the front door for the girls to get home, their times were never consistent, but usually they all got home from 330 to 5. After work was an unpredictable time, but whatever they'd do was depending on what mood they were in, if Deb or Val had a rough day, they'd take it out on my ass, with dildos or canes, if they had a tiring day, it was a massage and sometimes some sexual servicing. Sometimes you could tell they were just tired of taking orders, feeling powerless, so they'd really order me around, telling me what to do, it often involved me giving a blow job to their strap on or something as they gave me lots of commands, faster, slower, suck more, deep throat it, higher, whatever. It must have made them feel really powerful, because that is a pretty powerful situation. I really helped them feel good after work and I was proud of it, I hope I was a lot better than a TV would be for after work decompression.

Then it was dinner and usually after that, it was playroom time, where lots of variations of what I'd be doing continued to happen. But it was almost always a combination of whipping, using my ass and oral serving, often in that order, but the stages intermingled.

They tried so many different situations, but two of their favorites they'd do often were me on my back on a table, legs tied tight together, held straight up in the air, so it really felt full when they banged my ass, it made me moan hard, and the girl was standing so she could really pound hard, and then my hands holding my ass open or sometimes tied behind my head to the table legs, then often one would sit on my face and make me eat her pussy or ass, while the others would whip and hit my chest, stomach, legs, and balls, sometimes they'd take the device off to whip my dick as well, and of course one girl was always banging me.

The other was a swing of sorts, my wrist, ankles and belt were all straps to chains in the ceiling, I'd be face up or down, but it was the same result, one would fuck me really hard, swinging me up and down on their dildo, while the others would whip me.

They liked pile driver positions, or my face in the carpet on my knees to fuck me as well, but I couldn't use my mouth in those, and there wasn't much surface area with me crunched up to whip, so they weren't that popular when all the girls were there.

Then, they'd be really horny and I'd have to get them off, this was always different, but it was always eating and fingering them, and sometimes I'd wear a face or regular strap on and fuck them with that, as my dick was never used, and often I'd eat their ass as well.

I always ends the evening play sessions exhausted and red all over, That was done pretty much every day. All 4 of them were so horny - sex and domination, that's all they were all into and they never got tired of it. And sometimes after that they'd take me down to the dungeon after and keep working on me.

After about a months time, I think they felt things were getting a bit stale. I was trained very well, and they were enjoying me for sure, but I think it was kind of like everything was on autopilot, too routine. I felt I was 90% being fully trained within a few days, now it was only small details and slow processes, like the ass stretching that were really changing besides trying new positions and stuff in the playroom.

Nothing was new, they were slowly but surely pushing my limits, but there wasn't much new things going on. I think at this point was when they kind of stumbled upon a new angle, often a game they played was to write stuff on me in lipstick in the morning as they put make up on, they'd write whatever silly shit they could think of to make the others laugh in big letters on my chest, and the girls got a kick out of it, I'd have to leave it on until my next morning shower.

One day, they just decided to shave half my head and I think that it felt kind of fresh to just do new things, new ways to dominate, not sexually, from there they started to try to dehumanize me and degrade me and the challenge for them was to do it in the craziest, extreme ways. It went from just being their servant, listening to their orders, to everything, they just owned me, like my body, my appearance, was theirs, my dignity, pride and emotions were not to be considered. They wanted to see how much power they had, and what it could really be used for. They kind of realized that I would do anything they said, so the limit was imagination.

Having pushed my pain and ass to the limit, (now Kim had to work 30 minutes each time we moved up a size in butt plugs to get it in and out and my ass open enough, and we only moved up sizes around once a week, a bit less ) they now focused on pushing my limits for pride and basic human dignity, so since around the start of the second of four months, June, they have focused on that a lot. It gave them much more options and creativity. So when they think of something to do, they just try it and if they like it, they make it a regular thing. Here's what's become part of my life now: