Dom Roomies Ch. 03

Story Info
The slaves returns to serve, but girls raise the stakes.
25.7k words
3.39
43.4k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

At the time I finished the last part, I had some ideas for what to write next, but those ideas are long forgotten, and I don't feel I could tell a good story for that portion, so it does feel like there is a gap in the story. Please ignore it as best you can.

***

After that summer, I left as agreed, and life kind of went back to normal. I stayed in touch with the girls, but mostly through texting and online. I had a girlfriend for most of that school year.

Near the end of the school year, I wanted to do the same thing again next summer, and starting hinting about it with them, and they were open to it, but by the time final exams rolled around, they said they didn't want to do it this year, it was too distracting and sort of all encompassing, they said.

I was quite disappointed, and my relationship had ended not too long ago, likely in large part to my losing interest in anticipation of another summer with the girls. But, I started to look to the bright side and having a free summer of my own.

However once summer began, I mostly thought about last summer and how much fun that would be. Once night, I was drinking at home and texting the girls about how badly I wanted to serve them, saying all kinds of shit like "I want you to fuck my ass so bad." "I'd eat your ass until I passed out." "I wanna bathe in your piss." I'm sure they enjoyed my begging.

I admit then I kind of lost my mind, like a pathetic ex, and was contacting them a lot, saying stuff like "just for a night, let me come over." etc, whatever.

As the summer was mostly gone, I still didn't give up, trying for a final week, whatever. I was obsessed.

One day I sent a message, "I'll do whatever you want...anything."

I got a text message to meet them at the house that evening, at 9. I was so excited.

When I got there, we met in the living room, like usual. They had me stay dressed, but sit on the floor in the middle of them.

"Ok, we think we have something we want to try. It's lucky, we've been looking for a way to move out of this place, give ourselves more room, but stay together, and we found it. We each bought a condo, we're moving to a new city, about 2 hours from here, but we own all 4 rooms on the floor, it's a small building, anyways, we think there is lots of room for one extra person, so we can use you, but also have total privacy from you and each other, when needed. Does that sound good?"

"Yes, amazing."

"Hold on, it's going to be different than last time, we were hard on you, really hard, and you liked it, and you did what we asked, you were awesome, that's the only reason we're even considering this...but the stuff we did last time, it was all stuff you on some level wanted, and we knew that you liked it. We were thinking of your wants as well as our own, to make sure you got attention, fucking, discipline, etc. We had to take care of you, make sure you were getting your needs met. This time, we really don't care what you are looking for. You have to decide what's your primary need, if it's to serve us, however we want, no matter what you endure, if that's what fulfills you the most, then we are good. This can work. But if not, if you think you *need* anything specific beyond that, it won't."

"This is not for a summer, a year. We want you to serve us forever."

I knew I must have looked happy, and kind of shocked.

"This will often not be fun for you, you won't like this. I want that to be very clear. You can have a normal life, dreams, goals, OR you can get your fulfillment in our pleasure, dedicating your life to giving us everything you have. You'll have nothing. Your full mind and body. 24/7 for the rest of your life." Carly added.

"You look worried?" Kim asked.

"Not worried, confused...I'm not sure exactly what you mean."

"That's ok, it's something to think about, you have to decide what you really want out of this. This is permanent, we want you to basically sign over everything in your life to us. We control all your time, your actions and your body. We'll make efforts to pull you from normal society, so you're dependent on us, so leaving would really be hard."

"In short, we want your complete and total devotion, for your whole life, or until we don't want you anymore. Is that clear?"

"Yes, but, do you have examples?"

"We do, but not that we'd want to share. If you're not sure you'll like it, don't do it, if this doesn't sound good, don't do it, you're making a mistake. I'm not sure if this will be more intense, or harder than before, but it will be deeper, more encompassing for you, we'll be your whole life. And finally, we will push you farther than before. It may not be an intense as being tied up, hit, having a fist shoved into your ass. It will be a long, slow, experience, you may not feel different week to week, but after a year, two years..." Kim didn't finish the thought, but let it hang there, like a threat.

"If you felt debased or dehumanized before, its going to be much worse this time, and if you loved it before, maybe you'll fucking love this like it's 24/7 heroin...and because we have years, we can do this slowly, we want to rewire you as our perfect slave, but only if you want that and are willing to work with us...and if we ever get to the point in which we break you and you snap, and you won't go any lower, then we can throw you away. We're going to to make it so that your only value you have is as a pathetic slave, do you want that?" Val said.

"What we've done so far, that is only 1% of what we will do." Kim added.

"In some ways, it's a beautiful, pure life, devoted to serve, with tons of excitement and a way of life no one else will experience with 4 awesome girls and in others it will be terrible, extremely sadistic." Kim said. "School starts in 3 weeks, and we're moving to the condo soon after. Tell us yes before your school term starts, else we'll move on. If you want to let us know earlier, that's great If you have any more questions, you can call. But I really think this is all we have to tell you. Everything else is a surprise or we have no idea ourselves."

Kim paused, she was searching. "We need you to understand, how can we say this...you don't have the right to say no, or stop. There's no safe word, there's no asking us to slow down. We decide what is ok. You can only say "Yes." There are no conditions for you. It's not just for the playroom type stuff, it's for everything, every single thing in your life. If you refuse something, we'll do it anyways."

"So, you have to trust us, to give up total control, and I know you do, but you also have to understand that we will hurt you, we will fuck up your life, we'll do things you'd never, ever choose to do on your own. So realize that, you won't be treated like a human, or a pet, but a tool, or at best, a lab rat...we'll keep you comfortable and well fed in your cage while we run fucked up experiments on you."

I must have looked scared or just confused because they all laughed. "Got it?" Carly asked.

I said yes, then Kim told me to go home.

I took a few days to think about it, tried to talk myself out of it, but I knew I'd go. I was addicted, I'm not sure if it was to the girls, the lifestyle, or what, but I was. I was so miserable this summer. I somehow thought this was the stupidest and best thing I'd ever done, and I have no idea how that makes sense.

When I called Kim, she told me to be there in 24 hours, and to clean up any loose ends I had, and only bring with me things that were valuable, in terms of money. She said she'd destroy any pictures, etc. They had me put all my stuff in a corner. First, we sat down at a computer, and Kim immediately had me transfer all my money, and max out my student loan account over to her, and then took all my credit cards, and finally, had me apply for several others. She took my passport, driver's license, everything. So, instantly, I had no money, no ID.

They told me my real new life wouldn't begin until we moved into the condo, for now, until they were settled in the new place, they'd be easy with me. The condo was a long way away, and then I'd have to commute to school, I said I could only go a few days a week and do most of my work from home.

They let me continue my current major in my current school, after we talked about it, and I presented what I wanted to, but it felt like they were really debating whether or not to switch my school or courses, which was crazy as I'd always imagined getting a university diploma, and that it was my choice. I realized they really would do whatever they wanted with my life, I explicitly agreed to this, but I also assumed they wouldn't take me out of school, that could lead to a good job, what was the point of that?

On the first day of school, Val told me to shave my whole body in the morning, besides hair and eyebrows, pack a change of clothes in a backpack, then throw in my wallet, phone, etc and then had me wear just a trenchcoat, socks and shoes. We took a bus, but got on one stop away from each other, so Val was waiting as I got on and we wouldn't be associated with each other, I guess in case they caught the naked guy, Val didn't want to be involved.

We left on a 645 am bus, and got there a bit after 7..it was very early. I was very nervous about being naked in the school, behind a coat, but surely she'd make me take it off somewhere, even though almost no one was there yet. Val walked ahead of me, but told me to go to a classroom. I did and she came in 5 minutes later.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, very nervous. I was pretty sure she was going to ask me to streak some public place. First day, maybe a freshman area. I hated that thought.

"One of our friends, she has a dream of fucking in a classroom, I volunteered you. She's a TA, she knows this room is empty. She's sexy too, you'll get to fuck a sexy TA right on the prof's desk right there..aren't you lucky?"

"Yeah." I said.

"But I can't have it be so easy on you...so I told her we aren't in the habit of rewarding you even for good behavior, let alone for no reason and to this extent..so I said, first she'd have to rape your ass over that desk, while you were tied up, really rough, then you could fuck. She thought that sounded fun, but she's never tried, so you may have to coach her...so, take off that trench coat, and I want you to throw all your stuff, backpack, etc, over in the corner, and then" she reaching into her purse and pulled out some cuffs, a gag, nipple clamps and a butt plug with a tail, "put these on and somehow lock yourself over that desk..make your ass face that door, present nicely."

So, I stuck the butt plug in, there was some lube as well, I needed it, as it was quite big, almost fist size, the tail was pink and sparkly and almost went to the ground. Then nipple clamps, these would be quite painful if I had to lay on my stomach and chest, that both pulled the skin and dug the metal into me when I put weight on it.

Then put on the ball gag, then cuffed my ankles to the table legs, then bent over and cuffed each wrist cuff, then leaned over the table, and put the other end of each cuff to the table legs. I had become quite good at self bondage, locking myself into positions I couldn't get out of. Val did a walk around, and inspected me, "ok the cuff keys and the room key, I'll stuff them under your chest, so they wont get lost. After she fucks your ass, she can let you out if she still wants to fuck you some other way. Classes are about 30 minutes away, but this room is empty first period, and she'll be here in maybe 60 minutes, then you'll probably have to sneak out during first. "

I'm going to be outside watching the door, so you'll be safe, but this time and always, you never ever mention us, if something happens, you get caught, and you might, this is your risk, we'll do our best, but I realize that you may get caught, you never say our name, you say you did it alone, lock yourself in, and you can make up some excuse about how you thought you could escape, say whatever you want, but not our names, our descriptions...some unknown girl they'll look for, nothing. You protect us, first, always. you always take sole responsibility, ok?

"Ok"

"Are you locked in? you can't escape?"

"No, I can't."

"Its exciting isn't it? Waiting here like that, in school, all exposed, about to get your ass fucked, then you get some beautiful pussy yourself, I bet you'll get to eat it and fuck her...you must be rock hard under there."

"I am."

"Good, I'm going to go get a coffee and use the washroom, I'll wait outside after to turn away anyone that may come in, you wont see me from now. After you're done here, you'll be unlocked, then head home when you're done what you need to at school."

"OK, thank you so much, this is amazing. Thank you so much. You are the best thing in my life."

"I'm so glad you said that." she said and turned off the lights, there were no windows, so it was super dark, and she was gone.

I waited there for 20 minutes, feeling so scared, yet so excited, I loved that feeling, my heart pounding, my legs shaking just to work off the excess energy, but no one came, and I started to hear voices in the halls, must be near class time, I was worried, but Val said the first period was empty, so it was ok, I guess. They were probably just scaring me.

And I waited and waited, as it was much quieter, class clearly under way. I was in almost total darkness, no clocks, it felt like I was waiting for hours, until the halls got loud again, first period was over. This was bad.

Then the door opened, I had about 3 seconds to hope it was as Val said it was, the TA. Then I heard a crowd of female voices and my heart sank.

A few came in in a group, and then I heard the light switch on, and a few seconds delay before they flickered on, then my ass was pointed at them, and one noticed and shrieked, and then a "What the fuck?" I'm not sure if they were going to leave or investigate, it could have gone either way, but they investigated, and came over to me and looked at me, walking around me, I kept my head down, as I couldn't bear to look at them..what was going to happen now?

"What the fuck are you doing?" one finally said.

I couldn't answer, with the ball gag on.

"You fucking pervert."

"That's shoved in his ass."

Then, people started to come in, and more and more, gathering around me, and finally a TA, and then the prof, all the voices were female, later, I would learn it was a women's studies class. Fucking Val.

"Should we call security?" someone asked, another said "wait," and undid my gag.

"How do you get out of there?" she asked me.

"The key is under my chest."

"Fuck, then lift up."

"Are you going to do anything fucking weird if I left you out?" I shook my head, obviously giving off a passive, submissive vibe. She took it and undid my wrists and ankles. "I guess this other key is the room key, that's how you got in."

"Yes."

"That bag have clothes?"

"Yes, they get yourself together and get dressed."

I stood up, exposing my nipple clamps with red blotches all around them, and there was still the big tailed dildo in my ass. So, first I pulled the nipple clamps off and felt the feeling flow back into them, the painful feeling and gasped, then, dreading it, I squatted somewhat, to make it more comfortable, and then slid out the dildo, the size of it made everyone gasp and humiliated me. I could feel them all watching me as I faced away, getting dressed as quickly as I could.

"Ok, turn around." I did, ashamed as hell to face them, my eyes on the floor.

"Are you a student here?"

I nodded.

"Speak, and look at me, us, you don't get to hide now."

"Yes."

"What's your name?"

I told them.

"Do you have id?"

"No."

"Well, I guess I'll take you, I have no idea to who, this doesn't happen, go ahead and teach professor, I'll text you after class, I'm sure someone will want to talk to you."

I spent almost 6 hours in offices or waiting rooms, along or ignored, I basically explained it turned me on, I wanted to get caught, and that I knew it was wrong, trying to follow Val's advice, even though I knew she did this intentionally.

I spent a lot of those hours with a blotchy face or watery eyes, in the headmaster's office, I was basically weeping for a few minutes, because I knew the best case scenario was terrible, and I could go to jail for this. In the end, I signed a statement about what happened, and agreed to never go back on campus, and in return this would end today, no police. I was of course, expelled.

With that done, it was dinner time, and I caught a bus home, in a daze. The most important place in my life, I'd dreamed of coming to this school since I was 13, I was now banned for life.

When I got home, they had some drinks, and they made me kneel in the middle in the living room and tell them what happened. They laughed and laughed, and I was crying a bit at times, which made them tease me and laugh harder.

"So, you have no money, you're already 5 figures in debt, and you've been expelled." said Kim, "See how fast we work? But don't worry, you don't need those things anymore, you have us to care for you. You're a useless little waste, but we'll make sure you're ok. Now's a good time to do this:"

Kim had a bowl that was filled with my ids, passport, etc, and told me to pour lighter fluid on it and light them. I was shocked, but of course I did it, as we all watched my identify burn. But we were nowhere near done yet.

"Did they let you keep your toys? Did you bring everything back?" I said yes and gestured to the backpack by the door. That made the girls laugh for a bit. Deb had me go and get it and bring it to them, then they filmed me and wanted me to kiss it, all over, the used dildo that got me expelled, once they got bored of it, they said wanted to find a good place for it as a sort of reminder. A trophy.

"Telling us you could get a nice job and make some money for us." Carly mocked, "you're a joke, you think we need your shitty little office salary 3 years from now?"

"Are you hungry?" Val asked. I hadn't eaten since yesterday, and it was like 7 pm now.

"Yes."

"Too bad, we have plans. Now, put the trench-coat and some flipflops on and get in the car." Kim said.

"Getting publicly humiliated and expelled may be the best part of your day, compared to what's happening next." Val warned. "At any point today, if you don't feel like letting us do exactly what we want, remember, you'll be left on the side of the road, with no ID, and that trench coat, no money, and even if you do get somewhere, you're banned from school and owe more than you can make in a year. We'll never force you to do anything, but if you refuse, you're out. Remember that, especially tonight, you accept every fucking thing. I mean it, no negotiating, no suggestions for another way, you just do what the fuck we say. That's how this works."

"This is happening, this is your life now." Kim said, eyeing me as she squeezed my balls firmly, but not painfully, looking into my eyes dangerously.

We went to an all night tattoo parlor.

It was in a sort of seedy feeling area, not too far away from a bunch of dive bars. It was around midnight. There were 3 staff there, and looked like one customer.

A small but kind of tough looking girl greeted my girls, they seemed to have at least met before, and then Kim said, "Ok, kick the shoes off and drop the coat, let's get you some tattoos."

"Here?" I asked, as we were right in the middle of the floor, I would be clearly visible from the street through windows.

Kim slapped me hard in the face, "What the fuck did I say?" she asked. I quickly threw off my coat and kicked off my shoes, standing there in the middle of this place totally nude.

Val said, "Look, I brought your expel-dildo, you can take it with shame one more time." She handed me some lube and the dildo and told me to stick it up my ass, and for the second time today, I publicly shoved a fist sized butt plug into my ass. And for the second time it drew some horrified sounding gasps. Then I had this garish pink tail trailing behind me.