Dom Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wipes the cum that is left on her hand and fingers on my face and head as she steps back and looks at me quizzically.

After a few moments thought she said "Drop your jeans, and your boxers and kick them over there by the door."

My cock hasn't even begun to go down and I really don't want to stand here completely naked in front of her. She can see my hesitation, and Whack! Whack! again with the crop this time shots to both nipples. Tears burst out of my eyes and stream down my cheeks, as I move my hands to the front of my pants. A moment later I'm standing completely naked, legs slightly spread, cock standing at full attention. I was completely on display for her. This was unreal.

She moved me to the center off the room, repositioned a couple of lamps for better lighting and walked circles around me. Inspecting every inch of me. Silently directing my every movement with her riding crop. Tapping on one of my ass cheeks or the other to turn me, a light tap in the same spot to stop, a poke between the shoulder blades to bend forward, slaps to the inside of either ankle to spread my legs, to the outside to bring them together. It was silent except for the sound of my breathing and her boots. Communication was one way, and only via the riding crop. It had become an extension of my sisters hand, it's communication was intuitive, I knew immediately the meaning of each touch, and didn't hesitate to adhere to her commands.

I have no idea what is in store for me, and I'm not sure she does either. I'm not sure if she thought this far ahead in her plan or if she was changing course from her original plan but there seemed to be some uncertainty as she went forward. For the moment, however, she was content to circle my naked body and pose it at will. It was as if she was evaluating a specimen to determine it's future. It was unsettling.

She circled around, from behind having just bent me forward, my legs spread and my hands supporting me on my knees. She continued full circle and stopped again behind me. She picked up one of the lamps and pulled it toward her, it's bare 100 watt bulb casting it's stark whiteness brightly against my ass. She placed it between my legs, directly below my hanging ball sack. The bulb less the a foot from my scrotum. The warmth of the bulb felt soothing as it enveloped and permeated the core of me. She stepped back slightly. I could feel her eyes gaze intently on me, my ass, and my balls, brightly lit, and over exposed.

She paused there for an uneasy moment, then I felt the leather flap at the tip of the crop contact the bottom of my warm scrotum. Lifting slightly, pausing there, then bouncing my balls lightly, as if she were evaluating their weight. Then it drops them and slides the warm leather up across my taint resting on the sphincter of my ass momentarily, causing it to tighten slightly, before retreating from contact with me. Another uneasy moment until again the leather flap, it's flat edge placed firmly in the crack of my ass and against my tightly clenched butt hole. At this touch from my sister I can't help but gasp quietly in surprise, which is met with a Whack! and the corresponding sting on my ass. And it is returned once again pressing intently against my sensitive anal orifice. I remain silent this time and she begins to move the crop side to side as if she is painting the crack of my ass. I realize that this is becoming quite pleasurable and I feel the tightness of my cock trying to grow larger but straining against the confines of it's own skin.

I look down to catch a drop of pre-cum fall and swing on it's stringy tether. Swinging and bobbing with each reflexive twitch of my cock. It's on fire, and it feels as if my pulse will pop the head of it. My balls are all of the sudden becoming unbearably hot, sweat is covering my crotch and tiny streams of it are cascading down my ball sack coming to gather at it's lowest point, forming a drop that is teasing to fall away. As the drop separates from my body it begins it's decent to the floor but is stopped short when it lands on top of the hot glass bulb. It made a muffled popping noise and then sizzled as it was boiled away. I had visions of the next drop shattering the bulb casting hot shards of glass against my balls and legs, leaving the bare electrified light element just daring me to slip and impale myself upon it, electrocuting myself in the process. What an inexplicably bizarre spectacle that would make for my parents. Yet somehow I find this preferable to them finding out the whole of it.

At just that moment another drop falls, Pop! sizzle. I could even feel the steam against my scrotum. I glance down to find I am hovering about four inches over that bulb. I must have really squatted down in my stance when my sister was toying with my ass, because I'm almost sitting on this bulb and the heat is becoming too much.

Just as I'm thinking this I feel the riding crop press against the hamstring of one leg maintaining an upward pressure telling me to stand up. I straighten my legs but remain bent at the waist, hands still on my knees. As she reaches in between my legs I am glad she is going to remove the lamp, but she surprises me once again by cupping her hand around my balls and holding them still for a moment. Then rolling my balls in her palm for a moment, finally stretching her index finger and thumb around them like a flesh cock ring until closing the rest of her small hand around my wet sweat soaked balls. She pulls them back towards her as, in the same motion, she stepped around to my side sliding her forearm along the crack of my ass. This felt exquisite but before I could give it much thought I felt the crop lightly slapping the head of my cock. Bouncing it down, and as it swung back up it was met with another quick slap. It was an intense rhythmic beating of my cock, masturbatory in effect. As I could feel my cum boiling up from my balls I straightened up. She released her grip on my balls as she knelt beside me grabbing my cock with her free hand and aiming the stream of come at the end of her crop, splashing it several times in the process. She seemed very pleased with herself. As I recovered from the massive orgasm my sister had just inflicted on me, she moved to stand in front of me.

As I lifted my head and looked into her eyes she said quietly, softly to me "Open Up." as she held the cum covered crop before my face.

I looked at her and there was no longer any trace of malice, anger, or hatred in her eyes or face. Just an intense lusty passion. I opened my mouth, and she lovingly placed the leather flap with all the cum she had gathered on it into my mouth and she said "Suck it off, and swallow it my Brother."

I gladly obeyed her command. I basked in the warmth of her gaze as she pulled the crop from my mouth, she rubbed my ass affectionately as she looked down on me as if I were a prized possession.

She reached out and hugged me, and said "go take a shower, and come back in here. I want to talk to you before mom and dad get home."

I was blown away by everything that transpired that day. I was still unsure as where she was going to take this. There was still a very real chance she would tell my parents. I never thought this was going to be how she would react to finding out my secret. I was equally blown away that I was so easily turned into her submissive slave as that has never been my nature. The threat of what she could do to me if she told was all the power she needed to keep me doing whatever she said. My mind was reeling with all the possibilities and wondering what it meant about me. As I walked naked to the shower all I wanted was more. I guess I'm a bigger perv than I had even thought and I have no idea what my sister is capable of. She was way too into this. It scared me a bit, but I couldn't wait to find out what would come next.

12