Domestic Creampie

Story Info
She would perform her wifely duty... for a price.
2k words
4.4
219.3k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conroy39
conroy39
861 Followers

"Was traffic bad?" asked Crystal, setting the timer on the oven as Jeff walked in the door. She wiped her hands on her apron. "They're supposed to be here in about forty-five minutes. Can you set the table while I get ready?"

Jeff put down his laptop bag, closing the door with his foot. "Dinner smells great." He hung up his coat, then walked into the kitchen, ruffling tiny snowflakes from his brown hair. Crystal was opening the refrigerator door for something when he came up behind her and kissed her on the back of the neck. "Missed you."

She smiled and turned to kiss him. "Missed you too. Use the white plates wh-" Jeff slipped his arms around her waist suddenly and drew her closer for another kiss. "Mmm," she said, breaking reluctantly free from his lips. "I really need to get ready, though, so – "

"I'm sure it's not that big of a hurry," he said, running his fingers slowly up her back.

"Wait a minute," Crystal laughed, starting to pull free. "There's no time for that right now." She caught the look in his eye as he tightened his grip and pressed against her. Through the thin material of his suit, she could feel an insistent bulge, hard and thick, throbbing slowly against her thigh. "I'm serious!" she protested. "They'll be here soon! Go!"

Jeff hesitated, then slowly released her. Crystal turned away with another smile, then began shifting bottles around in the fridge. Instead of moving, though, he watched the bow of her apron bob against her rounded rear as she rummaged around on the lower shelves. He started to say something once, then bit back the words. Finally, after a long pause, Jeff said in a strained voice, "Well, you are my wife..."

Crystal paused, straightening up slowly, then turned around to meet his gaze. "Oh," she said lightly. "In that case..."

....

"Somebody's eager," Crystal hissed, pushing her rear back against Jeff's thrust. "Baby's horny today." Between heavy breaths, her husband's only answer was a deep grunt as his thick cock sank deeper and deeper into the tight knot of her ass, slowly stretching her open. "Your balls must be full again."

Drawing back impatiently, Jeff began to drive his cock hungrily into Crystal's clinging passage, his thick, throbbing length disappearing again and again between her rounded cheeks. "That must be it," she said huskily, leaning forward onto the bed until her cheek pressed against the pale blue cotton sheet. Her eyes closed slowly at the sensation of his swollen member glutting her hungry ass. "You're always such a horny bastard when you come home. Have you been needing it all day? Those big balls of yours been churning away, getting heavier and heavier?" She winced as he thrust particularly hard, driving her hips against the side of the bed and sending the headboard jumping.

"Yeah," he finally breathed. "Fuck, I need it bad." Jeff's hands tightened on her waist as he stuffed his manhood deeper up her warm, squeezing passage. Crystal arced her back very slightly, turning her ass up further to face his driving lust. She wriggled her hips a little, splaying herself open for him, and kicked her jeans away from where they clung to one ankle.

"Men can't help it when their balls are full, can they, honey?" Crystal whispered, grinding her plump asscheeks back at him. "You make cum all day. Drip by drip... your balls get more and more full. They get tighter as your load gets bigger and bigger, don't they?." Her fingers writhed slowly on the bed, entwining themselves in the sheets. "Poor baby, so full of cum at work. Needing to shoot so bad." She rolled her ass in gentle little circles, her talented muscles beginning to milk at him. Jeff was thickening inside her, swelling and growing rock-hard, and he drew a deep, ragged breath. Crystal smiled, relishing the insistent throbs his cock gave in reply to her words and the slow, oily squish of her body accepting him inside her.

"Are there hot girls in your office, baby?" she purred back at him huskily. "Is that what makes you so horny? You look at them all day and brew up a huge load of cum in your big balls?" Crystal wiggled her ass again teasingly as he drew out completely for a moment. The cool air of the room made her asshole tingle before he began to stuff himself inside her once more. "You make a lot in those things. You must feel so heavy by the end of the day, like you're going to burst if it doesn't come out."

"Yeah," grunted Jeff incoherently, his strong fingers gripping her shoulders and pulling her body back onto his cock to stuff himself deep inside her. "Oh, fuck. You feel so fucking good." She could hear the rhythmic, meaty slap of his bloated balls slamming against her plump asscheeks.

"But you've got a little wife at home, don't you, baby? A little wife you can just bend over on the bed whenever you're so full of cum you need it bad?" She opened her eyes, and her voice dipped to a low whisper. "I'm taking it up the ass for you, baby," hissed Crystal, her tight tunnel pulsating. "You make cum all day long and you get to shoot it into me. I have to take it, baby. I'm married to you and I have to open my ass to my husband and let him fill me."

Jeff began to shake, and the bed rocked and trembled from the force of his thrusts. Again and again her tight ring gulped at his frantic cock. "Did you marry me so I would take your cum?" she gasped, gripping the sheets until her knuckles turned white. "So you had a wife to keep your balls drained? Sometimes you fuck me in the morning. Do you like it when you're at work and your little wife is at home, still full of your cum? Your seed is so thick and warm inside my belly when you leave, honey. Is that what gets you hot at work? Thinking about me at home, still so fucked-out that I'm lying on our bed leaking your cum like a lazy slut?"

Jeff began to groan uncontrollably, his fingers digging into her. Crystal gave a lazy, catlike smile, gazing back at him fucking her. "Gonna burst, honey? Just do it. Empty those big fucking balls. It's got to come out, baby, because my ass needs it so bad..."

"Fuck, yes," he choked. "I've got to cum. Fuck! Fuck!" Jeff let out a groan deep in his throat which rose to a yell, driving his muscular hips into her, forcing his cock up into her tight depths as deeply as it would go.

"Yes," Crystal hissed triumphantly, her voice trembling slightly with every desperate thrust. "Pump that load out into me. Feed my ass. Show me how much cream you made. You like my chubby butt? And my tight little shitter, all spread open for my husband's cock? I'm your little wife, baby. Fuck that load up into me. You can get good and horny all day long, and then come home and pour it into me --"

With a hoarse, strangled cry, Jeff grabbed her shoulders and convulsed wildly. His bloated cock exploded, gushing solid ropes of cum into her clinging depths. "Yes," she whimpered as he pumped his seed into her. "I want it, baby. I want it all!" Her hands clenched around the blankets into fists, shaking and trembling. "Give me your load!" Jeff groaned again, his face tightening until his lips drew back from his teeth, desperately draining his aching balls into Crystal's gulping bowels. Again and again he shot frantic bursts of hot jism, until at last her tightly flexing ass had milked him completely. After a moment, Jeff's softening cock pulled free of her stretched, puffy asshole, and with a long sigh he slumped sideways onto the bed.

Crystal didn't speak for a long moment, lying on her belly and savoring the feeling of her husband's huge load spreading slowly inside her ass, warm and thick. Jeff exhaled slowly, trying to catch his breath. Finally she raised her head enough to turn to look at him. "Feel better?" she asked with a smile. He just nodded, looking dazed and a little embarrassed. "All right," she said evenly. "You know the deal."

He hesitated like he was about to say something, until he saw the look on her face. Without a word, he reluctantly scooted his body all the way up onto the bed, watching her warily. She rose to stand on the bed with a nimble step, a thin rivulet of cum beginning to drip from her ass. Slowly, Crystal walked forwards, gazing down at her husband with a smile. Then she gracefully squatted down until her rounded cheeks settled upon Jeff's face. Whatever he said as she forced her rear down upon him disappeared into a muffled slurp.

"Oh, that feels nice," Crystal whispered, feeling his tongue circle slowly around her sore, throbbing asshole, dabbing at the bead of cum gathered there. "I like our little arrangement, baby." She wriggled her asscheeks onto him for a better seat. "Go on, get in there." She could hear his labored breathing as he sucked air in around her soft, clinging flesh. "Hurry up," she hissed, glancing at the clock. "You needed to use me, now I get to use you. Get on with it and don't try to get out of it."

Jeff rolled his tongue in rapid circles around her asshole for a few moments, drawing sighs of pleasure from his wife, until she felt a sudden familiar tremble. Her cum-filled ass tingled for a moment, and then began to give up its warm, creamy bounty. Jeff's breathing was suddenly muffled by obscene slurps and gurgles as Crystal started to drain out the huge, thick creampie he had pumped inside her. "Oh, fuck, that feels good," she murmured, rubbing gently at her nipples through her blouse. "Eat my creampie, baby... good boy. Suck that whole load out. My ass is all full of your cum and it's got to come out." More and more gooey batter bubbled out of her depths into Jeff's gulping mouth as his wife breathed and purred contentedly, wiggling her ass now and again to squeeze out just a bit more. "It's your fault there's so much to swallow baby," Crystal breathed. "You put all this cream in my butt, so you have to suck it out. Still hot and fresh from your balls, huh? Now this load's going to be in your belly." An answering groan echoed from beneath her ass cheeks, and Jeff pressed his lips up against her quivering asshole, sucking gently until she shuddered and gave up another burp of thick cum.

Crystal's pulse began to quicken as she tugged and pinched at her nipples. As Jeff's tongue dove into her to tease out a sticky bubble of spunk, she let out a low moan. "It gets me so hot when you eat out my ass," she whimpered. "Rim me out, baby... fuck my little ass with your tongue." She was hopping gently up and down now, driving her plump rear desperately onto his face. "Get all that cum out... that's it, baby, swallow all your wife's sweet cream down into your belly..." The sound of Jeff's wet, muffled slurps echoed in the room, matched by her heavy panting, rising now to a crescendo. "Do it, do it, do it," she wailed, clawing at herself.

The darting tongue circled and danced faster and faster as Crystal began a high pitched moan, until suddenly she twisted her nipples savagely and threw back her head in a scream. Her spasming ass bore forcefully down on him and gave up a final gurgling spurt of jism to join the sloshing mass of cum in Jeff's belly. She shuddered, cried out again, then sagged limply and slid off of him. A last little bubble of cum formed at her winking ass, then disappeared with a wet pop.

....

Crystal was all smiles at dinner, and her eyes shone. Jeff, however, seemed a little tired to his friends. And he didn't have much of an appetite.

conroy39
conroy39
861 Followers