Domestic Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Darcy learns how to please her husband.
3.2k words
4.63
69.2k
50

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted are 18 years old or older. Thank you for reading! (Sorry it took SO long.)

*****

Darcy woke the next morning. Her husband's arm was wrapped tightly around her. She smiled and blushed, remembering last night. She had never felt that sort of electricity coarse through her body followed by a release that was somehow even better. She was dying to do it again, and yet she felt that something was missing. What they had done was not exactly sex. She hadn't even given him any pleasure.

The thought made her turn to look at him. He was sound asleep. His lips were full and his jawline was strong and angular. She laid her head on his chest. There was a part of her that wanted badly to kiss him again, to feel his soft, warm lips against her own. She wanted to taste him again, feeling his tongue in her mouth. The thought startled her; she'd never thought something so dirty could also bring so much pleasure.

She sat up, careful not to wake her sleeping husband, and walked to the kitchen. She started the oven and got out some flour and other ingredients. The smell of biscuits in the oven reminded her of home. Her mother would always wake up before sunrise and they would eat breakfast as a family before attending to all the chores. She couldn't help but think that her life here was much easier. In a way, her chores seemed more fulfilling now. She wasn't sure why.

She cracked open the window and sat at the table waiting for breakfast to be done. The breeze stirred up the lace curtains, making them delicately twist in the air. I was colder than she thought it would be, but she didn't mind. Outside there was a large green field and a little path that came up to the house. Beyond that there was a thick forest, illuminated by the pale morning light.

The sound of birds was everywhere, marking the beginning of a new season. Darcy rested an elbow on the rough wooden table and listened to their song. She missed the sound of all the animals on her farm. Even with the birds, it was much too quiet here. She and her husband only had one cow they used for milking and three chickens they used for eggs. It was enough for them, but Darcy was used to the sound of hundreds of cows and dozens of chickens and pigs and goats on her family's farm.

When the biscuits were golden brown, Darcy set them on the table to cool and put out the honey and peach jam a well. She took two plates and a couple of mugs off the shelf. They were cream-colored and worn. The paint seemed to be cracking underneath the glazed surface, but they were still nicer than anything she had ever owned.

She looked over at her husband, still sleeping soundly in their bed and smiled. She knew that she should probably wake him, but she wanted him to rest a little longer. He always worked so hard, he deserved a nice long rest for once. Quietly, she grabbed the milking bucket and left for the barn.

Outside the air felt nice and cool. The grass was still covered in dew as she walked around the house and out to the barn. It was a bit of a walk, but Darcy liked having some peaceful time to herself to think. Sometimes, when talking with others she felt pressure to entertain them and while it was fun to do so, she preferred to start her day quietly. She usually felt more up to entertain others after breakfast.

The barn was very small. Inside there were bales of hay and various farming tools she could use for their garden. The smell was unpleasant, but familiar at least. In the distance Darcy could hear the sound of chickens. Darcy sat on the stool and put the bucket in place, humming to herself as she began milking the cow.

Over her humming she could hear the sound of hay crunching underneath heavy footsteps. She looked up to see her husband standing just inside the barn.

"Don't stop on my account," He said, his voice still a little groggy, "You have a lovely voice."

Darcy blushed, embarrassed by the compliment. "Its alright. I was finished anyway. I just thought it would be nice to have some milk with breakfast instead of tea. Did you eat already? I thought you would still be asleep."

"No I haven't eaten. But, I appreciate you letting me sleep in. I don't get to do it very often. I'm just surprised to see you out here, I thought you might be tired after last night." He teased.

Darcy blushed, harder this time, at the memory of her actions last night. She'd never acted like that before. She became completely unraveled at the way he touched her. It was shameful, she told herself; but she didn't quite believe it.

Jesse could see his wife's face change into an expression of guilt and embarrassment and walked towards her. He squatted down so he was eye level with her as she stayed sitting on the stool. His hand brushed her cheek delicately.

"I enjoyed last night very much Darcy." he said softly, "It pleased me very much to see you that way. But, it would please me even more to know that you enjoyed yourself as well, my love."

"I did Sir."

Her husband let out a chuckle at his wife's endearing obedience, "Darcy, I'm your husband, you don't need to always address me so formally," he paused, "unless you would like to."

"But I thought you said I should-"

"That was only last night, and I apologize if it made you uncomfortable or embarrassed."

"No. No, it didn't make me embarrassed," She said feeling very hot and nervous, "I liked last night."

She scolded herself inwardly. He'd made her feel so nicely last night and she was unable to even talk about it, much less please him the same way. He'd stopped and told her to go to sleep before she'd even gotten the chance; not that she'd have known what to do in any case.

Her husband could see that talking about this wouldn't be easy, but it had to be done nonetheless. If his wife was too embarrassed to ask for what she needed, that would lead to trouble down the road. And he needed to feel comfortable confiding in her as well.

"Darcy, I'd like to talk about last night," He said moving to a more comfortable position, "I think its very important that we talk about these things. So, there's no need to be shy or hide what you're thinking about from me. Alright?"

Darcy nodded. Despite her nerves, she also felt a bit thankful that he was making her talk about this.

"Did you like how I touched you last night?"

"Yes,"

Her husband waited a moment for her to elaborate. When she continued to stay quiet, he asked, "What did you like the most?"

She could feel her cheeks pinking up again at the thought of having to answer to such a question.

"I liked it when," She paused thinking of how to phrase it, "When I could feel your tongue."

"When you could feel my tongue where?" He asked, his eyes getting a little darker.

Darcy was unsure of how to answer that. She looked like a deer in the headlights. Her friends and parents would be ashamed if they heard her talking about his sort of thing.

"Darcy," His voice pulled her away from her thoughts, "I asked you a question."

"Tell me where." She could feel his hand on her waist moving over her leg. The touch made her shiver, remembering how good it felt last night. Suddenly, his hand reached up and pinched one of her nipples.

"Here?" he teased.

Darcy nodded quickly, as he slowly unbuttoned her dress to expose her breast. The chilly morning air had already made her nipples hard. His fingers brushed over it very lightly. Darcy looked at her husband, the electricity inside of her was brewing again. Her eyes were pleading with him to touch her again, but his fingers barely skimmed across her again. She tried to lean into his hand, but he pulled back.

Surprised, Darcy whined, but only got a chuckle in response. Her husband was on one knee, smiling. His muscular arm resting on top of the bent knee. HIs hands were nowhere close to her exposed breast. He leaned over and kissed her mouth, pulling back to whisper in her ear.

"Talk to me." He said.

"Please." she begged him her voice stretching out the word a little.

"You're going to have to be more specific first." He knew the longer he teased her, the more excited she would get. He also liked to see her desperate and begging for relief.

"Please touch me there again."

"Your nipple?"

"Yes."

His fingers touched her, but he didn't squeeze or move.

"No.." Darcy said starting to squirm with either frustration or anticipation. "Not like that. Like before."

"How was I doing it before?"

"You were pinching it." as soon as she'd said the words she felt he pinch her like before. It sent electricity through her body. She could feel her heart beating faster.

"What else was I doing Darcy?"

"You were twisting it a little," She let out a moan when he rewarded her this time.

"Good. Remember, I like when you moan for me." he said beginning to pull out her other breast. "Tell me more Darcy. You're doing very well."

"You licked it."

"I licked what Darcy? Say it."

"You licked my nipple and you sucked on it." She said, and suddenly his mouth was on her. His tongue swirled around making her arch her back and press into him more. She whined again, needing more.

"You bit my nipple too,"

"Indeed, I did." He said picking her up and carrying her to a pile of hay and setting her down gently. He kissed her neck and gave her a playful bite on each of her hard nipples. "What else do you want me to do again?"

"I want you to touch..." She still wasn't sure how to say it, even in her desperate state.

He held out his hand, "Show me where you want me to touch you."

Nervously, she took his strong, veiny hand and placed on top of her dress in her lap.

"Your dress?" He teased.

"No!" she said rolling her eyes, starting to get irritated.

He took his hand back and grabbed her firmly by the chin, forcing her to look at him. "You will not take that tone with me. If you want something, you'll ask for it politely."

The stern tone in his voice gave Darcy chills and made her wet. She nodded an apologized. With that he gave her back his hand, to place wherever she liked.

"I meant the place under my dress." Darcy said shyly, still holding his hand.

"Pull up your dress Darcy," her husband commanded, but Darcy hesitated and looked around.

Noticing how she hesitated, he brushed a piece of hair from her face, "No one is going to see, my love. Now pull up your dress for me."

She felt like putty every time he told her to do something like that. Obediently, she pulled her dress' skirt up. She was laying with the soft fabric of her dress between her backside and the hay, while her husband knelt in front of her eyeing her undergarments. He took them off and held them in his hand.

"You're not going to wear these anymore. Not unless we have to leave the house."

Her heart started beating faster. She should have been repulsed by the idea of walking around without anything under her dress, but the idea was exciting. She started to feel herself begin to drip.

Jesse tossed the undergarments to the side and looked at his wife. He leaned over her again and began kissing her and nibbling her ear. "You did a very good job telling me what you want Darcy. I know that wasn't easy for you. Thank you."

He raised himself back up to a kneeling position between her legs and placed his hand near her entrance. She opened her legs for him. Perhaps she didn't have the vulgar vocabulary to help her ask for what she needed, but she had done well for him nonetheless. He starting rubbing her swollen clit. She moaned.

He massaged one of her breasts as his thumb played with her clit. "Is you clit sensitive?"

"My what?"

He removed the hand from her breast and began to flick her clit faster. "Right here, where I'm touching. Does it feel sensitive when I play with your clit like this."

"Yes! Yes!" He was doing it so much faster than before that Darcy started crying with excitement. Her breathing was ragged. Suddenly, she felt a finger stretching her.

"I love how wet your little pussy is when I slip my fingers inside." Her husband said moaning at how hot she felt. He slipped another finger inside, then another. He fingered her faster keeping her on the edge until she started to come and squirt.

"When I let you come, you will thank me."

"Thank you Sir." His wife's breaths were staggered.

She'd thought that was the end of it, but instead her husband leaned over her with his cum covered hand and told her to open her mouth.

"Lick my hand clean."

Curiously, she obeyed his command and began to lick her cum from his fingers. He let her clean each finger individually. Her tongue circled around the tip first, then she made long licks all the way up his finger. When she had finished, he laid her back down and pressed his clothed body against her mostly naked, wet body. She could feel his weight on top of her. He ran his fingers across her lips.

"How did it taste?"

"Salty I suppose, a little creamy?" she replied.

"Was it unpleasant?"

"No,"

"Good," He said, "There's something I would like for you to try now."

"Okay," she said feeling the excitement coming back at the anticipation of what he had planned for her.

"Open your mouth again."

She did just as he said. Her husband ran his thumb across her lower lip, then put it into her mouth.

"Suck." he growled.

She gave him a puzzled look, but obeyed nonetheless. This time he was the one who moaned. The sound her husband made her wet and needy again, she wanted to please him. He started playing with her nipple as she swirled her tongue around like before.

"Yes Darling, you're doing wonderfully," he commended her, pulling his thumb out and kissing her on the lips. "How did that feel?"

"I like it, Sir." she said honestly feeling the sting of embarrassment she added. "Its just that I would like to be able to pleasure you... Only I don't know how to.."

"Would you like to learn?"

"Yes!" She said, filled with excitement. "Please Sir, will you show me how to please you?"

He said, "Give me your hand."

She did, and he placed it firmly on his cock. she could feel it pulsing through the fabric of his pants. His hand kept hers in place.

"Do you feel how firm it is?" He asked, and when she nodded he continued, "When I get excited, my body gets hard the same way yours does."

With that he brushed her nipple, making it hard again. "See how my touch can make you hard?"

"Yes Sir."

"Yours does the same to me." He continued. "Now, unzip my pants."

She hesitated, but did so. He pulled his underwear down to free his erection. Then he placed a hand on the back of her head. She looked up at him. Her doe-eyed face and innocent demeanor told him that he would need to be gentle and soft with her.

"Do you remember how you licked my fingers?"

"Yes.."

"Good." He said pulling her to her knees to face his throbbing cock, "That's what I'd like you to do with my cock now. Do you think you can do that Darcy?"

Darcy nodded looking up at him. She began licking his shaft. He seemed very big around, she was thankful he hadn't asked to push himself into her body yet, she was sure that he would tear her apart. She felt his hand on the back of her head guiding her mouth. She liked feeling him control her this way.

"Stick out your tongue. Make it soft and flat." He said running his cock over her tongue once more before pushing himself inside. "That's right. You're doing so good."

"Now try to relax your throat for me." He gripped her more tightly pushing himself into her tiny throat. She gagged and sputtered but he held her in place. "You're doing so well Darcy. You're making me feel so good Darling."

Darcy was so confused. She was kneeling in the barn, her eyes watering, her hair disheveled and yet she had never felt more desirable. Her husband's thick member was pulsing in her mouth. The way it throbbed against her tongue was incredible. When he pushed himself deeper she could even feel him taking up her throat.

As unpleasant as the event might have seemed, it only made her more wet. She started to move her tongue more, making him moan and praise her. She loved getting his adoration. She loved feeling like she was serving him.

"That's it Darling." he moaned, his voice sounded husky and strangled, "That's it."

Suddenly he buried his cock even deeper into his wife's throat, pressing her nose against him. He let out something like a growl, and she felt warm thick liquid start to drip into her.

When he pulled his cock out of her mouth, she gasped and looked up at him. Before she could say anything he pressed his mouth to hers and kissed her gently. Carefully, he scooped her up and brought her inside.

On the way to the house she rested her head on his strong chest, listening to the sound of his heart beating. She felt small and precious in his arms. Once indoors he sat her on a chair and gave her one of the biscuits. He left for a moment and when he came back he was holding the milk bucket. He poured her a glass. When he'd finished setting her place he picked her up again and this time sat quietly with her in his lap as she rested against him. He stoked her hair and held her close until she sat up more and began to eat.

"You did wonderfully my love." He said turning her face to his. His eyes were piercing. Her cheeks blush a little.

"You were pleased?" she asked her eyes darting away from his at the last moment.

He kissed her forehead warmly. "I couldn't have been more pleased Darcy."

"Jesse?" she said her gaze returning to him, "I really enjoyed that."

He grabbed her hand softly, "Thank you for letting me know."