Domestic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments her legs came up and wrapped around me, her hands clutching my shoulders. I was riding her hard but not silently. Apart from the slap of our bodies coming together there was also a stream of commentary from Cathy. Something I might have to train out of her in future events. There again, I might not. The comments were mainly favourable.

It was a case of "Oh, oh, oh," and, "Oh, yes," mingled with general sounds of appreciation and requests not to stop and do it harder and faster. I did my best to oblige, doing it harder and faster and definitely not stopping. Quite frankly I was enjoying myself and I kept it going for as long as possible.

I have to admit this did include a little cheating. To prevent myself from shooting too soon I had to slow down occasionally, which also had the effect of stopping her from boiling over. This, I had to admit, Cathy found mildly frustrating. Perhaps I'd better change that to wildly frustrating.

When she caught on to the fact that I was deliberately holding back she let me know it in no uncertain terms. That girl was proving to be all too knowing for an innocent young virgin. Ah, well, fun is fun but it had to come to an end sooner or later. I'd managed to make it later but the time was up.

I picked up the pace and Cathy immediately noticed the difference, mainly because I promptly pushed her over the edge and she climaxed. She had an absolutely amazed look on her face as she climaxed, shaking and trembling with the force of it.

After that it was quick tidy up and back in the car and back on patrol. I called in that the domestic had been resolved with a little bit of counselling and I didn't expect any trouble from that address.

Apart from Cathy. She was going to be troubling me for quite a while. Fortunately we had exchanged phone numbers and would be able to keep an eye on her.

12