Dominance

Story Info
Lyn is compelled, then expelled.
8.2k words
4.28
153k
95
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vandemonium1
Vandemonium1
3,072 Followers

I get my inspiration from reading other's stories and spotting what I think are missed opportunities. This one is such an obvious concept that I can't believe no one has spotted it before. If I'm wrong, I apologise in advance.

I know I am taking a big risk with this one. The first part of this story WILL offend some readers. It will be worth your while sticking to the end believe me. As I usually do, I bounced this one off my digital pal XTCH. This is what he wrote:

"The first 3/4 was very hard for me to read. I kept grinding my teeth together and almost threw my laptop against a wall several times. If it was anybody but you, I would never have finished the story."

I do read and learn from comments on my little works. One theme that comes through strongly is peoples' desires for my good stories to be longer. That gives me a problem. I know which stories I like but you seem to have different ideas. Stories like my sequel to 'How High a Price' and my 'Double Betrayal', I loved. They are my lowest scoring stories. So friends, you see my dilemma. Do I assume you'll hate it and make it short, to waste less of your time? Or do I assume you'll like it and pad it out. In this one I've gone with the latter. I truly believe that there is something in here for 90% of the readers and if you stick with it to the end you'll love it. Consequently, I've put padding in it. Lots of padding. Tell me how wrong I am in the usual way.

If I have misjudged badly, there follows a list of useful words and phrase you can use. It's bad enough to be insulted without the added humiliation of being insulted with spelling mistakes.

'Closet cuck' 'waste of fucking time' 'drivel' 'kill' 'misogynist'.

Or you could just make up some original ones and check them in the dictionary. Alternatively, you could acknowledge the fact that I know I am taking a huge gamble with this one for your reading pleasure and be gentle with me. Please, if you scan this don't vote. If you don't finish it don't vote. The full impact can only be got by reading it properly and to the end.

Thanks to Blackrandl1958 for the wise appraisal.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 1 The Scene is Set

Lyn kissed her husband goodbye as he was leaving for work that morning. She dragged him into the spare bedroom and made a spirited attempt to reach his tonsils with her tongue while forcing her leg into his crotch. She felt the effect she was having on him with her knee. They broke their clinch when they heard their six-year-old daughter's footsteps approaching. As she peered around the doorframe, curious to see what was going on, Lyn said.

"Go and finish your breakfast sweetie. We'll be out in a sec."

After the little girl disappeared again, Lyn blatantly grabbed her husband's bulge and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I hope you're taking your vitamins to work honey. You'll need them tonight when you get home."

He came in for another kiss. This time he slipped his hand into her dressing gown and his fingers into her panties. Lyn moaned as his middle finger found its mark. God, she was wet. Reluctantly, the muscle bound, but gentle man broke the kiss then withdrew his fingers. He licked them one at a time. Lyn almost fainted. It was one of the most sensuous things she'd ever seen.

"It's been a while Lyn."

"I know honey. I'm sorry but I've been a bit distracted lately. I intend making it up to you, starting tonight."

"You've got a date. See ya later."

With that he walked into the kitchen, kissed the tops of the heads of his three-year-old and six-year-old and went to work. Lyn watched the extra spring in his step this morning. How she loved this man.

Chapter 2 The Overture

When John opened the unlocked front door and walked into the house at his usual time there was no sign of Lyn.

"Where are you honey?"

"Upstairs gorgeous."

John took the steps two at a time until he arrived at the master bedroom. What he saw made his cock, already at half-mast in anticipation, attempt to burst through his zipper. It was the hottest sight he'd ever seen.

There was Lyn, stark naked except for garter belt, stockings and high heels, lying on the bed languidly stroking her very wet vagina. She smiled like a cat that had just finished a big bowl of cream and licked her lips.

"I told you today was going to be special didn't I?"

Unable to contain his excitement, John literally ripped his own clothes off, losing two buttons from his shirt in the process. Lyn continued to play. When he was naked, he approached the bed to climb in. Before he could leap in, Lyn sprang up and rubbed herself against his erection.

"Patience, honey. Why don't you sit in this chair and enjoy the show."

Lyn gently led John to a chair and pushed him back into it. He recognized it as one from the kitchen. She straddled his lap, reached down and pushed his cock flat and proceeded to run her pussy along its length. John almost came there and then as he nuzzled her generous breasts that were right in his face. They both moaned.

Lyn took his arms one at a time and passed them through the slats on the back of the chair. Once they were in place, she reached over to the dresser and picked up a pair of handcuffs. She snapped then to his wrists one at a time. She had to lift herself up to reach his hands. John tried desperately to impale her as soon as his cock wasn't being squashed against his own thighs. Teasingly, Lyn thwarted his efforts. The smell of her excitement was pervading the room and making John wild. He knew what was coming. They had role played him being dominated more than once before.

This time was different though. After securing his arms, Lyn used some soft rope to tie his legs, gently but securely. She distracted him by softly tickling his cock head with her tongue several times during the three or four minutes it took her to secure his lower body. John was in heaven. Then, Lyn took out a wide leather belt, of the type used by weightlifters and secured his belly to the chair back. John could feel he wasn't going anywhere in a hurry.

Lyn kissed him deeply while rubbing her pussy along his cock again. She reached down again and moved his cock up against his belly and very dexterously began rubbing her dripping pussy against the underside of it. She went faster and faster until he came all over his own stomach. Lyn kept kissing him as he came down from his high. Finally, he broke the clinch.

"You're right, that was really special, Lyn."

"The show has only just begun, lover."

John watched as Lyn walked over to a video camera, setup on a tripod and turned it on. She knew this was a one off and wanted to relive it over and over in the future. She then went to the bathroom, opened the door and entered.

No mere words on paper can explain what John felt when Lyn reappeared. His initial reaction was certainly shock as she emerged leading a naked man by his semi-erect cock and dangling scrotum. A quick glance showed the newcomer to be younger, taller, better looking and more muscled than he was. There was also enough cock protruding from Lyn's hand to make it clear that this guy hadn't been at the back of the queue when the inches were handed out. His automatic fight/flight reflex was telling him to flee from a superior specimen. The problem for John was that he couldn't run. Lyn had both males in the room by the balls. One literally; the other figuratively. John was still in shock, as Lyn led her willing captive over to him. John was yet to decide whether he was willing captive or not.

"John, I'd like you to meet Simon. Simon, this is John."

Chapter 3 The four second chapter

It may be helpful to examine what was going through the conscious minds of the three participants at this point. Although, for one reason or another, none of them were thinking too rationally.

Simon wasn't thinking rationally because he just wasn't capable of it. Like many big, handsome, muscular men he was not; how can this be put politely; over-furnished in the brain department. He looked down at the helpless John and smiled. He saw the spunk all over the guy's stomach and his nose twitched at the acrid smell. He'd been tapping Lyn for a month now, ever since she'd approached him in the gym. She was one fine piece of MILF. Why she'd married the loser sitting in the chair was a mystery to him. Some guys just wanted to be dominated and humiliated, he supposed. Well, he could do that.

Lyn certainly wasn't thinking rationally and hadn't been for at least the two months took to set this up. Finding a male with three out of four of the attributes she was looking for was easy. Window shopping at the gym, she'd narrowed the list of targets down quickly by looks, age and muscle load. The fourth essential qualification, to make this moment perfect was much harder. It had taken three failed attempts to test drive different guys to come to the same conclusion the medical profession came to years ago. Steroids shrink penises. After that she'd lowered her sights on the muscle mass and targeted Simon. The initial test drive and subsequent month of preparing him for this moment had been physically satisfying but mentally awkward. She was cheating on her husband after all. No amount of rationalisation could totally remove her guilt.

She was driven however. In late high school she'd still been a virgin when she began to be pursued by a guy she knew should have been out of her league. Over a month, she'd allowed his flattery and attention to wear her defences down and had finally given her once in a lifetime gift. After the brief, unpleasant event, the guy had laughed and left the humiliated teenager; metaphorically carving a notch on his belt as he departed. She'd unconsciously vowed revenge that day and had been a little obsessed with returning the experience ever since. The word, "little," is used here in the same context as you can say the Pope is a 'little' bit Catholic. She just knew that once she saw the look of utter defeat in the eyes of a strong, healthy male, her demons would be laid to rest forever. That was why, even though she knew there was a risk of losing her husband and smashing her family, she'd taken the risk that led to here and now.

No, there was nothing rational about Lyn's mind at the moment. As she stood with her lover's tackle in her hand, looking down at a stunned John, slime sheeting down her leg, she was on pure, instinctive autopilot.

Strangely, John was the closest to thinking rationally at that precise moment. Sure he was fighting to run from what was obviously a dominant male. This was balanced against the instinct to fight. There could be no doubt in anyone's mind, rational or otherwise, what was about to happen. Another male was about to take his woman, impregnate his mate, dominate him. There was nothing he could do about it. He knew this wasn't the first time she would couple with this rival, just the first time it would be thrust in his face.

In his almost rational mind John thought, "So this is HIM." He was smart enough that he'd deduced there must be a HIM but he'd never expected them to meet. HIS existence was extrapolated from the fact that their torrid, almost every day romps, had dwindled to two or three times a week about two months ago, then plummeted to almost nothing over the last month. John had successfully deduced that represented an increasing sexual involvement with HIM.

Lyn made no secret of her dominance fantasy, she and John often role played it. As is common in many couples, the one without the fantasy, sees how turned on it makes the one with the fantasy. This leads to the conditioned response that the fantasy leads to incredible sex. In this way, it becomes the fantasy of both parties. It was pure Pavlov. John had even conjectured how he would handle the situation if Lyn suggested making make-believe, reality. The trouble was, that in all his scenarios, he'd been the one looking down at the loser tied to a chair with spunk dribbling down his stomach and matting his pubic hair. This had thrown him into a spin.

Rationality was pushed aside by the sheer humiliation of his situation. Not only was he helplessly tied to a chair with a superior member being flaunted in his face. No, his main problem was that he'd seen Simon's nose twitch and knew exactly what he was smelling. Victory!

John had a decision to make. Should he stand his ground as a man? This would risk spoiling it for Lyn. Should he give in totally? Should he allow himself to be dominated by this stranger who appeared to be better than him in every way? Strangely, he knew this wasn't what Lyn wanted either. With no fight at all from John, it would be a poor dominance experience for her. In the end it was a slight twitch of his flaccid cock that gave him the answer. His honour demanded that he at least appear to fight this, then he could sit back and watch as Lyn enjoyed the gift he was giving her. That was the only course of action for someone who loved Lyn as much as John did.

Lyn knew what was going to happen as soon as she saw his shriveled cock twitch. She breathed a huge sigh of relief. The gamble was about to pay dividends. She was almost sure it would. After all, she hadn't been that subtle hiding the existence of Simon, especially in the last month. Still, it was a relief that the small doubt had been removed. She just hoped like fuck that John would respond to all her dominance conditioning and play his part, so that it was the perfect experience for her.

Thus it was, four seconds into this little tableau, that John spoke.

Chapter 4 Act I

"Lyn, I love you, how could you do this to me? I don't want this."

Lyn paused, savouring the moment. This allowed Simon to speak.

"You want I should gag this pathetic little premature ejaculator?"

"Oh yes please big boy."

As Simon gently removed his genitals from Lyn's grasp and went to get the pre-organised gag, Lyn gave a genuinely grateful kiss to the seated John. The kiss couldn't last long as her excitement had her gasping for more breath than she could take in through her nose, but it had feeling. She'd planned this moment in her dreams since well before she'd even met her husband. Now, it was all falling into place perfectly. If you could have frozen time and thrown a bucket of cold water over her she would admit that her one remaining fear was that she would orgasm to the point of exhaustion well before the five hours she'd allocated for this experience were over. She smiled again at that. It was a risk she just had to take. One thing was for sure, from experience, she knew that Simon had the staying power not to let her down.

John pretended to fight the gag being put on, thrashing his head from side to side. He wasn't pretending to feel humiliated. On many levels he was, but he couldn't let that spoil things for Lyn.

Lyn had many elements of Act 1 planned out. Into Act 2, she would go with the flow. As long as it contained many of the elements she'd dreamt about, it would be a fulfilling day.

That was why, when the gag was in place, she knelt down, grabbed a cock in each hand and started gently stroking. When she had them both fully interested, she looked at them both. Then she looked in John's eyes and saw the humiliation from the unequal comparison. She had to quickly think of something else. It was either that or cum there and then.

Lyn stood up and locked Simon into a passionate kiss. Another danger of her plan was that he wouldn't follow her script, but throw her to the bed and just take her in his lust. That wouldn't do at all. She was fully prepared to take his scrotum by the neck and squeeze to keep him in line. Eventually Simon broke the kiss, looked down at John's twitching, half-sized member and smiled as well. John closed his eyes in embarrassment.

He opened them when he heard noises from the bed. Lyn was lying there and Simon was attacking her breasts. It was a busy scene. Simon was sucking on one breast and massaging the second. With his free hand, he was keeping Lyn's right hand away from her pussy, where it was trying desperately to relieve the pressure. Lyn was also struggling to turn through 90 degrees, with Simon's weight on her, so she could see John and watch his pain. Within five minutes, everyone had achieved their goal.

Lyn noticed that John wore a neutral expression of his face. This upset her. He should be clear on his role here. How dare he spoil her fun? Meanwhile John was concentrating on trying to get his cock to de-erect. Pretending to be going along with it was one thing; having his little soldier betraying him was quite another.

Her anger gave Lyn the strength to push Simon onto his back. Then, arranging herself so she could look at John while doing it, she started running her tongue along Simon's member. John saw her looking at him and went into his thrashing around routine. He was rewarded with a smile. A few minutes later she glanced from his face to his cock which was twitching away uncontrollably. This brought a wider smile.

John was murderously angry with his own cock. He realised he was pussy whipped by Lyn. If he wasn't, then he would have objected more when she began cutting him off two months before. He never dreamed that he'd meet Simon and never imagined in his wildest nightmares that he would end up here. The coup de grace was his own cock telling him and the world that he was getting off on the sights and sounds in front of him. That was really humiliating. But he loved her. For her sake, he could take this. He dreamt of the sexual rewards she would shower on him after this day. A day that he knew in his heart of hearts could never be repeated. Sure he could never stop Lyn having sex with Simon, but he would never again let himself be put in such a powerless position.

The licking complete, Lyn progressed to a full-on blowjob. John knew from long experience that she was really good at this. She watched him as he watched her slowly engulf Simon's cock in her luscious mouth. She ran her tongue along the underside of it every time she slowly made the bulk of it disappear. She slapped Simon's chest with her free hand when he anticipated one of her down strokes and pushed his hips upward making her gag. She soon added a hand into the mix. Keeping the same pace she synchronised her hand and mouth movements. John's memory of being the recipient in the past, meant he could almost feel it. He smiled to himself. A vicarious blowjob. What a concept. The smile disappeared as he felt his own member twitch to full erection.

Lyn didn't miss the fleeting smile or the twitching. One upset her, the other excited her beyond imagining. The result of this conflict was her gradually increasing the pace. When John next saw her looking at his face, he thrashed against his bonds some more. He saw the gratitude in Lyn's glazed eyes. This was working out perfectly for her. He was still conflicted.

Simon's obvious pleasure lasted another five minutes. Just as Lyn's tempo reached its peak, so did Simon. With a loud groan and an upward thrust of his hips, which Lyn was expecting this time, he unloaded in her mouth. As Simon shuddered mightily, Lyn stared directly into John's eyes. Yes, this was all working perfectly. John thrashed around again but this time he was driven by his desire to get his cock to touch something, anything to get relief from his excitement. He missed Lyn's hand gently squeezing the tube on the underside of Simon's twitching cock. She'd learnt that by pressing on this tube, she could restrict the flow of semen. This had the effect of not only improving the male's recovery time but also reduced her chances of gagging as the member in question discharged directly into the back of her throat. The final act of Scene 1, was Lyn tipping her head back and making a big show of swallowing the mouthful and licking her lips.

Vandemonium1
Vandemonium1
3,072 Followers