Dominant Ass Eating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am, Sir."

"Thank you for being honest. Now gape your fucking asshole while I make out with it."

I immediately seal my lips around her anus and make mouthing, deep kissing motions over it as my tongue darts and slides and probes and explores. The deepest, longest french kiss imaginable, and I'm giving it to her butthole! I'm sucking and moaning and licking; predictably, after only a few seconds, Paige can't help herself, and begins a long slow grind against my mouth. I grab her hips like I would grab the back of her head if we were kissing to control the motion and hold her close. Both of us are moaning with desire as my lips massage her asshole while my tongue easily slides in and swirls around, tasting deep inside her anal canal and teasing all of the nerve endings spread throughout her sweet little starfruit. We are "making out" like this for what seems like forever in the best way possible, but I finally break away with both of us panting for breath.

But I'm not done yet.

I move to the coffee table, grab the buttplug and return to kneel behind Paige. She's still breathing heavily, but laughs in nervous anticipation. Before she can totally tell what's going on, I slide it slowly up her ass.

"Good girl." I admire the site and honestly praise her composure. She barely even flinched! I lightly trace my hands and fingertips along her asscheeks, pussy, then along her thighs and back up her back. Paige tenses for a bit then sits still as she waits for whatever's next. I smile as I stand up and look down at this hot woman, tied to a chair, begging to be my fucktoy, breathing hard as I move to her front and without a word, grab the back of her head as I slide my dick into her gasping mouth.

"Mnnmmm, mmmmmnnnnnn," she murmurs as my dick glides in, now slightly gagging her towards the back of her throat. I start pumping, going slowly, and a little deeper with each thrust as her throat adjusts, and soon I am face fucking her hard as her breathing becomes ragged and gasping. And she is moaning and humming on my dick the entire time, totally getting off on submitting to my desires.

As I'm thrusting into her mouth, I reach behind her to play with her butt plug, sliding it in and out of her asshole in time with her sucking. We get a good rhythm going and she is enthusiastically taking my dick deep for several minutes before her gag reflex forces her to cough and take a break. That's fine with me: without a word, I move back behind her, pull the butt plug out of her ass and suck on it like the delicious lolipop it is. I push it back in, pull it out, suck on it; push it in, pull it out, suck on it. Finally, I set it aside, and force Paige to stand up, still tied to the chair by her ankles and hands, so her legs are straight and in a spread stance, but she is bent forward. I kneel behind her as I can hear her still trying to catch her breath in nervous, excited gasps, and of course, I spread her ass cheeks hard to open her anus, then sloooooowly slide my tongue inside her warm butthole. And this time, I mean slowly. I release my grip from her asscheeks and her cheeks bounce against my face, then I move my hands to her hips to fully control the motion as I insert my tongue centimeter by centimeter into her rectum, finally pulling her hips back towards my face as I reach full extension with my tongue, and my open mouth is pressed as firmly as possible against the rim of her anus. She's letting out a low, wordless moan through the entire thrust. And I hold my tongue inside of her. It's hard for me to breathe, with my nose pressed in her asscrack, but I just hold my tongue up her butthole, while I feel the aching stretch of my mouth muscles, and the transition from clenching to complete relaxation of her anal ring and deeper...

"Oh my god. You are tongue deep in my asshole... That's soooooo amazing. I can't believe you're tongue deep... You are sooooo good at this." Her legs are starting to shake a bit again, probably from the combination of pleasure and strain of the position. But she is zoned out, just in bliss from the feeling, and I can feel her wetness and heat on my chin. Finally, I start to wiggle my extended tongue up and down, then around in a circle, still as far into her anal cavity as I can possibly reach, and just as slowly, I begin withdrawing my tongue. Now I can feel her anus pinch my tongue as if she's asking me to stay. Before I completely remove my tongue, I slowly push it back up her butt, again, as far as it can go. I can hear the smile on Paige's face as she whispers, "Yes..." then slowly out, slowly in, out, in, out, in, out, in, now picking up some speed, out, in, out, in, out, in, picking up more speed, out, in, out, in, out, in, her ass cheeks are slapping against my face and now I'm fucking her ass hard with my tongue, out, in, out, in, out, in, out, in, then with a long, hard suck on her asshole, I pull my tongue out with a hot, wet sound, and watch her gaping, glistening anus slowly close as Paige's cries of lust calm down and she begins sliding her ass up and down in the air, looking for my face to rub against, as she's murmuring, "Oh god, oh god, yes yes yes yes yes, oh god, yes..."

Looking at my work, I smile, and finally lean forward to give her something to grind against. She slides her asscrack up and down my face, lazily at first, then with more purpose, while I let her do the work and occasionally stick out my tongue to taste her sweet butthole, and on long grinds, the heavy wetness of her pussy juices. I keep my face between her butt cheeks while she rubs herself against my mouth, and untie her legs from the chair. This gives her legs more freedom of movement, and she repositions her feet and together we easily grind her off to a hard, shuddering orgasm. But as she's coming down from this one, I keep my face in her ass and continue licking, kissing, and sucking until she's worked up again. She starts grinding faster and faster once more.

"Are you gonna cum again?"

"Oh yes, Sir, yes I'm gonna cum right now..."

"Beg me."

"Please, Sir. Please can I cum?"

I pull out and spank her several times on each cheek while I command, "Not.Fucking.Yet." Then I kiss and lick up and down the crack of her ass, down to her thighs, then back up. Her pussy is soooo fucking wet right now. I can't help but smile. Paige is thrusting her ass and pussy back at me, trying to find purchase. I move to the front of the chair and untie her hands. I take off her blindfold and she has an enormous Cheshire cat smile as she looks hard at me, shaking her head, but then closes her eyes to plead, "Please. Please make me cum again with your tongue. I want it so bad."

I smile. "Please, what?"

Paige opens her eyes again, smiles, and returns to form. "Please, Sir. Please eat me until I cum again."

"Where do you want my tongue?"

"Everywhere, Sir."

"In your asshole?"

"Of course, Sir."

"In your pussy?"

"Yes, please, Sir."

As much as I'm loving this, I can't take it anymore. I move her to the couch, push her down so she's leaning over the back with her ass up doggystyle towards me. I kneel down, and again marvel at her perfect, tight body, and that gorgeous, round ass pointed right at my face. Let's do this. Without another word, I spread her asscheeks wide, take a long lick from her clit to her asshole, take another one, then another. Then I start dipping my tongue deep into her pussy, then into her now slightly gaping asshole, thrust, thrust, switch, thrust, thrust, switch, back and forth, back and forth.

"Oh fuck, I love that. Tongue fuck my pussy and ass, just like that..."

I'm so into it by now, deep into the rhythm, that I don't even bother disciplining her for giving me an instruction. Just a light slap on her cheek and I continue tonguing her out, pussy and butthole. I pull my tongue up as I'm pulling out on several of the thrusts to get a nice popping sound that really turns me on, and finally I press my mouth firmly against her pussy as I suck and slurp and lap at her clit as she's in the throes of another orgasmic crescendo.

"Oh, oh oh ohohohohohoh, uh uh uh uhhhhhh," Paige is pushing back on my mouth grinding her pussy up and down against me. I give a long, slurping suck, then quickly pull back.

"Not yet, babe." I smack her ass, as she gasps and moans in lust and frustration. I reposition myself by pushing her upper body down so she's no longer leaning against the back of the couch, instead on her hands and knees lengthwise, and I stand over her back, then kneel, facing her ass, so that my lower body is pinning her upper body down, and her ass is still kneeling straight up into my face. Perfect for deep thrusting.

"Spread your ass."

Paige just moans and her hands are there, spreading. I reach one hand underneath her body so I can play with her pussy while I do the rest of my work, and spread her wider with my other hand. Her asshole is gaping again nicely at this point, and there is practically no resistance at all as I go tongue deep once again into her asshole from above. Literally, the entire length of my tongue is up this hot chick's ass, once again - in my mind, for a split second I remember thinking again how amazing this experience was, and how sexy it was that I was doing this with fucking Paige! Then I fucked her ass long and hard with my tongue while I rubbed her clit and fingered her to another soaking orgasm. She might have mumbled something about permission to cum, but I didn't bother responding, and she just came while her body shook and convulsed. I've gotta admit - it was a really nice orgasm... As she was recuperating from that momentary loss of control, I slid off her back then moved off the couch and positioned her on the edge so I could kneel down between her legs and drink her pussy juices from the source. I noticed Paige was practically paralyzed with the sensations, still kneeling where I moved her like a doll and barely moving, so I took it easy and let her relax against my face and finally my body as I stood up and wrapped her from behind in my arms, kissing her neck and back, and squeezing her amazing tits that didn't get nearly enough attention. Soon we were face to face, kissing gently and deeply, tangled together on the couch. She felt so soft and smooth, and smelled so sweet...

But then she surprised me. "I can't believe that, Jack. That was sooooooo fucking sexy. I've never cum like that before...Thank you."

"That was awesome, Paige. I love how you taste."

"Mmmmm, I just want to do something for you, make you feel like you made me feel."

"Believe me, that was as good for me as it was for you."

"Fine, but give me something else to remember you by. I want you to fuck me hard, and cum in my mouth..."

"You do?" My dick was immediately at attention.

"Yesssss."

"Ask nicely."

Paige locked my eyes with hers, smiled fiendishly and said in her best, pleading voice, "Pleeeeeease, Sir, fuck me hard and cum in my mouth."

Well she asked me so nicely... I grabbed her hips and rolled her onto her stomach, then pulled her to her knees as I positioned myself behind her. I spread her gorgeous ass cheeks again, and being me, couldn't help but lean my face forward to slide my tongue in and out of her slightly gaped anus a few times as she gasped. I forced myself to pull back, then slapped my cock against her shiny, wet asshole, making a hot "pop" sound with each slap.

"Is this what you want? You want my dick now?"

"Yeah..."

I pushed her lower back down, emphasizing the arch of her back and lewdly pointing her ass up at me as I slowly inserted my dick into her soaking pussy. Feeling the warmth of her pussy engulfing my cock as I pounded her over and over and over again. I fucked her from behind for a long time, then had her ride me cowgirl style as I played with her nipples, sucked her tits, and leaned up to kiss her as she bounced. Finally, I had her on the floor, leaning on the couch and fucked her doggystyle again. Just as I was about to cum I pulled out.

"Come here," I reached over, grabbed her by the back of the head, and had her take my dick in her mouth. She grunted at first, but quickly recovered, using her hand on my shaft and sucking with passion. After only a few more minutes I pulled out.

"Stick out your tongue." Paige opened her mouth and looked up at me expectantly. That sight was so hot; I easily came right into her open mouth, and she eagerly ate it all, and sucked my dick until she coaxed every last drop out.

I was totally spent, and we both got up and collapsed on the couch. I looked at her coffee table and the unused vibrator and laughed, "Guess we'll save that for next time."

Paige followed my eyes and laughed, too, "Who needs toys when I have your tongue, baby."

We curled together on the couch for awhile, just breathing, and Paige occassionally smiling and laughing to herself.

"What's so funny?"

"Not funny. I'm just so happy. That was incredible. Seriously, Jack, that was just like, the best."

"You are so fucking hot, Paige. I love that you feel that way."

"Are you kidding me? I could do that every day. Every single day. Why haven't we hooked up before tonight?"

I laugh, "That's all on you, babe. You could've had me at any moment."

She smiles, "Wish I would've known that. But to be fair, I didn't know you had THAT in you."

"Hahaha. Fair enough. But now you know..."

"Yeah. Now I know."

We talk for a bit and embrace before I have to go. As I gather my things and get ready to leave, Paige grabs my arm, and looks into my face, earnestly, "Come over again soon, OK?"

With a little smirk, I can't resist.

"Ask nicely..."

12