Dominant Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come over and take care of her, houseboy. Come on over and take her from behind", Grandpa called to me. I took up position kneeling behind my wife and I ran my hands up her bare back as her head bobbed up and down on Grandpa's cock. I worked my hands down her back and spread her butt cheeks a little. I slowly slid my throbbing cock into my wife's hot and wet pussy. We both moaned with great satisfaction at the sensation. I placed my hands on her hips and began to slowly pump back and forth in her pussy and it felt so damn good. I felt hot ejaculations squirting out my wife's pussy as I began pumping her faster. She was moaning as she slurped on Grandpa's cock. At times my wife would moan and arch her back and tilt her head back only to have Grandpa pull her head back down onto His cock. I pumped faster and started fucking my wife harder and harder. It was the best sex that we had ever had and we were moaning like crazy. "Come on kids, go ahead and get off. Go ahead and cum now", Grandpa told us.

I fucked furiously away at my wife who began shrieking with pleasure as she stroked Grandpa's cock in her hand. I felt her pussy start to vibrate in orgasm as hot ejaculations gushed out of her. I felt myself stiffening up and I had a very intense orgasm that I felt throughout my body as my loaded squirted into my wife's pussy. I pulled out and slumped back feeling drained and exhausted. My wife went to town on Grandpa's cock again. He pulled her head off His cock and told her He wanted to shoot His load over her big ole' titties. She gave Grandpa a few more pumps with her hand, and then Grandpa let out a deep moan before shooting a big load onto her boobs. She licked His cock clean and sat back with a big satisfied smile.

Looking down at my wife with a big wad of semen across her chest, Grandpa said, "Good kids, good. That was really good. Now I want you to rub that load all over those titties of yours. houseboy, you help her too. Rub that hot load all across those big ole titties."

With that my wife and I rubbed Grandpa's load all across her breasts as directed. We then picked up our uniforms and Grandpa said it was time to call it a night. He led us back down to the dungeon and into the servant quarters. We were ushered in and Grandpa bid us a good night before sliding the door shut. My wife and I snuggled together and discussed how we each found the day thrilling. We found that we were still too excited to sleep so we had sex twice more that night. We wondered whether or not Grandpa was watching us through the cameras that were inside the servant quarters. We could both smell and feel his sticky semen that was blown over my wife's breasts, as if it were a constant reminder of Grandpa. We finally fell asleep in a warm embrace upon bare mattresses without covers and looking out the caged window.

12