Dominant Species Ch. 07-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus, the human girls, and the injured were at the other end, oil lamps and a camp lantern providing minimal illumination. There was an old fashioned wind up alarm clock in the corner, it had the old glow in the dark hands that could be made out if you looked hard enough.

Marcus looked at the three human girls and Eric and Derek. "All right, we need to set a watch schedule. Take two hour shifts each changing at the top of the hour. You are to wake me if any of the patients are having trouble or wake up. Can you all take pulses and respirations?" They nodded. "Write those and the time down every hour on their tag. When their IV bags run out, close the valve here," he showed them how to use it, "and wake me up at noon regardless. Everyone good?"

Josi took the first watch, as Marcus collapsed into the cot he set up nearby. His last thoughts before falling asleep were of his Rachel and Raven. Were they all right? Would he make it back to them?

Josi hummed a lullaby as her friends and the Pack drifted off to a well deserved sleep.