Dominant Species Ch. 37-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,313 Followers

She broke the kiss and rocked back on her knees, an an impish smile came to her face as she stood up. She turned around, wiggling her butt at him as she let her shorts fall to her knees, then her feet. She kicked them aside and looked back over her shoulder at her mate, who had shed his shorts and underwear quickly. He was panting, painfully ready for her, his beautiful cock reaching up for her with the promise of ecstasy. "Reggie?" She near whispered her words in her newly found bedroom voice. "Are you ready?"

He reached his hand out for her, his eyes were darkened with lust and his wolf was close to the surface. "For you, I am always ready, my love."

"Good, because we have to get dressed and get back to the clinic. Marcus needs me." She started moving away, a little extra sway in her hips as she walked quickly towards the bathroom. She felt the air move, then she was caught and pressed hard against the door, her breasts flattening as his chest moved against her back and chest. His groin was pressed to her lower back and the top of her ass, a burning hot rod that she couldn't ignore.

"Baby, you should know never to run from a wolf. I'll." He nipped at her ear. "Always." His lips moved down the side of her neck. "Catch." He sucked on the scars of his mating bite, causing pleasurable tingles to move down her body right to her swollen sex. "You." He backed his hips up, only enough to align his swollen tip with hers, then he slammed forward and sheathed himself fully into her.

The sudden penetration caused her to scream in pleasure, and she might have fallen if his arms hadn't grabbed her around the waist. He back out almost all the way then slammed forward again. Pleasure overcame her mind, she moaned as her eyes rolled back in her head. She felt him move his hands down to her thighs, he grabbed them and lifted from the inside. Her body was pulled up as her legs went back, and she had to hold herself off the door with her hands. The new position allowed him to straighten his legs and go even deeper. She was unable to focus on anything but the pleasure he was giving her as he started pounding up into her.

Reggie was smiling, his little minx of a mate had poked the bear once too often and it was time to make her pay. His hips worked fast, he wanted her to come and come hard as quickly as possible. He kept his chest forward, pinning her to the door and making his dominance of her clear. His wolf came forward, along with his wolf came his knot, something that he had held back their first time. Now, his wolf decided, she was strong enough to take it.

She was moaning almost constantly now, but he had stopped the deep strokes and had changed the angle by moving her hips closer to the door as well. The new position caused his spongy tip to rub against her G-spot, and after the first stroke there she came apart. "REGGIE!!" He didn't slow down, he didn't stop, she was breathing hard and the sensations were overwhelming her.

It was then he lifted her even higher and pulled her slightly back from the wall. "Relax, love, you'll learn to love this but it may be painful at first. She put her head against the door and looked down at where they were joined. He was about half in, but below that was a bulge near the base of his long dick that looked like a baseball.

She was about to ask when he stopped holding her up and she slid down, then over his knot. "FUCK! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!" It hurt so bad as it went it, it felt like she was being ripped apart, but once it was in the sensation became pleasurable. It filled her inside, pressing against her G-spot and causing tremors to go off inside her with every little motion.

"Well, love, that's my knot. It's a werewolf thing, it helps to hold my seed in you to encourage conception, but I see you've discovered the other thing it is good for." He started to move again, short strokes this time, as his tip was bumping into her cervix and his knot was rubbing her to another orgasm. Her moans turned to screams, her screams turned quiet as she came so hard she lost control of her body. He felt her stiffen as her mouth opened wide, but she no longer had breath to make noise. Fucking her even harder, he started to come deep inside her and that was more than she could take. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she went limp in his arms.

He stopped moving, but his balls were still pumping load after load inside of his mate. He pulled her back into his chest, holding her weight up as he was lodged firmly inside her. He penguin walked back to the bed, then carefully laid her down on top of him before he rolled to his side. She made little noises as he did so, but she was completely out of it. He had time, it would take a while for his knot to go down enough that he could pull out, so he pulled the blanket over them and rested his head behind hers as they spooned.

His nose filled with her scent as he thought about how blessed he was to have her. Everything in his life had changed, but this thing they had, it was everything to him. She was perfect for him in every way; strong enough to defend the Pack, stubborn enough to stand up to him, and by Luna with that mouth she would never be boring.

She was right, though. It was time to get some work done. The humans at the clinic were already going into the fevers, and as Alphas they needed to be there to help them through the change. He contacted his Betas over the bond, letting them know his plans and what he needed from them- to keep things running and to prepare to accept and train the new wolves. They would need everyone, as there would be almost three new wolves for every adult in their Pack. They would need to contact other Packs, to let them know of the change of leadership and what was going on with the humans. They needed to send people to North Fork to let Silvia and Abigail know it was safe to return. He needed to help Josi through the change and hold the acceptance ceremony as the Pack Luna. She needed to get back with her friends so they could find and save their families. So much to do, so many things ran through his head that his knot went down and he slipped out.

Josi woke up to the loud suction sound of him falling out, and the flood of their juices onto her thigh. It took her a second to figure out where she was, and then she was being held and kissed by him and she relaxed into the embrace. "Learn anything," he teased.

"Yes..." She shifted, rolling him back so she was once again on top of him. "Always run from your Wolf."

"Hmmm..." He smacked her ass loudly. "I'd say someone needs to repeat the lesson."

She got up, looking down at the semi-hard cock glistening with their juices, she bent down and sucked at the tip. His breath caught, it was still sensitive, and when she sucked it down to the root it felt like she was sucking the sheet right through his ass, it was so intense. She swirled her tongue around the head as she backed off, then let it go. "Come on, baby, we really do need to go. We have to get back to the clinic before sunrise."

She packed a backpack with a few days of clothes for them both, then led him out the front door. He hadn't bothered getting dressed, nor had he showered or allowed her to. His wolf wanted his scent strong on her, knowing they were going to a place with lots of unmated wolves and humans. It was just the way they were, males were protective of their new mates and if they were newly mated or pregnant it was even more pronounced.

Climbing on, they raced through the woods then the streets as the first glow of dawn was coming over the mountains. She was becoming uncomfortable, she was sweating and felt light headed; when they arrived, he had to shift and catch her as she almost fainted when she stood up. "Reggie?"

"It's the fever, baby. Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

"Reggie?"

"Yes, love?" He was carrying her into the loading dock area, reaching for the door when she said it.

"Why do you eat your poop?"

partwolf
partwolf
2,313 Followers