Dominant Spirit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything Mary said about her own past and everything I'd experienced so far regarding this place led me to the conclusion, nothing else could explain the how or why's we were experiencing!

We perused the photos for several minutes and I pointed out to Mary, the progressive ageing of the pictures, and how the one female never seemed to change! Sarah was a succubus! Mary seemed to be thrilled by my theory, she smiled and gave me a devious look. She had something in mind, and wasn't saying what.

I began to wonder about every thing that had happened in the last few days, from the initial phone call, that somehow was missed by my answering machine, and the other "coincidences", it was all too perfect, too organized, too meant to be! I'm not used to things going right in my life.

For instance, If I was to win the lottery, well... I'd get the bill, instead! I once got 5 out of 6 numbers, but I shared the winnings with 180,000 other "winners" netting me 85.00! I mean, what are the odds of that?

Since the phone call every desire of mine has been met, Mary was every bit my fantasy woman, she wanted from me, what I needed from a woman! Everything about her was familiar, her dreams and my own while growing up, and some of our experiences, were just too similar! As if our lives were designed to connect at this time and place.

I thought about her "Ken" doll, named "Dave" and glanced toward her, should I tell her about the dreams I had of being used by a giant woman? Would she think I just made it up? It was like voodoo! I dreamt of being held and toyed with and shoved naked into a warm fleshy tunnel, and she used "Dave" as a dildo!

Then there was the money! Well I was certain it was worth more than $3000. Old paper money, especially Gold certificates can be worth several hundred dollars, each, and there were 30 of them in the envelope!

This house was out of my dreams as well. Its condition, the rooms and furnishings all strangely familiar. Then there was the ghost or whatever it was,I felt comfortable yet fearful of the image I had seen, she was unnerving, frightening, yet sexually alluring!

This whole succubus thing was the real fascination to me. I had often dreamt of a spirit woman, and now I really felt as if I were in the presence of one! I was living in my own frightening fantasy!

Mary brought her duffle bags out and opened one up. I took the opportunity to focus on her as she stood there poking about in the bag. She looked so sexy, dressed as she was but when I saw what she pulled from the bag my cock began swelling and my tingling balls pulled up in side me.

12