Dominant Wife Entertains Her Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers

"Yes, Ma'am, yes. I..."

The phone goes dead as she hangs it up, cuts me off.

Twenty minutes later she joins him in the bar. She is immaculately made up, hair perfect, dressed in her school girl short pleated skirt and blouse with minor cum stains that don't really show in bar lighting unless you know what to look for. Her left stocking is wet, cum down the inside of it. She looks like she stepped off the cover of a magazine. Her hair is pulled back tight into a bun on the back of her head. It hides some of the cum shot into her hair.

She joins him at the bar, kissing him as she sits next to him. She puts her hand on his leg and squeezes it.

"Did you miss me?"

"Yes, you know I did."

"That's the right answer, just like my husband. It's good for a girl to be wanted and missed by the men in her life. Baby, I am dripping cum, have it in my hair, not that anyone would know, on my clothes. Tell me you love me like this."

She orders a Manhataan as the bartender hurries to her and takes her order.

"I do love you like this. I've never had a woman so ready to play like this in my life. You are a treasure."

He kisses her cheek.

"Most women would have showered after a gang bang. But I have a husband to tease and torment. It's a huge part of it all. A Dominatrix has responsibilities."

She laughs, motions for the bartender.

"You know I really love doing all of this. I really do. This is the hottest sex, the hottest thing I've ever done in my life. And it's all your fault. I'm very glad my husband went to work for you."

She laughs, touches his hand.

"I can say the same thing. You're special to me. Don't forget that. We play. But it's you and me doing it all. Me too, I've never done anything hotter than this."

He reaches down and puts his hand on her bare leg, sliding her skirt up slightly. She feels herself get wet for him.

"I want to sit and enjoy the glow of all this, finish these drinks, maybe have another. And then I want you to take me home and fuck me in my driveway. In the car, honey, I want you to fuck me in my drive in the car. Did I make that clear enough?"

She is starting to get turned on again, breathy words as she speaks to him.

"I want you to fuck me from behind, my panty girdle down just enough for you to get that beautiful and wonderful cock of yours up inside of me. I want you to be the final man that 'marks' me, cums in me before I go home to my husband."

He laughs, squeezes her leg."

"Not here in the room you just paid for with that pretty ass of yours? In the car?"

"No, in my driveway, I want you to fuck me real hard, real dirty, in the back seat of your car...in my fucking driveway."

"You are a creative girl. It's what I like about you most. You know that."

He kisses her cheek, runs his hand further up her leg.

"When do we see the boys again? I love that you set that up, all of it. I feel like a lioness feeding, I really do. They think they are in control. Men are so easy. The tall one, Phil, he makes me cum as soon as he puts it in me, every fucking time. He's huge, painfully so at first. I like that man. And the other two that came tonight, keep them in the mix. I loved every minute of it. Especially the young one, he's cute."

"Should I be jealous of Phil? Or the 'young one' as you put it?"

"Please. You own my little butt. You're my lover. He's just a guy you give me too."

"You're turning me on, you know that."

"I do. I'm always turned on when I'm with you. It's the least I can do for you, baby. Let me turn you on, lover."

She slips her hand up his leg under the bar, feel his erection in his pants. She squeezes it.

"Maybe we should leave now, maybe take your little girl home and fuck her in her driveway, baby? Maybe? Like right now? Purrrrr."

He puts a one hundred dollar bill down on the bar. It's still wet from her rear end. She smiles.

"Did I pay for these drinks? Pay for them with my little butt?"

He takes her arm and leads her to the door, his hand on her rear end as they walk out to the parking lot. They get into his car. She reaches for him.

"You know I want to go down on you right now."

She runs her hand up his leg, over his crotch.

"Keep that seat belt on. We'll be home soon enough."

************

I saw the car pull into the drive, saw them get into the back seat, one after the other. They were in the drive for just over half an hour. I could see them through the window as I waited on my knees and naked, waited for her to come home. I could see vague figures in the backseat, saw the car moving, rocking. I saw there shadows, him all over her.

When the door opened and she stepped out, him after her, he pinned her to the side of his car and pressed up against her. He kissed and felt her, his hands all over her. He kissed her deeply, she pushed back against him, raised her leg up the side of his leg. I could see it all.

When she came in, him pulling out of our drive way and driving away, she opened our front door and dropped her bag on the floor next to me.

"Tell me you missed me again, tell me."

She smiled, giggled cutely. She stared down at me kneeling naked at the door.

"I missed you so much, Mistress. I missed you, thought about you like I always do the whole time you were away, I missed you."

"Good boy."

"Do you want to clean me? I'm very messy. He came in me in the backseat. I had him very turned on tonight. The first time he came in me was in my face in the hotel room. You don't have to worry about cleaning that off of me. But I think you should clean your wife's pussy and ass, don't you, baby, show her that you love her?"

"Yes, Ma'am, yes..."

"Tell me you love me."

She looks down at me, cuts me off, smiles.

"I love you, adore you. I love you, Ma'am. I love..."

"Let's go upstairs to my bedroom. I'll have you lick me there. I was a very bad girl tonight. I'm slightly sore so you'll have to be gentle with me. But I'm a big girl. I can handle that little boy tongue."

"Yes, Ma'am, yesssss...please let me clean you. I've been thinking about you letting me touch you, thinking about maybe you touching me. I love you. Please..."

"You are a loving husband. You really are. And an amusing one too. Touch you? Indeed, baby doll. Touch that little penis?"

She reached down and took me by my ear. I felt her lift me and guide me by my ear to the stairs. She slapped my naked butt hard at the stairs as she held my ear up so high it hurt.

"Let's move, little man. Up the stairs, move!"

She watched as I scampered up the stairs, the patting of my bare feet on them. She smiled as she moved along behind me.

"He loved my school girl outfit. It was very cute, had him hard as soon as we went to the hotel room. You did a wonderful job dressing me."

She ran her hand over my butt, kissed me softly on my lips when we got to the bedroom.

"You couldn't be a better husband."

She stripped off her skirt, blouse, her bra, stockings and shoes. She peeled the panty girdle down slowly over her hips, rolled it down. The crotch and rear were soaked and wet. Naked in front of me I could see the red hand prints on her cheeks, the scratches from fingers down her back, over her legs.

"I'm going to get onto my hands and knees. I want you to lick me from behind. I think that's best for you to get it all out of me, clean me. And pay special attention to my butt. I am full of cum, quite full of it."

She said that as she moved to the bed and knelt on it. She leaned forward onto her hands. She arched her back slightly and spread her legs.

I hurried to start licking and sucking her. She was covered, dripping cum. It filled my mouth as it ran out of her.

"Mmmmm, that's my good boy. That's Mama's good boy...oooooo, just keep doing that. Of all the men I let lick my pussy, you do it the most respectful, sweetie. I'm not just saying that. You really do. And I know you love me. I can tell by the way you do that. My respectful little man...mmmmmm..."

She leaned forward onto her elbows, face to the bed. She arched her back, pushing her butt up high and into my face. Cum dripped heavily out of her pussy and ass.

I licked and sucked her pussy, her rear end for twenty minutes. I could feel her start to throb on my mouth. And then she came, pushing back against my face, reaching back and holding me by my hair when she did. She came using my face, rubbing herself all over it.

And then it was over.

"Baby, Mama is exhausted. That is about the hundredth time I came tonight. And I think it was very special that I let you clean me and make that happen, don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am, yes, thank you, thank you, Mistress."

"Now I want to sleep. Sleep and not be disturbed. I think it would be best if you slept in your room in the basement. We'll talk tomorrow, maybe tell you about my date tonight and play with that little thing of yours. Maybe touch it, touch your little penis? Would you like that? Would you like me to touch it?"

"Yes, Ma'am...yes, yes, yes..."

"Come here."

She turned and took my cheeks in her hand, kissed my forehead.

"You really are the best husband a girl could have. Now run along. I need my beauty sleep. Your mouth is a mess. You have him all over your chin. I'll be sure to tell him that when I talk with him. And you should be grateful. I'm not going to make you lick the inside of that panty girdle. Just launder all of my things. Hurry along now."

I look to the floor, feel my face flush.

"Thank you, Ma'am, thank you."

I bowed as I moved out of the bedroom. I picked up her panty girdle, bra, all of her things and took them all downstairs. I hurried to the basement and hand laundered her lingerie.

I felt my little thing strain at the locked cage she keeps me in, to prevent 'unwanted erection', as she puts it. I thought about how she tasted as I worshipped her from behind, thought about how she looked covered with cum, how she felt as she came on my face.

I am her slave. I am her husband. Thoughts that made me feel my penis strain at its cage.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers
12