Dominate Her? His Pleasure.

Story Info
Her fantasy becomes his...& so does she.
3.1k words
4.21
36.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked into the bar she could feel the butterflies churning in her stomach, as well as the ache slightly lower. She had asked him for this, but the speed with which he had agreed, and his coded hints about his plans made her think that it was turning him on as much as it was her. She had done as instructed by the mysterious email, and spent the day reading dirty stories on-line at work and printing out her favourite two. The turn-on of the stories had been intensified by the thought of someone catching her, especially on the nerve-wracking walk to the printing room, hoping no one else got there first and saw what she had printed. Also as instructed she had not cum all day, although the temptation to bring herself off was almost overpowering.

He looked over and saw her entering, dressed in tight dark blue jeans, a back-less black top and sophisticated burgundy leather jacket, with her long blonde hair tied up. He thought to himself how well the outfit showed off her perfect, pert C-cup breasts and tight ass, and flashed her a devilish smile. Before she sat down, her handed her three things: one was a £20 note and others were two black leather wristbands.

"Go to the bathroom, take off your panties, and put on your wrists cuffs," he ordered, "this way we will both know that you are mine, but only a few others will guess. On your way back buy two large glasses of red wine."

He spoke just loud enough that she couldn't tell whether those around her could hear, but just the thought of it sent shivers all the way to her pussy. She quickly went to the toilet and took off her panties and put them in her pocket. She couldn't help giving her clit a little rub, but knew better than to cum. She went to the mirror and put on the leather bands. In them she did feel sluttish, and wondered whether anyone would guess that they symbolised her submission.

She brought the wine over to the table, and they started chatting in a relaxed fashion, with him teasingly asking her whether she's got much work done that day. They looked deep into each other's eyes, and the affection was obvious. She felt relieved and knew she could trust him, but knew that he wanted to deliver her fantasy. Just when she was beginning to relax, he leaned in to her as if to whisper sweet nothings, but instead placed his hand between her legs and started to rub her clit through her jeans. The roughness of the material made her jump, and being embarrassed she tried to move his hand away. He kept his strong arm where it was, and glared at her. She saw in his eyes that he was deadly serious, and lowered her eyes in deference. She blushed deep red, partly in embarrassment that anyone could see, partly from the pleasure emanating from her clit, and partly from the knowledge that she had just given up more power to him. He rubbed at her swollen bud for a few more seconds; just long enough to turn her on more, and to intensify her fears of someone seeing.

After teasing her sufficiently, he pulled back, finished his wine and got up to leave, knowing that she would follow. He got into a taxi, waited as she sat beside him, and ordered the taxi back to his house. She put her bag on her lap, which somewhat saved her modesty as he slipped a hand down the front of her jeans and briefly massaged her clit to check she had followed his instructions fully. He removed his hand and offered it to her lips. She could see the cabbie looking at her in the rear-view mirror, but took the finger and licked it clean, tasting her own juices. The ride home felt excruciatingly long, but eventually they pulled up in front of his house.

Once inside, he grabbed her round the waist and passionately kissed her, pressing her back against the wall, his tongue darting inside her parted lips. He eased her jacket off and trailed his nails down her bare back. She let out a low moan of pleasure, hoping for a quick release, but was disappointed as he pulled away as swiftly as he had taken her. He lead her through to the dining room, where she saw a sumptuous meal laid out, surrounded by the dazzling luminance of hundreds of candles. As she cast her eyes around the room she noticed in the soft light a number of items laid out carefully on the sofa: a vibrator, a drumming-brush, a pair of handcuffs, some baby-oil, two clothes-pegs, and a blindfold.

Without mentioning any of these he ordered her to sit, poured a glass of red wine each, and sat himself opposite. Again he started up jovial conversation, but when she started to ask about the "special" contents of the room his eyes became stern, and she knew well enough to change the subject.

He was enjoying the meal intensely; the food was succulent, the wine fruity, and he spent several minutes enjoying the beauty of his girlfriend. He was amazed at how this ravishing goddess, seemingly so innocent with her perfect skin, deep, large brown eyes and natural blonde hair had actually asked him for this. She was enjoying the meal less so: She was hungry and the food and wine were indeed good, but the ache between her now very wet legs was a constant reminder that it would take more than a meal to satisfy her.

After they had finished eating, he cleared away the dishes, went back to the table and stood over her. He looked deep into those enchanting eyes, and bent down to give her a long kiss. Her hot tongue immediately found its way into his mouth, and he couldn't help but smile as he pulled away, knowing what he had planned. He pulled her to her feet and told her to stand in the middle of the room. He moved over to the sofa, picked up the blindfold, placed it over her eyes, and moved quietly away. He stood watching her face, as the excitement tinged with fear washed over her, and she could feel the excitement welling up inside her, causing her pussy to flood. She craved his touch and her release, and reached out blindly in front of her.

"Ouch!" she yelped, as his hand came firmly down on her ass.

"The rules of the evening are as follows," he started, and the commanding tone of his voice moistened her pussy still further. "For this evening only you will do exactly as I say, and do nothing unless I command it. If you disobey you will be punished, and that swat on your ass will feel like a massage. Do you agree?"

"Last chance," she thought, but she was far too turned on to stop even if she had wanted to, and the thought of playing out her fantasy was all too tempting.

"I do," she said quietly.

"Then let us begin," he continued, beginning to relish the role, and feeling his cock begin to rise in his trousers. "As I'm sure you saw, I have several items prepared. Some of these I will use, some of them I won't, but just so as you know their purpose I shall describe their potential uses."

He went over to the sofa and picked up the handcuffs. He moved behind her, grabbed her wrists, and secured the cuffs in place. He then slowly untied the cord keeping her top attached to her back, leaving it hanging from round her neck. He again ran his nails down the soft skin of her back, and again she let out a low moan, the haptic sensations intensified by the lack of vision. He then began to circle her, admiring how the position of her arms behind her back caused her pert breasts to jut out. This left the material of her top hanging, with a gap to her taught stomach.

"I am pleased to see that you are aroused," he said, "your nipples give you away."

She blushed red that he knew further how her submission was turning her on, and yet she felt sluttish and hot.

"These handcuffs are to keep you where I want you," he informed her, "You are now mine, and with these on there is nothing you can do to make it otherwise."

He cupped her breast and took her nipple between finger and thumb, causing her to gasp, then let go and returned to the sofa. She heard a familiar buzzing noise, but never before had it sounded so exhilarating, and yet so ominous.

"This vibrator will bring to close to orgasm many times, but you may not cum until my command."

She felt her jeans being unbuttoned, and the humming vibrator wedged between her legs. She felt her body spasm as the tip hit her clit, causing a wave of pleasure to course throughout her being. She was caught, desperate to try and push herself over the brink to orgasm, but not wanting to disobey him. Just as she was getting close to having no choice, he pulled the vibrator away and offered it to her lips.

"Not yet, gorgeous," he said with a chuckle, knowing how close she had come.

Again he moved behind her, and untied the last knot of her top, causing it to fall to the ground. Her full breasts were freed, and she felt a cool breeze blowing over them, accentuating her nakedness. She knew that her small nipples and aureoles were hard as diamonds, and hoped he was enjoying the view. He was, and as if to show it he slowly licked each nipple in turn, before taking them into his mouth and grazing them with his teeth.

"These clothes pegs are what may be in store if you disobey me," he stated matter-of-factly, as he clamped them onto her nipples. She hunched over, mainly in shock, but the pain in her breasts warned her not to take too many liberties. He again took her by surprise, but this time by thrusting his tongue into her mouth, holding her head with one hand and gently twisting one of the pegs with the other, before releasing them both. She was glad to be released from the pain, but for all that felt another gush in her pussy. Her clit felt like it was on fire, and the sensations were spreading out all the way to her fingertips.

"If I don't cum soon I'm going to collapse," she thought.

The next thing she felt was his fingers on her now slightly sore breasts, massaging in some soothing baby oil. The feeling made her head spin, but the recent memory of the pegs made her certain not to attempt to gain release this time.

"This stuff is so versatile," he said, "it's soothing, as I'm sure you appreciate; it's good for massages…and it certainly works as a lubricant."

She didn't know what he had in mind, but she was past caring: Anything to get her orgasm. She felt him slipping her jeans off, leaving her naked save for the bands still round her wrists, her blindfold, and the handcuffs. She could hear him circling her again, and felt as exposed as she had ever felt, both physically and mentally. Her head swam with a gamut of emotions; fear, pleasure, and shame, but most of all lust. When she felt his fingers brushing her sex, she almost screamed with the stimulation.

"My my, you are wet!" he exclaimed, offering her his fingers to taste herself yet again, "But I'm afraid you've got much more work to do before we are done."

With that he lowered her to her knees, and she heard the sound of his zipper, rapidly followed by the head of his now fully erect cock pressing at her lips, and she immediately took his full length back into her throat. She sucked him as hard as she could, licked up and down his length and pumped him into her mouth, knowing that the only way she would get to cum would be though pleasing him. She thought that he felt harder than ever, filling her mouth with his musky manhood. He knew what she was trying to do, but what the hell, he thought, he might as well enjoy it for a few minutes.

When he felt himself close to cumming he pulled out of her mouth, leaving her reaching forward, trying to recapture his cock.

"Not yet my sweet, I haven't finished instructing you about my toys."

With that he went and fetched the drumming brush. He slowly dragged the metal spikes across one breast, then the other, then down her stomach and round to her back. He dragged it up her back, and then took it away. She was enjoying the sensations, but not as much as when his hand went to her clit and pussy.

"MmmmmOW!" she yelped. The intense pleasure from him fingering her clit was countered by a swift swish of the brush spanking her ass. He continued to finger her, easing one, then two fingers inside her sopping pussy, but also continued to spank her with the brush, leaving her cheeks slightly rosy and warm to the touch. The pain and pleasure intermingled to create an intense sensation building inside her, but all too soon his hands left her again.

"I think it's time to enjoy those stories now," he said with a smile, "but first let's make you comfortable."

With this, he got her to kneel down, placing a pillow on her calves, so that he ass rested on it. It was indeed comfortable, and she thought that she might have earned respite. It was not to be. She felt him lifting her up slightly; just enough to slip the vibrator into her pussy. When he lowered her again she could feel the full length of the vibrator filling her, almost taking over her mind. She began to remonstrate, but a reminder that he could always turn it on if she'd prefer silenced her immediately.


"Are you sitting comfortably?" he asked her mockingly, "Then I'll begin; and remember, if you cum without permission there'll be hell to pay."

He then proceeded to read both of the stories that she had selected in his smooth tones. He had a good reading voice, bringing the stories alive in her imagination. She spent the entire time he was reading on the brink, having to lift her ass off the pillow a touch so as not to get any stimulation to her aching clit. The first story was one of domination and submission – of a boyfriend being mastered by his girlfriend, and he wondered whether she knew of his submissive leanings. He smiled at her second choice, as the story was of group sex in a jacuzzi with two women and a man; a fantasy that she knew he had often, particularly as she often took a jacuzzi at the gym. By the end of the stories she was soaked with sweat from the effort of not cumming.

Finally he finished the stories, and lifted her off the vibrator. He laid her front onto the sofa with her knees on the floor, causing her breasts to be crushed under her. The next thing she felt was his cock-head pressing at her pussy lips. She was so wet that he slid in without any trouble, and he began pounding into her as he went after his orgasm, enjoying the hot, tight confines of her tunnel. When he was close he dribbled baby-oil down her back, and across her asshole. He had thought about asking to take her there, but instead slipped a finger inside her tight rosebud. Whilst his finger slipped in easily because of the oil, it clenched round his finger, gripping him. He looked down at his beautiful, handcuffed girlfriend, with his cock in her pussy and his finger up her ass, and the lewdness of the scene sent him over the edge, spurting jet upon jet of hot cum deep into her. He collapsed onto her back, taking a few seconds to recover.

She was amazed that she hadn't cum, and could feel her juices running down the inside of her thighs. She was pleased to have obeyed his commands, and felt a rush of relief when she felt him undoing the cuffs. He turned her over and sat her on the sofa, but her relief turned to despair when he re-cuffed her hands in front of her. He lifted the blindfold from her eyes, and as they adjusted to the light she could see his face close to hers, kissing her tenderly on the cheek.

"Well done sexy," he said, "not long now, but remember to wait until I permit you to cum."

With that, he kissed his way down her front, nibbling on her nipples and leaving a trail of saliva down her belly. He kissed down her thighs, leaving her thrashing around with frustration. Finally his tongue ever so lightly flicked her clit; once, twice, and then beginning in a slow rhythm. He eased one, then two fingers inside her, and she knew that she wouldn't be able to take much of this:

"Please!" she begged.

"Not yet" he replied.

He returned to lapping at her clit, hardening his tongue and running it over and over on her bud, keeping time with the pumping of his fingers in her pussy.

"PLEASE!" she whimpered, knowing she had no strength left to hold out.

"Not yet" again came his stern reply.

He continued to lap at her clit, his other hand in her pussy, and reached one hand up to pinch her nipple.

"Now," he said.

It was a simple statement, but the effect on her was immediate and profound. The word seemed to resonate in her being, and she felt a tidal wave of pleasure emanating from her sex, rushing over her whole body as his tongue danced mercilessly on her clit. She looked down and saw him looking straight back, looking deep into her. Seeing his deep eyes and his tongue on her was the final straw, and she let out an animal scream as her body tensed and spasmed; wave after wave of pleasure crashing over her. Finally she was spent, and collapsed onto the sofa almost comatose.

He took a sip of wine and kissed her, opening his mouth to feed her the Merlot, waking her from her stupor. He kissed her tenderly as her undid the handcuffs and removed the leather bands, freeing her from the submission. He cradled her in his arms and peppered her neck and face with soft kisses of reassurance.

"Thank you," she said softly, basking in the memories of her fantasy, not realising until the next time she received a mysterious email how much he had loved delivering it.