Dominate Him? Now There's A Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the pit of his stomach he knew what was coming next, and although he felt humiliated, he and his cock were loving every minute. He felt the plug being pulled from his ass, before he felt a much larger plastic device placed at his rear hole, and his cheeks being pulled apart.

"You have always wanted to fuck me in the ass," stated his girlfriend, "now if I ever let you, you will know how it feels."

She slowly began to ease the lubed cock into him. It was a 7 inch strap on of Samanthas, and although it was thick, the butt plugs had done their job and opened him enough. She increased the pressure, and although he hissed through clenched teeth, she eventually slipped past his tight ring and impaled him fully on the cock.

"Oh Mistress that feels good...it hurts, but it's good," he moaned.

Samantha began to slowly stroke his thick cock, as his girlfriend started to pump him from behind. She began slowly, but then gradually increased her pace, going after her own orgasm. Her hips became a blur as she thrust into him, understanding at last how men must feel as they fuck. Seeing her own 'cock' fucking him pushed her over the edge of a powerful orgasm, and buried the cock to the hilt in his ass as she came. Samantha unstrapped the dildo, and she sank to the ground, leaving it impaled inside him.


"Good boy," she commented, giving his arse a firm slap and she sank to the floor, unable to hold herself up.

Samantha released him from the rail, but kept his hands cuffed, and he too sank to the floor, with the plastic cock still firmly gripped between his cheeks. His girlfriend had recovered, and she and Samantha began to slowly caress each other, doing nothing to diminish his huge erection which had stayed proud all day: The cock ring really was doing its job. His girlfriend turned around, and bent over to remove her panties, and he was surprised to see that she too was wearing a butt plug.

"A little extra stimulation for me for the day!" she explained.

His mind was exhausted, and couldn't focus upon anything else but the need to come, and his body jerked involuntarily as his girlfriend began to apply lube to his cock. He was still wearing the ring, but the attention was definitely desired, and he began to moan to himself. After coating his cock, his girlfriend stood over him, and slowly inserted a 5 inch buzzing vibrator into her pussy. A look of desperation flashed across his face.

"Don't worry, it's your turn soon," she soothed, "you've been a good boy and you will be rewarded."

With that, she removed the plug from her ass, and gradually squatted over him, placing his cock at the entrance to her rear hole. As with him, the plug had loosened her somewhat, and as she sank down, there was a popping noise as the head of his cock entered her.

"Mmmph!" she cried, in unison with him, both experiencing the pleasure and pain of her tightness.

After a short while for her to become accustomed to his girth, he had one of the most pleasurable experiences of his life: watching his girlfriend slowly impale her ass on his cock. After another short pause she began to slowly grind up and down, before quickening her pace somewhat. The sensations were driving them both crazy, with the vibrator in her pussy filing her, and rubbing his cock through her small membrane. The cock ring was still doing its job, and whilst he was loving every second of the experience, he needed to cum badly.

Then when he saw Samantha's pussy lips closing in over his face, he thought he would pass out: his three main fantasies of being dominated, fucking his girlfriend's ass and having a threesome, all fulfilled in the same day! Yet he still hadn't cum. He went to work on Samantha's dripping pussy, relishing the taste of her, flicking her clit with his hardened tongue. Then he felt his girlfriend rising off him, and at last she removed the ring from his cock. When he felt her ass sliding back onto him his body spasmed in pleasure, driving his tongue deep inside Samantha.

"Don't you dare cum 'til I have!" his girlfriend warned, but he knew he could only hold out for a few more seconds.

He couldn't cry out because of being smothered by Samantha, but he needn't have worried, the dual sensation of the vibrator and his rock hard cock sent his girlfriend into a frenzied orgasm, her pussy and ass clenching and relaxing over and over until she could hardly do anything but flop limply against Samantha's breasts. His girlfriend's ass clenching and spasming around his cock was more than he could take, and he felt the cum boiling in his balls before shooting his load hard inside his girlfriend's tight passage, her ass milking every last drop of his seed. As he felt himself cumming, his ass clenched around the cock still buried in his behind, creating the most intense orgasm of his life; jet after jet of his hot juice firing inside her, sending her crashing into another wave of orgasm. The sight of these two lovers, both fucking and being fucked, was too much for Samantha, and she too ground herself onto his face and came hard, squirting her juices down his throat.

They all collapsed, hugging each other, panting and covered in their various juices, out in the open and mightily satisfied.

To be continued...

12