Dominate Male Pleasures Lover Pt. 01

Story Info
She is gagged, bound to a chair and pleasured.
1.4k words
3.75
18.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuggyL
DuggyL
2 Followers

I am sitting on the couch as you exit the shower. You only have a towel on and I am bare chested with black jeans and a leather belt on. I tell you to sit in the chair that is in the middle of the room. You obey. It is a standard four legged chair. Next to it you see the kitchen table empty except for an assortment of bondage instruments. Three different ropes. One is thick like a sailing rope. One is the thickness of a pencil and the other is strong, but as thin as a length of knitting wool. Next to the rope is a ball gag, two metal nipple clamps with chains, a blindfold, a large pillow, a leather horse whip and a vibrator 7 inches in size.

You assess the situation and look back at me. Elegantly, you drop the towel and walk to the chair. Sitting in the chair, you have your back to me, where I sit on the couch.

I ask, "Is my slut ready for play time?"

"Yes, master," you answer, soft and sensual.

"Are your tits ready to be milked? Throat ready to be fucked? Do you want to cum?"

Again, you answer, "If that is what my master pleases."

You hear me walk up behind you to the chair and feel my touch your shoulders. I get the blindfold and place it on your eyes, adjusting it to make sure you cannot see. Placing the pillow behind your back, I then pushing your arse out to the edge of the chair so your pussy is hanging over the seat. I then lean you back to the chair and with the thick rope; I tie your arms and shoulders to the sides of the chair. Starting at the bottom with your wrists, whining the rope around your arm and fix it off at your shoulders. I do the same to the other arm. Taking another length of the thick rope I kneel between your legs. I lift your right ankle and place your big toe on its nail, on the outside of the chair leg, with the sole of your foot facing vertical. I start at your ankle, fixing it to the chair leg and wrap the rope around your ankle twice before bringing it vertically up and around your thigh. With your knees apart I tie off your thigh firmly, leaving your pussy exposed. I then get the smallest wool thickness rope and tie your big toe to the base of the chair leg. I repeat this for the other leg until there is only the pencil thickness rope left on the table. You are now bound tightly to the chair with a blindfold on. I walk to the table and take the ball gag. I walk back to you and you know what is coming. You open your mouth before I arrive and I place the cold ball in your mouth, fastening the leather strap firmly around your head.

You hear my shoes on the floor as I walk to the cupboard and take out a glass. I pop the cork and listen to the sound of whiskey pouring into the glass over the rest of the silence in the room and your breathing. I then walk to the stereo, choose Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd and turn the album up loud. The pan flutes of Shine on You Crazy Diamond starts to fill the room with anticipation as the guitar comes in with an airy lead, all the while the organ filling any space left in the room and your mind.

By the time the band comes in I have walked back and taken the horse whip from the table. Placing the leather tip on your cheek, I lightly slap your face with it. I then trail it down over your neck and shoulder blades. Between your breast and to your clit. I slap it lightly on your clit and you wriggle a little. I then start to slap it on your soft skin of your right thigh until I reach your knee, then I trail it down your calve and slap firmly the base of your foot. It takes you by surprise and you jump. I then move to your left foot and up your calve muscle, slapping the inside of your thigh before coming back to your clit.

I move my body close to yours and you feel my fingers gently on your pussy. I rub it softly and build it to firmly as I hear you moan. You are wet. I insert two fingers straight into your pussy and begin finger fucking you, while my thumb rubs your swollen clit. I hear you moan with pleasure as I build into vigorously finger fuck your wet hole, stopping to slap your clit before rubbing you again and inserting my fingers. My other hand is squeezing your tits, slapping them and pinching your nipple hard between my finger and thumb. Occasionally I suck on your nipple and gently bite it as I pull away. All the while your breathing is getting heavier..

After three hard slaps to your clit, I walk away. You hear me take a drink of the whiskey, place the glass down and return. I pull outwardly on your left nipple and you feel a rope loop around the base of your breast. I tighten the rope while holding your nipple. It hurts but the inability to move gives the pain pleasure. I wrap the rope around your tit; getting it firmer and firmer, squeezing your breast out into a bulb shape, pointed out from your body. I release your nipple and you become less tense from the pain. I wait a second before doing the same to your right breast. Once both are tied, you have two big balloons in front of you. Your nipples are hard and stretched.

I lean down and you hear a vibrator start. I insert it into your pussy and turn the vibrator up to half. I start to slap your tits and nipples with the whip. All the while the vibrator pulsates in your pussy. I squeeze your nipples hard, pulling your breast out and then slap it with the. whip. Every now and then I spank your clit and rub it firmly.

I ask with a low whisper in your ear, "are you going to be a good girl, and promise to suck my cock well, squeeze my balls and make me cum hard? If so, I will let you cum now." I pause and ask "do you want to be a good girl and to cum now." You eagerly nod your head. I then slap your clit firmly.

With the whip I slap the inside of your thighs and you open your legs as wide as you can to ease the pain of the spanks. You feel the vibrator turn on to full and, without warning, feel it glide deeper into your pussy. I push it deep inside and begin to slap your nipples and tits with the whip. I lick your tits and bite your nipples. I continually rub your clit with one hand and start fucking your pussy with the vibrator in the other hand. As you get close to orgasm I focus on your clit and fucking you deep and hard with the vibrator on full. As you cum I bite your nipple and pull it away from your body. It hurts and you try to scream but the gag stops you. I hold you here in the peak of the orgasm rubbing firmly, fucking deeply and stretching your nipple hard for as long as I think you can handle it. The pain heightens your orgasm and as you drop a level of arousal I release your nipple and as the pain subsides, you get another warm feeling come over your entire body. Your body shakes repeatedly as I turn the vibrator down and gently remove the pressure of my fingers on your clit, easing you slowly down from the orgasm.

I slowly remove the vibrator walk back to the table. I place it down and finish the glass of whiskey before walking over and refilling it.

You have recovered now and I walk back, grab the back of the chair and pull it directly backwards. You and the chair get placed on the ground so you are on your back with your face pointing upwards, completely restrained in the chair. You hear me undo my belt...

Pat 1 of 5

DuggyL
DuggyL
2 Followers