Dominated by My Boss

Story Info
He confides in his boss and she takes over.
2.7k words
4.42
47.9k
37
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers

[Part of a continuing series of stories that at some point I plan to reorganize into one. Thanks to Dazmine.]

***

I eventually found out that Dom's full name was Dominic, but it might as well have been Dominate. From the moment I encountered him at the glory hole in a local adult book store, through becoming a cum dump for him and his friends, I slowly become his personal slut. On the one hand, it was shocking - I had always seen myself as smart, sane and secure in my sexuality. I had girlfriends and we had had adventurous sex, but now I was reduced to dreaming and day dreaming about Dom, his 10" cock in every hole, and being reduced to draining any and every cock of every guy who came to his home.

My work life suffered a bit - some from being physically uncomfortable after some of our sessions, but more from my drifting into fantasies. My boss called me into her office at one point to talk about it.

"Close the door behind you, Rich, and sit down" she said. Marilyn Walsh was both my manager and a friend. We'd been in graduate school together for a year; we had one long week away at Sandals resort and fucked each other silly, but after that we parted as friends and went our separate ways, keeping in touch on social media. That's how she reached out to me about my current job as a technical writer. I was there a year - and then I met Dom and my work life went to pieces.

Marilyn was my about my age (mid 40s), single, attractive with boobs that she loved to display - and I still dream about her long, brown nipples - and a curvy figure that she would alternately hide and display. A sexy woman and a good friend, and it looked like she was struggling for words.

"Rich, I don't know what's going on, but all of a sudden you seem to be in outer space. People report they've spoken directly to you and you seem to be far away. You're behind on both the manuals you are accountable for - this isn't like you! The door is closed, and given our relationship, I want to let you know I'm willing to listen as your friend - not your manager. If it's personal, go ahead and let me know - I will keep it confidential. If it's related to something here, we can address it. But please, I want to keep you here but your behavior is drawing attention and I'm concerned." Then she sat back with her hands at her sides and was simply still. It was silent for what seemed to be hours.

"Marilyn, it's personal. Really, really personal. I found out something about myself that has left me shocked, surprised and wondering about my entire life and all I believed about myself. I really do need to talk about it but I'm scared. It's like I uncovered a part of myself I never imagined was there, and it's consuming me. I can't think of anything else. And the strangest part of that is when it happened it was the most amazing thing ever! I just can't put it all together."

She paused, took a breath and asked "did you turn gay?"

My jaw dropped. "Pretty close. How did you know?"

"Because some time after grad school, I went through almost the same thing. I recognized the signs from how you were talking. It had to involve something like that. But I can also tell that that's the tip of the iceberg. It's more, isn't it?"

I nodded. With that, she picked up her intercom and told her assistant we were leaving for the day and we'd be back tomorrow. "Let's go, Rich. We need to talk about this in another environment. With something to take the edge off as well. Follow me back to my condo and we'll get comfortable and air it all out."

With that we each did a quick "the day is over and leave the office set for the night and the morning" set of tasks and walked out the front door together. We got in her car, she drove me to mine and off we went. Marilyn was doing well - her condo was in a gentrified area of town in a gated community. After we got through security we parked and went inside.

"Liquor or pot?" she asked.

"If you have scotch, I'd like a double."

Then, drinks in hand, we shed our outer business wear so I had was in pants and a shirt, and she was in her skirt and blouse. Our shoes were off, our feet up and we looked at each other.

"Okay, Rich, take it from the beginning. And remember that week in Sandals - there is NOTHING that I look down on or will make me blush. Let it all out."

"Are you going to tell me what happened to you?" I asked.

"Right now, this is about you. We'll get to that when we get to that."

At that point I took a deep pull on the scotch. "It started when I discovered that a local adult bookstore had glory holes. Do you..."

"Of course I know what they are! I've spent my fair share of time in some of them. I know what goes on - or what can go on. What happened with you?"

I began to tell her how I had become a regular at the glory holes, and that I was spending a lot of my free time in them, sucking cock and swallowing cum, turned on by the sensations of it and the feeling of anonymity. She nodded as if she knew what I meant.

"Okay, so you discovered you had a bi side. No big deal - we had played with those other couples in Sandals you seemed to swing both ways. That wasn't it, was it?"

That's when I told her about the night I met Dom. How I was mesmerized by the size of his cock, how I was drawn by his refusal to let me suck it, and how he manipulated me to go back to his place. "He said 'nothing you don't want will happen' and I was hooked."

"Sounds like Dom stands for dominant."

I lowered my head, speaking quickly and unwilling to meet her eyes. "When I met him in the parking lot, it was like he had his fingers in my mind. First off, he's a big hunk of man, with gorgeous eyes and an incredible body. Whatever he said seemed to resonate inside me. We got to his house and before knew what was happening I had given myself an enema, stripped naked and was ready for anything he wanted. I wanted to please him. To make him happy, no matter what he asked. I started out wanting to suck the cum from his ten inch cock, but he stopped me. He had me rim his ass. He lubed mine and then proceeded to fuck me for what seemed like hours. I even came when he came in my ass. I don't think I'll ever forget that night - the next day was the day I called in sick since my ass hurt so bad. After that, every time I thought about him filling me with his cum I had to go jerk off. That was two weeks ago."

At that point I paused, waiting to hear her say something, dreading her condemnation. It was quiet, except for a squishing sound. I looked over at her and her skirt was above her waist and two fingers were busily pumping in and out of her pussy. "It not only turned you on Rich - it's got me wet and hot. Keep talking to me. Tell me more." Then she closed her eyes and gave in to her sensations.

I then filled her in on the next time I went to Dom's. How he had two buddies with big cocks to contribute to my degradation. How I sucked and fucked them all. How happy I was to see Dom pleased and happy. I was now his personal cum dump and I had never been happier.

At that point I heard the short breathing and noises that left no doubt - Marilyn was cumming and cumming hard. Instead of being horrified by how my life had changed, she was excited by it to the part of masturbation. I was even more confused than ever.

When her breathing returned to normal, she looked at me sharply and said "get your clothes off, go use my bathroom and give yourself an enema, and then meet me in my bedroom in 5 minutes. Don't be a second late!"

My hands were busy undoing buttons, zippers and my belt as I found the bathroom, the necessary supplies and cleaned out my ass. I left my clothes on the floor there and stumbled down the hall to her bedroom. "Get on the bed. On all fours. And don't move" came the voice.

In a moment her bathroom door opened and a transformed Marilyn came into her bedroom. A leather corset wrapped around her middle; her breast rested on a shelf bra and those memorable nipples were so hard they seemed to vibrate. Most amazing there seemed to be a huge black cock sticking out from her groin. It waved and dipped as she made her way to the bed.

"So you like being dominated by big cocks. What a lucky break - part of my discovery was that I wasn't merely a carpet munching, cunt licking lesbian. I was a powerful bitch wanting to take control over every partner I had. For the most part, I had to keep that in check and just tolerate the femmes who simply wanted to make me cum. Not bad, but not really what I wanted. It wasn't until I was at a women's retreat in Nevada that I was introduced to dominance, and from that time on, I haven't been the same. So for the rest of the night, Rich, this big cock is what you are here to worship and adore. Got it?"

A smile spread across my face. "I suppose the proper response is yes, Mistress?"

"Very good, little man. Now I want to see you swallow every inch of this big black dick. I want your face stuff with cock, and when it's all down your throat I expect you to lick my clit as I cum."

"Mistress, can I start by eating your lovely asshole?"

"Very good! You certainly can." With that she turned her back to me, bent at the waist and backed her ass into my face. I used my hands to stroke and pinch her ass cheeks, slowly spreading them wide as I breathed slowly and softly on the little brown hole. I began to kiss it. Then to lick around it until finally I began to work my tongue into her.

Pretty soon I was fucking her gorgeous brown hole with my tongue as if it were her cunt. My cock was dripping precum but that didn't matter. All that mattered was pleasing my Mistress. Using my tongue to make her cum as I ate her ass. And suddenly, she did! Moaning and shrieking, she came and her ass muscles grabbed my tongue and held it deep in her. Her pussy began to clench and drip."

It took a moment for her reaction to calm down, for her to straighten up and turn around. "Very good, little man. I could get used to that very easily. But now I want to see you do the same kind of justice on this black dong. Suck my cock!"

I needed no further urging. I leaned forward and rubbed my face all up and down that black rubber dong, just as if it was Dom's cock. I licked it all over. I kissed it. I ran my hands up and down as it got wet with my saliva, as if it could feel my hands making it happy. Then I started to work it into my mouth. The plastic taste took a minute to get used to, but the soft material felt very realistic as I treated the head of it to minutes of my tongue. As soon as I had a mouthful of saliva, I began to bob up and down on her dick, taking in more and more with each movement. Five inches, then six, seven, and suddenly it was in my throat and at that point I shifted my neck and went all the way to the base of that massive tool. At that point I stuck out my tongue and found her clit and began to lick at it.

I pulled back a moment to clear my throat, take a deep breath, and dive back down to jam my nose in her belly and my tongue against her clit. She began to pump that big dong in and out of my face, faster and faster until it was like a piston engine. The sounds were everything you've heard in porn: wet, gurgling, slapping, moaning. Then she jammed it all the way, buried my face in her groin and I could feel the convulsions of her clit and her cunt as she came again.

She finally let my head loose and I was able to breath as she fell back on the bed. The amazing thing was seeing that big black dong sticking straight up, vibrating and jerking as she twitched and jerked and rode her orgasm.

"Oh. Little man, you are good! Now eat me!" With that she spread her legs and pulled my face into her pussy, jamming my lips on her lips and leaking her delicious juices all over. I just kept up my oral assault on her pleasure zones, pressing her clit hard, working two fingers into her cunt and she came again!

It took her a lot longer to recover after her third orgasm. Mostly she just lay there and moaned and twitched. My cock was covered in my own cum and I hadn't even touched it. I simply watched her and waited to speak until I thought she was able to hear me.

"Please tell me I did good, Mistress."

"Yes, you did. But did you notice I'm still hard? What do you think I want from you next?"

"My ass. It's yours. But I have to ask - do you have some lube? If not, I will have to take another sick day tomorrow."

She reached in a bedside drawer for a clear tube. "I want to see you impale yourself on my cock. Do whatever you need to do, but get my big cock in your ass!"

I coated it with lube, and worked some into my ass, then stood over her and lowered myself onto that dong. It slid in and I kept sitting down more and more as more of it filled my belly. Within a few strokes I was sitting on her belly completely filled by her cock. Then she rolled me over and began to fuck my furiously. Her cock was never going to go soft, so she simply pounded into my ass again and again and again. I came all over my belly and still she fucked me, my legs up in the air, tears flowing freely, moaning and groaning as she kept it up.

Eventually Mistress stopped with that dong fully in my ass and looked down at me.

"Well, I never expected we'd wind up like this tonight, but I couldn't be happier. You are an amazing submissive, and if this was a real dong you'd be full of cum. I bet you're happy right now. You got me off 4 different times in four different ways. I think that what you've really discovered is that you live to please those of us with power. It's a gift and you need to get used to it, because now you are going to be an in demand cum dump."

With that, she slowly withdrew that cock from my ass, bent over and licked up the cum on my stomach and lay down next to me. We fell asleep like that, sweaty and messy and covered with fluids - but happier than I had ever been.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers