Dominating Miss Davenshaw

Story Info
Top female CEO enslaved through hypnosis.
1.9k words
4.27
141.7k
125

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmaster
Mesmaster
154 Followers

Miss Davenshaw sits at the head of the board room table. From the 73rd floor window you can see the whole of the city of London but the eight men only have eyes for their CEO. Her blonde hair is suspended in a sharp bun and her keen blue eyes assess the male subordinate who has been foolish enough to try to undermine her.

"And what would you do differently, Luis?"

Luis witters on. He's an easy target. Miss Davenshaw gives him just enough rope to hang himself which he eagerly snatches in a storm of testosterone stained bravado. He never learns. He's always resented the fact that 'that woman' is his superior. He'll never give up his bull headed attempts to question her or undermine her. But the fact is she's tougher than any of them. Smarter too. She's had to be in the male dominated world of the City.

Luis finishes his tirade. A triumphant grin on his face which says, 'got you, bitch.'

The tension in the room is palpable but loses some of its edge through familiarity. They've all tried to bring her down at some point. Some because, yes, she is just a woman and we shouldn't be taking orders from her. Some because it's simply the law of the jungle in this cut throat world of international finance; but all, regardless of their reasons have failed.

Miss Davenshaw sits back on her leather chair. They all pretend not to notice the ever so slight hint of cleavage at the top of her blouse which is part covered by a sharp power suit. She crosses her legs, her skirt ever so teasingly just above the knee. The men are all torn between the brilliance of her surgical deconstruction of Luis' argument, and her physical attractiveness. Luis' eyes blaze as she owns him yet again.

"Does anyone else have anything else to add?"

She surveys the table. Eight city bulls meekly shake their heads.

"Well then, I think we all know what we need to do. Good day gentlemen."

Miss Davenshaw rises and,turning on her stiletto heels strides confidently out of the boardroom. A mass of male respect, desire, fear, envy, anger, admiration, and lust trails in her wake.

"Good luck with the ice queen. I'm done for the night."

Luis walks past Edmund on his way out.Darkness has long since settled on London and the ever increasing dark patches on the city's skyscrapers suggest that even the long hours of London's financial district are giving way to the need to sleep.

"I'd bet you a thousand you'll get nowhere with her. That's either with the China Securities Project, or giving her the fuck that she so obviously needs."

Daniel guffaws at his own joke as Luis high fives him. Edmund masks his contempt with a grin at these two 40 year olds going on 14.

"We're gonna see some tits; text us if you want to join later." Luis heads out.

"Will do," Edmund replies absently. He's not interested in some city boys night out at the strip club. He's got something much better planned.

Miss Davenshaw examines herself in her mirror. It's been a long day but she still looks ok all things considered. Ok, that is, by her own high standards. In fact, she is stunning by anyone else's standards. In her mid thirties she is not only the youngest female CEO in her industry, she is the youngest CEO full stop. A double achievement. Beautiful, intelligent, strong. She has needed, and used, all of these qualities to get to the top.

Her eyes begin to feel heavy, she stifles a yawn. Shit, why so late? We've all got to work long hours but couldn't the China Securities Plan wait till tomorrow?

"Miss Davenshaw?"

"What, yes?" She struggles to regain focus.

"So, I believe that this new avenue has much potential in finally getting a foothold in Chinese Securities".

"Uh, yes, interesting, Edmund. Please continue".

Damn, must have zoned out. Need to get some good rest tonight. What? When did he arrive? Bloody hell, his powerpoint slides are bright, hurting my eyes. She recrossed her legs, the light reflected off her shiny jet black high heels.

"Yes, Miss Davenshaw, your eyes are very heavy."

Yes, very heavy. Must sleep well tonight. What? My eyes?

"Er, I said, the prize would come with a very high levy, Miss Davenshaw"

"Oh, yes, of course. Sorry, Edmund. Do go on." Edmund. Hmm. He's not so bad as all the others I suppose. He's actually quite cute in some ways. Hey! Focus. Focus! Goddamn, I need some sleep tonight.

"Yes, Miss Davenshaw. You are feeling very, very sleepy"

Yes, so sleepy. Wait, why has his powerpoint gone blank?

"Your mind is going blank, Miss Davenshaw."

Yes. Blank...blank.

"Your eyes are so, sooo heavy."

Yes, so heavy

"You can't keep them open any longer."

Can't...keep...open...wait...what?

"We will finally be able to open the Chinese securities market, Miss Davenshaw."

"Oh, yes." Her eyes flutter and her head lolls forward.

"Close your eyes, Miss Davenshaw. Sleep. Sleeep."

Edmund smiled in triumph as he watched his boss' eyes struggle valiantly but in vain to resist his suggestions. In her steely yet increasingly glazed blue eyes he savoured the sight of her intelligence finally submitting to his power. Her perfect, hourglass figure slumped forward ever so slightly. It pushed her chest forward as her full red lips parted and her eyes finally surrendered to sleep.

Edmund always liked to take a minute or two to enjoy the sight of them looking like this. But this one was special. He admired her beauty as she sat there entranced. Miss Davenshaw, the ever focused, stunningly beautiful, intelligent and strong CEO; completely hypnotized.

An all enveloping light red blanket. So restful, so refreshing. It was all she was aware of. She could stay in this state for ever. Then, in the midst of this blanket, a voice. A voice she could feel touching her brain, reverberating through her mind.

"Miss Davenshaw, you are now in a state of supreme relaxation."

The voice that addressed her permeated her mind. It was her mind.

"The only thing you are aware of is this relaxation. And the sound of my voice."

Relaxation. This voice. Your voice. The Universe.

"You trust this voice. Your mind is open to all the suggestions of my voice."

Edmund didn't need her to repeat his suggestions. He could tell, he just knew from instinct and experience that she was absorbing them. Would obey them. Would come in time to live them.

"You will obey all of my suggestions."

"You want to obey all of my suggestions."

"Obeying me gives you pleasure."

He detected an ever slight frisson in her captivated body.

"Yes, the very sound of my voice arouses you."

He could hear the friction of her stockings as her crossed legs began to rub together. He watched her black, high heeled stiletto as it moved up and down the side of her calves, slowly at first, and then with ever increasing urgency.

"The sound of my voice will arouse you. But only obedience can satisfy you."

Involuntarily she began to moan. Deep within, a part of her felt that this was not right. Moaning in her office in front of a subordinate! But the more she thought about it, the more she found herself doing so in helpless arousal.

"Yes, so aroused."

Her legs began to shake and juice began to form between her legs.

"If you were to touch yourself, you may get a little more satisfaction."

"Yes...Yes", she breathed helplessly.

"But only obedience can truly bring satisfaction."

"Ohhh," she whimpered.

"Open your eyes," he commanded.

Her keen, sharp eyes had changed somewhat. Their strength and intelligence were still there but blended with an incredible mix of submissive eagerness, helpless defiance and powerless anger. For Edmund, it was the most wonderful sight in the world.

"Stand up."

She did so, tottering slightly in the skyscraper heels which she normally strode around so confidently in.

"Now, get down on your knees."

Kneeling. Before him. In my office? Never.

Her knees hit the carpet.

"Good girl. Now get down on all fours"

Outrageous. I'll have you fired for this.

Her palms and fingers took their place on the floor.

A fire raged at the back of her mind but all she could think about was obeying him. Meanwhile her whole body began to tingle and she could actually feel juice running down her thighs.

"Undo your hair."

You won't violate me you bastard.

Her luxuriant, blonde hair tumbled down past her shoulders. She began to pant.

"Now, crawl here on all fours bitch."

This stops right now.

Obediently, she crawled towards him. Her pert behind stuck up humiliatingly into the air.

"Now, repeat after me."

No.

"You, Edmund, are my Master."

What. What!?

Panting. "You, Edmund, are my Master."

What, no!

"I, Miss Davenshaw, am your slave."

No, please! No!

"I, Miss Davenshaw, am your slave."

"I will obey my Master always."

No, Yes, Please Master. I obey you.

"I will obey my Master always"

"Very good girl. Now I want you to worship my cock."

She unzipped him. His extended manhood filled her entire vision. It held her eyes transfixed as her rich red lips caressed it. Her eager tongue went to work though she shuddered slightly at the taste of his precum. As if reading her mind he smiled.

"Some things you will enjoy, slave. And some things you won't. In fact, I can make you enjoy some things...or stop you enjoying them. I have complete control over you. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master."

Her docile,submissive and eager tone shocked an ever receding and distant part of herself. A part probably best termed resistance. Looking into her mesmerised eyes he followed this subtly changing dynamic taking place deep within her enslaved soul. Helplessly, she moved up and down his shaft bringing him close to climax.

Roughly, he pulled her up by her hair. Her follicles became a conduit for a debilitating pleasure to run all through her mind. She felt so helpless as he spun her round like a toy and pushed her up onto the desk. Urgently now he pulled up her skirt and tore down her panties.

She was fully aware of being violated on her very own desk yet felt completely helpless to do anything about it. In fact, she found her behind wiggling helplessly, submissively, begging to be entered. Excitement gave him strength and she found her whole upper body lying prostrate on the table. As he fucked her she felt as if she were vibrating on the table.

"Yes, Master! Yes, Master! Please Master! Fuck me, Master! I am your slave!"

His own body shuddered and to keep control he found himself pulling her legs up and gripping her stiletto heels tightly as they towered up into the air. Her cum flowed freely down her legs. As he climaxed she felt her entire body fill.

Kneeling before him, Miss Davenshaw licked and sucked him clean.

"Good girl. You have pleased your Master. Now I will take you home and you will sleep very well tonight. When you wake, you will have no memory of what happened here. But whenever you hear the sound of my voice you will begin to feel aroused. And whenever you hear me say the word 'slave', you will return to this submissive state and obey my every command."

"Yes, Master."

The next morning, Miss Davenshaw strode confidently through her company's offices. City Superwoman feeling great, ready to do battle all over again. The looks of admiration and fear from the men she passed gave her an energy to feed off.

"Morning, Miss Davenshaw," Edmund said as he passed.

She paused in her stride for just a second.

Mesmaster
Mesmaster
154 Followers