Dominating Miss Davenshaw Ch. 03

Story Info
Miss Davenshaw gets owned!
2.6k words
4.27
62.7k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmaster
Mesmaster
152 Followers

A deep, red blanket enveloped her. It was as if she were immersed, suspended, floating within it. It seemed to be the entire universe.

She heard the door click shut. The world came into view. She was aware of the hard sensation of her knees on the office floor. The surroundings of her office were familiar but her thoughts, her feelings, were not. What was she doing here? A feeling of deep unease overcame her as she realised she was wearing a thin leather collar, a tight fitting leather jacket, a peephole bra, a tight leather mini skirt and knee high, high heeled boots. Hardly appropriate attire for the office! Furthermore, she had no memory of either putting them on, or of even having seen them before. What had happened to her? She asked herself, tormented by her ignorance, but equally fearful that perhaps she did not want the knowledge either.

In horror, she noticed a warm, sticky film of liquid on her face. A deep, cold feeling of dread arose in the pit of her stomach. It was clear what had happened to her much as she didn't want to even articulate the thought to herself. But how, when, and with who was a complete mystery to her. Torn between a fear of confronting the truth, and a compulsion to just know she racked her memory in vain. She knew there was something there, but she was just agonisingly short of seeing what.

She didn't sleep well that night. Her light slumber was disturbed by vague sensations, of laughing male faces she couldn't quite place, and of another male voice, again familiar but indistinct and present within her head. This was mixed with some kind of involuntary stirring between her legs. Half awake and half asleep she tried in vain to connect the dots which lay just outside her reach like a jigsaw with a few crucial pieces missing.

***********************************************

"Luis, if the claims against you are substantiated, this is very serious indeed. This is not just some game. This is sexual harassment."

Miss Davenshaw sat in her office chair in the more familiar attire of a blouse, power suit, knee length skirt, stockings and office high heels. She was in some way glad of this distraction. Of course, she was disgusted by what she was sure Luis had done. Sexual innuendo and a blatant creepy feel of her PA's behind was not only unacceptable professionally; it was also unforgivably sexist and harassing behaviour and an inexcusable way to treat any woman even in this male dominated world of the city. But focusing on this diverted her frustrated, tortured mind from the memories that lay just out of her reach. It teased her like a door that she felt compelled to open but which filled her with dread whenever she approached it.

In the same way that Luis seemed to be teasing her now. She expected him to be confrontational, angry, in denial. Instead a faint smirk, one suggesting he knew something she didn't was clearly in evidence on his face. Didn't he realise how serious this was? Was it her he was smirking at? For the first time in a long time, she felt that his respect for her was less than total. Worse, he no longer seemed scared of her. She'd long since given up on any of her male subordinates liking her, this industry was simply not ready to accept female authority no matter how competent or hard working the woman was. But she liked to think that over the last few months since she'd become CEO she at least had their professional respect, and, if necessary, fear. Deep within her, her own confidence began to shake, could this be connected to what happened yesterday - whatever that was? She chided herself, stop overthinking things! You need to be in control here, now.

But it seemed like she was losing control. Self consciously she fingered the leather collar around her neck. She realised with horror that she had forgotten to take it off. Oh my god! She'd had it on all this time! Luis spoke next.

"Well, according to company policy we have the option of myself, the plaintiff, the HR director, one colleague of my choice, and you, our CEO, all having a meeting together. I would like to have that option. As is my right, I would also not like to discuss this matter until that meeting."

The way he said 'our CEO' dripped with sarcasm but, concerning the facts he was right. He gave a smug chuckle as her eyes flickered in frustration. She hoped they hadn't given too much away.

Without waiting to be dismissed, Luis got up and swaggered out of the office.

"Don't worry about me. Are you sure you're ok, especially after yesterday. We all feel the pressure sometimes."

The words were fine but she was sure she detected a tone of mocking, fake concern. Or was she reading too much into it? Oh, I don't know. Why am I beginning to doubt myself? What does he know about yesterday? What does he know that I don't? The normally self-assured, confident Miss Davenshaw indeed began to worry about herself ever so slightly.

***********************************************

Miss Davenshaw, May and the HR director waited in her office slightly awkwardly. As CEO, she of course had to be neutral yet at the same time sympathetic to the plaintiff. Personally, she empathised with May. As a PA in this testosterone soaked world May, like her, had to know how to look after herself. But she was her PA, and that, until now had seemed to protect her from the worst excesses of leery male behaviour. She liked May, she was competent enough, and even after work they'd shared the odd friendly glass of white together winding down and finding an outlet by expressing their opinions of the men in the office. What she liked especially about her though was that she knew May respected and admired her. She respected what Miss Davenshaw had achieved against all the odds in this macho, male dominated world. Even now, she could see May's expression; although obviously one of frustration and anger,it also showed confidence and trust that things would be put right. That Miss Davenshaw would put things right.

Luis came in. 5 minutes late. Slightly disrespectful but what shook Miss Davenshaw most was that he had chosen Edmund to accompany him. Why this bothered her, she did not know. But a curious mix of frustration, arousal, and a vague sensation that something was not quite right seized her. Hang on, hadn't she just spoken to him half an hour ago? And what about? She couldn't remember.

They were all staring at her.

"Oh, yes, right...sorry, uh let's begin, shall we."

This was not her usual smooth way of beginning proceedings but the formal process did get underway. Stealing furtive glances of Edmund in his smart suit, Miss Davenshaw outlined the situation. The HR director outlined company policy with regard to incidents like this and then May explained the nature of her complaint. Luis answered his case. It was clear to Miss Davenshaw that he was in the wrong. Bottling her anger at his male stupidity, she began to dress him down in a clear yet unmistakably professional manner.

"Luis, your own words do seem to make it very difficult for you to make a case both within company policy and wider harassment law."

But Luis wasn't looking at her. He looked at Edmund.

"Um, sorry to interrupt Miss Davenshaw;"

Edmund, who had been silent until now spoke up. Miss Davenshaw turned to him in annoyance.

"Yes, Edmund?"

"I think we should also look at the context. We can't be a slave to the letter of the policy."

Although the sight of Miss Davenshaw's strong, focused blue eyes glazing over as her lips parted slightly and her head gently, almost imperceptibly lolling forward was now becoming familiar, Edmund was still nowhere near tiring of it. Watching this beautiful, intelligent woman falling back under his hypnotic spell, helpless to resist his command despite her reserves of inner strength was the highlight of the day. More than that, it excited him; it was what he lived for. He turned to look at Luis and the HR director. His look told them all they needed to know.

"Yes, Edmund."

Miss Davenshaw's tone was different now. Understanding, accommodating, compliant, submissive.

"I think if Luis were to apologise to May for any misunderstanding that would be enough."

What you think!? How can you know how May feels about this? How can you presume that?

"Yes, Edmund. I agree. May?"

May was observant. She knew her boss. Something in the way she looked, the way she spoke, the way she simply was, just was not right. But her own concerns were occupying her now. Composing herself, trying to control her anger she began;

"I'm sorry Miss Davenshaw but no. It's not enough for some insincere apology after being...being violated like this. They are not boys playing a game in the playground. I feel terrible about this."

Well spoken May, Miss Davenshaw thought. I support that 100%.

"Yes, May," Miss Davenshaw replied, "but it's clear Luis is sorry, we know the kind of place we work in, there's nothing we can substantiate and I think we should leave it here."

May was angry, angry and shocked. Nothing to substantiate? That pig grabbed my arse! She did not expect Miss Davenshaw to let her down like this. Her shock was only surpassed by that of Miss Davenshaw herself. Was she actually saying these things!? What was going on?

The two women looked around the room. They saw the smug, triumphant smiles of the men. Although the origins of their feelings were somewhat different they both felt an almost unbearable mix of anger, frustration, helplessness and powerlessness.

"This is not good enough, Miss Davenshaw," May despaired.

"I'm sorry May but there is nothing more I can do."

Her hypnotized eyes desperately pleaded to May. It's true. I am sorry! There is nothing I can do!

Edmund caught sight of her look, recognising it for what it was. She looked beautiful. She was doing well.

May got up to leave. Looking into Miss Davenshaw's eyes confirmed that something, she didn't know what, was going on.

"You bastards! What have you done to her?"

Her anger spilled out.

"I don't know what you're talking about May." Edmund replied, "...just calm down ok?"

"Don't tell me to calm down! This isn't the end of this!"

Miss Davenshaw looked on in helpless frustration. She knew she must come to the aid of May, she just had to. But somehow, she just couldn't. May, with tears forming in her eyes, left the room. A sense of shame that she had just let down one of her colleagues and a feeling of self-disgust now joined Miss Davenshaw's earlier sensation of powerless anger. She had failed. Despite herself, tears began to well up in her own entranced eyes. Following this dynamic Edmund thought she looked even more beautiful. Getting closer now.

"Looks like the girls are a bit emotional today," quipped the HR director. He was an overweight, middle aged, balding man. Miss Davenshaw didn't know whether to be more angry at his complete lack of professionalism (he was supposed to be a HR director for chrissake) or his crass, sexist insensitivity. Didn't he have any idea what both May and herself were going through? And how dare he refer to her as a 'girl'!

"Well, it just goes to show that this is no business for a woman."

Luis' complacency caused Miss Davenshaw to seethe with helpless rage. She'd achieved far more than he ever could while dealing with far more obstacles. How could he so blithely and arrogantly say that? Her fiery resistance and anger, trapped behind the ice of her hypnotized blue eyes was momentarily clear to them all.

They laughed.

Miss Davenshaw's impotent fury reached a boiling point. What happened next tipped her over the edge.

"Perhaps you may begin to feel the same way, Miss Davenshaw," Edmund's words made it look like a suggestion, but his tone suggested it may have been a command.

How can he say that!? I am living evidence that that is not true!

"Yes, Master," she said meekly.

What was she saying? She was selling out everything she believed in. Everything she had worked her whole life for.

"But women do have their uses in a place like this," the HR director winked. "Come here."

Miss Davenshaw paused.

"Obey him." Edmund said in a tone that was used to being obeyed. Immediately Miss Davenshaw got up.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

She stood helpless before them.

"As HR director, I still need to investigate this matter." He began. "Luis, why don't you show me exactly what you did with May?"

Luis needed no second urging. Springing up from his chair he got behind her and began fondling her pert behind. She shuddered in disgust but was powerless to resist.

"This is turning you on." Edmund commanded.

Powerless to resist his voice she began moaning. Unwanted pleasure moved through her body. She twitched in Luis' hands as the HR director put an insensitive hand at the front of her skirt. Her arousal overcame her anger without extinguishing it, trapping her mind in a hell of mixed emotions and feelings in much the same way that these men had her body trapped.

Edmund got up and pulled her away from the desk. She tottered in her high heels, heels she normally walked so confidently in. Seeing the fear, the anger, the welling tears, and frustrated resistance in her still strong but now wavering eyes he put a finger tip to her lips shushing her. Something about his voice, his eyes calmed her somewhat. Obeying him made things just that little bit more bearable she found. He unbuttoned her blouse and began fondling her firm breasts. Despite herself, and the leering grins of the other two men, she began to gasp in pleasure. Strangely, her body gave itself more readily than her mind and her remaining reserves of free will.

"On your knees."

"Yes, Master."

Once again, Edmund produced the leash and attached it to her collar. She bowed her head meekly. To her shock, a compulsion to shout out, "Yes, Master. I am your slave. If you say this is no job for a woman I will obey. I will only serve you" began to form. She could resist saying it but the shock that she had even thought of it at all was damaging enough on an existential level. Gazing into her helplessly struggling eyes was enough for him. He already knew that he could hypnotize her into doing things against her will. But more importantly, he realised that he was now one step closer to taking away her free will itself.

As she knelt up and stared into her Master's eyes he saw a shift in the balance between her helpless resistance and defiance on the one hand, and a growing desire to please and submit on the other. He commanded her to crawl over to the HR director and unzip him while Luis urgently pulled down her skirt. She wriggled helplessly as he manipulated her through her panties, laughing at the helplessness of her situation. Deep, deep down, this still bothered her on some level. Here she was being used, abused and humiliated by men she did not like and was powerless to resist it. But on another level the need to obey and please her Master drove her on. She gasped as Luis entered her from behind; a thought that would have disgusted her before today.

"Please them," Edmund commanded.

"Yes, Master."

Eagerly, her lips sought out the HR director's throbbing manhood. On all fours with her body trapped between two cocks, and with much firmer bonds taking control of her mind, each of the men laughed at her helplessness. They all had her, in their own way, just where they wanted her.

Mesmaster
Mesmaster
152 Followers