Dominating Older Men

Story Info
A younger Domne discovers what real devotion is
5.1k words
4.62
38.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, My name is Misty, and I like being in control. I guess from a fairly early age I had always been what you might call "bossy". I've always liked to have my way, and I haven't always played fair.

My childhood was pretty normal, apart from my bossiness. I was bright and inquisitive. In high school I was also a cheerleader and dated often but remained aloof from the whole high school romance scene, and sex wasn't something that was even on my radar. My eighteenth birthday came and passed, and I was still a virgin.

In college I found that being away from home was liberating. For the first time in my life I felt truly free. Whether I had just been oblivious before, I also noticed that the college boys were responding to me wherever I went, and although I didn't dress provocatively, these college boys were falling all over themselves asking for dates. Although I let several of them take me out, I quickly I found that I hated these boys pawing me, touching where and when I didn't want them to touch me. I hated having to continuously tell them to keep their hands to themselves. I hated their lack of respect and control.

Yet at the same time in the privacy of my own room, I was discovering my own sexuality. Even though I hated being pawed by my frat-boy dates, I found that I did like the way my body felt to be touched. My body's pleasure was like miraculously coming upon an entire new land with all its treasures and wonders. I quickly found that I was multi-orgasmic and when my nipples were squeezed and pulled with just the right pressure lightening bolts went off in my brain.

In addition to my beauty, this newly found awareness of my sexuality seemed to heighten my desirability. I had become every college boy's wet dream. But along with this new awareness came another realization: if I couldn't decide exactly how I wanted to be treated, both verbally and physically, then these boys were of no interest to me, although I did remain "the tease". I loved making them pay for their lack of control.

Once while discussing the subject of sex, an older woman friend of mine said, "Men will do anything to get that pussy," and I think she got that nearly right. I discovered that men will do almost anything to get their rocks off is more like it, and whether they get the pussy is almost irrelevant. I own my pussy, and I own the gateway to my pussy. What began to get me off was making men slaves to my pussy and to my entire body.

In college I learned about sex probably like most young women do, through a process of trial and error. I found what felt good and what didn't. I liked the feeling of a hard cock in me but didn't like feeling pinned under someone, and being on top wasn't quite the same. What was worse was that, once a lover had orgasmed, they seemed to lose their interest and devotion to me.

I realized that for sex to be as I needed it to be, I would need to control my lovers' orgasms... completely. Only then did my sexual world open up to me in all its wonder. Initially I told them that to be with me they were only to cum when I allowed them to cum. Even then these 'boys' had so little self-control. They were often dishonest about controlling their orgasms, however by my third year of college, I discovered the joy of placing my lovers in chastity, insuring their devotion to me. They rushed to willingly give me the key to their orgasms as well as the key to their hearts. They were slaves to their own cocks.

However, for me, there was still something missing. As devoted as my young lovers were, they were too much like slathering, salivating dogs. Even in their cock cages, they still occasionally orgasmed, and I had to teach them everything that I liked. Even then most hardly knew what sensuality was or how to give a decent massage. They were just so clueless. They just wanted that pussy. Still life on top was awfully good, and I knew I could never go back to vanilla for long.

A few years after I had graduated from college, I was at party in an art gallery where I met Clive, my first older lover. He was so charming and attentive that night, and although it was quite clear he was smitten with me, he made no attempt to push past my unstated boundaries and was quite respectful and reverential. I flirted with Clive mercilessly, and teased him about the bulge in his pants the entire evening, even dragging my fingers across his crotch on several occasions as I nibbled on his ear. I really loved teasing this poor man but hadn't thought of taking it further than a tease, but something in his reverential demeanor towards me and how he handled his confusion so passively caused me to consider broadening my horizons.

When it was time to leave, I asked Clive if he wanted to come home with me, to which he replied, "Yes." I asked him if he was prepared to follow my orders and do only what I allowed, and he said, "Whatever you want," clearly meaning it.

Once he was in my home, I ordered him to strip, which he did quickly, revealing a fit body and an impressive erection. I had him kneel before a large over-stuffed chair where I was seated, fully, if scantily, dressed. I quizzed Clive about himself, his life, and whether he had been with a dominant woman before.

Clive was 48 years old and had been divorced for several years. His ex had run off with a younger man, and she cruelly told him that he never pleased her sexually, not like this new lover did. From his story I concluded that he was never dominated by his wife, but at the same time he was hopelessly devoted to her, doing anything to please her, to keep her. Hearing of his devotion pleased me a great deal. It also pleased me that he had sexually never been with another woman since his divorce despite going on several dates.

"Do you find me attractive, Clive?" I queried. "Do I arouse you?" I asked, knowing that I did. "Will you do exactly what I ask?" I finally asked.

With each question Clive answered affirmatively.

I slipped off my shoes and offered my toes to him. "Show my feet, how much you want me, just my feet. Make love to my feet, Clive. Show them what a good boy you can be," I instructed.

As gentle as could be, Clive kissed both of my feet all over. He sucked on each toe and licked all around each so sensually that I became more and more turned on.

"That's it, baby. Make love to my toes. Make me feel so good," I crooned to him, and slowly my hands raised the hem of my dress up so I was able to reach my dripping pussy. I spread my labia so he could see how wet he was making me, and then dipping 2 fingers deep into me and fucking myself briefly, I offered them for him to suck.

He sucked and licked them as if I was offering him the greatest reward in the world, and his soft moans indicated his pleasure. When I removed my fingers, he resumed his attention to my feet without needing to be told anything. It was that sense of both devotion and attunement that had been missing with my younger subs, and I knew that at that moment I had struck gold.

I leaned back into my chair, closed my eyes, and let my fingers swirl around my clit and let the pleasure I was experiencing wash over me. Soon I could feel my orgasm building, building from my clit to deep within my pussy and my chest. I arched my back into a bow as each wave of pleasure shook and passed over me, and as the first orgasm ended the second began to build. I was thrashing all about, flowing from one orgasm to the next, and Clive never stopped his ministrations to my feet, never stopped pleasuring me. And when I finally opened my eyes again, I saw him staring as he licked and kissed, in awe of the pleasure he had given me and of the woman who had experienced such pleasure.

Once I had calmed down sufficiently to proceed, I had Clive stop attending to my feet. I asked him, "Do you wish to see me again? And will you give me control of all your orgasms and will you only cum when I say so?"

"Oh, please, I would love to see you again. And yes, you can tell me when to orgasm. I can give you that. I just want to see you and be with you," Clive confessed.

Clive's cock had remained fully erect throughout our playtime together, and I thought I would leave him with a little tease. "You were so good to my feet, I think it's only fair my tootsies repay the favor. Scoot forward so I can reach you better," I cooed to Clive. And when he got within reach, my feet began to caress his hardness. "Fuck my feet, Clive, but don't cum unless I tell you that you can."

Clive started thrusting at my feet and was moaning his pleasure as my feet cradled the underside of his erection. "That's it baby, your hard cock feels so good. Does it feel good to you? Tell me baby."

Clive just moaned, "Oh God, this feels so good. I'm getting so close."

I told him, "I don't want you to cum yet. Do you need to stop?"

"I think so. I don't want to cum until you want me too," Clive informed me, and again I was struck how caring Clive was and how different from the younger subs I usually play with. What I wanted was what Clive was all about.

For the next 30 minutes I took Clive to the brink of orgasm at least 4 more times, and then just left him hanging, finally telling him to get dressed.

Leaning into Clive's body and sensually rubbing against him, I confessed, "I've never been with anyone as old as you, Clive, but you really surprised me and delighted me as well. I'd like to see you again fairly soon, but here's the deal. You are not to touch yourself at all. You can clean yourself, but that's it, and you are not to have an orgasm of any sort until I see you next, and even then, you only cum when and if I say. Are we agreed, or is this 'goodbye'?'

"I want to see you again," Clive stammered. "This has been amazing. I will do what you want and won't touch myself in anyway, unless you say I can."

"You're so sweet, Clive. I'm holding you to your agreement. I will call you soon."

And with that, Clive left. I knew if he followed my commands about cumming that he would have the most horrendous case of blue balls.

I was so pleased. I've always had gotten off on the power exchange, but this time was so different from other interactions with younger subs. For the first time this was all about what I wanted without any struggle or testing. And he was fit and handsome as well as devoted. This chance encounter would change my whole perspective in what I would look for in a sub.

I called Clive a few days later. "Have you've been a good boy?" I asked him.

"Yes. I've been a good boy."

"Was it difficult not to touch yourself?"

"Yes and no. I've been constantly hard since last seeing you and definitely wanted to cum, but I badly wanted to see you again and knew that would be impossible if I touched myself," Clive confessed.

"Are you hard now?" I asked him.

"Yes, very hard."

"And do you want to see me again?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Oh yes, please, I would love to see you again," he replied with no attempt to be cool or gamey, only sincere enthusiasm.

"Ok you can come back to my house as soon as you are able, but first I have something I want you to do for me. I want you to remove all the hair from your body from the neck down, your legs, your pubic area, your cock and balls and ass, as well as your chest and under arms. I want them all smooth. I don't care how you accomplish this, just do it before you come back. Can you do this for me baby?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, I can do this for you," he said, sounding a bit confused.

"Good. I'm looking forward to seeing you all naked and smooth for me. Don't keep me waiting too long," I told him and hung up.

In a little over two hour's time, my doorbell rang, and Clive was there anxiously waiting to be let in. I let him wait a bit to see how quickly he'd ring the bell again. After about 3 minutes he rang again. That was showing some patience. I let him wait another minute or so, and then opened the door and greeted him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and taking him by the hand, led him back into my home.

I only wore a silk robe that fell just below my sex, opening to the neck just above my navel, concealing very little. Once inside, I again approached him and brought my body next to him, running my fingers through his hair while at the same time teasingly touching his bulge.

"Someone's happy to see me," I cooed while continuing to rub his hard cock through his khakis, making him squirm. "Shall we free Mr. Happy from his confines?" I teased a very confused Clive. "That means you can take off your clothes, Clive, all of them." Clive quickly removed all his clothing, and soon he was completely naked with his erection pointed towards the ceiling.

"Stand with your feet spread about shoulder width with your hands behind your head. It's time for your inspection. Let's see how well you've done in making yourself baby soft for me," I instructed him. I slowly dragged my fingernails across his chest and up and down his legs. He gasped when I caressed his cock and balls, trembling a bit when I stroked his hard erection and cradled his balls, but when I squeezed his ass and dipped my fingers between his cheeks, his sharp hiss of his in-breath was notable. And when I touched the star of his anus, he jumped.

"Clive, do you want to please me," I asked, smiling my most seductive smile. "Do you want to submit to me and be my plaything?"

"I do, Misty. I want to please you," Clive answered.

"You know I have some very nasty things I want you to do for me, Clive. Do you think a good boy like you could be really nasty and do really nasty things for me, Clive?" Then I slowly parted my robe, revealing my killer body. Slowly I started fondling my breasts and sucking on my fingers and caressing my pussy as sensually as I could for him, and he was mesmerized. "I'm such as nasty girl. Clive, and I want to do such nasty things. Will you be my nasty boy, Clive, and do all the nasty things I want you to do?"

"Oh God, yes. Please let me please you."

"Tell me, Clive, tell me that you will be my nasty boy and do all the nasty things I ask you to do. Tell me, Clive. I need to hear you say you will be my nasty boy. Say it. Say it, Clive."

"I'll be your nasty boy. I will. I will. Please let me be your nasty boy. I'll do anything you want."

"Anything I want, Clive. Think about what you're saying. I have a truly nasty mind, far nastier than anyone you've known. Are you sure you'll do all the nasty things I can make up for you to do? I need you to be sure, because if you can't or won't do them, then I will have to find another nasty boy who will, and we will have to say, goodbye. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand, and I will do whatever you want. I want to be your nasty boy," he stammered

And just like that Clive gave up all his self-respect, all to be my nasty boy. "Get on your hands and knees and follow me. Let's see how willing you really are," I instructed as I walked further into my living room, towards the couch. I knelt on my couch, placing my arms on its back and exposing my sex and backside to him.

"Your first test is to lick my ass and try to tongue fuck my nasty, dirty hole. Get your mouth up there now. We'll see how nasty you really are," I told him.

Quickly Clive scrambled up behind me and parted my ass cheeks and with almost no hesitation, plunged into my nether regions with enthusiasm. He kissed and licked all around my puckered hole, making me feel good. His tongue probed my ass, trying to get past my tight ring, pushing and pushing. "Your nasty tongue feels so good. If you want me, you'll get it in as far as possible." Just then his tongue was in. "Ooooh, ooooh, so good, so good," was all I could say, but that was all the encouragement Clive needed and his tongue probed as deeply as possible, at the same time increasing the speed of his tongue-fucking action. Soon I was bucking my way to my first orgasm of the day. I don't know how he stayed inside me. It was truly an act of devotion to do so.

When I had enough, I told him to stop, and I slipped down on the couch to recover and wordlessly offered my feet to Clive to worship, and he quickly complied, kissing and lovingly caressing them. As I came down from my glorious orgasm, I luxuriated in his attention to my desires without a thought about what he might want. This is wonderful, I thought. Why hadn't it occurred to me before?

This older man was so devoted to me as well as being both sensitive and skilled in his attention to my needs in ways that no younger lover had ever been. And after only our second meeting, he was already hopelessly enslaved. When I again had enough of his foot worshipping, I offered Clive the soles of my feet to fuck with the stipulation that he tell me if he was close to orgasm.

For the next hour I would take Clive to brink of orgasm and then have him remain standing still while I caressed and squeezed his balls with my feet when he said he was very close, I squeezed quite firmly to ensure there would be no spillage apart from the pre-cum that was constantly dripping from his cock's tip. Occasionally I would catch his pre-cum on my toes and then offer to him to lick off. There was never any hesitation, and he repeatedly and lovingly lapped up his drippings. By the end of the hour Clive was squirming continuously and was right on the edge of orgasm.

He was so aroused that I decided to introduce Clive to anal play. I had him kneel on the couch, facing the back, and rest his head and shoulders there. I leaned over his back and rubbed my tits all over him. As I lowered myself behind him, I dragged my fingernails along his sides. Then kneeling behind him, I softly blew on his balls and ass crack. I took lube that I had placed nearby and liberally squeezed it onto the last digits of my fingers and then deposited the gel in the opening of Clive's ass. Swirling around the tight opening, I gently probed inside, trying to spread the lube where it could do the most good.

"Uh, Uh," a surprised Clive exclaimed.

I asked if anything was wrong and he answered, "No, it's just that nobody's ever touched me there before."

"Do you still want to be my nasty boy?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, I want to be your nasty boy."

"Then beg me to touch your ass. Be my nasty boy and beg me," I demanded.

And Clive complied, begging me to touch his ass, which I was only too happy to oblige.

I rubbed around his sphincter, feeling the little wrinkles surrounding the tight opening, the tight opening to a whole new level of enslavement. Clive trembled and softly moaned as I caressed the opening of his dark passage. I circled his opening and coaxed it open with just the tip of my middle finger and felt him push back at my fingertip.

"My nasty boy wants my finger, doesn't he? He likes his ass touched. He wants more, doesn't he?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, more."

"Then be my nasty boy and beg me to penetrate you and fuck you with my fingers. You can to that, can't you, nasty boy?" I implored.

"It feels so good. Please push all the way in. Fuck me. Please fuck me," Clive begged.

"It's so nasty to like your ass played with. Does my nasty boy like my fingers in his nasty ass? If you want me to touch you, tell me how nasty you are. Tell me how nasty you want to be."

"Please, please keep touching me. I want to be your nasty boy and do all the nasty things you want to do."

"No, Clive, you're missing it. Tell me you ARE my nasty boy and that your nasty ass is hungry for my fingers. Does your nasty ass want my fingers? Are you my nasty boy? Are you, Clive baby?" I tried to draw out of him.

"I am. I feel so nasty. I want your fingers in my ass, my nasty ass. Your nasty boy is so ready for your fingers," Clive broke down.

I pushed Clive to beg a little more before finally giving him my fingers. As I swirled around his anus I deeply entered his nether region for the first time, stretching his hole while also hooking my finger to pull on the insides of his rectum. After exploring his ass thoroughly, I began to pump in and out of him. When he started to push back on my finger I knew I had him. I let him carry on this way for another minute or two then I stopped but left my finger inside him and without going in and out, just moved my finger in a circular motion.

12