Dominating the Asian Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
The Asian slut is getting addicted to the unwanted pleasure.
2.8k words
4.43
66.4k
39

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rape was something you heard about on the news, not something you should have experience with. It was hard to reconcile herself to the fact that it'd happened to her.

Ruby paid for her groceries and listlessly loaded everything into her trunk. It was a hot summer day, her favourite kind of weather, but she had abandoned her usual skimpy bodysuit and short skirts in favour of the oversized baggy T-shirt and jeans.

Throughout high school, college, and adulthood, Ruby had always thought women had all the power. Boys---men were just so damned stupid. Dangled a feminine body in front of them and they chased around it like dogs chased their own tails. Ruby especially loved to let them think they could have a piece of her, only to reject and taunt them at the last moment. They were always too meek and timid to do anything other than accepting their stupidity. The pushovers, jeeez.

Then it happened a week ago. A man came and took her power away. He beat her, used her, and made her body betray her. Now for the first time in her life, she felt afraid.

Ruby pulled into her driveway and took all her groceries inside. She dragged her feet to her bedroom and just wanted to go to sleep again.

But he was already there. Her rapist was seated on her bed with his chin resting on his knuckles. He was wearing a dress shirt and tie. Did he come here from work? He looked up at her and said mildly, "Finally."

Meanwhile, Ruby's breath stopped. Her face turned a bright red when his eyes ran over her body. She almost began to faint when her breathing returned, and she spun around to run. It was a bad idea. By the time she got to the stairs she heard noises. Loud noises of herself moaning in ecstasy, like a trashy, over-dramatic porn star.

She stepped back inside her bedroom to face him. On her TV screen was her taking a vigorous fucking with a dildo in her mouth. Judging by the noises she was making and the way she was grinding her hips against him, anyone would say she'd absolutely enjoyed the sex.

The rape. She reminded herself. It'd been rape. She averted her gaze and found his video camera sitting on her shelf, the red dot blinking steadily. Her heart sank, and her hands started shaking in extreme anxiety. I don't want to. "I'm here now. Please turn it off," she pleaded softly.

He took the CD out from her CD player (Ruby was relieved when her TV screen turned black) and placed it inside a cover, then left it on her desk. He then came back to sit on the bed. "Take off your clothes."

She slowly took her shirt off with her trembling hands, her jeans, then her bra...going through the motions as her mind tried to make sense of the hundreds of her scattered thoughts. She tried to find hatred for this man, but she couldn't. She found discomfort, reluctance, confusion, frustration, helplessness, fear, so much fear.

He pulled her naked body onto his lap. He then pulled her hair back so he could capture her mouth with his own. His free hand caressed her neck, skimmed past her hard nipple, and finally squeezed her firm ass cheek, kneading and smacking it gently. Ruby let his tongue tease her own, surprised to find his kiss enjoyable. His stubble tickled her soft skin, and she tilted her head back further to let him kiss her neck.

"You're so good today. I hope you'll be good until the end," he murmured as he rolled them over to lay her onto the bed. An ominous feeling washed over her as she uneasily played with his short curls while he teased her tits with his tongue. Reluctant moans escaped her when he pushed her plump breasts together and sucked on both nipples. Tears stung her eyes when pleasure started to build rapidly. She arched her back and whispered, "I...I'm scared."

"A dose of fear is good for you." He pulled a nipple, with enough force to give her a delicious taste of pain and pleasure.

She swallowed the lump in her throat. "Please don't hurt me."

"I won't if you obey me."

He spread her legs open and kissed down her thigh. Her legs quivered. She took in the sight of his handsome face between her legs, and stuttered, "Wh...What's your name?"

He paused for a moment too long. "You can call me Dylan."

"I'm---" "I know who you are."

She gasped when he gave her clit a long lick. She was never a big fan of cunnilingus, but her vulnerable position at the moment made her pussy wetter and wetter. His skilled tongue flicked her swollen clit, each time building a pressure towards the point of no return. He teased a nipple with his callused skin, his tongue never stopping. Ruby clutched the bedsheet tight and writhed against his strong arms that were holding her down. Her body tensed up and she held his hand tight as her imminent orgasm begin to drown her. "Mhmm...ah...I'm going to cum, I'm going to..."

He stopped. She whimpered in protest, but he pulled her up. He positioned her on all fours with her ass up in the air, making sure the camera would get a good view of her sexy body. He stood in front of her by the bed and kicked off his pants. "Do you want me to fuck you?" His voice was rough with arousal.

Ruby looked at his hard cock that stood up straight in her face. It was supposed to induce disgust and hatred, right? But she felt tempted to feel it in her hand, to make it twitch in her mouth...He lifted her chin up to look in her eyes. "Do you want me to fuck you?" Her pussy contracted at those words. Her lips trembled. "Y...yes." I have no choice, otherwise he'd just hit me again, right?

He pulled his tie off of his neck and wrapped it around her eyes. Darkness enveloped her, but she wasn't much bothered by it. It was just blindfolding. It's not like she'd never dabbled in those stupid BDSM games. She'd thought it'd interest her, but those men's so called dominance was utterly unconvincing, it was nothing more than lousy role play.

He moved away, and then she felt his hard cock parting her pussy lips. She sucked in a breath when he pushed his cock all the way in, hitting a deep spot that made her knees weak and her mind want to submit. Why am I such a slut? She put her ass up more and moaned sweetly as he continued the deep thrusts. Then he pushed her head down on the bed, holding the nape of her neck while fucking her cunt fast and deep. Her moans turned into high-pitched, incoherent cries. "Ah!...ahh!...so deep..." It hurt, but it felt so good.

"Do you want more, slut?" His voice was gruff and harsh with heavy breathing.

"Yes...yes!"

"Yes, what?" He pulled her long hair roughly, but it only excited her more. "Yes, please!" It felt so good to submit. Her mind was completely fogged with arousal that she hardly felt shame when her pussy juice drip down her inner thigh.

He finally slowed down and let go of her hair. The slow thrusts allowed both of them to catch their breath. Ruby propped her body back up, and suddenly felt a hand touch her face. She froze.

But he has both his hands on my hips! She screamed and tried to back away. Her arousal evaporated.

"Shh..." a new voice, coming from in front of her, not Dylan.

She tried to remove her blindfold, but Dylan grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her back. The motion sent his cock deep in her pussy. She whimpered, but begged, "What's going on? Please..."

But she knew what was happening. There was a second man in the room.

"You will open your pretty mouth, and give my friend here a blow job. You've done a good job so far. Don't ruin it now." He attempted to soothe her by rubbing her back.

"You're so sexy, little Asian minx," the new man said. He sounded older. Then Ruby felt a hard cock touch her face.

She turned her head away in disgust. Anger and betrayal stormed her chest, and hurt tears started to wet her blindfold. She struggled to free herself from that horrible man behind her. "Let go of me! You disgusting bastards!" If a tone of voice could kill, the venom in her voice could annihilate everyone in this room.

She heard a "tsk", then a hand grabbed her throat roughly and a slap came down on her face. Her cheek burned, her eyes watered, and she gave an angry shriek. Her rapist from behind regained his iron grip on her hips and thrust his cock deep inside her again. Now she could find hatred for him. The cock that gave her so much pleasure earlier now made her feel sick. The new man in front of her pulled her face forward by her throat. He brushed her lips with a thumb. "Open."

Against her better judgement, however couldn't help her temper, she bit his thumb hard. He pulled his hand back and cursed. Dylan made an impatient, irritated noise and once again pulled her hair back painfully. Ruby cried out in pain, then felt something cold against her face.

"I'm counting to three," his voice became hard and cold again in her ear, his gentleness gone, "open your mouth. If any biting happens, your pretty face is gonna be ruined. Don't test me. One. Two..."

It dawned on Ruby that it must be a knife on her face. Tears wetted her blindfold more, her resolve weakening. "Please...no...no..." he can't be so cruel. If this is how he's going to treat her, why was he so gentle before?

"Three." Ruby felt more force from that sharp object, then she felt a small, acute pain, like a paper cut.

"No!" She cried, her words broken up by her sobs. "I'll do it...I'll do it...please..."

The sharp object was gone and the hard cock invaded her mouth immediately, while the cock in her pussy resumed thrusting. "Good girl," the new man murmured, "open up wide, we wouldn't want to ruin a pretty face like that." He pushed her head down on his cock so he could reach the back of her throat. He had a firm grip on her dark hair and started fucking her mouth.

Ruby gave up on all resistance. She was just a fuck doll...nothing more. A fuck doll to serve their pleasure. Dylan had made that point clear. He could call up ten more men here and they would just hurt her into submission if she resisted. She kept her mouth wide and her ass up for them. Better to get it over with, so they would leave and she could go back to sleep.

Only Ruby quickly realized, in horror, that ceasing all resistance allowed her body to feel pleasure again. Dylan kept his rhythmic thrusting and caressed her swinging tits. "You're gorgeous, Ruby," he called her name throatily.

What the fuck is this?! Her body didn't cease to surprise her. Ruby shuddered at the sound of her name, and responded to his compliments like a pet craving its owner's attention. "You like being used like this, don't you?" He smacked her ass hard.

She whimpered and tried to shake her head no, but couldn't with a hard cock fucking her throat. She ended up making garbled noises from her throat, like the porn stars did when they got a mouthful of cock in the pornography that she sometimes watched.

Dylan squeezed her full, round tit and pulled her nipple. "Do you like being fucked in both holes?" She mewled. Her body shouldn't be reacting to this, but his dirty words held power over her body. Her pussy squeezed him hard against her will when he toyed with her nipples. Her mind wandered to the porn that she sometimes got off to...the pretty porn stars being used by multiple men...getting fucked in all their holes until they couldn't take it anymore and begged for mercy...

"I bet she does," the new man teased, he pulled his cock out and smacked it on her face. Smack, smack. The humiliation made her body shiver. "Stick your tongue out like a good slut". Ruby obeyed, aware that she probably looked like a stupid bitch, but submission felt...delicious, and she couldn't resist. The man pulled her hair. "Do you want to lick my balls?" She nodded.

He yanked her hair more, and she whimpered. "Talk, bitch."

Each derogatory word made her pussy clench against Dylan's hard cock. Dylan pushed hard, and she gasped, "Yes, please."

He chuckled and shoved his balls in her mouth, and she licked them obediently. She made sure to give each side attention without being asked, and sucked on them like a paid whore. "She's enjoying this no doubt." He pulled her hair back and thrust his cock in her mouth again. "Good girl," he praised.

Ruby pushed her ass back so Dylan's cock hit her sweet spots hard. Please...please...more... She moaned loudly against the cock in her mouth. Drool dripped down her chin, and she tried to slurp it back.

"Fuck, where did you find this Asian chick?" The new man said in a low, hoarse voice. "She's amazing." Wet, naughty noises were being made in both of her orifices. Suddenly he fucked her throat deeply and violently. She whimpered in pain but could only take it like a helpless doll. He thrust a few more times then took his cock out of her mouth. "Stick your tongue out." Hot spurts of cum shot all over her face, tongue, and hair. She tasted the cum on her tongue, feeling used and...sexy. Oh God, they broke me, didn't they?

Dylan took his cock out from her pussy as well. But he hasn't cum.

"Fuck, that was good." She heard the new man take a deep breath and buckle his belt. Her throat felt sore and raw. Then she heard the door close.

Her blindfold came off. Ruby blinked in the bright light, and looked around. There were only the two of them in the room now. Dylan now had his video camera in his hand. He took her arm and gently pushed her down on her knees before him. "Finish up," he ordered, nodding towards his hard cock. She took his wet cock in her mouth compliantly, tasting her sweet juices.

"Touch yourself."

"What?"

"Make yourself cum. I know you can," he said, his eyes watching her through the video camera.

Ruby hesitated. "...Do I have to?"

"Yes," he pushed his cock in her mouth again, holding her hair firmly in his hand. "Make yourself cum, Ruby."

She bobbed her head on his cock, licking his shaft, and sucking the tip. Why do I still want to please him? She snaked a hand down and found her drenched pussy.

She started rubbing herself, thinking back to how her rapist had fucked her. The first time...the second time. Each time making her body crave him more. She moaned against his cock and looked at his lust-filled eyes. "Fuck. Look at what I have here. A beautiful Asian fuck slut sucking my cock and touching herself with dried cum all over her face...and it's all mine," he murmured, amazed by the erotic sight.

His dirty words sent her right over the edge. Ironically, she'd never felt sexier in her life than now. Her body shuddered and spasmed as the orgasm flooded over her, and her euphoric moans were muffled by his cock. Dylan captured everything with the camera and pushed her head down as he shot his cum down her throat. "Swallow," he rasped.

Ruby coughed and swallowed every drop. Then she sat down on the floor, tired and confused. Her body ached. Her pussy was sore. Her neck...her throat...everywhere hurt, and she herself...felt incredibly dejected as she watched Dylan once again get dressed and pack his camera away.

"Does he have a copy?" Ruby asked.

"No," he said, zipping his bag shut.

Ruby watched him swing his bag onto his shoulder, once again leaving her used and discarded. She swallowed against her tight throat. "Why do you hate me?" She figured out that much.

He stared at her. "I never said I do."

Well. "Do you hate me?"

Uncertainty crossed his face. I did. "I don't know."

That uncertainty---the unsure, boyish look jogged her memory for a split second, but her brain was overwhelmed by the profound confusion and hurt after all. Tears slowly filled her eyes. When a drop fell, he brushed it away with his knuckle. I'm sorry, he wanted to say, but he really wasn't. At the same time, the vengeful satisfaction that he'd expected hadn't come either, so he just left it at that and escaped from her.