Dominating the Asian Tease Ch. 03

Story Info
The Asian slut learned her masochistic side.
3.2k words
4.62
54.1k
45

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: I absolutely do not condone non-consensual activities in real life. This is nothing more than fantasies. Like a dirty sex dream. Cheers.

*****

Ruby pulled her panties to the side and found her clit slick and wet with her juices. She rubbed gentle circles around her clit and swallowed against her dry throat. Her face was flushed; her chest heaved as she pulled in shallow breaths. She worked her fingers while her glazed eyes were fixed on the TV screen.

The blindfolded Asian whore on the screen lapped at the stranger's balls greedily, at the same time getting fucked on all fours like a bitch.

"Stick your tongue out," the stranger commanded, and the Asian whore did, like a dumb fuck doll who could do nothing but what she was told. Ruby berated the whore in her head, yet her nimble fingers drew even faster circles on her clit. She pulled in a sharp breath when the whore moaned loudly, her face splattered with cum and her rapist fucked her cunt harder.

Ruby continued flicking her engorged clit with one hand, and pinched her nipple with another. She panted, the whore on TV was now sucking her rapist's cock. Oh, look at her face! She wanted that cock in her mouth! The cock-swallowing slut masturbated as she got her mouth filled. Ruby moaned and tugged her nipple harder. Her fingers worked faster and faster; when the whore on the TV screen came, her own orgasm coursed through her body. "Ah! Ah!...fuck...Dylan...aah..." She gasped as her body spasmed uncontrollably.

Ruby breathed deeply as her body calmed. Her pussy twitched, staining the bedsheet with her wetness.

She had received the tape in the mail a week after their last encounter, but he'd never shown up again. It'd been a month, and Ruby wondered if he ever would. She still dreamed of the pain and pleasure...and she'd wake up in an orgasm from grinding against the pillow in her sleep.

But largely, she had accepted the end of their erotic encounter.

Ruby twisted the bedsheet in her hand and kept her vibrator on her clit as her second orgasm rolled over her body. Her eyes rolled back and her legs shook intensely with the vibrator torturing her over-stimulated clit. "Oh my God..." She moaned weakly, out of breath, and turned off her vibrator. She shut down her TV, dazed and exhausted. Could she have guessed the humiliating footages of her rape would become her most arousing porn material?

Feeling numb and depressed, she shook her head to clear it and aimlessly swiped on her phone for distraction.

"Missing Youth Soccer Team Found Alive."

"Men Berated in racist rant caught on camera." She snorted.

"A New Face for the Democratic Party."

"College Fraternity Shut Down over Nudes Scandal."

A small frown appeared on Ruby's face. She stared at the screen, the gears in her brain slowly clicking.

"Are...are you sure?" the scrawny, inexperienced nerd asked her again.

"Yes, I am," she replied. She unbuttoned his shirt, and traced a finger down his sensitive bare chest. She brought his hand to her breast, and his breath hitched in his throat. There was no bra under her blouse. Her soft breast felt heavenly, and her nipple poked at his hand. His erection was painful in his jeans.

"I...uh...I really like you, since high school." He laughed nervously, his face turning red behind those thick glasses.

"Do you want a blow job?" She whispered in his ear.

He looked like he was going to have a heart attack. "Y...y...yeah..."

She smiled up sweetly at him and took off his shirt, then she unbuckled his belt, and pulled his jeans down. She went on her knees; her eyes lingered on his face. Even then, she still looked so innocent! He must be gentle with her. She traced the outline of his hard cock through his briefs with a finger. He shuddered and made a surprised noise.

When she pulled his briefs down, sticky white cum had already stained the inside.

"Oh my god! He came!" She shouted.

The door opened without warning and a group of people barged in. He recognized most of them. They all went to the same college and they frequently made fun of him. For being skinny. For being awkward. For being nerdy. For being not cool.

He turned away and fumbled with his pants hurriedly, but it was already too late. They had their phones out, howling and wolf-whistling. "Seriously?" "You came already?!" "Oh my god did you even fuck?" "Yo I got a good pic! You can see his junk!"

Ruby laughed and joined the group. "I didn't even do anything--not that I was going to--" she rolled her eyes, "and he came!" "Ew, did it get on you?" "Ew, no!"

Tears stung his eyes. He had his head down, grabbed his shirt and pushed past the crowd to the door. They shoved him around. "Yo I'll tag you on Facebook." "Stupid idiot, Facebook doesn't allow dick pics." "Seriously though did you think you were gonna fuck Ruby?"

He went to school the next day and found his nudes and some notes in his locker. "LOSER." "One Zero Pump Chump." "Here's a mirror for you." He emptied out his locker and didn't go to school since.

Ruby stared at the screen still even when it turned black. No fucking way. She went to her bookshelf and dug out her old high school yearbook. She flipped through the pages and finally found him. The thin nerdy kid with thick glasses, a full head of long wavy hair, and an awkward smile. Keith D. Moore, it said below the picture. She tried to visualize the kid in her head. Then she took off his glasses, cut his hair short, gave him a short beard, bulked him up, and added 10+ years to his age.

"Keith...Dylan...Moore..." At last, everything made sense to her. Why he hated her, why he used her sexual pleasure against her, why he humiliated and degraded her...because she had done the exact same thing to him.

***

Ruby was a heavy sleeper, Dylan knew that from stalking and spying on her for months. She also liked to sleep naked.

He'd been debating himself for the past month. Let it go, he'd told himself. He'd already gotten his revenge. He'd used and humiliated her in many ways, and made her like it. That was the closure he'd wanted. Now he should let it go and finally find someone worth his time.

Yet he found himself in her bedroom again tonight. He switched on her lamp and saw her sleeping form. Her vibrator lay on her bedside table, and the ejected disc was still on the CD player. She's been masturbating to it? The thought made his cock harden quickly, so he gave in to his desire and set up the video camera.

He carefully and gently tied her wrists together with a rope, and then tied them to the headboard over her head. He moved her blanket down to reveal her breasts, her nipples instantly turning hard from rubbing against the sheet.

He brushed her nipple with his knuckles, and she moaned in her sleep. She had really sensitive tits, and Dylan enjoyed every moment of teasing, toying, and abusing them. He took the ruler from her pencil holder, and traced her nipples lightly with it. Small, incoherent noises came from Ruby. Unlike their asleep owner, her nipples hardened into peaks and begged for more attention. His mouth got dry from the erotic sight, and he spanked her nipple with the ruler.

She gasped and opened her eyes, panicked to find her hands tied and ready to scream. Dylan covered her mouth with a hand. "Shhh..."

Ruby blinked her eyes in the dim room, and saw the face that had haunted her in her dreams for the entire month. Her struggles stopped; he took his hand away and resumed smacking her tits.

She didn't bother to hold back her moans. She mewled sweetly as he smacked her tits one after another with the ruler. Sometimes he dragged the ruler ever so lightly across her nipples; sometimes he spanked her plump breasts; sometimes he smacked her nipples hard. Ruby clenched her fists and writhed in pleasure. She felt her pussy juice soaking her panties and she pushed her chest out for more.

"Do you like that, Ruby?" he asked huskily, finally squeezing a breast hard and taking the nipple in his mouth.

"Yes...yes...oh God..." she gasped sharply, her body quivered in sweet torture as his stubble stimulated her sensitive tits.

He pulled her panties down and parted her legs, pleased with her cooperation. He thrust two fingers into her wet cunt, and she squealed. Almost immediately he took his fingers back out, and she bit her lip in disappointment.

He brought his fingers up for her to see, slippery and wet. "Look at that. Could you still call this rape?" She lowered her eyes, her face turning red in shame. He brought his fingers to her lips, and she licked them clean submissively. "How about you behave tonight so I don't have to hurt you at all?" She nodded shyly.

Dylan opened his bag and took out a glass butt plug. It was not too big, but it wasn't small either. Ruby watched with wide eyes as he coated the plug with a thick layer of lube. She'd used butt plugs before...but that was such a vulnerable area...

He held her thigh and positioned the plug against her tight butthole. "Breathe, and I want you to push back when you feel the pressure." He pushed.

Ruby took a deep breath, her muscles tightened involuntarily around the foreign object. She cried out in pain when Dylan pushed more. Her muscles closed up, rejecting the invasion.

He kept pushing with consistent pressure. "Relax your muscles and push. I don't want to force my way in."

She took two more big breaths, and tried to relax. It was easier said than done. Finally, she managed to command her muscles. Instead of tightening her muscles away from the plug, she pushed them open, sucking the plug in her ass. "Yes, good girl, take it for me," he murmured. The thickest part of the plug passed through the ring of her muscles, and the plug were put in place.

Dylan pushed the plug lightly and Ruby made a high-pitched, surprised noise. "You like that, don't you? Such a naughty girl." He thrust his fingers back into her wet cunt and started pumping, pushing the butt plug in at the same time. "Tell me what you want."

The pressure of the plug combined with his fingers pushed against a deep spot inside her, and she couldn't stop the slutty noises she was making. She arched her body with both of her holes filled. Wet, obscene noises came from her finger fucked cunt, and she longed for something thicker, harder to stretch her up. "Your cock...I want your cock..."

She saw the satisfaction on his face, and felt a little ashamed. "What was that?" He murmured, as if getting her to admit it once wasn't enough. He slowed down his fingers, and changed into shallow thrusting, barely grazing her sweet spots.

"I need your cock...please..." she whined pleadingly and bucked her hips against his fingers.

"My cock, are you sure?" He grinned teasingly and unclasped his belt, quickly exposing his hard cock.

Ruby licked her lips and felt her pussy pulsate. Her pupils dilated. "Yes...your cock...Keith..."

He froze. His face went blank at once, his lust gone. When he spoke again, his voice was icy. "So you remember."

"Y...yeah..." She stared at him anxiously, feeling the abrupt change in the air. The tension on his face frightened her. "I...am sorry...I...I..." She was shivering now. What can you say to something like that? "It was a stupid prank..."

He gripped her face painfully. "Shut. Your. Mouth. So this is another act. You think I'll let you off the hook so long as you open your legs." His body shook with rage and the hatred in his eyes burned her. "Manipulation, manipulation. That's all it's about with you."

"No! That's not tru--" She screamed in pain when he yanked the butt plug out from her roughly, then he forced his hard cock into her ass.

He began fucking her violently. The butt plug had made it easier for her to adjust to his cock, but the sudden and intense thrusting still hurt her virgin asshole. "Please...no...it hurts...it hurts..." Pain contorted her pretty face. She struggled against the rope binding her wrists. Her legs trembled as he spread them wide open uncomfortably.

"You asked for my cock, now you want me to stop? You think we're still in college? Or am I one of the men you cock teased for fun?" He spat on her face in disgust.

She sobbed, tears streaming down quickly. The anal sex brought her no pleasure, only pain and punishment. "I'm sorry...please...Dylan...it hurts..."

He shoved her wet panties in her mouth and buried himself deep inside her. She squeaked. Her asshole stung. "Cry all you want. I know you'll cum all over my cock raping your ass. Who would have thought that narcissistic, stuck up girl would turn into a slut who gets off on being raped?"

She glared at him with teary eyes. No one could cum from something like this, you sick bastard!

He poured more lube around her asshole and resumed thrusting. He stretched her legs open, having one hand on each calf, and watched her tight asshole accommodate his size. Fleshy pressure surrounded his cock, and he couldn't wait to cream pie her asshole, making the Asian slut his cum dump. He picked up the ruler again and smacked her hard nipple with it, and she yelped against the panties. "Tell me you don't like this, slut."

Ruby felt her arousal slowly returning as the lube reduced her pain. She bit the panties hard to keep herself quiet, but he was smacking her tits again. "Mmmm!" She whimpered as he kept hitting her. She was able to ignore his cock steadily fucking her ass now. It wasn't hurting her anymore...but her tits burned. Her body jerked with each blow. Red welts began to appear on the fair skin on her breasts. He hit harder and harder, and she shook her head imploringly at him. It was too much. It hurt.

He tossed the ruler away and grabbed her tender breast with his large, warm hand. He kneaded her breast and rolled her abused and sensitive nipple gently between his fingers. Muffled moans escaped her lips, and she could feel pussy juices dripping down to her asshole. She felt the familiar aching deep inside her pussy, her body was longing to cum. She shut her eyes tightly.

"Look at me," Dylan ordered sternly. Then he must have seen it in her expression, because his lips curled into a cruel smirk. "You want to cum. Does my Asian fuck slut want to cum?"

She shook her head no, and a slap came down on her face. She choked on a sob, and he pulled her hair. "Liar. Does my dumb bitch want to cum?"

Ruby blinked her tears away and nodded.

He turned on her vibrator from her bedside table and pressed it to her clit. Steady vibrations traveled from her clit to her core and she mewled sluttily against her gag. She kept her legs open so he could have access to her sweet button. "Begging to cum while being raped. You'd probably thank me if I left your naked body tied up and out in an alley for men to rape." He slapped her tits again.

The humiliation made her want to shrink as small as possible, but suddenly she felt it. She didn't want to, but she felt it regardless. It was as if her body decided to betray her even more. His hard cock found a deep spot in her ass that made her entire body shiver. His thrusts were deep and forceful, where she did not feel it before, it was like a new part of her body was discovered. She arched her body and pushed her pelvis up, and whined desperately for his cock to fuck her ass more. He turned the vibrator to a higher level, and her breath caught in her throat as the pressure built past the point of no return. Her muffled screams filled the room as she came hard. Her body shook wildly as her juices dripped from her cunt to her ass, making her asshole more slick and slippery for fucking.

"Did you like that?" He asked breathily and put one hand around her throat. She whimpered and nodded shamelessly, and pushed her hips against him to fuck him back.

"Slut." He slapped her face, this time not hard enough to cause pain. It was merely for making a point. She was his fuck doll. She sniffled. "Do you want me to stop?" She shook her head no.

He slapped her again, with barely enough force to make a smack, but the perversity made her crave to be fucked harder. "Then get to work if you want your asshole fucked." She pushed her hips against him harder, and he clutched her shoulders and pounded into her ass with zero restraint.

The angle was perfect. Guttural squeals broke out from her as her asshole got ravished. It was too deep. Too overwhelming. Borderline painful. Yet she couldn't stop thrusting her ass against his hard cock, finally learning the pleasure of anal sex. Her pussy juice gushed down from her cunt. Her rapist must have driven her insane. He slapped her once again, this time the masochist moaned in euphoria. "Do you want me to cum in your asshole?"

She nodded yes frantically, her eyes said yes please. Immediately Dylan groaned. He buried his face in her neck as he came, filling her ass with spurts of hot cum.

He only stayed there for a moment before he withdrew his cock from her ass. She whimpered softly. Her pussy and ass are a wet, sticky mess. Her asshole felt sore and slack, thoroughly used. He removed the panties from her mouth, and pushed his wet cock in her face. Gross! She pressed her mouth firmly shut and turned her face away. He fisted her silky hair and pulled brutally. "Don't start now."

The degradation brought more tears to her eyes as she cleaned his cock with her tongue, tasting mainly lube and cum. She expected smugness on his face, but his face was unreadable.

Dylan got off of her, pulled his pants up and stormed out of the room. The room seemingly shook when he slammed the door shut.

She stared at the door, feeling incredibly drained, physically and emotionally. She didn't know how long she'd laid there before sleep claimed her. When she woke up, her restraints were gone and her blanket was on top of her.

This time, to both of their surprise, he actually didn't come back, nor did she receive a tape.

It wasn't until eight months later that Ruby ran into him again.